PDA

View Full Version : Salty and Bitter taste from DATY?

Somniens
15-10-2012, 12:14 AM
Hi Bros,

It has been a long time since i have posted anything (i am not sure if i even posted on this new forum yet, just the old one a bit)
anyways, its been a while since my last punt ( before Feb this year )
And i visited my local shop, (24 Railway St, Liverpool) as the girls are decent looking, and the ones i've been with provide BBBJ, and 2 of them have provided DD. and all Chinese though. Never seen any others.

Anyways, during todays session while i was giving DATY and her climax came about, her juices were actually quite salty and bit bitter aftertaste.
From all DATYs i've had before, this is the first time i've actually tasted this flavour.

Now my enquiry is whether any of you brothers have tasted a salty, bitter and (maybe a bit of tangy?) taste during your DATY session?

I'm just hoping that it isn't urine :/ But it seemed to be too viscous to be that, i think...

Anyways, hope to hear your opions and experience, as this is my first of this taste, as they're usually
sweet, or tangy, or soft, or even pepperish once =D

guān liáo
15-10-2012, 12:41 AM
Wow, going down on a WL and lapping up the juices huh.. not my cup of tea but yeah i have travelled DAYT on women in the past.. best way to describe the flavour imho - rusty coins and salty milk.

timtam
15-10-2012, 12:58 AM
Yeah that is her cum bro.

mannykay
15-10-2012, 01:25 AM
Yeah, depends on the girl. Coins and salty milk sums it up quite nice. Strongest I've ever had was with 2 caucasian ladies. Asians tend to go from no taste to mild.

So no, definitely not urine. Either that or caucasian ladies like to pee while I eat them out.

Littlewonder
15-10-2012, 06:21 AM
It can have a lot to do with what they have been eating sometimes the same girl can have a stronger or saltier tasts other girls tend to be saltier all the time. As stated above its more common with Caucasian girls also Indian or Ethnic girls than Asian. Asians are usually sweat tasting no wonder we love em! Asians that is!

CommanderM
15-10-2012, 06:21 AM
salty eh? yes I have tasted that. sometimes I have a little fish and chips ready or even eat the fish and chips before going to see a WL... that way I am ready for that taste :slobber:

ilovefs
15-10-2012, 06:24 AM
If you were tasting a salty and bitter aftertaste, you also could have been munching on sloppy seconds. LOL

splash
15-10-2012, 06:46 AM
Its her diet bro...

Or she may have pee'ed on you a little hahaha

handbanana
15-10-2012, 09:41 AM
the saltiness is the taste of the bro before you hahaha

Travelmate
15-10-2012, 09:48 AM
How do you like it? This should be the question?

cisco
15-10-2012, 10:14 AM
I like salty juice and sticky juice yum yum ... No more thirsty and stuck in my throat and i need to spit it out when i arrived home ha ha ha ... But still yum yum

ilovefs
15-10-2012, 10:17 AM

That's what 'sloppy seconds' are. :)

cisco
15-10-2012, 10:20 AM

Ha ha ha .... Mix ingreadients , All in one taste include our saliva while lick the pussy...just love pussy . PUSSY FOR LIVE , hell yeah....

Somniens
16-10-2012, 09:35 PM
rusty nails?? that sounds pretty horrible :/
salty milk? that i can possibly make do with.

well glad to hear that it was what i thought it was and just her cum.

Travelmate: Well, i'm not so sure, as i'm use to the more sweeter, soft salty taste (to which i could spend a fair hour happily eating up ). So this is diff, especially during the gushing of her cumming. Though if caucasians are stronger in flavour, i might have to pass until i become a bit more familiar with this lady's taste.

and dam no for sloppy seconds xD

Littlewonder
17-10-2012, 02:46 PM
Thats why I always like to punt early, first punt of the day if possible, less chance of getting someone elses slops. Of course if she has a boyfriend then you could still dip out, or is that dip in?

jazzlau90
17-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Wow nice way to describe it, what you expect it's not the best tasting liquid lol. It's not supposed to taste like coke

BBBJ
18-10-2012, 04:11 AM
Funny thread.
IMHO diversify practice, MORE. Treat it like food. Different gal, different way they 'cook' it up and serve it to you. ENJOY!!! If it tastes shit just add tomato sauce...lots of it!

wilisno
18-10-2012, 07:59 AM
Funny thread.
IMHO diversify practice, MORE. Treat it like food. Different gal, different way they 'cook' it up and serve it to you. ENJOY!!! If it tastes shit just add tomato sauce...lots of it!
Tomato sauce ???

Maybe you don't need to add, it's naturally included hence the taste ? ;) ;) ;)

cisco
18-10-2012, 01:12 PM
Just LICK HER DRY Sluuuuurrrppppp....yummmy

Alexlim
19-10-2012, 01:56 AM
I haven't done daty for a while ... because I have decayed teeth :cry:

CunningLinguist
27-04-2013, 03:32 PM
A big part of taste is smell. Once I have checked the coast is clear, Ie. no yeasty or fishy odours, then I go down there for a taste, I find the taste of a girl varies with:
- time of the month
- time of the day
- what she drinks or eats before hand

Also different girls have different tastes.
I haven't noticed alot of difference between the taste of asian races or caucies, however my speciality is asian.

Has anyone done DATY on a negro woman ?

cmk76
28-04-2013, 11:20 PM
A big part of taste is smell. Once I have checked the coast is clear, Ie. no yeasty or fishy odours, then I go down there for a taste, I find the taste of a girl varies with:
- time of the month
- time of the day
- what she drinks or eats before hand

Also different girls have different tastes.
I haven't noticed alot of difference between the taste of asian races or caucies, however my speciality is asian.

Has anyone done DATY on a negro woman ?

Jamaican lass... inherently salty...