PDA

View Full Version : MyGirlsDorm Cici

wowerdon
15-10-2012, 04:15 AM
Today I went to seen the brand girl in mygirlsdorm----- CiCi

The apartment , the shop chose, is pretty good. Cici was late for about 45mins, because of traffic jam, and I have not received the message that the agency about this. About this point, other shop like bluemoon does better.

as the shop description:

Cici, 20, natural C cup, new to industry, super pretty face guarantee, cover girl quality, super white and smooth skin all over, awesome huge ass and sweat voice too. Absolutely natural everything that is bron to be!!! If there is anything worth to own at least one night, that is the one!!!

20-- I agree

Natural C cup- I agree

Cici is my favorite type, Girl who with pretty face,big eyes, white and smooth skin, huge ass and sweat voice.

First, when I come into the room, I found Cici is not same as what i expected, but she still looks pretty. Then , I sat in bed ,at the moment , I just looked at Cici and keep chatting with her. She gave me a choice --- go to have shower or chatting for a while, in my opinion,this sentence is not necessary. ok, I do not care. Maybe she has no experience in this area. If she is a experienced WG, she just need keep chatting and waitting me ask for go shower together or alone.

In our conversation, I know that Cici come form Sichuan Province in China, She just finished her language Curriculum and will go back to her hometown.

Then , we go shower together ,and got some DFK, I kiss her neck and her cute tits. I really love shower together , which is good foreplay for sex.

After we finished shower, Cici help me dry , and we go back to the bed, start with DFK, We just DFK for about 15mins, just like the old love reunion .

As the shop advertise that she looks like a chinese pop star- Fan bingbing, the shop advertise this in Chinese . That is excessive martketing . But Cici is very sexy and charming when she is in my arm.

I told her to lay down ,and gave her some daty , and tried to finger, but she did not like finger so I stopped.

Then ,she gave me some good bbbj. After I had enjoyed enough, I asked her to on the top and changed to mish.

We kept having sex for about 1 hour, she ask for have a rest for a while, I agree.

we kept chatting and I held her in my arms and While talk while kissing.

IAfter about 5min break, I finished in her mouth.In my session, I think we keep DFK for about 40mins in any postion.

All the service is excellent, but the price -$700 for 2hours is a bit expensive, I think $600 for 2hours is the right price.

The shop- my girls dorm still does good job.

All in all, Cici is quite pretty and tempting, I hope she will not worry about the life and tutor expense.

The brand girl in my girls dorm maybe in a good standard,(i have not tried others) And most of them are students, uni students always tempting.

If any bros can accept more expensive price to try a good experience, The shop is worth trying

cassius
15-10-2012, 10:53 PM
Hey Snakey, why do you think MOC + Mygirlsdorm? I thought the style is different. it thought maybe mygirlsdorm was old sweetgirl. But the triangular question is also interesting. Its a hobby of mine. Please post or PM. I would be most grateful.

IExperiment
16-10-2012, 12:55 AM
Today I went to seen the brand girl in mygirlsdorm----- CiCi

The apartment , the shop chose, is pretty good. Cici was late for about 45mins, because of traffic jam, and I have not received the message that the agency about this. About this point, other shop like bluemoon does better.

as the shop description:

Cici, 20, natural C cup, new to industry, super pretty face guarantee, cover girl quality, super white and smooth skin all over, awesome huge ass and sweat voice too. Absolutely natural everything that is bron to be!!! If there is anything worth to own at least one night, that is the one!!!

20-- I agree

Natural C cup- I agree

Cici is my favorite type, Girl who with pretty face,big eyes, white and smooth skin, huge ass and sweat voice.

First, when I come into the room, I found Cici is not same as what i expected, but she still looks pretty. Then , I sat in bed ,at the moment , I just looked at Cici and keep chatting with her. She gave me a choice --- go to have shower or chatting for a while, in my opinion,this sentence is not necessary. ok, I do not care. Maybe she has no experience in this area. If she is a experienced WG, she just need keep chatting and waitting me ask for go shower together or alone.

In our conversation, I know that Cici come form Sichuan Province in China, She just finished her language Curriculum and will go back to her hometown.

Then , we go shower together ,and got some DFK, I kiss her neck and her cute tits. I really love shower together , which is good foreplay for sex.

After we finished shower, Cici help me dry , and we go back to the bed, start with DFK, We just DFK for about 15mins, just like the old love reunion .

As the shop advertise that she looks like a chinese pop star- Fan bingbing, the shop advertise this in Chinese . That is excessive martketing . But Cici is very sexy and charming when she is in my arm.

I told her to lay down ,and gave her some daty , and tried to finger, but she did not like finger so I stopped.

Then ,she gave me some good bbbj. After I had enjoyed enough, I asked her to on the top and changed to mish.

We kept having sex for about 1 hour, she ask for have a rest for a while, I agree.

we kept chatting and I held her in my arms and While talk while kissing.

IAfter about 5min break, I finished in her mouth.In my session, I think we keep DFK for about 40mins in any postion.

All the service is excellent, but the price -$700 for 2hours is a bit expensive, I think $600 for 2hours is the right price.

The shop- my girls dorm still does good job.

All in all, Cici is quite pretty and tempting, I hope she will not worry about the life and tutor expense.

The brand girl in my girls dorm maybe in a good standard,(i have not tried others) And most of them are students, uni students always tempting.

If any bros can accept more expensive price to try a good experience, The shop is worth trying

It say $800 for 3 hours in Syd99 website.

IExperiment
16-10-2012, 12:56 AM
Here is the link
http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopGirlProfile.pl?productId=1220&shopId=2110

mygirlsdorm
30-10-2012, 12:26 AM
Wait so mygirlsdorm is just MOC right?

mygirlsdorm.com

fishball
30-10-2012, 04:40 PM
Good face is harded to find than figure in market. So if the face is so atractive, it is still worth.

mygirlsdorm
02-11-2012, 02:05 PM
Cici is available from 10pm tonight and 12pm noon tomorrow.mygirlsdorm.com

mygirlsdorm
03-11-2012, 04:53 AM
Cici, 20, C, 158, Top face of this industry,
12pm - late on Saturday
mygirlsdorm.com

mygirlsdorm
07-11-2012, 02:31 AM
Cici works till 14/11/12, final week for farewell. Guys, hurry up!!!
mygirlsdorm.com

mygirlsdorm
09-11-2012, 02:18 PM
Can't afford to miss out!!!, Farewell for this industry, Guys, offer your goodbye huggy to Cici!!! Untill Wednesday 14/11/12!!!
mygirlsdorm.com

fishball
11-11-2012, 10:32 PM
Cici's timetable is always too late for me. Let me know if she'got earlier shift, plz.