PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do you wear your wedding ring?

MeSoHorny
19-05-2013, 08:58 PM
Married guys (or married girls)... Do you wear your wedding ring when punting?

I used to take them off but now, I leave them on.

wilisno
19-05-2013, 09:03 PM
Married guys (or married girls)... Do you wear your wedding ring when punting?

I used to take them off but now, I leave them on.

Take them off ? You've got many wedding rings ? :miao:

Haha, and if you don't intend to romantically go after the WL, why bother ?

punterian
19-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Leave it on... some girls enjoy the challenge

MeSoHorny
19-05-2013, 09:39 PM
Before, I used to leave them on and some WL's always ask me if I'm married or not.
Then after that, I took them off everytime I punt for a couple of years.
Now, I leave them on and ignore their married questions. :cool2:

CunningLinguist
19-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Most experienced WLs know if you are married and the only reason they ask is to see if you are telling the truth :)
If you take your ring off and there is a little white mark where the sun don't shine then it is a dead giveaway!

lockhart
19-05-2013, 09:51 PM
Lost the wedding ring long long time ago.... not mean to "hide" this from

Max Impact
19-05-2013, 10:57 PM
Never! Ahh I have an allergic reation to metal. Yeh, that's it!

jellyshots
20-05-2013, 10:32 AM
If I was married, I'd leave it on and flat out tell them I'm married. Just about every ML has told me that their married clients are their best clients.

x11
20-05-2013, 11:46 AM
yo jellyshots.... your post has the faintest hint of a suggestion that being married. gets you better service? lol.

I might have to buy myself a ring !

Oneonone
20-05-2013, 12:02 PM
I leave my wedding ring on it doesn't make any difference to the girl she is only interested in your money, and I am sure it doesn't make any difference to the service.

The other thing is you don't have to explain why you don't have it on when you get home and there is less chance of loosing it.

jellyshots
20-05-2013, 01:48 PM
yo jellyshots.... your post has the faintest hint of a suggestion that being married. gets you better service? lol.

I might have to buy myself a ring !

More consistent service. They say married guys are easy coz the ML knows there is a wife and less complications. In reality, a few married punters were leaving their wives for ML's so there can be a lot of complications. Single guys tend to fall for the girls more so some of the girls that have bf's don't like that.

Saying that, I kept my ring from my previous marriage and when I'm out, I get given more numbers when I wear it than when I don't. Go figure...

CunningLinguist
20-05-2013, 07:12 PM
More consistent service. They say married guys are easy coz the ML knows there is a wife and less complications. In reality, a few married punters were leaving their wives for ML's so there can be a lot of complications. Single guys tend to fall for the girls more so some of the girls that have bf's don't like that.

Saying that, I kept my ring from my previous marriage and when I'm out, I get given more numbers when I wear it than when I don't. Go figure...

Quick before everyone reads this, try to pickup a 2nd hand ring from ebay!

jellyshots
20-05-2013, 08:24 PM
Quick before everyone reads this, try to pickup a 2nd hand ring from ebay!

Yeah, you can pick up gold plated stainless steel ones on there for less than $15. It works way better when you tell them that you are actually divorced but still wear the ring anyway.

punterian
20-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Must give that a try, thanks for the tip jellyshots

CunningLinguist
20-05-2013, 09:55 PM
Yeah, you can pick up gold plated stainless steel ones on there for less than $15. It works way better when you tell them that you are actually divorced but still wear the ring anyway.

I guess that way they know you have at least half a house :)

sei
20-05-2013, 10:27 PM

More like half a mortgage?

sei
20-05-2013, 10:27 PM

I'll never understand women..

lockhart
21-05-2013, 01:07 AM

More like half a mortgage?

Or $$$$$ alimony to his first wife?

CunningLinguist
21-05-2013, 01:34 AM
I'll never understand women..

Jesus, if you don't what chance do we have :)

jellyshots
21-05-2013, 01:54 PM
I think it's more like, there must be something ok with you if you managed to convince at least one woman to try to spend the rest of their lives with you.

Although, I have no idea why so many of the ML's I know date married men and they still continue to work in the shop... It can get pretty weird in there. One girl's bf went in and booked another girl then couldn't stop talking about his ML gf the whole booking - no massage and no part 2, just spa... And the first thing gf did was ask the other ML if anything happened.

CunningLinguist
21-05-2013, 09:15 PM
I think it's more like, there must be something ok with you if you managed to convince at least one woman to try to spend the rest of their lives with you.

Although, I have no idea why so many of the ML's I know date married men and they still continue to work in the shop... It can get pretty weird in there. One girl's bf went in and booked another girl then couldn't stop talking about his ML gf the whole booking - no massage and no part 2, just spa... And the first thing gf did was ask the other ML if anything happened.

Sounds like days of our lives ...

naturalism
22-05-2013, 02:28 PM
I leave mine on. Less chance of losing it. I am one who keeps forgetting to put my ring back on after I gel my hair of a morning.

naturalism
22-05-2013, 02:29 PM
the girls don't seem to mind. I havent noticed the difference in service between having a ring and not having a ring.'

actually.. i find with my ring on, they talk to me more about their personal lives, eg family back home, partner here in Sydney.

Divine
22-05-2013, 04:41 PM
I am not married myself so I have no problem! But I have seen some men put their wedding ring on their right hand instead

CunningLinguist
22-05-2013, 06:55 PM
the girls don't seem to mind. I havent noticed the difference in service between having a ring and not having a ring.'

actually.. i find with my ring on, they talk to me more about their personal lives, eg family back home, partner here in Sydney.

Probably because they are more comfortable knowing you have a partner and are just gettng some on the side, as opposed to possibly looking for a WL partner.

the wizard
22-05-2013, 07:36 PM
I am not married myself so I have no problem! But I have seen some men put their wedding ring on their right hand instead

Orthodox Christians and Eastern Europeans traditionally wear the wedding band on the right hand anyway.

ie Countries such as Germany, Greece, Russia, Spain, Slovakia, India, Colombia, Venezuela, and Poland.

I am not married but wear a ring that could be mistaken for a wedding band.
I'am usually ring less when I punt- maybe I should start wearing it and see if I get comments or makes a difference.
- but then I wouldn't want to be lying if I'am asked.

Divine
22-05-2013, 08:04 PM
Orthodox Christians and Eastern Europeans traditionally wear the wedding band on the right hand anyway.

ie Countries such as Germany, Greece, Russia, Spain, Slovakia, India, Colombia, Venezuela, and Poland.

I am not married but wear a ring that could be mistaken for a wedding band.
I'am usually ring less when I punt- maybe I should start wearing it and see if I get comments or makes a difference.
- but then I wouldn't want to be lying if Iam asked.

Sorry for my ignorance brother wizard!

I am of Asian ethnicity and was taught to wear the wedding ring on my left hand!

the wizard
22-05-2013, 08:22 PM
Sorry for my ignorance brother wizard!

I am of Asian ethnicity and was taught to wear the wedding ring on my left hand!

No problems Devine- it gets confusing for me when I try to gauge if i girl is married or not
Normally it should be on her left hand fourth finger, but if she's greek than it might be on the other hand all together.
I then i might end up coming on to a married woman.......

CunningLinguist
22-05-2013, 08:55 PM
i might end up coming on to a married woman.......

We wouldn't want that now would we :)

Divine
22-05-2013, 11:08 PM
No problems Devine- it gets confusing for me when I try to gauge if i girl is married or not
Normally it should be on her left hand fourth finger, but if she's greek than it might be on the other hand all together.
I then i might end up coming on to a married woman.......

Best not to take any chances and avoid any women with a ring in her fourth finger on either hand then!

jellyshots
23-05-2013, 08:09 AM
Best not to take any chances and avoid any women with a ring in her fourth finger on either hand then!

Stuff that. At least you know she's a norty girl...

wilisno
23-05-2013, 08:39 AM
If the girl is a WL or ML, I guess we don't have to worry about whether she wears a ring or not, she's there for a reason and it's not up to us to judge.

rooter
23-05-2013, 09:03 AM
I'm not married so don't have a wedding ring.WLs often ask me if I'm married though and when I say no, often check for a ring or tell tale tan line where the ring normally is.
They then ask if i have a girlfriend and I say no, but I tell them I have lots of casual sex, fuck buddies etc and the WLs are almost always morally outraged by this.
WLs (Asian ones in particular) don't mind if you are married or have a partner but they seem to disapprove if you are a player.
Similarly when I tell casual sex partners, fuck buddies, swingers etc that I visit prostitutes they are morally outraged too.
Its funny how people have different moral stances when it comes to sex.
I am just totally amoral when it comes to sex I guess.
Well not totally; no kids, no animals. Consenting adults only.

CunningLinguist
23-05-2013, 09:18 AM
I'm not married so don't have a wedding ring.
WLs often ask me if I'm married though and when I say no, often check for a ring or tell tale tan line where the ring normally is.
They then ask if i have a girlfriend and I say no, but I tell them I have lots of casual sex with girls I pick up, fuck buddies etc and the WLs are almost always morally outraged by this.
WLs (Asian ones in particular) don't mind if you are married or have a partner but they seem to disapprove if you are a player.
Similarly when I tell casual sex partners, fuck buddies etc that I visit prostitutes they are morally outraged too.
Its funny how people have different moral stances when it comes to sex.
I am just totally amoral when it comes to sex I guess.
Well not totally; no kids, no animals. Consenting adults only.

No wonder you only see them once or twice :)
Lucky for you you wil never run out of new girls as there seems to be an endless supply of new girls coming from OS :)
I wonder what the eventual Mrs Rooter will be like, will she have FBs too :)

HookedonHookerz
23-05-2013, 03:05 PM
I think married men should start a trend. Wear your ring on your necklace. If your wife asks why say "to keep it closer to your heart". Then you can spin it either way when a WL asks you.

Actually i should start doing that, ill start the trend!

lyksj333
13-06-2013, 03:11 PM
This topic reminds me of the movie Phone Booth~

Ethanhunt
13-06-2013, 09:10 PM
Has anyone been with a ml or wl that are married? I remember reading a story about a punter seeing a ml and convinced her into fs. She said ok, but be quiet, my husband is in next room.

rooter
13-06-2013, 09:17 PM
Has anyone been with a ml or wl that are married? I remember reading a story about a punter seeing a ml and convinced her into fs. She said ok, but be quiet, my husband is in next room.

I would assume that quite a few WLs are married, especially the older MILFs but they would not advertise the fact.
I think its safe to assume the vast majority of younger WLs (under 25yo) are single though some might have boyfriends - though again they won't tell you so to keep up the GFE illusion.

CunningLinguist
13-06-2013, 09:18 PM

Heaps of ML & WL are married or have partners.
Just recently my regular thai ML gave me the green light for FS and while I was pounding her I saw the glistening of her wedding ring.
She wore her ring to all our sessions.

micazzofamale
13-06-2013, 11:10 PM
reminds me of the seinfield episode where George wears a ring and pretends to be married to increase his chances

Oneonone
14-06-2013, 08:21 AM
Leave it on that way you wont loose it or forget to put it back on and the girls don't care some of them prefer married men.