PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Ada - the best of times

Licker
14-10-2012, 04:27 PM
For those who just want the stats, here you are:

Person's Name: Ada – later in review just referred to as the Queen
Establishment: 533
Date of Visit: Wed 3/10/2012 – the date that marks the beginning of an epoch of Joy
Rate: 300 for 2 hours
Size/shape: size 8, B cup, beautiful tall and slender figure
Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese
Services Provided: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, FS, caressing, cuddling, kissing - she does seem to like it
Value for money: Yes
Recommend: No, don’t go there!!!! Don’t book her! - I want to keep her to myself!
------------------------------------------------------------

For the rest of you, here is a bit of prose to you.

"It was the best of times; it was the worst of times"

I am writing this as I recall the events of our encounter and I am reliving it as the uttering words of dismay and disbelief of it being over and the lingering feelings of happiness and bliss – well simply put joy will unfold onto this review.
Or maybe, rather than a review we should call it a hail to the joy of sex and a testament to a beautiful young Lady who is truly devoted to offering the best of breed service and a GFE worthy of a king.

"It was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity"

Angie had been telling me about this young Lady for a while now, but something had always come up to prevent us meeting.
Now the stars seemed to align as she was on the roster and I had some time in my hands, so I decided to cast away my doubt and take the advice of a wise woman and get a little foolish. And now, I am a believer.

"There were a king with a large jaw and a queen with a fair face, on the throne of 533."

The king was a bit early and the queen was running late so the king had to take a seat in the waiting chamber.
(What a strange concept for a king to wait for an audience. Well, maybe for his queen.)

As the queen slid open the door the king was in awe by the sight of her. She was wearing a white almost see through summer dress and high heels in blue – what a regal colour.
As the king followed her up the stairs into the hunting lodge in the gardens he could only admire those firm buttocks dancing under her short dress.

"It was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness"

As the royal couple entered the bright sunshine of the gardens the rays of sun pierced through the white dress revealing the loveliest of figures the king had seen for a while (well, he’d seen some lovely figures of late, but aren't they always a sight for sore eyes?).
The queen guided them to the royal bed chamber of the lodge and they then freshened up in the adjoining bathhouse.
After the brightness of the sun the bed chamber was rather dusky, but after his eyes accustomed to the darkness the king was yet again able to soak in the radiance of pure delight standing before him – now in her birthday suite.

"It was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way"

While still standing they entered into an embrace with their tongues entwined like lovers do as the queen’s tongue was exploring the depths of the king's mouth. They then lay down to the bed to further explore their bodies with their eager mouths in a variety of positions that left the queen withering, moaning and screaming and the king gasping for air as his lips were moistened by the nectar seeping from her lips in a soixante-neuf that had never felt better.

They then embarked to a mission of conceiving an heir* to the throne with their lips and tongues still entwined most of the time.
First the queen on top, then – never disengaging, their bodies were as one – sitting up, standing up, him on top and then with him behind her (for this they did have to briefly separate, but it was totally worth it – the sight of her behind, that is).

After an hour and half of this they were both covered in sweat (the air con in the lodge was not working) but the king thought that a slender, warm and moist body pressed against his had never felt so nice. The rest of their time together they spent cooling down and hugging, kissing and chatting.

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times”

The best of times; well right there, top shelf stuff.
The worst of times; yes, unfortunately it had to end and the king had to leave.
Maybe there will be a sequel to this story. What do I mean “maybe”? Yes there will.

Note: Conceiving an heir* is hard to accomplish with the rubber in place, but it was nice to try anyway

Quotes courtesy of Mr. Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities (slight modification: France to 533)

PYT
14-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Oh Licker, if u only knew, dont fall in love with this princess. She is lovely as a rose but be careful of the rose who has a multitude of thorns oh King. She will take your money and run she is no Queen. She is THE JOKER!!!! She is no Juliet

Licker
15-10-2012, 12:31 AM
Oh Licker, if u only knew, dont fall in love with this princess. She is lovely as a rose but be careful of the rose who has a multitude of thorns oh King. She will take your money and run she is no Queen. She is THE JOKER!!!! She is no Juliet

Thank you for your concern bro!

If I were ten years younger, your advice would probably be right in place.
Been there, done that, I have learned from my mistake. (And no, she did not take my money, but she left a broken heart, which nowadays is guarded more thoroughly than the kings castle.)

I know it's just a fantasy and I'm a willing (paying) participant in that fantasy. All I'm saying is that she provides a GFE worthy of a king, and she really does that.
Emphasis being in the 'Experience', I should say. I'm no Romeo either :)

The AR was inspired by the fact that it did feel like making love with a girl friend.

PYT
15-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Hey Licker, yes I have been there with her, she is the most amazing punt. I have been where you have been.

Ive just seen so many bros get caught by these hooks.

She is a real treat just dont get duped by her, the tattoo gives her away. Happy Adaing

Licker
19-10-2012, 08:56 PM
“Happy Birthday Mister President!” – Marilyn Monroe

Well I wasn't even born when the lovely Marilyn departed to greener pastures, but at times when watching her old movies - arf :grimace2:

Well, it was my birthday and I wanted to get myself a nice gift to unwrap – so Ada it was.

Ada – Marilyn, they are exactly the same, only different – but both definitely arf :grimace2:

Person's Name: Ada – the Duchess of Joy
Date of Visit: Sun 14/10/2012 – the Epoch of Joy continues
All other stats as before except: GFE worthy of an Emperor.

"The light fell from the sky in cataracts of pure transparency, in torrents of silence and immobility."

It was a warm Sunday afternoon in Sydney, the rays of sun were warming my back and the light breeze from the sea was blowing into my hair as I headed to 533 to unwrap my birthday present and to enjoy the warmth of this beautiful Lady and to get some other kind of blowing.

"The air was blue, you could hold it in your hand. Blue. The sky was the continual throbbing of the brilliance of the light."

After a short wait (oh, how sometimes even a short wait feels like an eternity) Ada came to get me from the waiting room dressed in tight white shorts and a black top which complimented her slender figure.
She seemed to have an aura around her, it was golden, you could hold it in your hand.
As I followed her to the room watching those buttocks do their dance I could feel the continual throbbing of the rushing blood in my jeans. Sir Richard was getting ready for the jousting.

She left me to do the normal cleansing rituals and returned before I was finished. Silly me – I’m too slow – as before I had myself dried off she was already in her gorgeous birthday suit, so I missed the unwrapping which I had been waiting for.

"Those flour-white shapes, she bears them unknowingly, and offers them for hands to knead, for lips to eat, without holding them back, without any knowledge of them and without any knowledge of their fabulous power."

We started with kissing and caressing, me licking her neck and touching her all over. The sense of closeness was unbearable as we were in an embrace with our tongues tied together and twirling around each other before I parted our union to admire the sight sitting before me.

Those flour-white shapes with dark cherries on top, she knows exactly their fabulous power as she offered them for my hands, lips and tongue; and I spent some time listening her subtly whimpering as my lips were trying to suck those cherries dry.

"I’d like to devour and be devoured by those flour-white breasts of hers."

I had to leave those lovely mounts of pleasure to let her do some lip work of her own, but I return to them every chance I get. Oh, how I love devouring them.

She gives the gentle attention of her lips and tongue to Sir Richard and his two adjutants urging the blood to rush faster and faster. She envisions Sir Richard to be ready for jousting, but I want to prolong this and do an inspection of the landscape first.

So I lay her on the bed and once again our tongues meet for an eternity before I continue to devour those flour-white breasts. I head down to the valley and it is time for those pink lips that guard the entrance to the pleasure dome to get their share of attention. And so they do, until her hips shake uncontrollably with her fingers tightly crossed with mine and she can’t take it anymore.

We change positions and Sir Richard gets to be the centre of attention again before being covered for the main event.
She climbs on top of me and my hands get the chance to knead those flour-white breasts again with her all the while grinding her pelvis against mine. She leans down for our hungry mouths to meet and continues the grinding as my hands hold her hips to help her speed up the rhythm. A few minutes of this and she shudders again and collapses on top of me panting heavily.

I hold her gently, caressing her hair and back as her head rests next to mine enjoying the touch of her soft skin as it seems like every inch of our bodies is in sweet embrace. Our cheeks rub against each other as I listen to her breathing slowly returning to normal and her heartbeat to drop under hundred.
If she was faking this she certainly is the best actress I have ever met.

"I am worn out with desire for the Duchess. I am worn out with desire."

As she regains her composure we go through the first few pages of Kama Sutra and it all feels heavenly – whether in mish, or sitting at the edge of the bed with her in my lap or doggy – but Sir Richard does not like to send his troops against the wall of rubber so we finish with a helping hand until the surprise when the millions of Sir R minions hit her chin and those flour-white breasts of hers.

I am worn out with desire for her. I am worn out with desire.

I know, I know better, it is just a brief encounter of pleasure, but boy-o-boy, what an encounter.

We take a shower together soaping each other’s bodies and then return to the bed for the last fifteen minutes of kissing and cuddling until Angie’s question from outside the door; “Are you okay?”
We’re okay, we are better than okay, we are worn out.

So it is time to bid farewell to my duchess and head back into the blue air – so farewell my darling, farewell – until next time that is.

"Quotes courtesy of Marguerite Duras – The Lover"

P.S. Young Jane March as the girl in the movie "The Lover" – arf, arf :grimace2: :grimace2:

Is there anyone here who does not think that she’s one of the finest examples of beauty and grace?

PYT
19-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Licker, well said the above is all true, Ada is right up there, and agree with your sentiments and quotes. I think we are both on the same page. The passion is almighty to say the least. A great Actress is ADA. Do u know anything else about her?. a couple of quotes for you to ponder

“You play, you win, you play, you lose. You play. It’s the playing that’s irresistible. Dicing from one year to the next with the things you love, what you risk reveals what you value.”
― Jeanette Winterson, The Passion
“How is it that one day life is orderly and you are content, a little cynical perhaps but on the whole just so, and then without warning you find the solid floor is a trapdoor and you are now in another place whose geography is uncertain and whose customs are strange?
Travellers at least have a choice. Those who set sail know know that things will not be the same as at home. Explorers are prepared. But for us, who travel to cities of the interior by chance, there is no preparaton. We who are fluent find life is a foreign language. Somewhere beween the swamp and the mountains. Somewhere beween fear and sex. Somewere beween God and the Devil passion is and the way there is sudden and the way back worse.”
― Jeanette Winterson, The Passion