PDA

View Full Version : General talk 8 railway parade burwood

Elbortomorton
15-10-2012, 12:08 PM
What's the low down on this place?? Prices? Nationality? Service??

SpankyTheMonkey
17-10-2012, 12:51 AM
OMG no! Avoid at all costs. Just the smell of the place and the way it looked should have sent me running out. Not that they'd be offended. I'm sure they would be used to people with their brains still in charge walking away.

Details: Chinese. Massage with HJ. Awful. It may have been one of those places where I ended up giving myself the HJ. Save yourself!

Elbortomorton
17-10-2012, 12:50 PM
I actually went the and there were no Asians it was quite good saw an Aussie girl called crystal not to bad at all maybe it's changed since u visited

AHLUNGOR
17-10-2012, 02:50 PM
I actually went the and there were no Asians it was quite good saw an Aussie girl called crystal not to bad at all maybe it's changed since u visited

Hi Brother,

I saw your question and wanted to help but it was during my self imposed exclusion period, anyway glad to hear that you went and seems to be happy, may be you should post some review.

I think one other brother replied before and said they are all Chinese , he may have mixed up this shop with 10 Railway Parade which was on 1/f and yes they were Chinese RnT and very basic and had closed down long ago.

No 8 is called Scent of a Woman, its a Cauc B2B shop, $80/30 min nude b2b with HJ so pretty good value, there was a busty MILF there called Tracey, very good services, passionate and great spanish!! And there was also a younger Eurasian girl called Maya, lots of tattoo and got one of the nicest pair of all natural 36 DD Cups, but i think she had moved to Qld, lots of little gems so worth checking out.

Facilities is old but clean, big room, all ensuite, most importantly all tables have two holes!! But you knew that already right??

Cheers

SpankyTheMonkey
17-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Oh fuck me. I think I went to the wrong place. Wanted Scent of a Woman but got foot odor of a woman. LOL!

Elbortomorton
18-10-2012, 12:58 PM
Lol! Yeah it's actually a pretty good place ill go again soon the post a after report and yes 2 holes in the tables!!!!!

OldPing
19-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Hey, bros, why don't u go to 55 George st, since u r at Burwood? I did try this shop before as something different than my favourite above, and regret since.

Elbortomorton
19-10-2012, 11:48 AM
55 is good to but sumtimes try something new and I had a good time there next time ill try candy she looks mixed Asian natio

OldPing
19-10-2012, 02:04 PM
True. I think I'll check it out next Saturday when I come back. What is their opening hours?

Elbortomorton
19-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Don't know the hours think they close at 11 pm :s

supercloggy
18-01-2013, 02:30 PM
Go to 8 railway regularly and rarely disappointed. it's a cauc place with the occasional asian thrown in for extra choice :-)
gotta pick the right girl though. never go for the young backpackers types as they usually feel they're above working in a place like this (I'm sorry love but you DO work in a place like this) and their service is sub standard.

A good one in particular is Melanie. She's oldest one (approx 50 but her body easily rivals many 35-40 yo). She really gets into it, one of the few in the business that actually makes the massage sensual. You can only touch titties though but her massage more than makes up for this.

Another girl I like there is Amber. Trashy looking (tats and many earrings etc) but likes men who "know what they want" and sits down on my chest to give me a good look!

It's a bit more expensive than most RNT but IMO it's worth it.

AHLUNGOR
18-01-2013, 11:41 PM
Go to 8 railway regularly and rarely disappointed. it's a cauc place with the occasional asian thrown in for extra choice :-)
gotta pick the right girl though. never go for the young backpackers types as they usually feel they're above working in a place like this (I'm sorry love but you DO work in a place like this) and their service is sub standard.

A good one in particular is Melanie. She's oldest one (approx 50 but her body easily rivals many 35-40 yo). She really gets into it, one of the few in the business that actually makes the massage sensual. You can only touch titties though but her massage more than makes up for this.

Another girl I like there is Amber. Trashy looking (tats and many earrings etc) but likes men who "know what they want" and sits down on my chest to give me a good look!

It's a bit more expensive than most RNT but IMO it's worth it.

Totally agreed, but I don't think they are more expensive than a RnT, at $80/30 min you get a massage room with ensuite shower, good quality massage table with two holes, nude B2B and HJ, what more do you want. Most RnT in fact will be more.

I like to throw in Tracey she is an Aussie MILF, great big tits, lots of spanish, very friendly and great services.

Plus Sophia the Thai lady with big tits and FS on offer too.

Cheers

:cool2: