PDA

View Full Version : Massage in South Melbourne

punter1234
16-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Found this place in South Melbourne, Clarendon St through a friend of mine - a true legend player.
Been there last night and now tying review ^^
Arrived there at 7pm, was greeting with a friendly smile from a receptionist.
Was told that 1/2hour is $45, $75 for 45mins and $90 for an hour. Extra $50

So I decided to go for 45mins. Paid $75 at reception.
Went to room and not long later a girl walked in.
Nice body rack, sexy smile, cute face with friendly attitude ^^. She were wearing a kimono.
Was asked to take clothes off and she started to massage me. It was nice and relaxing.
I asked which nationality she is and she told me is Korean. And surprisingly all other girls there are Korean too o.0
Her hand were so soft and tender.

Then I asked if she can give me a happy ending and a yes replied with her gorgeous smile again :p
Then she start reaching to my private part and give me a HJ.
It was awesome, I then asked for little extra services and were accepted with extra pay...
Ended up with me flying up above heaven :D
Then I went to shower and out.
Will come back def

nightcat
16-10-2012, 10:42 PM
What is the address please ?

punter1234
16-10-2012, 11:15 PM
street name is mentioned above ^^

Great1
17-10-2012, 07:04 AM
Please tell about the extra services. What was the extra pay?

punter1234
17-10-2012, 10:49 PM
Please tell about the extra services. What was the extra pay?

Extra service hmm u know things except from HJ, but that is my personal deal between me and the girl so I paid little more than $50. Basic charge for happy ending is $50.
For my own opinion, $45 for 30mins massage there is cheap coz they have nice rooms, look luxury and high class than those i have been. I just been there again this afternoon :P Even just for massage it worth the money.

gugugaga
31-10-2012, 09:58 PM
Thanks for sharing! That place is really goooood!

aussiegaigin
01-11-2012, 11:40 AM
$50 for a HJ ?? On top of an overpriced 30 mins ?? I hope it's a nude session.

newbiedidi
01-11-2012, 02:50 PM
95 for hj, you are desperate....

punter1234
01-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Thanks for sharing! That place is really goooood!

You are welcome bro! :)

punter1234
01-11-2012, 06:08 PM
$50 for a HJ ?? On top of an overpriced 30 mins ?? I hope it's a nude session.

95 for hj, you are desperate....

Well, Its not only about getting a HJ bros, I and all you guys know where to get laid with the $30 on top of that price right? ^^. But the thing is I like the place and its decoration look luxurious plus they provide good massage and then the HJ. U can get more if u can deal with the girl right? All depending on your skill and well yeh - your pocket. Not to mention its damn near city its not somewhere u have to drive half an hour at night when u r craving for some nice fastfood :_)

Fleming
06-11-2012, 10:52 AM
this is a new place with nice reception and clean facility. in the room there's just a massage table and no shower before or after the massage. you don't get to choose the girl unless you know who to book. they are all korean students. it is up to you & your skill as how you communicate with the lady to get what you want. if you don't ask then they just provide the very basic.

the massage is nice and relaxing. it's not very cheap but I had a good time in the 1 hour there with a great lady. like I said, it's up to you how you treat the lady and how you want things to proceed. not as good as the korean massage place in Sydney but better than nothing :)

newbiedidi
12-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Well, Its not only about getting a HJ bros, I and all you guys know where to get laid with the $30 on top of that price right? ^^. But the thing is I like the place and its decoration look luxurious plus they provide good massage and then the HJ. U can get more if u can deal with the girl right? All depending on your skill and well yeh - your pocket. Not to mention its damn near city its not somewhere u have to drive half an hour at night when u r craving for some nice fastfood :_)

lol, so long you are happy. but just warn you about disclosing address publicly as any place who provide such sevrice and without a brothel license is illegal in vic. and bear in mind not only punters are reading forum.... :P

punter1234
12-11-2012, 10:26 PM
lol, so long you are happy. but just warn you about disclosing address publicly as any place who provide such sevrice and without a brothel license is illegal in vic. and bear in mind not only punters are reading forum.... :P

I dealed with the girl personally, I think that is the girl choice?

punter1234
12-11-2012, 10:26 PM
this is a new place with nice reception and clean facility. in the room there's just a massage table and no shower before or after the massage. you don't get to choose the girl unless you know who to book. they are all korean students. it is up to you & your skill as how you communicate with the lady to get what you want. if you don't ask then they just provide the very basic.

the massage is nice and relaxing. it's not very cheap but I had a good time in the 1 hour there with a great lady. like I said, it's up to you how you treat the lady and how you want things to proceed. not as good as the korean massage place in Sydney but better than nothing :)

U have said all I wanted to bro! :) Well said!
I also agree with u, Sydney is way much better than Melbourne :)

DRC
17-11-2012, 01:39 AM
OK, thread above read. Decided to give it a try tonight. $45 for 30 mins massage, 50$ for happier ending with the girl. Nice and slim, Korean. nice manner, so-so English.
Massage was very light and somewhat underwhelming, then I turned over. She was kissing my nipples while she played with me. It was getting close to 30 mins, so I took a bold move and asked if I could extend for 30mins. OK, so I thought this would just be another $50 to the house. However, the masseuse wanted $50 extra for her time too. Now the price is starting to look ridiculous $190 for a 1-hr topless massage, but I copped it and we continued. It was a nice experience, but for massage and extras ridiculously overpriced. Probably I should have stuck with the first 30 minute deal. I'd probably give this experience 7/10 but I have had better and much better value before.

Regards DRC, visiting from Brisbane.

gugugaga
17-11-2012, 11:15 AM
I heard that place is shut down?

the reaper
19-11-2012, 08:58 AM
I heard that place is shut down?

it will be with people stupid enough to leave the address on a public forum, you can get much better service out in footscray if you know where to look

clarke
22-11-2012, 09:47 PM
the last time i went to this place, the girl did not even ask me if i want extra, she just ask me to flip over and start to kiss my nipple and gave me bbbj :startle:

i knew it can't be just $50 for 30 min , so i ask her how much for the tip after i dress up, she said $50.
it's not a bad experience, $45 /30 min massage plus $50 for bbbj and hj.

indota
24-11-2012, 04:32 PM
What's the number again? Pls pm. Thank you. Is it shut already?

aus169394
25-11-2012, 03:11 PM
Thanks for sharing. I would like to have a trial.

punter1234
25-11-2012, 11:25 PM
What's the number again? Pls pm. Thank you. Is it shut already?

Inboxed u the number bro good luck

aus169394
26-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Bro, what is the number, pls pm thx a lot.

username77
26-11-2012, 02:01 PM
I would like to have a try... can anyone pm me the number. thanks.

leavit2beva
05-12-2012, 07:11 AM
visited last week. pretty much as described. they seem to open @ around 1.00 p.m. girl that I saw was very ordinary in looks and had bad b.o. (yuk) . i could not fault her attitude , services and willingness but her lack of personal hygeine was a deal breaker. I could not wait to go home and have a long shower i will visit again, but not for some weeks and I will ring in advance to make sure she (Laura) is not working

powkun
06-12-2012, 12:56 AM
Can you please pm the place leavit2beva. cheerS!!!

indota
08-12-2012, 02:40 AM
Thank you punter1234.

solidrock
08-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Cannot think of what one it could be. Can you Please pm me also? Thanks

powkun
08-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Pm me the details guys - THanks !!!

punter1234
10-12-2012, 08:55 PM
Cannot think of what one it could be. Can you Please pm me also? Thanks

Pm me the details guys - THanks !!!

I would like to have a try... can anyone pm me the number. thanks.

I did! Good luck to you guys!

I have just been there last week. If you guy bring friends you should let receptionist know, they discount for you.
One friend that book a same time service as yours, you pay for receptionist half price only.
Two friends that book a same time service as yours, you pay nothing for receptionist.
So you can save some bucks, payment to the ladies remain the same.
Be hurry while it lasts.. So now I always bring two friends with me when im going there lol.
Good luck guy!

powkun
10-12-2012, 11:20 PM
Do they open late? and thanks for the Pm :)

punter1234
12-12-2012, 12:13 AM
Do they open late? and thanks for the Pm :)

No they close at 10pm. and you are welcome bro!

Atan1
13-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Bro, could you please pm me the shop no and details

ianimei
18-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Pm me too please..

minifatcat
27-12-2012, 12:13 AM
Agree with you on this.
She has good service but she also wants to charge more then the other girls. Plus, she also a little chubbier then the others there.
visited last week. pretty much as described. they seem to open @ around 1.00 p.m. girl that I saw was very ordinary in looks and had bad b.o. (yuk) . i could not fault her attitude , services and willingness but her lack of personal hygiene was a deal breaker. I could not wait to go home and have a long shower i will visit again, but not for some weeks and I will ring in advance to make sure she (Laura) is not working

punter1234
27-12-2012, 01:15 AM
Bro, could you please pm me the shop no and details

Pm me too please..

Done!
To everybody: heard promotion will end soon so hurry guys!
Also ask for more coz u never know what they can offer. If you know what i mean!

K-lover
27-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Hey punter1234, awesome review!

Are you also able to pm me the details too please?

Would love to give it a go on the weekend.

Cheers.

bittervic
27-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Thanks for the review punter1234 (:

Hope you can find the time to send me a PM also.

Cheers...

longpine
28-12-2012, 11:33 PM
hi punter1234, appreciate if you could pm me the full address. thanks

balboa317
29-12-2012, 06:14 AM
hello, can anyone could pm me the street no?

thank you

the reaper
31-12-2012, 07:47 PM
23 Ballsdeep St, south Melbourne

punter1234
01-01-2013, 06:00 AM
Hey punter1234, awesome review!

Are you also able to pm me the details too please?

Would love to give it a go on the weekend.

Cheers.

Thanks for the review punter1234 (:

Hope you can find the time to send me a PM also.

Cheers...

hi punter1234, appreciate if you could pm me the full address. thanks

Done! Good luck everyone :)

minifatcat
02-01-2013, 01:36 AM
I can just see this place being closed down soon.
With the amount of one post people asking for PM address!!!!

vgmail
05-01-2013, 09:53 AM
Who are the recommended girls there?

11-01-2013, 08:30 AM
wow man, gotta check out sydney rnt! much cheaper! but the service sounds better from your report

polo2005
14-01-2013, 09:52 PM
please pm me the address
Thanks

aussiegaigin
14-01-2013, 09:59 PM
All these "first post" members wanting this address, why the sudden interest??

dontneed69
15-01-2013, 01:22 AM
Interesting, I want the detail too,plsssssss. I not new here, lol

the reaper
17-01-2013, 05:36 PM
you guys have got rocks in your head. The price here is ridiculous for maybe a handjob or more with a bad attitude. Tope street is just around the corner, its much easier just to get full service.

hell no
18-01-2013, 06:15 PM
You're right bro, just gotta do your maths, by the time you add this, add that for extras, you can get yourself a burger with the lot down at Tope...

C'mon Melbourne bros use your heads, don't think with your arse!!......:grimace: :cool2:

Tiny Tito
18-01-2013, 10:04 PM
You're right bro, just gotta do your maths, by the time you add this, add that for extras, you can get yourself a burger with the lot down at Tope...

C'mon Melbourne bros use your heads, don't think with your arse!!......:grimace: :cool2:

must agree with you and reaper go to tope and you know what your getting and how much its going to cost you b4 you go in

wantit
23-01-2013, 10:31 AM
can i get the address in boxed pls

Tiny Tito
23-01-2013, 05:53 PM

mate how about a few post of your other encounters before you start asking for addressees in your 1st post

dontneed69
23-01-2013, 11:40 PM
very true:love:

hell no
24-01-2013, 09:20 AM

69 Daylight Robbery Avenue Sth Melbourne......

clarke
24-01-2013, 07:07 PM
just knock on every single door in sth melb and ask them if they offer massage
that's how i found the place, the hard way but i get to enjoy the fruit of my hard labour

hell no
25-01-2013, 04:33 PM
http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2011/10/06/3333668.htm

Here is what tope and york shops looks like inside.......

Skip to 15:05 and you'll see Boofy introducing 4 to 5 girls at York ( Madame Leonas )

Skip to 42:45 and you'll see some 39 tope girls with big enhance tits....

Both of these shops looks dodgy, but it's good fun......

Don't waste your money on this massage parlour at Sth Melbourne, there's better ones if you do shop around... Don't cum and ask me though i don't know shit about massage parlours.....

If you skip to 22:05 you'll see Lisa at Candy Club introducing 6 girls to the camera man, think his name was John Woo. LOL

1st and 3rd girl i've done already, their working names were Hum-lun and Hum-chut, both good knob gobblers.... Forget about the 6th one, she was too porky, her name was Fei-gee........

timido
28-01-2013, 02:40 AM
http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2011/10/06/3333668.htm

Here is what tope and york shops looks like inside.......

Skip to 15:05 and you'll see Boofy introducing 4 to 5 girls at York ( Madame Leonas )

Skip to 42:45 and you'll see some 39 tope girls with big enhance tits....

Both of these shops looks dodgy, but it's good fun......

Don't waste your money on this massage parlour at Sth Melbourne, there's better ones if you do shop around... Don't cum and ask me though i don't know shit about massage parlours.....

If you skip to 22:05 you'll see Lisa at Candy Club introducing 6 girls to the camera man, think his name was John Woo. LOL

1st and 3rd girl i've done already, their working names were Hum-lun and Hum-chut, both good knob gobblers.... Forget about the 6th one, she was too porky, her name was Fei-gee........

the introduction of the girl just like a sneek peek..
lucky sydney aint like that :miao:

hell no
28-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Can you tell me which sydney whorehouse has longer intros bro?? I want to grab them by their tit and arse while they cum and shake my hand, I just want some freebies, once that's done i'll just piss off without booking them... hehe!! Papa will give you permission to sit on my lap, so you and I can discuss this thru....:miao:

the reaper
28-01-2013, 06:50 PM
the problem I have with this doco as it omits the part about papo being an ice-head and trying to rob the joint. I not defending madam leona's or that guy Kevin sounds like a real dirtbag, but I prefer more balanced reporting.

hell no
28-01-2013, 08:25 PM
There's alot of things i don't understand about this doco, prolly i'm dumb!!

What happen to Papo's girlfriend?? Did police track her down?? If so, why didn't she come forth onto four corners??
They showed us a video footage of so-call kevin ( it's not even him ) lighting up 43 tope, why didn't they show us the footage of Kevin and Abraham having a cock-measuring argument inside madame Leonas?? Due to language barriers, police had no understanding of what the witnesses was on about... C'mon man, alot of punters who goes whoring at York can speak good english, like me for example LOL!!. I'm not saying i can speak perfect english, but i know for a fact i can speak a little bit better than the k-girls at Tope/York.....

If an Aussie bloke who did this to Papo, I'm quite sure this case would've been close already as being self-defense, but unfortunately Kevin is a mainland chinese, we chinese people are known as troublemakers, drugs, ammos, sex slavery you name it, we've done it!! LOL.....

I've said this before and i'll say it again, Hitler should of put all of these Yids in the oven and baked them!!...
Long live Hitler, we could have been driving Mercs and Volkswagon rather than shitboxes if he was still around....

hiroo
02-02-2013, 08:11 AM
I'd rather add a little to get FS for that price

newnight
14-03-2013, 10:08 PM
nice one but no address attached.

jo558
14-05-2013, 12:44 AM
hey mate.. seems like you had good time... could u post me the full address please... to check it out.. :)

evo701
22-05-2013, 07:55 PM
would love to know the address as well but ive only got 1 post

IronD
13-07-2013, 12:26 AM
Wonder if the place still there. Would love to try, please pm me....

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2013, 01:53 AM
Wonder if the place still there. Would love to try, please pm me....

Hi guys,

I like to know that too, any one ?

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
23-08-2013, 03:36 PM
On my last day in Melbourne, I decided to have a legit foot massage (I have to save myself for my marital commitments!), on the previous day when I was walking back from 386A Clarendon Street after the Korean Massage at Oasis, I saw this Awesome Thai massage on 221 Clarendon Street, which looks very legit and they advertise for foot massage.

So I walked in there around 5 pm, a very big fat receptionist greeted me, she has massive tits, I probably don't mind her giving me one, so I can look down to her deep cleavage, but apparent some other Thai ML will do the services, they have massage rooms behind closed doors, but for footmassage it is performed in the main hall, I have already done my research knowing that this is a legit only shop, so not having any other funny idea.

The cost is $40/30 min, $55/45 min and $70/hr

Paid for the hour and was told to sit on one of the comfy single lounge chairs and take my socks off and roll up my pants to above the knee.

As the fat receptionist seat me down, she bended down to arrange the foot rest and gee, she has got some massive tits !!

I got ready and a moment later and middle aged Thai ML came out with some wet towels, she is late 30's - could be older, pretty average look, wearing a T - shirt, brobably only an A or B cups, but when she bends down, I can see some cleavage too. I probably won't be sexually aroused by her.

The foot massage was very good and very professionally done, no complaint there, money well spent.

After the session, as I was putting on my shoes, I saw a local Aussie guy walked in, very casually dressed, I immediately thought he was there for a quickie RnT and I thought, sorry mate, you are going to be disappointed, he is not that kind of guy looking for a massage, he definitely looks like those who's only interest is to fuck the ML !! I don't know, it's just a feel.

But surprised surprised, he was after exactly what I was after, and he paid $40 for the 30 min and before I even finished putting my socks and shoes back on, he sat down on the chair next to me and ready to go.

While all this was happening, another older Aussie guy also walked in and asked about the foot massage, and as I walked out of the shop, he was sitting on my old chair ready to go, it's great to see that this legit shop is doing well - and really, nothing else going on inside those full enclosed massage rooms at the back ??

May be some other time

cheers

:question:

memememe
16-09-2013, 09:48 AM
pm me too please... I am visiting from brisbane

corner_king
12-06-2014, 02:48 AM
Thanks for review too
Cheers