PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 The lovely Crystal

Littlewonder
16-10-2012, 07:20 AM
Been away for a week in Fiji thought I would wait till Wednesday and see Sammy.

Looked at this web site saw who was on the roster and thought cant wait till Wednesday, no sex for over a week feeling realy horny so off to 64.

Who do you want to see says Sophie Eva I reply she is busy for 2 hours there are two other customers waiting ahead of me. Yoyo available soon No thank you I reply Sasa will be about 30 minutes Ok I say checking the time I have a job on this afternoon so cant wait for Eva. After about 10 minutes Crystal finishes her booking Sophie says to one of the punters do you want to see Crystal he doesnt seem keen so she askes me I look at the other chap and say you were here first do you want so see her he says you go so off into the room pay Sophie and she tells me to shower.

I shower and sit on the bed all up its about 10 minutes before Crystal walks in. Ive seen you before she says yes but I cant remember where, it was here she replies.

I go to give her a kiss on the lips she says I dont kiss, well thats why I have only seen you once I say.

Crystal is about 155 cm tall size B maybe C Natural breasts with large perky nipples dress size 8.

She has a pretty face with a beautiful smile and perky large kissable (off limits) lips.

I am sitting on the edge of the bed she stand in front of me and removes her bra I start to kiss her breasts very softly and take her nipple into my mouth she starts to enjoy it and we continue for some time she obviously loves her breast kissed gently and its a great time for both.

After a while we lay on the bed and make small talk she askes about the other girls I see and says OK Sammy she is your favourite why do you like her? I tell her I think Sammy is a lovely genuine person, a great kisser, and there is some chemistry between us and I have been seeing her for about 3 years. In short I like her.

She leans forward and kisses me on the lips, she continues with a bit of tongue, you are a nice kisser I say, I don't kiss everyone she says but I like you.

I lay her on her back and start to kiss her breast and nipples would you like me to lick you I say if you want she replies and so I slowly move down for some daty, she is already very wet and she has a sweat tasting pussy. We continue with Daty for quite some time she is obviously enjoying it but is difficult to get to come. Finally I get her over the line.

I lay on the bed beside her and she pulls my head towards her and we embrace in a full dfk.

She then sits up and proceeds to give me a bbbj after a good wipe down with the wet ones which she offers one to me to wipe my face.

She does a nice bbbj but I am really horny and rock hard, she says you got a really hard cock do you want to fuck? yes I reply.

On with the dom and she starts riding me in cowgirl she is enjoying herself I lean forward and take her breast in my mouth this is not a position I can hold for any length of time these days but she is responding and she orgasms.

Oh that was great she says, doggy, so I enter her in doggy she watches in the mirror and I see her boobs bouncing up and down as I pound away and it isnt long before I explode inside her I stay there for a while and then collapse exhausted on the bed.

She cleans me up and then say I give you a massage no just lay beside me I say. I give you a massage she says No lay beside me its alright I wont smother you in kiss I say she smiles and we lay arm in arm chatting for the remaining ten minutes before I shower and depart.

I dont have the chemistry with Chrystal that I have with other girls but then thats only the second time I have seen her. She is one loverly person, speaks fluent english and I was luck enought to get to kiss her, she has a real elegance and charm about her and if you treat her right and gently she is a great lady to spend some time with and she has a wicked smile.

CommanderM
16-10-2012, 07:30 AM
great review LW. I always get more excited by a WL who kisses more than a WL who does not.

I guess it helps the chemistry. I like DFK and a fun loving WL. Nadia now thats a girl who can do both be naughty and give great kisses.

I hope Crystal kisses more.

bill_100
16-10-2012, 09:53 AM
Good report LW. Fully agree with CMRM that kissing is essential to develop the right chemistry. However I think that some girls do not do it so they do not get emotionally attached. This is apart from not wanting to kiss fellows who have stubble or bad breath.