PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Japanese Yumiko at 107 Quay St City

lionheart2
20-05-2013, 03:17 AM
Japanese hottie Yumiko at 107 quay st city
Last Monday after I had lunch at a Thai eatery,I spotted this massage shop next door, so I went in to suss it out. A tall pretty gal greeted me with a sweet smile, Yumiko is in her mid 20s, about size 8, very friendly, and sexy looking so I took the 30mins to start with, she offered the nude deal for extra 50, so why not , she is so pleasing after all.She gave a firm massage for the first 10 mins, then a stimulating teasing followed, it felt so good I extended another 30 mins to take it slow to enjoy the 2nd part.. Her service has far exceeded my expectation, the best relief I had for a long time, so tipped her another 20 after the session, it well worth it! Yumiko,Yumiko my favourite Japanese ML.unforgettable, I'm so glad I saw her. A Japanese girl knows what makes men happy..

wilisno
20-05-2013, 03:43 AM
Haha, you're a shop owner ? And you post AR as a punter at your own shop ? It's a first ! :miao: But seriously, didn't Admin tell you to post AR in the AR Section only ? :miao:

Travelmate
20-05-2013, 05:35 AM
haha. shop owner only spotted his shop after his lunch???

CunningLinguist
20-05-2013, 09:10 AM
Maybe he owns a different shop ...

Gucci2012
20-05-2013, 09:54 AM
Haha, you're a shop owner ? And you post AR as a punter at your own shop ? It's a first ! :miao: But seriously, didn't Admin tell you to post AR in the AR Section only ? :miao:

Ahahaha this has to be the biggest FAIL in Aus99 shop owner history. May be he owns the Thai eatery and is drumming up more foot traffic for his restaurant???

Travelmate
20-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Maybe he owns a different shop ...
This is an optimistic thinking.

also very creative too!

Travelmate
20-05-2013, 11:18 AM
This thread will be delete soon !!!!

hahaha

Travelmate
20-05-2013, 11:19 AM
daar brother lionheart2, you may need to change your user name ..... hahahhahaaa

AHLUNGOR
20-05-2013, 12:07 PM
Ahahaha this has to be the biggest FAIL in Aus99 shop owner history. May be he owns the Thai eatery and is drumming up more foot traffic for his restaurant???

C'mon guys, give the man a break!!

He's new and he is trying.

He probably didn't realise that the profile of "shop owner" is going to show along side his user name.

And if his comments are half decent, this Yumiko could well be a genuine Japanese girl doing a good massage job in his shop. So no point killing the messager until the message can be tested!

Any brother gonna take one for the forum ??

And I think we got to give him some credit for even trying to introduce his ML to the forum, there are too many other shop owner who haven't posted a single thing since started advertising.

In fact, I don't mind reading more of the same as long as they are informative. some intel is always better than no intel at all.

Just my two cents

Cheers

:question:

woods23
20-05-2013, 01:12 PM
C'mon guys, give the man a break!!

He's new and he is trying.

He probably didn't realise that the profile of "shop owner" is going to show along side his user name.

And if his comments are half decent, this Yumiko could well be a genuine Japanese girl doing a good massage job in his shop. So no point killing the messager until the message can be tested!

Any brother gonna take one for the forum ??

And I think we got to give him some credit for even trying to introduce his ML to the forum, there are too many other shop owner who haven't posted a single thing since started advertising.

In fact, I don't mind reading more of the same as long as they are informative. some intel is always better than no intel at all.

Just my two cents

Cheers

:question:

Always a gentelman ahlungor.

Gucci2012
20-05-2013, 02:17 PM
Advertising is fine, matter of fact I'm probably one of the few forum members who enjoys reading ads from shop owners.... but this more deception then advertising.

107 Quay was heavily promoted by "macuser" (banned) remember him.

Beancounter
20-05-2013, 02:24 PM
It got a laugh out of me lol
Probably my experience is outdated but I tried this place a few years ago and the girl I had was young and attractive.
Maybe worth a try?!

Dream Walker
20-05-2013, 03:24 PM
hi guys, wait a minite, as i know, that shop's boss is a young man and he's in holiday right now, and yumi i tried before is very nice, worth to try. i think this stupide guy is his manager, wanna do something different with his boss.

AHLUNGOR
20-05-2013, 04:10 PM
Advertising is fine, matter of fact I'm probably one of the few forum members who enjoys reading ads from shop owners.... but this more deception then advertising.

107 Quay was heavily promoted by "macuser" (banned) remember him.

Hi Brother Gucci,

Not quite, macuser was promoting a shop at Circular Quay, this is Quay Street Chinatown, different shop I think.

Cheers

Magic Massage near circular quay

Saw a massage girl called Tandy. maybe Sandy? Candy?

anyway she introduced herself as Tandy and she had a killer massage hand.

amazing.

she was korean i think.

size 6 or 7

nice bod.

taut tits.

tanned.

real great! shoulda give Myagical Massages a go.

timtam
20-05-2013, 04:32 PM
Hahahah this has made my day! Thanks guys

catbob
20-05-2013, 06:12 PM
Japanese hottie Yumiko at 107 quay st city
Last Monday after I had lunch at a Thai eatery,I spotted this massage shop next door, so I went in to suss it out...

Everyone is so quick to judge this man as trying to pull a fast one on us. However a liar would not include the details like what he was having for lunch, so I therefore deduce that the sequence of events must have been: eat thai food, get massage, lionheart2 so impressed he buys the shop, joins forum and makes AR :grimace:

uber
20-05-2013, 06:27 PM
Or maybe he's reposting an actual report without giving credit to the original poster?

Let's not be too quick to assume deception when shitty attribution may be at play.

lockhart
20-05-2013, 06:37 PM
At least , the shop owner made his/her post , so forum readers know the post is from the shop itself .. rather confused by posts being made by "shop associated punters"..
Time will tell if the shop offers quality services...Look forward to healthy competitions... .

Gucci2012
20-05-2013, 08:14 PM
Hi Brother Gucci,

Not quite, macuser was promoting a shop at Circular Quay, this is Quay Street Chinatown, different shop I think.

Cheers

Ahahaha fair enough but i still feel shop owner was being deceptive, so I'm hoping that he has re-posted some one else's AR without crediting them for it as was mentioned by forum member...a mistake that could have been easily made.

I give you and return my humble apologies brother Lionheart2...however I out right refuse to return the laughter and enjoyment your post gave me, your post really made my day, that and my visit to Ginza Club to see Cassie.

CunningLinguist
20-05-2013, 10:17 PM
This is an optimistic thinking.

also very creative too!

Thanks!
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, but I doubt he will benefit from it ...

slarty
20-05-2013, 10:42 PM
This shop has (or had) one of the best girls around Chloe. Unfortunately last couple of times I have called was told she was 'on holidays'.

AHLUNGOR
21-05-2013, 01:39 AM
This shop has (or had) one of the best girls around Chloe. Unfortunately last couple of times I have called was told she was 'on holidays'.

Yeah, I think I had read after Chole too, a C Cups from memory.

But any MS wants to be successful these days is gonna need a lot more than just one service Queen

Just my two cents

Cheers

slarty
21-05-2013, 01:52 AM
Yeah, I think I had read after Chole too, a C Cups from memory.

But any MS wants to be successful these days is gonna need a lot more than just one service Queen

Just my two cents

Cheers

Yes and the competition is fierce especially in the city. I think I have seen good reports on Yumi both here and on other forums a couple of months ago, so she may be worth a visit.

CBD Posh
21-05-2013, 03:40 PM
Hi, bros
First let me express my gratitude for your supportive input. It only brought to my attention today that our quotation of an AR review of Yumiko raised so many speculations, we never meant to deceive you in any way, that''s why it was posted as shop owner! The description of her is totally truthful she indeed provides great service, my sincere apologies for any confusion it caused, but happy to be a source of amusement for you nonetheless . Some of them are so hilarious and imaginative I laughed my ass off. You are a bunch of fun people deserve the best service from ML!
We are a city shop under new management , strive to provide quality masseuse to deliver the quality massage service to all of you.
Thanks again for your constructive feedback
CBD POSH Massage

CBD Posh
21-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Chole is back from holiday, she is on every Wednesday, also Mia a new girl stunning Thai Chinese will be on from yomorrow.

wilisno
21-05-2013, 04:10 PM
Hi, bros
First let me express my gratitude for your supportive input. It only brought to my attention today that our quotation of an AR review of Yumiko raised so many speculations, we never meant to deceive you in any way, that''s why it was posted as shop owner! The description of her is totally truthful she indeed provides great service, my sincere apologies for any confusion it caused, but happy to be a source of amusement for you nonetheless . Some of them are so hilarious and imaginative I laughed my ass off. You are a bunch of fun people deserve the best service from ML!
We are a city shop under new management , strive to provide quality masseuse to deliver the quality massage service to all of you.
CBD POSH Massage
Good sport bro !

As I posted my comment with smileys, that's exactly how I felt, just fun !

Hope you have great success from your exposure on Syd99 !

lockhart
21-05-2013, 04:17 PM
At least , the shop owner made his/her post , so forum readers know the post is from the shop itself .. rather confused by posts being made by "shop associated punters"..
Time will tell if the shop offers quality services...Look forward to healthy competitions... .

Hi, bros
First let me express my gratitude for your supportive input. It only brought to my attention today that our quotation of an AR review of Yumiko raised so many speculations, we never meant to deceive you in any way, that''s why it was posted as shop owner! ... deserve the best CBD POSH Massage

You control your own destiny....good on you! Good luck

CBD Posh
21-05-2013, 04:28 PM
Thank you bro for your encouragement and supportive spirit, we will take the matter of your satisfaction seriously, please feel free to enlighten me anytime!

Travelmate
21-05-2013, 07:51 PM
Hi, bros
CBD POSH Massage

Good to see you have changed your user name - and admitted you have done some self after report promotion, this is a brave response and better than some people declined their own activities.
Just be careful before posting next time. I am happy to be your free consultant.
On-line promotion and marketing is very good. But fundamental of success is good quality girl and reception's attitude.

CBD Posh
21-05-2013, 08:42 PM
Thanks Bro AHLUNGOR for your most generous comments on my postings, I'm humbled. I truly appreciate your kind intention and willingness to share your thoughts on success of MS, as you may know I'm a newbie in this industry, however, customer service is alway our top priority , we hire nobody but top class attractive ML offering outstanding service that will stand the test of time.

AHLUNGOR
21-05-2013, 09:47 PM
Thanks Bro AHLUNGOR for your most generous comments on my postings, I'm humbled. I truly appreciate your kind intention and willingness to share your thoughts on success of MS, as you may know I'm a newbie in this industry, however, customer service is alway our top priority , we hire nobody but top class attractive ML offering outstanding service that will stand the test of time.

You are welcome Bro,

I will be keeping an eye on your shop, the moment you have a massage lady with a pair of D+ Cups on your roster, I'll be there!

Cheers

Travelmate
21-05-2013, 10:02 PM

My Thumbs up!!! I am ready to have a close look to your shop!!!

slarty
21-05-2013, 11:09 PM
Chole is back from holiday, she is on every Wednesday, also Mia a new girl stunning Thai Chinese will be on from yomorrow.

:) :) Great news

CBD Posh
22-05-2013, 12:30 AM
Sure bros, you are most welcome to check us out. Once our website is properly set up to go and the roster is ready, we'll give you detailed descriptions of all our MLs. Most are quite busty and slim. Cheers

Travelmate
22-05-2013, 01:15 AM
Sure bros, you are most welcome to check us out. Once our website is properly set up to go and the roster is ready, we'll give you detailed descriptions of all our MLs. Most are quite busty and slim. Cheers

I like TALL and SLIM

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2013, 01:52 AM
I like TALL and SLIM

Yoyo with the 高Ling look is definitely your type brother ! And you will love her voice when she speak Cantonese to you !

Cheers

wilisno
22-05-2013, 02:36 AM
Yoyo with the 高Ling look is definitely your type brother ! And you will love her voice when she speak Cantonese to you !

Cheers

Yoyo works at 107 Quay St ?

CBD Posh
22-05-2013, 03:26 AM
We have tall(165cm+)slim young girls available Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

CunningLinguist
22-05-2013, 09:56 AM

Do you have shower facilities ?

CBD Posh
22-05-2013, 04:34 PM
We'll spruce up our shop nicely, so we are going to have shower facilities soon. Will do good for B2B.

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2013, 04:43 PM
We'll spruce up our shop nicely, so we are going to have shower facilities soon. Will do good for B2B.

Hi brother Posh,

So you are the new owner right, and you just recently taken over this shop?

CBD Posh
22-05-2013, 05:09 PM
Yes Bro, I took over the shop just recently and we'll do business differently from its previous owner, we'll also introduce B2B in our MS.

garfield
22-05-2013, 07:37 PM
This is excellent when will b2b get started?

IamSam
22-05-2013, 07:48 PM
No showers=no b2b

CBD Posh
22-05-2013, 09:43 PM
Real soon, once shower is installed.

Dr Hong
25-05-2013, 04:05 PM
I saw Yumi a couple of months ago, I think I posted a review on another forum. The OP is pretty accurate. Ive tried to see her again a few times but shes always busy.

I would say shes late 20's, very sexy, plenty of tickle tackle before the HJ, as well as catbath, a bit of B2B and allowed touching of her shaven pussy. Im sure she would be up for some DATY. She was always smiling and tried her best to chat in her limited English. I hope the new owner keeps her on.

suka02
25-05-2013, 05:56 PM
what are the rates going to be for massage and b2b brother CBD posh?

That1
26-05-2013, 08:00 PM
Real soon, once shower is installed.
Sounds like an owner prepared to make an investment in the long-term success of their shop.

garfield
27-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Still waiting to hear when shower will be available.

AHLUNGOR
28-05-2013, 02:38 PM
The rate for oil relaxation is 85 half hour 45 mins 100, one hour 120.

What is a oil relaxation ?

AHLUNGOR
28-05-2013, 02:41 PM
The rate for oil relaxation is 85 half hour 45 mins 100, one hour 120.

一條龍服務
連按摩脫衣打飛機?

CBD Posh
28-05-2013, 03:02 PM
Yumiko works Monday and Tuesday. She is too nice to let go.

CBD Posh
28-05-2013, 03:04 PM
We call it stress relief treatment.

CBD Posh
28-05-2013, 07:49 PM
Massage is 35 for 30 mins, 50 for 45 mins and 60 one hr. Tips are for the girls.