PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

svkx
14-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Does anyone else find the describing of girls as "PRODUCT" a little offensive?

AHLUNGOR
14-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Not really its goods and services you are paying for, is it not?

And i dont think we need to set high moral standard here, i suppose as long as i treat the WL or ML with respect and not behaving like an animal, it far more important than calling them a lady and treat them like shits and behave like a real bastard!!

Thats just me....lol

Cheers

jazzlau90
14-10-2012, 10:34 AM
I think it's offensive. I never categorise WL as whores, products and etc. They're normal girls who work to provide services to u, sure they do what they do, but calling them is disrespectful no matter what she does

splash
14-10-2012, 12:49 PM
This is a very funny and useless thread. Let's be real here, they offer a product and we as punters pay to use it. At the end of the day it is prostitution, it is as simple as that and there is plenty of demand for it.

If you want to take the high moral ground and be really sensitive and want to respect the girls then you should be not punting!

Its actually not a product, its a service.

wilisno
14-10-2012, 12:51 PM
I think it is offensive, whether it's a job or not, they are human.

If they are doing a lowly and dirty job, at least they get paid for it, while we're doing the same dirty job with them, but we have to pay, so who's wiser ?

gentlescream
14-10-2012, 02:51 PM
well, I don't think it's not NOT offensive. "Goods and Services" are offered in a sense, but the subject(s) that we are speaking of are people with minds and emotions of their own. I think if we keep the mindset of reducing them to "products", than at we should at least have no complaints about getting nothing but mechanical service. We pay, yes, but it's still a two way street between two people.

mannykay
14-10-2012, 03:02 PM
I personally never liked the use of the term PRODUCT, it's just plain disrespectful and objectifying women. Kudos for speaking up.

This is a very funny and useless thread. Let's be real here, they offer a product and we as punters pay to use it. At the end of the day it is prostitution, it is as simple as that and there is plenty of demand for it.

If you want to take the high moral ground and be really sensitive and want to respect the girls then you should be not punting!

I use the services of teachers and doctors, but they are not products.

Let's be real here, calling a human being a product is degrading. Produce can be replaced, but you can't replace a human life.

And i dont think we need to set high moral standard here, i suppose as long as i treat the WL or ML with respect and not behaving like an animal, it far more important than calling them a lady and treat them like shits and behave like a real bastard!!

It's about the principle. I would never respect or use the services of a management that refers to their workers as 'products'.

Midnight_Prowl
14-10-2012, 03:20 PM
I agree..... No matter wot they r human being we should treat them with respect.
I also don't like where girls come out in front of u and we need to choose!!!! I feel sorry for others...

That is why i like 533 i suppose they take in turns... Sometime i will get very dud one, but it is good i will save $$$$ for little while.

svkx
14-10-2012, 03:21 PM

Thanks for your advice, but I will continue to punt, have morals, be sensitive and most importantly I will ALWAYS respect the girls.

guān liáo
14-10-2012, 03:27 PM
The term 'product' is used to dehumanise the girl, to make her appear less of a thinking/feeling entity and more of a fuck machine, constructed solely for our pleasure.

Is it disrespectful? Certainly. Am i personally offended by the term? Not partiicularly. Would i be offended if i was a WL and a punter called me a 'product' to my face? Probably.

Licker
14-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Well, some of the shop owners refer to their girls as 'products'. That may very well be difference in language / culture as to what is offensive.

Personally, I do find it offensive, though I generally don't get offended by words from strangers.
Only those people that I care about, can really hurt me.

I try and avoid offensive language myself. Even when speaking in foreign language, which is when I sometimes fail in my good intentions.

As for how I refer to the girls (at least the ones that are reeeeally good to me):

Check my latest post about Ada-the best of times (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2606-Ada-the-best-of-times&p=48891#post48891)
You won't find the word product there.

fastfood
14-10-2012, 05:01 PM
I am annoyed about the word 'product', and would never pay them a visit for the case, but that's just me and they won't care anyway:smile:

wilisno
14-10-2012, 05:25 PM
I am annoyed about the word 'product', and would never pay them a visit for the case, but that's just me and they won't care anyway:smile:
Fair dinkum ??? Yamada's been calling his girls " products " !!!

fastfood
14-10-2012, 05:28 PM
now, you name it...:love: I love his girl....but .....I don't want to fuck 'product'......:fire:

Max Impact
14-10-2012, 07:03 PM
I don't find the term "product" offensive. It's tongue in cheek humour and Yamada, for one, is renowned for this. I have used the term in reports but I am always a most courteous customer and worship all working ladies.

This is a punting forum, not a shuttle launch. Is a little bit of dry humour not appreciated?

Max Impact
14-10-2012, 07:31 PM

Have you thought that maybe you are the product for a working girl? They are smarter than us, you know!

Licker
14-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Have you thought that maybe you are the product for a working girl? They are smarter than us, you know!

If by product you mean a walking ATM, then that we certainly are.
I am just wondering whether we are even smarter than an ATM. They are making withdrawals and it's our money.

Is a little bit of dry humour not appreciated?

Certainly not, you're supposed to be dead serious here. :burn:

altgourami
14-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Yes. It's offensive. So is buying a girl's time to fuck her. So is posting and reading descriptions of girls and what we do with them on this forum.

I think we should all be ashamed of ourselves. We are very naughty boys. It's an addiction. We can't change. We're in too deep.

Best just lay back and enjoy it.

the wizard
14-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Good point Max impact
They are smarter than us-They know what their doing, they choose to be in this industry because they wanna make lot and lots of money.

There not doing it because they love sex ( some do ) as one Girl told me It's primarily about the money.
Maybe we are the product of the working girl-they want more and more of us to fulfill their need ( we want more and more of them to fulfill our's too)
It's a win win situation !

Max Impact
14-10-2012, 09:17 PM
Yes. It's offensive. So is buying a girl's time to fuck her. So is posting and reading descriptions of girls and what we do with them on this forum.

I think we should all be ashamed of ourselves. We are very naughty boys. It's an addiction. We can't change. We're in too deep.

Best just lay back and enjoy it.

That's the spirit! I love it!

Max Impact
14-10-2012, 09:19 PM
We fall in love more than they do kkk!

guān liáo
14-10-2012, 10:47 PM
Haha, this thread is funny.

Yeh, punters disrespect WLs all the time, either in the company of men (like we do in this forum when we say ABC has hairy armpits and has terrible BO, or XYZ has ugly tits and a loose pussy) or to their face directly (eg. Calling them a slut while getting a BJ or fucking them too roughly etc). This is unfortunate but its all part of the job, the girls learn to deal with this sort of shit, or they quit and find another job.

So sure, calling a WL a 'product' is disrespectful i guess, but i don't think its a big deal in the greater scheme of things. I mean the feminist society at sydney university campus would probably gnash their teeth if they heard about it, but im not sure why any of us should be losing sleep -amirite?

cuimd2
15-10-2012, 12:30 AM
well i think it is a bit offensive if you call the girl by itself a product, but its not offensive to call the sexual service from the girl a product.

mannykay
15-10-2012, 01:38 AM

I don't find it offensive. I just think it's a conflict in the use of the terminology.

But please explain why what you described above is offensive behaviour? How is paying for consented sex offensive?

ilovefs
15-10-2012, 06:23 AM
I brought this up weeks ago in one of Yamadas 'product' threads. I too think its wrong, very wrong. These girls get treated like a piece of meat by enough blokes as it is without dehumanising them any more. A big FAIL for Yamada!

I for one will never use his 'product' on principle.

svkx
15-10-2012, 07:04 AM
I brought this up weeks ago in one of Yamadas 'product' threads. I too think its wrong, very wrong. These girls get treated like a piece of meat by enough blokes as it is without dehumanising them any more. A big FAIL for Yamada!

Sorry I missed your comment, I do not read "product" threads on similar principle.

ilovefs
15-10-2012, 09:09 AM
Sorry I missed your comment, I do not read "product" threads on similar principle.

I was flabbergasted to see the girls described that way!

DeepImpact
15-10-2012, 09:05 PM
I wouldn't exactly say I am offended by the word 'PRODUCT' but I am not a fan of it's use to describe what are supposed to be lovely young ladies, it sounds disrespectful to them.

It is typical of companies though to find new ways to describe staff. How often do we hear a manager say he has so many 'reports' instead of saying he has 24 staff. I heard the other day one guy I had a meeting with tell me that 2 of his 'resources' were leaving and I thought what a wanka I don't blame them if that is how they are talked about.

It's not just Yamada who finds new ways to describe people working in a company. He has been unusually silent on this subject. Perhaps he might realise it's time for a change in the way the girls are described and I think that everyone would be fine if he makes a change. An interesting topic I think.

Max Impact
15-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Ill try not to refer to Yamada's latest Pr***ct as Pro***ct in my review later. I think she would have just laughed if I told her though!

altgourami
16-10-2012, 10:12 AM

I think we can all speak for ourselves.

While I love seeing a variety of girls, don't mind paying for it, love PSE and GFE and massage and readily admint I'm addicted to this bizzare lifestyle and cannot quit... I do repsect girls, teat them like I would any other girl, happily tell them my life story, happily swap numbers with them and happily be seen in public with them.

They are people. I respect girls. I help them get more money by posting reviews. I help them personally when they ask or need it. I stay away from them when they request it. I respect girls.

THe stories I hear from my working acquaintances sometimes makes me mad! For every two good customers there is one prick who doesn't listen, tries to fuck without condom, won't stop fingering them hard when they ask to stop, pushes them onto the floor, hits, pinches, or takes anal without permission.

Most punters are respectful and you should take the stories here with a grain of salt. For every bad smelly punter who's too rough or leaves without paying... Grrr...

babelx
21-10-2012, 12:10 AM
Not keen on the word product because an alternative such as "girl", "working lady" etc is more polite and costs nothing extra for any one to use. Remember, we are all humans doing business. Humans come first; business second. Animals not welcome. :smile: