PDA

View Full Version : General talk If my contributions are not appreciated, I'll stay away...

AHLUNGOR
15-10-2012, 12:54 AM
There are a couple of members always criticize my friendship and associations with SL, SF and 55, and I am getting sick and tired of that.

So perhaps my contributions to this forum are of very little or no value at all, may be its best that I stay away and spend my time elsewhere.

Cheers

cuimd2
15-10-2012, 12:59 AM
ahlungor bro, don't give up on posting just coz a few members do not like you, im sure there are many more members that are happy with you. =)

mannykay
15-10-2012, 01:27 AM
Who's criticizing you?

Lancelot
15-10-2012, 01:32 AM
I know I appreciate you bro. You provide valuable info with out being over the top and your pics and gifs are aboon to the sex industry. I know I've run off to one of my favs after getting turned on form some of you excellent postings. :-)

wilisno
15-10-2012, 02:37 AM
There are a couple of members always criticize my friendship and associations with SL, SF and 55, and I am getting sick and tired of that.

So perhaps my contributions to this forum are of very little or no value at all, may be its best that I stay away and spend my time elsewhere.

Cheers

That's easy to answer, just ask yourself this question :

Are you writing for those who are against you or are you writing for those who appreciate your posts ?

If you are writing for those against you and you fail to convert them to your fans, then leave. If you are writing for those who are already your fans, then stay ! As simple as that !

Gucci2012
15-10-2012, 04:13 AM
Stay big brother I'm not a big massage fan but I enjoy your posts what ever the topic. Your the reason I went to SF, and the reason I will pay 55 a future visit.

CommanderM
15-10-2012, 06:16 AM
Ahlungor, i know how you feel. remember last year I had a Nadia 64TP review as well as a Jessica review. I really believed that Jessica was a D cup but I guess my hormones got too excited. it turns out she was a B cup but thats because she was wearing a push up bra or tight dress.

now alot of guys criticised me - so I am human. and so are you Ahlungor. believe me there were times I was really down and there are trolls yes there are quite a number of trolls here but then there are a lot of good people here as well.

I 100% support you Ahlungor. I am sure your experience is needed to teach the newcomers here. no one should tell you what to do. just politely advise or even politely ask...

just like I was over the years I have been on this forum.

take care bro,

I am sure we can meet up for a beer or drinks one night before we go punting hehehe...

we can always get happy again after spending time with a great WL! :slobber:

cassius
15-10-2012, 08:21 AM
I have relied on your good advice too. It was much appreciated.

playerz
15-10-2012, 08:22 AM
Haters who PM are insecure of themselves and probably jealous of your laissez faire lifestyle and yet have so much time and financial resources to punt.

You have credibility with those on this forum who matter and make a difference Bro. I'm with CommanderM, best thing is catch up with some bros before going hunting.

Licker
15-10-2012, 08:52 AM
Don't do it Bro!
You advice / posts are needed and appreciated!

It is an open forum, those who do not wish to read your posts are in no way obliged to do so.

the wizard
15-10-2012, 09:05 AM
a big "NO"

handbanana
15-10-2012, 09:39 AM
please stay bro ahlungor, your posts are always funny and informative.

Travelmate
15-10-2012, 09:43 AM
AHlungor.

Where is your confidence??

Do whatever you believe there is a value and meaning for yourself...

cisco
15-10-2012, 10:24 AM
We all as a fans will support you bro...

AC3
15-10-2012, 12:10 PM
I think the fans far outweigh the critics so if you could turn a blind eye to them it would be great for us fans. Your contributions have been informative and give us all a heads up of what to expect when we look to venture new territory. Your knowledge on the massage scene is second to none. Ahlungor, keep up the good work and stay on...we have your back!

Pleasedonot
15-10-2012, 01:07 PM
No ARLUNGOR No ME, screw them man, i've got your back Bro.

Divine
15-10-2012, 02:29 PM
AHLUNGOR, please stay! Do not let other members mess around with you! Your contributions is very helpful for everyone on this forum!!! Keep up the good work!!!

beast
15-10-2012, 02:45 PM
Supported with respects

BigBoy
15-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Name & shame, I say....

hell no
15-10-2012, 03:37 PM

Cheers

Ah Luong Gor, Li gor pok gai!!..

It's about freaking time, you've made the right decision and leave syd99 forum and join me down at dark side mel99 forum....hehe

Bro, you can start up some threads in mel99 and no one dare will diss you, if they do, then they are not giving face to the Rat...

We Mel bros will luv to have you, fighting over your 6 inches cock LOL!!.........

Don't be a lun yeung ( dick face ) and let other members on this forum poke you with their small dicks in your face, just counter-attack it and be aggressive..

I'll wait for your good news.......

wilisno
15-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Ah Luong Gor, Li gor pok gai!!..

It's about freaking time, you've made the right decision and leave syd99 forum and join me down at dark side mel99 forum....hehe

Bro, you can start up some threads in mel99 and no one dare will diss you, if they do, then they are not giving face to the Rat...

We Mel bros will luv to have you, fighting over your 6 inches cock LOL!!.........

Don't be a lun yeung ( dick face ) and let other members on this forum poke you with their small dicks in your face, just counter-attack it and be aggressive..

I'll wait for your good news.......
Hahaha ! Bro hell no is a must have friend in times of war ! ;) ;) ;)

jazzlau90
15-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Hey AHLUNGOR, I might not know you as well as other members on this forum, but I have one thing to tell you. 'Don't let other people's opinion affect you and the way you do things. You're a well respected member and made millions of reviews, don't put all this to waste just bec some people don't like u. Trust me, not everyone is liked 100%. It could be difference in opinions or anything else. Don't leave bro, don't let a couple of people dishearten u. :)

SpankyTheMonkey
15-10-2012, 08:00 PM
We regulars got your back man. We benefit a lot from your reviews. And your advise to (mamasan queen) Vicky of SL has sone wonders for us punters. As long as you remain open about your associations, there is no need to be bothered. Always have haters around the internet, but you can always delete and ignore.

Sniff, what a touching moment. Awwww, group hug! #clotheson #nogay

Midnight_Prowl
15-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Ahlungor,
U r the legend in aus99.... So answer is big no..... U know wot, as long as it isn't rude or offensive comment who give a crap, write wotever u like, after all it is forum.
And keep it up!!!

fairmont
15-10-2012, 08:31 PM

Cheers
NO NO NO NO Do not go, i do not post much on this site but i always read what you and other members post, i have had some great punts thanks to you.

DeepImpact
15-10-2012, 08:56 PM
Hi Ahlungor,

I am not sure why anyone that criticizes your association with any shop would actually take the time to read the posts.

What I Like About You
- You have a straight forward approach to your dealings with the massage shops. It's not as though you try to advertise for them in a way which is supposed to look like normal postings
- You write a very good review, maybe you should write a few more
- You can take a joke and are usually not overly sensitive to criticism although this time it must have got to you.
- Your posts most likely give more benefits to other Bro's then the benefit you receive from other Bro's posts

What I don't like about you
- There is only really one thing because I think that your strength is also your weakness. In your attempt to help these shops and also their customers I feel that the shops have taken advantage of your good nature by allowing you to do their work. Surely they can post their own rosters. I appreciate that some of the owners may be your real friends but friends shouldn't take advantage of each other either.

I don't think you will stop posting as there is no real need for it. After all you are one of the top massage experts on this forum. Cheers

slowmotion
15-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Bro Ahlungor,

There is no need to leave the forum. I always read your reviews.

splash
15-10-2012, 11:14 PM
FUCK THE HATERS!!!!

That is all.

Whose gonna post on the RnT picture forum if you leave?

gentlescream
15-10-2012, 11:33 PM
apologies for not expressing my appreciation, but you're currently the engine oil that makes this site run. (Btw, which shop is SF again?)

cisco
15-10-2012, 11:43 PM
FUCK THE HATERS!!!!

That is all.

Whose gonna post on the RnT picture forum if you leave?

I agreed ........

cisco
15-10-2012, 11:44 PM
Just let me know who`s the haters and ONE Call all will be fix Bro ahlungor.........

The Haters just a piece of Cat Shit .

For me , You are the man in this forum ..........

IExperiment
15-10-2012, 11:54 PM
lol Lungor needs some loving :) go get more loving from ML Lungor. I am sure majority like your pictures, sense of humor and ML research if I criticize you I apoligized :). We both agree on Cici and some others but there will always be some we wont agree with and thats our individuality so get over it as there will be others too that wont agree with me :) so go and have more fun :) why take it seriously this is a forum to looks for WL/ML.

Sillyboy
16-10-2012, 01:07 AM
LOL the big internet boss spits his dummy 😂😂😂

No doubt your contributions are valued in this forum but some objectivity would also help. Kudos to Ahlungor with the amount of information that you provide which has benefitted many bros here but everybody has their own freedom to see what fits for themselves.*

You have never been slow to post your opinion and attack any dissenting bros views if it doesn't suit your own agenda or more likely your inflated Internet ego - in fact you are one of very few who would even go to the extremes to search, copy and paste past quotes from dissenting views just to make a point. And when the foot is on the side, your fragile ego can't handle it.*

No doubt many brothers seem to appreciate the advice but maybe you could take a look at other contributors who provide a more neutral perspective and certainly don't spit the dummy and are able to handle the criticism. At the end of the day, it's a Internet forum sharing information about WL/ML. Maybe go and get some TLC from them to nurse that bruised ego 😂

PS Sorry but I'm not a hater but just stating my opinion

rsalcedo
16-10-2012, 01:08 AM
You are a trustworthy advisor here and i fully support you.
Even though you sometimes miss with the girl's age,
majority of the times the description of the shape, attitude,
service, and performance are all accurate when i try for myself.
Just ignore the haters, you are doing more help than damage
I like the honest reviews, honest opinions, and honest recommendations that you give.
You cannot please everyone, and there's no need to.
Even Lebron has a lot of haters last season, but the best thing to do is show them what you got,
and that will shut them up.

CommanderM
16-10-2012, 02:12 AM
my advice right now. post more new ML reviews.. just continue on your way... you are going to post more reports and reviews to make all those jealous people even more jealous...

as Kittinger says to Felix Baumgartner (39km Space Jump WOW!) "And our guardian angel will take care of you now."

The Guardian Angels will be MLs.... ;)

freshjive
16-10-2012, 07:21 AM
Bro Ahlungor,

Look you've got more suppoters than haters. Look at this thread :) should stay around, otherwise forum will be hollow.

x11
16-10-2012, 01:50 PM
please stay and don't change bro! you've helped so many here and we support you!

Tomosavic
16-10-2012, 04:16 PM
hehe ahlungor's got so much attention now and has made the negative people look so lonely, he'll be back for sure!

guān liáo
16-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Alternatively - so much attention is now focussed on his ARs that he feels awkward and reluctant to post!

Ahlungor - I was googling r&t shops 9 months ago when i stumbled upon aus99 and stopped by for a look. It was your posts that convinced me to join the forum and embark on my 9-month (so far) punting/massage odyssey, which has been a welcome diversion to the dramas i was contending with at the time, and something that i have enjoyed very much.

So yeh, in my opinion youre the foundation stone of this online community and I can assure you that you've made a positive difference to at least one guy's life.

~ charlie123

Licker
16-10-2012, 07:29 PM
So, when is your vacation over bro Ahlungor?

We miss you!

Aus99 Moderator
17-10-2012, 03:11 AM
Attention all members !

Whether bro Ahlungor will come back or not, we hope he will, there's a lesson to be learnt here !

This forum is supposed to be a happy hunting ground for sex and entertainments, not a battle ground for verbal stoush. Although forum rules are in place, but seldom enforced, this will change from now on.

Members who are constanly targeting certain other members to create unrest will not be welcome here !

yamada
17-10-2012, 05:34 AM
MR AHLUNGOR^^

I like your topic and your comment every time. i hope your information always help a lot of tourist from oversea and now is the busiest time for massage shop.

you are very nice man help many business and WG with out cut from the shop.

GOOD LUCK for web travel!!!!!

I always post my product information here^^

SEX!!!SEX!!!SEX!!!

Max Impact
17-10-2012, 08:42 AM
He hasn't really gone anywhere, he was on the site less than 24hrs ago!

OldPing
17-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Bro Ahlungor, please do not go. Same as bro Guan Liao, u r the main reason that I joined. Btw, this is the first adult forum I join too. Don't let those sour critics get what they want: to piss u off. They r jealous, from what they read, that u get more special attention from the shops. What they fail to note, it is your friendly, caring nature amd your respect to others that earn u that. We all love u, bro Ahlungor

AHLUNGOR
17-10-2012, 09:14 AM
Dear All Brothers who have posted your supporting replies here, I thank you sincerely and it was indeed a very humbling and heart warming experience to receive such overwhelming supports.

I was a bit upset before when a certain couple people just wont let go and keep attacking myself and my favourite shops which was counter productive to their business which I was helping to build, so I posted the title question and all you brothers have collectively gave me the one voice and I hear you loud and clear, let's get back to work and help each other for better and more enjoyable punting experiences, and I will continue to make my two cents of opinions which hopefully can be useful.

I have so many people to thank which I will eventually but just now, I really want to thank the AUS99 Moderator, your support was really unexpected, thanks Bro!!

Have a nice day everybody, will be back posting very shortly

Cheers

maxwell
17-10-2012, 09:48 AM
Glad to hear it Ahlungor. It would definitely be a different landscape around here had you packed your bags.

Max

CommanderM
17-10-2012, 10:43 AM
Ahlungor - take very good care of yourself.

dont let the trolls get to you.

cheers beers
CMDRM

adjiao
17-10-2012, 10:50 AM
never think him going anyway ^.^

mannykay
17-10-2012, 11:34 AM
Good to see you back Bro. The RnT thread needs you!

hell no
17-10-2012, 03:46 PM
I have so many people to thank which I will eventually but just now, I really want to thank the AUS99 Moderator, your support was really unexpected, thanks Bro!!

Have a nice day everybody, will be back posting very shortly

Cheers

Is Aus99 moderator and Aus admin the same cunt?? Or do they cum in different kind??

No need to thank me bro Ahlungor, how about you go and suck my cock right now? That's right, you've heard me, i just want some sexual favours in return....... Next time if you disappear again, you will be polishing something......

You didn't have to thank aus99 moderator, didn't surprise me that he had cum out and posted something to support you, that's what he should be doing. If he hadn't, I would've bashed him and booted his stinky ass all the way back to Canton........

manman888
17-10-2012, 09:25 PM
Ahlungor Bro

Make sure you are not going anywhere.

O yea
17-10-2012, 09:56 PM
AHLUNGOR lives on keyboard, he will be back soon or later.

Max Impact
17-10-2012, 11:18 PM
This is interesting!!!

BBBJ
18-10-2012, 04:20 AM
Ahlungor, it doubt very must punters out there hate you, or dislike you. Maybe envy but probably jealousy. I'd love to be in your position. Wanna swap?
Being close to a few shops must be paradise!!!! lol

AHLUNGOR
19-10-2012, 02:11 AM
Ahlungor, it doubt very must punters out there hate you, or dislike you. Maybe envy but probably jealousy. I'd love to be in your position. Wanna swap?
Being close to a few shops must be paradise!!!! lol

Haha, I am not sure if you can call this paradise? Yes, i have good friendship with Vicky and Coco and these friendship were started and built on mutual respects and admirations, and perhaps timing and also being in the right place at the right time, the ladies often tell me and other people that they were lucky to have met me but I always felt that I was the lucky one!!

But both ladies were so good in their own respective ways, I was merely using this media to give them some exposures they truly deserved.

And hopefully along the way have brought some useful tips and recommendations that have benefited those members and guests who took up my two cents worth of opinions.

And please do excuse my sometimes hard sell or perhaps even biased point of views.

But some very switched on brothers may have figured out a way or two to best use my opinions - when they PM me and asked specific questions , most of the times they came back and told me that they are very happy. On the other hand, they just followed my own punt or my AR, if I see the same girl multiple times or openly declared that who is my current top girl, that cant go wrong right??

Cheers

Cheers

kumichou
19-10-2012, 08:45 PM
I prefer if you hung around. I find your info/reviews/advice invaluable. I am a lurker here but thought I should post this in support of you remaining active on this board.

GWEILO
19-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Take it easy AHLUNGOR, there will always be haters out there. Just be true to yourself and you'll have my respect. I understand you're more of a massage connoisseur than full service so if those three shops are the one's you visit most often then I don't see a problem with you posting about them "most often". Cheers.

Mozilla
19-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Hey alunghor ... Firstly, I am a fan of yours but I am finding this particular post very self serving.

The fact you need to post a rhetorical question or statement asking for others opinion is kinda funny and not necessary. If your reviews and posts have been unbiased or truth from our view, who cares what others say. No journalists or reviewers or critics can please all audience. People take what they take from your words..
Ioke it or hate it.

For you to ask your relevance or importance on this thread means either you have lost the plot of the forum or you just seek reassurance that you do have fans.

Anyway.. Bottom line is why bother with this question. Post what you want and if you are not up to it. Quit. Don't trumpet and ask for everyone to say cheesy shit.. I bet no so called haters of yours have posted a simple... GO AWAY... So ...

Max Impact
19-10-2012, 11:41 PM
Like!����������

keepwest
19-10-2012, 11:55 PM
AHLUNGOR no need to say much, support you 200%!

IExperiment
20-10-2012, 12:09 AM
Hey alunghor ... Firstly, I am a fan of yours but I am finding this particular post very self serving.

The fact you need to post a rhetorical question or statement asking for others opinion is kinda funny and not necessary. If your reviews and posts have been unbiased or truth from our view, who cares what others say. No journalists or reviewers or critics can please all audience. People take what they take from your words..
Ioke it or hate it.

For you to ask your relevance or importance on this thread means either you have lost the plot of the forum or you just seek reassurance that you do have fans.

Anyway.. Bottom line is why bother with this question. Post what you want and if you are not up to it. Quit. Don't trumpet and ask for everyone to say cheesy shit.. I bet no so called haters of yours have posted a simple... GO AWAY... So ...

The hater word get used a few times :) I dont see any hater, as to hate someone you must know the person :) you have a good point though. For me to say would be not agreeing is best as I saw a ML he review which cost me $250 cause I always push the limit :) which I think she was not special but this is called punting so thats the way it goes cant really blamed anyone as it is punting win more having a so-so one less thats the moto :) But I like Lungor personallity he seem fun,open and entertaining. Lungor be your self or clowning around sometimes having fun its a good thing. Lets move on people I am sure he have enough support :)

Tomosavic
20-10-2012, 02:05 AM

Ioke it or hate it.

that's basically what i meant in my earlier post in this thread

8inches
27-10-2012, 05:30 PM

Ioke it or hate it.

I think for someone to create a thread to ask all members such things is suffering from very low self esteem, seeks attention and praise from punters.
CommanderM pulled a stunt like this years back and it still posting.
Guys don't expect everyone to fall inlove with you everytime you touch a keyboard.
eopke

hell no
28-10-2012, 09:12 AM
So years back, CommanderM suffered a very low self esteem and is still posting to gain some love from the bros on this forum.. Now i understand.

Okay, from this day forward Papa here will look after all da bros who suffer from a low self esteem, give papa a hug and i shall share the love.....:miao: