PDA

View Full Version : Bali adventure?

suka02
16-10-2012, 08:08 PM
Hi guys,

I know this is not the right place to post as other page doesnt get much read. I'm planning to visit Bali soon in november. Any bros here have been there before or know where the best place to chill or getting lil bro serviced? Please share your experience here and will be much appreciate it.

Thanks

cassius
16-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Years ago I stayed at an upmarket resort in Legian which had room service massage and more. I cant remember which one. It would be good to find a similar place. perfect holiday. Any bros know if any are still like that?

suka02
17-10-2012, 12:48 AM
I have not been there before, sound interesting cassius bro^^ Any other bros can suggest where should I go? City, Eat, travel, massage place?

aussiegaigin
17-10-2012, 08:51 AM
Look up the International Sex Guide for a start.

Maybe just Google "sex in Bali", amazing what you can find by yourself.

lollypop
17-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Just go to Sky Garden Club on Legian rd , you will see lots of girls at night local and non local
Last time i picked up 18 years old Chinese Indo girl over there and had a fantastic time, the day after picked up Swedish MILF
i'm going back in Dec ...

suka02
18-10-2012, 03:58 AM
Thanks for the tip aussiegaigin and lollypop bro, I will do my research over google and practically explore when I get there^^

BBBJ
18-10-2012, 04:16 AM
Hey SUKA02, I'm sorry to tell you, but balinese gals are probably the ugliest lot of all the asian girls around. They remind me of our native own here in Oz (trying not to be racist)....its just had to get excited, when nothing catches your eye.
Best bet is to get proper massages and then head to the clubs and bars and try and pick up a tourist. You'll know what I mean when you go.

suka02
18-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Thanks for sharing BBBJ bro. yeah, I get what you mean but I think there are some pretty hot one too but I just gotta search in the right place, i know it will be a high rate but its still way cheap than here. How much is to hire a girl for a day? Are the tourist easy to pick up? from what nationality do you think its easy? (im asian). is there a stripclub around and they are girls will come to you shout them drinks just like in Thailand nightlife.

reggid
19-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Thanks for sharing BBBJ bro. yeah, I get what you mean but I think there are some pretty hot one too but I just gotta search in the right place, i know it will be a high rate but its still way cheap than here. How much is to hire a girl for a day? Are the tourist easy to pick up? from what nationality do you think its easy? (im asian). is there a stripclub around and they are girls will come to you shout them drinks just like in Thailand nightlife.

becareful in Bali there is an abnormally high incidence of HIV in the WG population of bali according to a news report a few months back

TheTiger
30-10-2012, 03:55 PM
More than 30% of sex workers in Bali are HIV positive. I suggest being very careful.

guailo
01-11-2012, 01:34 PM
I have been there for a while now. Few observations:
I disagree with BBBJ - not all Balinese girls are that ugly. I picked up a native Balinese girl once. University student. Great body. Sweet face (admittedly not beauty queen standard) and damn good once she learnt what I liked. Spent 10 days there and she was with me for most of the time.
reggid is right. Very high rate of HIV and will only get higher. Market forces - strong demand for unprotected sex. I would not stick it in any of them without protection.
A word of caution - do not take up offers from taxi drivers and the like - rip-off city.
My preference is to try the clubs - I like the selection.
No particular nationality. Bali is quite "multi-national". I try to stick to local fare where ever I go. Hell, if I want Russian pussy, I will go to Russia etc.