PDA

View Full Version : Xclub Romi @ xSydclub (XSC) - Cute Halfcast Asian

dwn4it
22-03-2012, 11:15 PM
Wednesday Night - I had my concerns about this agency as there were no details on service provided by the girl's website profile nor does it mention what type of personality I would expect walking through my door. As you all know the well-known outcall agencies all provide this information.

Called XSC and spoke to Manager Jack. Had a lengthy discussion because I needed to know the details of each girl he had available. I decided to go with Romi as she matched the details of the girl I wanted. Short, slim, good service attitude. Also Jack said she did everything except CIM/COF I think.

Romi arrived on time and what a cutie she is. She walks in wearing black stilettos and a nice floral dress. She has long light-brown silky hair which came down to her waist. She looked like as if she was going to Q-Bar on a Saturday night. From where I was standing she looked very tasty!

Exchanged greetings, payment sorted. She showered and I waited for her in my room. Fiddling around with my stereo she suddenly appears, her towel wrapped around her body like a kinder surprise. She disrobes and I saw a girl who could pass as a size 6-6.5. Baby fat all over but that’s what makes her so cute. Like a cuddly teddy bear! If you’ve tried “Sing @ MOC” then picture her but just with a little bit more baby fat and you have Romi. B cup breasts and smooth tanned skin as she is half Chinese, half Malaysian. She also has a tattoo outline on the right-side of her back. I think it was either a horse or unicorn.

She slowly comes to the bed and lies right next to me. Little words were exchanged and we went straight into a intimate DFK sessions. I knew then that she might have looked like a clubbing girl but her service is definitely intimate girl next-door type.

As we continued to NSDFK our hands start wondering exploring each others bodies. Her skin is so smooth and grabbing her ass felt so good. She jumped on top and continued to DFK but her hair, I could tell wasn’t hers. I asked if she was wearing a wig and she said yes.

Note: Romi likes wearing wigs and has range of different colours and lengths that she wears on a daily basis. She said that she often wears wigs not just for this job but going out to social events as well.

As her hair was annoying me now I asked her to remove it. She was willing and even though she has sort hair, it actually makes her more cuter. She proceeded south and started perform BBBJ. Her BBBJ Skills are exceptional can’t fault her at all and her pussy tasted so good during our 69 session.

After awhile I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to be inside of her. On with the DOM and it was what I expected. A lot of grinding and NSDFK. We did the standard positions – her on top, side, then me on top. I cum quicker than expected, as I really am a sucker when it is an intimate/GFE girl session! :prettiness:

As she speaks very good English we were lying on my bed just talking about anything and everything. Could of gone again but I enjoyed just talking to her like as if she was my actual girlfriend.

This was the first girl that Jack has advised me to choose and he has got it right so far. Hopefully he would know who to recommend me next.

If you like a GF next door type of experience girl then you should give Romi a try. I’m sure you will be satisfied leaving you with a smile on your face!

:shout::shout::shout::shout::shout:

wilisno
22-03-2012, 11:28 PM
Bravo, bro ! You're a real adventurer !

dwn4it
22-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Bravo, bro ! You're a real adventurer !

I needed to taste some new talent and XSC felt like a better choice than RIO. Manager Jack is friendly and will try his hardest to match the right girl for you. Just be open and hoenst in what your looking for and he will tell you the truth on who is better or if you are interest in a girl on the website, he will advise her services, personality etc etc...

PS: Ask him about his loyalty program

star
24-03-2012, 06:25 PM
How much was it??? How long was it?

dwn4it
24-03-2012, 09:09 PM
How much was it??? How long was it?

$300 for 1hr.

Niceman 123
27-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Good to know that there is an alternative who resembles Sing of MOC (now on holiday).

jimiuk
27-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the review...whats the website?

dwn4it
27-03-2012, 10:33 PM
http://www.xclubsyd.com/models

Butty
27-03-2012, 10:56 PM
Good to know that there is an alternative who resembles Sing of MOC (now on holiday).

Sing needed a holiday. Good for her.

I was the last to see :-) beautiful girl!