PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Remi

phoenix555
13-10-2012, 09:16 PM
Saw Remi the other day.

She is young and cute, with a bit tan skin, but smooth. Fully shaved pussy. We start with chatting and hugging around, then she do catbath, BBBJ, and then off to missionary, and a couple of position. Since in the end I still not cum, she ask me if I want CIM for 20$ which I agreed on. Then she do BBBJ again for about 10 min, and I still cant cum, but the bell ring already. Since she gave me a very good service, so I gave her 10$ tip which make her very happy. She has very good personality and give good service, although can be a bit nervous sometimes (thats what I feel when I start chatting at the start of the session).

fli
14-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Yes Remi can be a bit nervous although I hear she can be quite wild with some guys.

Worth reading The Tiger's thread to get more colour on her but she is one of the reasons I keep returning to Ginza.

TheTiger
30-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Here is my review that fli was referring to. (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2257-Remi-quot-enigma-quot-look-it-up!)

altgourami
06-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Dropped in on Melbourne Cup Day to visit Ginza for the first time.

Polite reception - nice work, dude.

Saw Remi, 20yo alternative j-girl. Tattoes, full A-cups, shaved, slow and loving character.

I always try to b nice to the girls I see and I like it slow slow slow which is hard in one hour $160 but I tried.

She appeared in beautiful pink teddy lingerie. After the shower I returned to the room, undressed her and kissed her body. Slowly pushed her down onto the bed and into DATY. She came, I think, but when I asked her she giggled and said 'secret'.

Remi's English is great. She's almost at the end of her visa and hopes to renew. Saving cash to enrole in a new course.

We laid on the bed, kissed (no DFK for me) and played for a long time. She went down for BBBJ which was diligent if not spectacular. God this girl is so cute. CIM.

I hope I see Remi again.

I asked if her customers were OK and she said 50/50 - I asked what does that mean and she sid half her customers are too rough and hard with her. This girl likes it soft and slow. a 120 minute booking I amagine would be like falling in love. No PSE experience. Beautiful. I hope she finds a BF and leaves the industry. Sometimes you meet girls who are so sweet and soft... sigh.

Good one Ginza!

the wizard
06-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Good report Altgourami and welcome to the club

I feel a lot like this with most of the Ginza Girls- they are too beautiful- hope they find a BF (me me me !!!) and move on.
This was especially the case with Toshika and Maki.

chardax
06-11-2012, 07:15 PM
id go for toshika. the total package. body, mind and sweetness.

altgourami
06-11-2012, 09:43 PM
I think I'll be visiting again soon! :-)

bill_100
07-11-2012, 10:48 AM
It is disgraceful that some 50% of punters are rough with these girls, I have no idea why they do it, I thought that the human race had evolved a bit further than that.

Sex is supposed to be mutually satisfying not good for one and pain for the other!

altgourami
13-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Hey! I haven't seen this girl on the roster. Has she left? :-(

bill_100
13-11-2012, 11:13 AM
Hey! I haven't seen this girl on the roster. Has she left? :-(

She was rostered last Friday 9/11/12

kickass
13-11-2012, 01:29 PM
These reviews make me really want to try Ginza.

altgourami
13-11-2012, 02:56 PM
You are recommended... no, ordered to try Ginza.

bill_100
13-11-2012, 03:09 PM
These reviews make me really want to try Ginza.

Yes and to give us a full report on your experience!

kickass
13-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Recommended ... ordered ... alright already ... I'm going to Ginza! Expect a report this week ... I'll try to do better than my last report ... I guess that's what bill means by a "full report" ...