PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: Girl set on fire @ Golden Flower (127 Regent)

Flyerr221
23-03-2012, 07:40 AM
Woman at brothel 'set on fire'

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2012/03/23/1226307/753484-golden-flower.jpg

A WOMAN at a brothel suffered burns to about 40 per cent of her body after she was allegedly doused with petrol and set on fire in southern Sydney.

The female was set alight at a brothel on Regent Street, Chippendale about 9.55pm.

She suffered burns to her upper body.

Paramedics rushed the woman to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital where she is in a serious condition.

Police established a crime scene attended by forensic officers and a dog unit searched the area.

They are looking for two men who were last seen running from the scene.

WTF !??!?!?!?!?! Anyone have any intel on this ? Was it one of the WL's ?

Hope they catch the crazy fuckers.

hobgoblin
23-03-2012, 08:20 AM
That's fucked up. Who might that be & hope they catch those cowards soon.

Flyerr221
23-03-2012, 08:47 AM
This clears things up. The people at 127 Regent helped her and put our her flames. So it was NOT a WL from the shop.

A woman was heard screaming after she was set alight by a man while walking through Sydney.

The 33-year-old was walking along Regent Street in Chippendale about 9.45pm (AEDT) on Thursday when a man approached her and set her alight.

"A man followed her down the laneway, chased after her and set her alight. She was screaming, obviously in pain," Acting Inspector Sam Crisafulli told ABC radio on Friday.

He said bystanders had seen the attack and rushed to her aid.

"They heard the noise and came to help.

"They have taken her inside and attempted to extinguish the flames with water."

The woman was rushed inside a nearby business, believed to be a brothel, where an employee extinguished the flames.

Paramedics treated her for severe burns to her upper body, before taking her to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital where she is in a critical but stable condition, Mr Crisafulli said.

Police said they were now looking for a man seen running from the scene into Meagher Street.

He is described as being of medium build and was wearing white joggers, long dark pants and a long sleeved dark hooded jacket.

Anyone with any information should call Redfern Local Area Command or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/woman-set-alight-on-sydney-street-20120323-1vnjd.html

Niceman 123
23-03-2012, 08:47 AM
I hope she is okay but 40% burns to her body is really serious.

Luckily Misha is on holiday at the moment and will only be back in two to three weeks time.

Best wishes to the lady who is injured.

wthing
23-03-2012, 10:20 AM
Most probably jealous boyfriend/husband. Terrible...

devo69
23-03-2012, 01:03 PM
As a former regular of this shop I am deeply shocked by this abhorrent crime. What kind of sick, low-life would commit such a cowardly act? Burning to death is truly one of the most painful ways to go and I hope to hell they catch this prick and lock him up with the rest of sydney's most depraved criminals so he can have unspeakable acts commited upon him for the rest his pathetic life.

There is nothing this poor girl could have done to deserve this and I hope she pulls through....

icecool
23-03-2012, 01:35 PM
I was there last night and was curious to know what was going on the street and the shop was block off , there was tv camera man . There some very sick people who would do thing like this. hope they catch them and burn them alive . Even if the she pull though her life is totally destroy if she was wl she could never be one again .

splash
23-03-2012, 02:15 PM
this thread title is misleading and potentially bad for business. People now think wl got burnt.

Onthebeach
23-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Have to agree with Splash here, there is no suggestion in the news article that the girl was working in/or was in the premises at the time of being doused and set on fire. It is a disgusting act of violence carried out by what must be a very sick individual that has no right to walk our streets.
But unless someone has evidence that this crime happened at/or in Golden Flower I think the title should be changed, I am sure it would not be allowed if it were one of the contributing establishments of this site.
My eyes nearly popped out of my head after seeing the thread title, I had only heard what had been reported on the radio during the day which in no way involved Golden Flower. I have never been to GF but don't see how any assumption of such an act and a fictional connection being established between the shop and the crime would be good for anyones business.
If GF are involved and you can substantiate your claims than I take back my thoughts.....

Cheers and Hope the Woman can come to grips with what has happened to her, over time....Heres Hoping Hey?

Onthebeach
23-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Any thoughts Admin in regards too having this thread title changed?

hobgoblin
23-03-2012, 05:37 PM
I wonder if any punter here has called GF and find out?

Niceman 123
23-03-2012, 05:45 PM
According to SMH, the girl is just passer-by not inside the shop but she is Korean and so nobody knows if works for the shop or not. Can't think of any girl around 32 there, the oldest that I could say is 28/29 but her actual age may be few years older.

Maybe she is not a WL in GF.

devo69
23-03-2012, 06:18 PM
I know for a fact there is a girl there who is 33 yrs old, nearly all of them have plastic surgery, so if they look 25, they are probably 30+.

It seems that no-one is confirming or denying that the woman in question was a wl from GF127. It is however quite likely the case, because that laneway is a dead end and at 9.45pm on thursday night that lane is used almost exclusively by people coming and going from GF127, so I'd be surprised if that woman wasn't a wl on her way to work.

If she wasn't a wl, I find it hard to believe that she would walk down this street to avoid someone following her. The guy followed her from Regent St, then down Meager St and then into Chippen Lane where he set her alight. Chippen Lane leads to the back door of the shop and it is not the kind of the laneway a woman would walk down to avoid being followed. If she sensed someone following her, she would have kept walking along Regent St where it is busy and exposed.

The simplest answer is that it was a wl on her way to work. She might have noticed him following her and told herself to just keep walking until you get in the shop and everything will be ok, which is why he set her alight only metres away from the back door of GF. I know this is only speculation but I have walked along that laneway late at night many, many times and I just can't see any other reason why a woman that doesn't work at GF127 would happen to be there. But please guys prove me wrong. I have a close relationship with a wl and I worry about her enough as it is. She has an extensive list of customers who dedicate themselves to her in a way that I find unhealthy and sometimes a little disturbing.. so I really don't like hearing about shit like this, whether it was a working lady or not, it's sickening to hear about something like this happening so close to home.

woraix
23-03-2012, 07:10 PM
My heart goes to the woman. Hope she can recover soon. 40% of body burned is very serious.

hookerlooker
23-03-2012, 10:58 PM
disaster!!! :surprise: god bless her

hobgoblin
23-03-2012, 11:50 PM
Just read the news update and learned that the girl in question is actually 'targeted' by the attacker so most likely it is one of the WLs from GF.

Whoever it is, hopefully she pulls through this I just feel sick thinking of what she must be going through right now. Life is hard enough as it is for some of these WLs.

IExperiment
24-03-2012, 12:03 AM
Dont worry the loser will get punish. This kind of loser belong in jail and I am sure he will be in jail for a long time. Korean female near GF well the chance is she is a WL and does not matter she still should not be burn alive.

Sergaent Brody
24-03-2012, 12:56 AM
There was CCTV on that lane, but it did say the attacker was hooded.

I encourage ppl here with info or who may be near that place that night to assist the police. For your information, you can provide your assistance while maintain anonymity.

splash
24-03-2012, 12:57 AM
Well... lets just say if all these speculation is correct and that this girl was on the way to work late last night... and if this girl was working at GF127... I have a feeling I know who it might be. But again, I'm only speculating on speculation and I don't want to believe it.

mancolover
24-03-2012, 01:39 AM
Seriously concerned for one of the girls. As it ticks a few of the main boxes and a few lesser not confirmable as yet. Deffenatly was a WL, clearly targeted. 9:30 is common known starting time and Is more than likely one of the top girls there. Only a couple reasons to do this kinda thing. Neither valid. Gangs/money, top girl prime target. Not saying gf are involved in any of this, but face it they exist in that industry. Or more than likely, top girls being top girls for a reason. an obsessed/rejected piece of shit cunt that will be caught and no I have no idea who this could be. This should not happen to anyone. It's discussting sub human behavour. Appolgies for the seriousness but I feel that this is and though it's not the best place to do it, I required somewhere to vent

mancolover
24-03-2012, 03:31 AM
Only found out late so just watched news. Growing increasing certain. So shocked, hoping she recovers well!

Jj999
24-03-2012, 03:41 AM
The moron who did the crime might be reading this forum as well. It should be an obsessed punter if the girl is a WL.

Well, what a Korean is doing near GF anyway, I think most probably she's working with GF.

Jj999
24-03-2012, 03:42 AM
http://storearticle.com/patek-philippe-calatrava-the-inexpensive-view/

Wtf.. Spammer!

Littlewonder
24-03-2012, 06:59 AM
http://a1054055.blog.hr/2012/03/1630370576/choose-jeweled-breitling-replica-watches-to-exhibit-your-charm.html

Admin get rid of this Scammer,

Its indeed a sorry day when one human being can do something like this to another, and then we get scammers that try and take advantage of someone elses miss fortune.

Flyerr221
24-03-2012, 07:31 AM
Does anyone remember this from Feb ? I hope that it had nothing to do with it. The only thing that makes me post this are reports that two men were involved. Jilted lovers or angry punters usually don't come in pairs.

S Korea wants crackdown on Sydney prostitutes (http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-02-06/south-korea-works-with-sydney-to-crack-down-on-prostitution/3813956)

hobgoblin
24-03-2012, 09:41 AM
Well... lets just say if all these speculation is correct and that this girl was on the way to work late last night... and if this girl was working at GF127... I have a feeling I know who it might be. But again, I'm only speculating on speculation and I don't want to believe it.

I have a feeling we share the same dread, bro.

Timing and other details from the news made me fear it might be her. The only doubt left for me is that I know she usually starts in late afternoon, but not that late in the night.

I even contemplated calling GF yesterday to dummy-book to see if my gut was right but just couldn't do it.

mancolover
24-03-2012, 11:17 AM
it would not be anything to the crackdown tinfoil.

doubt GF will be open for a bit.

pretty sure we are in agreement of the dread.

devo69
24-03-2012, 03:28 PM
I have a feeling we share the same dread, bro.

Timing and other details from the news made me fear it might be her. The only doubt left for me is that I know she usually starts in late afternoon, but not that late in the night.

I even contemplated calling GF yesterday to dummy-book to see if my gut was right but just couldn't do it.

The one fact that scares the shit out of me is the reported age of the woman concerned, 33 yrs old. I only know one girl at this shop who has confessed her real age to me and her ages matches the one reported. I'm with you on this one guys and am sickened to the core to think it might be her. Have messaged her and got no response... Please let me be wrong about this one

Jj999
24-03-2012, 04:38 PM
The one fact that scares the shit out of me is the reported age of the woman concerned, 33 yrs old. I only know one girl at this shop who has confessed her real age to me and her ages matches the one reported. I'm with you on this one guys and am sickened to the core to think it might be her. Have messaged her and got no response... Please let me be wrong about this one

Another scary thought that might arise.
Let's hope it won't be a trend.. One crime might give an example for the others..
If it become a trend, our lovely ladies would go back to their countries, because they are afraid of coming to Australia to work.

I really despise the shitty moron who did this..

sukeong
24-03-2012, 04:58 PM
The girls at gf must be really shaken up and obviously worried about their
friend. I reckon they are in no condition to work ATM. Doubt gf is even open now, the other korean girls at other shops must be terrified too. I'm gonna visit AT to see my semi fave n see how she's doing

mrporter
24-03-2012, 06:11 PM
totally a planned attack. he obviously knows when and where that girl will be at on that time. what are the chances for a person to carrying a petrol and a match ..
hopefully shes alright and police catch that guy ..

mancolover
25-03-2012, 04:20 PM
CCTV been released encourage you guys to check and assist if you can
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/smartphone/article.aspx?id=8441000

suka02
25-03-2012, 05:05 PM
could the suspect be Korean? Well he looks like Korean as on the plus side he drives Hyundai car. It's true that this is not a random attack and I believe it's got something to do with her surroundings I.e relative, friends, enemy etc

mancolover
25-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Read the story. He was in the area at the time. The white guy in the video is the guy who did it

enigma775
25-03-2012, 06:52 PM
that bro was probably out for a late night punt now his photo is splashed all over the news, wonder what his going to say to his wife...

mancolover
25-03-2012, 07:19 PM
Appoliges added wrong link. Dosent have video. fire-attack-as-police-appeal-for-key-witness-to-come-forward-20120325-1vs28.htmlhttp://smh.com.au/nsw/man-seen-running-from-fire-attack-as-police-appeal-for-key-witness-to-come-forward-20120325-1vs28.html

Sergaent Brody
25-03-2012, 08:17 PM
that bro was probably out for a late night punt now his photo is splashed all over the news, wonder what his going to say to his wife...

I feel for him. But I also thought it is very important for us to catch that mofo and punish him accordingly. If the witness wanted by the police is reading this forum, please PM me, I may have some hearty advice for you.

altgourami
25-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Some of the things written on this board from time to time about girls, and how to get even with them, betrays some of you as misogynist pigs; it's good to hear that most are shocked and thinking of the WL's well being.

I hope this act has reminded us all that the girls are people, just like you and me, with rights, doing a job rather more dangerous than our own, coming with it's own stresses and baggage unknown in most vocations (drugs, gambling, sex slavery, unwanted pregnancy and the like).

Always, always, respect the girls.

Gee, the number of times I've heard people boast of getting BBFS, forcing a girl to swallow, etc. Those hard cases do know these come from the same attitudes that allow people to think it's OK to flame a WL.

Shocking. Sad. Hope she recovers. I hope those responsible are caught. And I hope it resets some of the more extreme attitudes read on this, and other, forums from time to time.

wilisno
25-03-2012, 10:39 PM
I can't count how many times I've engaged in fights with people on the forum over this issue : Treat the girls with respect ! Finally I'm glad that there are so many people sharing my views ! Unfortunately at the expense of that poor girl ! :( :( :(

hobgoblin
25-03-2012, 11:26 PM
I can't count how many times I've engaged in fights with people on the forum over this issue : Treat the girls with respect ! Finally I'm glad that there are so many people sharing my views ! Unfortunately at the expense of that poor girl ! :( :( :(

Bro, come on now..

You can't really think that you've been the only person on this board with conscience over this issue and we're all of a sudden just now realised this and share your views?

I respect you and all so I hope I'm wrong and that's not really what you were meant to say.

bestofmyworld
25-03-2012, 11:52 PM
well said bro altgourami.

They carry a lot of baggage on their shoulders, some have children and family in their home country to support, some are students who need the money to pay for tuition and rent because no-one will hire people on student visas, some owe massive amounts of debt to financial organizations etc.

Most won't pick this path if they could.

wilisno
26-03-2012, 01:01 AM
Bro, come on now..

You can't really think that you've been the only person on this board with conscience over this issue and we're all of a sudden just now realised this and share your views?

I respect you and all so I hope I'm wrong and that's not really what you were meant to say.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said at the expense of the poor girl ! I actually meant the tragedy have brought out the good in human nature !

Travelmate
26-03-2012, 03:11 AM
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said at the expense of the poor girl ! I actually meant the tragedy have brought out the good in human nature !

this sounds much better than your original comment

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2012, 11:42 AM
:fire:
Some of the things written on this board from time to time about girls, and how to get even with them, betrays some of you as misogynist pigs; it's good to hear that most are shocked and thinking of the WL's well being.

I hope this act has reminded us all that the girls are people, just like you and me, with rights, doing a job rather more dangerous than our own, coming with it's own stresses and baggage unknown in most vocations (drugs, gambling, sex slavery, unwanted pregnancy and the like).

Always, always, respect the girls.

Gee, the number of times I've heard people boast of getting BBFS, forcing a girl to swallow, etc. Those hard cases do know these come from the same attitudes that allow people to think it's OK to flame a WL.

Shocking. Sad. Hope she recovers. I hope those responsible are caught. And I hope it resets some of the more extreme attitudes read on this, and other, forums from time to time.

Very well said brother,

I fully agree with your views and whoever that poor lady was, let's hope she can get the best treatments for her burns and a speedy recovery.

I would say any man who hits a woman is a coward and a bastard and to do such horrible crime to harm another human being is just murderous and scum of the earth act..................enough said and he should be caught and throw into maximum security jail and got his ass.......................:fire:

shamrock
26-03-2012, 06:22 PM
So now a punter's face has been published worldwide.. poor guy

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/burning-woman-plea-after-film-released-20120326-1vt3i.html

Butty
26-03-2012, 06:32 PM
After having to look after someone with third degree burns it is not a speedy recovery- unfortunately it is very tragic, long and a most painful experience.

Also, plenty of retail hires people on student visas- it's a case of how much per hour someone wants to earn. Just stating some facts.

mancolover
26-03-2012, 09:18 PM

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/burning-woman-plea-after-film-released-20120326-1vt3i.html

Are you for real??? Poor fuckn guy!

Butty
26-03-2012, 09:23 PM
He is not the suspect, he is a potential witness. Very bad luck for him or you if it was you.

mancolover
26-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Maybe you should learn the facts before you try and state them. Not that I'm biging up this lifestyle. But often there can be a large amount of underlying factors to why they start and remain in this work. I'm sure sucking your sweaty pick wasnt high on these girls carrer path either and wouldn't call that an easy dollar. But when many are try to fund a better life, pay jacked up school fees whilst maintaining the gov audited required amount in bank accounts and some are supporting others/family. It easy to see why the luere of a decent pay check appeals. Where you aware you can work a maximum of 20hrs a week on student visa. Usually the places that high SV workers pay below min wage because they know they don't know the laws or who to speak to about entitlements. I've found people getting payed $4 hr. how far that going to get you?

Butty
26-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Hey Bro, are you talking to me? Many emotions here. I employ many who work 20 hrs a week max and survive, ok? They have 10 in a two bedroom apartment. But they are happy and very determined about their future. Some girls want $150 an hr. Who is judging their individual decisions?

mancolover
26-03-2012, 10:59 PM
It really seems weird to me that you would put amunitity over burning people alive.
One situation could be repaired or forgotten not long after (just stated as in the area), a person prepared to inflict such pain on another loose in the public and one persons life ruined for good.
I maybe realize what your saying but surely its not your greatest concern. Also I'm sure it was a measured judgment by the police as well. As for your reference to me. I'd take the hit for the chance to stop scum like this.

mancolover
26-03-2012, 11:03 PM
@butty at the get, it seemed you were.

Butty
26-03-2012, 11:17 PM
I have no idea what you mean to say but I would suggest that our common ground is that we abhore this despicable act.

Sergaent Brody
27-03-2012, 01:08 AM
Also, plenty of retail hires people on student visas- it's a case of how much per hour someone wants to earn. Just stating some facts.

I think Mancolover was upset with the above quote and it may be a misunderstanding.

I am certain that you did not mean to say that WLs got into the industry for quick bucks and therefore took the risks upon themselves. I believe we all agree that no one, WL or not, deserves anything remotely close to this.

sukeong
28-03-2012, 11:48 PM
The Asian guy luck really sucks big time with his face and car
plastered all over newspapers. I wonder how the police know just fromm cctv the
asshole who did it is a cauc, if he was wearing a hoodie.

Gipsylane2
28-03-2012, 11:57 PM
I may know who she is. Very upset and shocked.

beaverhunter
29-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Pretty sure I know who this girl is, she used to arrive at work that late, and was probably the only one popular enough who has been there long enough to attract a crazy stalker. GF, have you heard anything about her condition? You're probably not supposed to tell but a lot of us are worried sick, some of us are decent humans and seriously affected by this incident. I can't imagine the pain she's in, nothing hurts more than burns. I feel sick thinking about it and can't sleep for days now, as I've known her for some time, she's a lovely girl and definitely doesn't deserve anything like this. I don't believe in capital punishment, but in this case I'd do the same to her attacker, and put the fire out just early enough so he lives, and then just leave him there screaming in pain, and make sure he lives to suffer for as long as possible. Her life is now over, you never recover from burns like this, she'll be in pain forever, added to the fact that her beautiful face is gone, her lungs are probably badly burnt, as will be her eyes. Just totally disgusting what people are capable of. BTW, I know you're probably under police instruction not to let any info out but if it wasn't a certain someone who has worked there for a long time (since before it was GF) and is very popular (I think you'll know who I mean), please set our minds at ease.

Gipsylane2
29-03-2012, 02:04 AM
Pretty sure I know who this girl is, she used to arrive at work that late, and was probably the only one popular enough who has been there long enough to attract a crazy stalker. GF, have you heard anything about her condition? You're probably not supposed to tell but a lot of us are worried sick, some of us are decent humans and seriously affected by this incident. I can't imagine the pain she's in, nothing hurts more than burns. I feel sick thinking about it and can't sleep for days now, as I've known her for some time, she's a lovely girl and definitely doesn't deserve anything like this. I don't believe in capital punishment, but in this case I'd do the same to her attacker, and put the fire out just early enough so he lives, and then just leave him there screaming in pain, and make sure he lives to suffer for as long as possible. Her life is now over, you never recover from burns like this, she'll be in pain forever, added to the fact that her beautiful face is gone, her lungs are probably badly burnt, as will be her eyes. Just totally disgusting what people are capable of. BTW, I know you're probably under police instruction not to let any info out but if it wasn't a certain someone who has worked there for a long time (since before it was GF) and is very popular (I think you'll know who I mean), please set our minds at ease.

Now it's not the time to scold anybody, more important is to see what we could do for this poor girl. Her life is over for sure. I prefer she never wakes up again then facing the cruel life. Plz dun disclose her name even you know who she is. Maybe one day we could help to set up a fund for this poor angel, although money is no more important to her. Let's pray again.

AC3
07-04-2012, 10:48 PM
so sad...i heard who the girl was.

project_manager006
08-04-2012, 08:22 AM

And this is the small risk we run everytime we go to a brothel.

Maverick888
09-04-2012, 12:28 AM
Can someone pm me which girl this was?

chandra_man1
09-04-2012, 04:12 PM
someone also pm me which girl it was ? I think i know who it is. Haven't been to GF/Nadira since 2009 and I'm pretty the one i saw back in '09 is the one that was involved in the incident.

Niceman 123
09-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Everybody knows who the girl is and it's better to leave her alone at the moment and let the publicity affecting the girl and shop die down by lapse of time. I hope this is the last posting on this thread.

Littlewonder
09-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Well I keep checking this post just on the hope that someone reports they have caught the person or persons who committed this terrible crime. But I must admit I would like to hear the girl is recovering and the shop can get back to business as normal.

henry
11-04-2012, 10:32 PM
I don't think everyone does know who it is. I don't know who it is and I have been to Nadira / GF many times. I haven't been there this year. The girl who I saw when I went was Jenny. I know that is not her real name. I would like to know if it was Jenny who was hurt. If it was her that will be terrible news because she is such a lovely person. I don't have her contact details nor do I have know her real name so I think people need to consider that this forum is about passage of information. There are people on this forum who are stating that they are losing sleep over who they think has been hurt. It would be nice to know so we could try and do something for her in time. I know by reading the posts that there are a lot of concerned people and that most a genuinely disgusted at the treatment that this lady received. No doubt everyone will now personally attack me for my comments but when I read this entry I was absolutely shocked and since then I have prayed to learn that it isn't Jenny. If it is her there is clearly nothing I can do for her other than to keep her in my thoughts. PM me if need be. Call me a count if need be but I know that we are all different and come from a variety of backgrounds but one thing that we have in common is that we go to these places for the same thing and while we are there we enjoy ourselves. I am just concerned that someone who I have seen on many occasions may have been the one who was hurt.

hobgoblin
12-04-2012, 01:29 AM
Your concern is shared by many here but at this point perhaps leave the girl and shop in peace, mate.

GF already chose to maintain her privacy so let's refrain from speculating and help put this incident behind us all.

That being said, I hope that sick twisted animal gets what he deserves...

cisco
29-04-2012, 09:44 PM
Bros , i dont think that girl was jenny cause at the 9 news video (the girl) the colour of the skin was white skin colour and not the brown colour of the skin like jenny has

anyway it did make me curious one thing that since that thing happened i never heard jenny work anymore...unless GF make a statement that girl was not her

i just hope that girl not her ,..

i just don`t know what to say anymore,...this is so sad

ddkf85
29-04-2012, 10:40 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

cisco
30-04-2012, 01:35 AM
to ddkf85

ok i am so sorry that i just knew it yesterday this thing happened in GF although this was 1 month ago..
so i will give you the link to get and see clearly on the video which you can see clearly both legs (knee) of the girl ( with out cloth covering )..
- open google
-type 9 news
-click on 9 news video
-on search coloum type `` Burns victim wheeled from brothel `` search.
its on 00:08 sec time ,....take a look at those knees ,i think it was was white colour skin

so plz give me your opinion on what can you see from the video,..as i can see it was white skin colour....
but other thing made me concern was after that thing happened , i never heard that jenny work anymore ..this is weird

although the gf staff shop said she is on long holiday but after i read this forum made me 50% trust the shop and 50% i was worrying the girl was jenny
i just really curious to know who`s that girl now after i read this forum,...
Please share you guys thought on this case
anyone can PM me who`s that girl plz,.....so much appreciated guys

ddkf85
30-04-2012, 01:37 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

cisco
30-04-2012, 02:33 AM
to ddkf85
yes the media said like that but some others comment in this forum said this girl was jenny,...so what is your thought then?
do you already watch the video ? watch carefully at 00:08 sec bro
in my opinion 50% percent it was jenny ,..but i m not to sure as well ...unless there is a new announcement from GF that jenny back to work
again ,..

ddkf85
30-04-2012, 09:36 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

cisco
30-04-2012, 02:05 PM
thanx bro ddkf85....
now i know whos that girl then,......so sad.
hopefully she will recover soon,.................

Sergaent Brody
30-04-2012, 02:39 PM
Keep your conversations private and delete this post already!

We aren't interested

wilisno
30-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Keep your conversations private and delete this post already!

We aren't interested

At last someone said it for me !

cisco
05-05-2012, 08:19 PM
Story end,....
This Story made me know that we live in the Bad bad world ...........Never trust anyone

Logan
09-05-2012, 12:09 AM
http://sydney-central.whereilive.com.au/news/story/street-watch-50/
And
http://www.facebook.com/notes/nsw-police-force/police-continue-investigations-after-woman-set-alight-at-chippendale-strike-forc/10150705131321394

CHIPPENDALE police executed search warrants at two premises in Sydney’s west as part of investigations into the serious assault of a woman at Chippendale earlier in the year.

About 9.30pm on March 22, a 31-year-old woman was walking in Chippen Lane when a man approached her and doused her in accelerant before setting her on fire. She was taken to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in a critical condition and is now recovering in hospital in a serious but stable condition, assisting police with their inquiries. Last Thursday police conducted two search warrants at premises in Hinchinbrook and Quakers Hill seizing clothing and documents.

Detectives are keen to hear from a man who was seen in the vicinity of Chippen Lane on the night of March 22 and may have witnessed the assault (pictured)

He is described as being of slim build with short brown hair, a dark complexion and wearing a white v-neck t-shirt with red stripes, dark-coloured pants and dark shoes.

Sounds like the victim is getting better and able to assist the police make some progress on this case. I hope these bastards get what they deserve.

Please click on the link (http://www.facebook.com/notes/nsw-police-force/police-continue-investigations-after-woman-set-alight-at-chippendale-strike-forc/10150705131321394)to take a look at the picture and see if you can recognise the man the police are keen to have a chat with. It's not the clearest picture but his description and the clothes he is wearing is somewhat distinct.

My thoughts go out to the victim.

prime
09-05-2012, 01:12 AM
It's been a while I hope they get the guy and put him away for a long time!

Jj999
09-05-2012, 01:54 AM
It's been a while I hope they get the guy and put him away for a long time!

It's a planned murder attempt.
The guy might not be able to set his feet on the free world anymore!

Sergaent Brody
09-05-2012, 04:17 AM
You will be surprised the sentence people get for actual murder in this very wrong world of ours

Gipsylane2
09-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Wish she's getting better now~

cisco
10-05-2012, 01:33 AM
Soon he will get arrested and live for free hotel for the rest of his life,...

CommanderM
02-07-2012, 07:54 AM
my comments deleted

cisco
05-07-2012, 12:25 AM
Why the comment been deleted? Dont understand ?

cisco
05-07-2012, 12:26 AM
.........?

CommanderM
05-07-2012, 01:31 AM
I deleted the comment because it was personal . Ok ?

cisco
05-07-2012, 01:38 AM
I thougth it was admin .. Cheers

Flyerr221
19-07-2012, 09:45 PM
Four months after a woman was doused in accelerant and set alight in an inner Sydney laneway, a 17-year-old boy has been charged.

Somi Kim, 33, was walking in Chippen Lane, Chippendale, on the night of March 22 when she was attacked, police said.

Ms Kim, a Korean national who is in Australia on a study visa, was taken into the Golden Flower brothel, where employees put out the flames.

At the time police said Ms Kim suffered burns to 45 per cent of her body, including her face.

Advertisement
She was taken to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in a critical condition.

Police said she has since been discharged, but needs daily treatment at hospital.

A 17-year-old boy went to Redfern police station yesterday with his solicitor and was charged with cause wounding, grievous bodily harm to person with intent to murder.

The Cartwright teenager, who cannot be named, appeared in Bidura Children's Court today and was granted bail by magistrate Shane McAnulty.

He will return to court on September 11.

Police have also arrested a 40-year-old Quakers Hill man at Coffs Harbour, on the north coast.

He is expected to face charges.

Strike Force Musca was set up to investigate the incident and investigators made several public appeals for information in recent months.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/boy-charged-over-setting-woman-on-fire-20120719-22c8t.html#ixzz2143gEiFM

CommanderM
19-07-2012, 09:59 PM
its such a sad end to one of Nadira's and 127GF's WLs

that is very sad...

cisco
20-07-2012, 12:02 AM
did that sick guy turn himself in or police arrested him bro?

if the police revealed her real name then the girl isn`t in sydney anymore,
hopefully she recovered soon and have the best treatment and medical back to korea.

Flyerr221
20-07-2012, 08:48 AM

hopefully she recovered soon and have the best treatment and medical back to korea.

IIRC there was a big campaign in Korea about girls working in other countries as hookers and they face jail time when they return ?

EDIT: Yep here you go --> http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-02-06/south-korea-works-with-sydney-to-crack-down-on-prostitution/3813956

He says his government is concerned about the damage to its public image over the issue of prostitution, which is illegal in South Korea.

South Korea has rejected suggestions any of its nationals working as sex slaves would be punished if they returned home.

But a lawyer with the Anti-Slavery Project at the NSW University of Technology is concerned about the request.

"If a Korean national engages in sex work outside Korea then he or she is still liable for prosecution in Korea," Jennifer Byrne said.

cisco
20-07-2012, 11:01 PM
thank you for the info bro flyerr221...

sukeong
21-07-2012, 12:35 AM
Wow kids nowadays. So I guess the plasterer ex bf hired this 17 yr old to set fire on the victim. What kind of 17 yr old kid has the heart to do something so horrific to a girl he never met and who doesn't deserve it. I have lost faith in our current society. Not only are girls coming to this country to get exploited but they are targets of heinous crime Carried out by kids too. Sad.

sukeong
21-07-2012, 12:38 AM

Yes Korea has a booming and first class plastic surgery industry as well as excellent med facilities. Hopefully she can get treatment there.

beaverhunter
21-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Good to hear that this terrible event will no longer be a mystery. So sad that this fuckwit didn't have the balls to do it himself and now has fucked up a 17 yr old kid's life. At 17 unless you're well raised you'll do anything for $10-20K, it's more money than you've ever seen.

I wonder if she knows that as she was on her way to work she should be covered by worker's comp? And as she has been seriously disfigured and now unable to work she will be entitled to a massive comp payout, could be in the millions or tens of millions. Another bridge she will need to cross is the persecution if she returns to Korea. Given that, she will be entitled to apply for refugee status in Australia, but one would hope that doesn't mean getting stuck in a detention centre somewhere.

Sergaent Brody
21-07-2012, 10:43 AM
Tens of million in workers comp? Lol are you working for Keddies?

She will be paid from the indemnity scheme as I doubt GF has a workers comp policy in place. But the scheme is no longer as generous as it use to be. And she is fortunate in one aspect that if O'Farrell govt changed the workers comp scheme earlier, it wouldn't even be covered

xxbbccxx
21-07-2012, 11:13 AM
although a monetary value can't really be put on this sort of trauma. But, the lady has the right to claim under victims of crime.
there is a big pool of money in that fund by the government where she shouldn't have to worry too much. I'd say she can easily get 300k from this. then she has another avenue of suing the bastard that did this. hopefully that kunt is fully loaded and wipe his account clean.

again, money cant ever be equal to what she has gone through and will go through for the rest of her life. maybe plastic surgery back in korea may help.

wilisno
21-07-2012, 12:00 PM
although a monetary value can't really be put on this sort of trauma. But, the lady has the right to claim under victims of crime.
there is a big pool of money in that fund by the government where she shouldn't have to worry too much. I'd say she can easily get 300k from this. then she has another avenue of suing the bastard that did this. hopefully that kunt is fully loaded and wipe his account clean.

again, money cant ever be equal to what she has gone through and will go through for the rest of her life. maybe plastic surgery back in korea may help.
Hope she reads this !

Sergaent Brody
21-07-2012, 12:30 PM
That's even more will informed ... Victim compensation scheme is taxpayer funded and pays $50k max for each murder, so go figure.

She can sue both of them civilly like the one involving the two swimmers. But who knows how much money those two dickheads have

Vin
24-07-2012, 08:49 PM
I heard that both of these criminals were from Middle Eastern background.

xxbbccxx
26-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Murder is VERY different to having to live with trauma and disability for life.

Insurance payout for deaths might be 50k, but for permanent disabilities, payments may be well over 200k. Figure why?!?!!?
A mate was in redfern (Chinese national on Student visa), bashed by some abo's while being a student. Was in hospital for a week with fractured jaw and received 10k. Figure this...

There's a lot of money there. Yes, it is taxpayers money. But we are very lucky beings to be able to help less fortunate people like her with the tax we pay. Although I bitch about paying tax day in day out, the money's gotta go somewhere, why not to her?

TheTiger
30-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Probably better that we keep speculation about race or religion out of the forum, Vin. Let's be satisfied that the perps have been caught and hope that this never happens again.

wilisno
14-08-2012, 03:26 PM
The guy has been refused bail today in court !

CommanderM
14-08-2012, 03:29 PM
thats good news. Somi Kim deserves Justice from this ##$%@&#$%%$#%^%@#$@ of a bitch....

see the post above and below. Flyer221 has released the name from news article

wilisno
14-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Admin should delete the post above me.
Why ? I'm sure that's the sentiment for most brothers here too !

wilisno
14-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Not cool putting in name, regardless if it s actually her or not.

Or even if you presume everyone can tell who it is.
Umm... I thought you commented on his sentiment ! Maybe CMDR should edit the name ...

CommanderM
14-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Cookiecuttin the name has been released see below.

wilisno - thanks

Four months after a woman was doused in accelerant and set alight in an inner Sydney laneway, a 17-year-old boy has been charged.

Somi Kim, 33, was walking in Chippen Lane, Chippendale, on the night of March 22 when she was attacked, police said.

Ms Kim, a Korean national who is in Australia on a study visa, was taken into the Golden Flower brothel, where employees put out the flames.

At the time police said Ms Kim suffered burns to 45 per cent of her body, including her face.

Advertisement
She was taken to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in a critical condition.

Police said she has since been discharged, but needs daily treatment at hospital.

A 17-year-old boy went to Redfern police station yesterday with his solicitor and was charged with cause wounding, grievous bodily harm to person with intent to murder.

The Cartwright teenager, who cannot be named, appeared in Bidura Children's Court today and was granted bail by magistrate Shane McAnulty.

He will return to court on September 11.

Police have also arrested a 40-year-old Quakers Hill man at Coffs Harbour, on the north coast.

He is expected to face charges.

Strike Force Musca was set up to investigate the incident and investigators made several public appeals for information in recent months.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/boy-charged-over-setting-woman-on-fire-20120719-22c8t.html#ixzz2143gEiFM

CommanderM
14-08-2012, 07:06 PM
Umm... I thought you commented on his sentiment ! Maybe CMDR should edit the name ...

wilisno - no need to edit much - see post #88 above

wilisno
14-08-2012, 08:47 PM
wilisno - no need to edit much - see post #88 above
Got it ! ;)

mrbeen
14-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Article in SMH 14 August 2012. The poor woman who was set alight has had her life, in mental and physical terms, irreparably changed.

'She will never recover': man refused bail over setting woman alight
Paul Bibby
Published: August 14, 2012 - 1:19PM
A man who allegedly recruited a Sydney teenager to set a woman alight, leaving her with horrific burns, was "infatuated" and "obsessed" with her, a court has heard.

The 33-year-old woman had accelerant poured on her and was then set alight as she walked along Chippen Lane in Chippendale about 9.45pm on March 22.

She was taken to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in a critical condition with severe burns to 45 per cent of her face and body from which she will never fully recover.

A 17-year-old boy was subsequently charged with grievous bodily harm with intent to murder and was refused bail.

Following this, Mohammed Fouani, 40, was arrested at Coffs Harbour on July 19, and was charged with causing wounding/grievous bodily harm with intent to murder and recruiting child to carry out criminal act.

During a bail application by Mr Fouani today, Central Local Court heard that he had had "a relationship with the victim" while the teenager had little or no connection with her.

"There was clearly an association, an infatuation ... bordering on some kind of obsession with the victim," the magistrate, John Favretto, said.

He also said that the crime was "one of the most horrific of this kind that the court has seen".

The court also heard that police feared that, if Mr Fouani was released on bail, he might seek to influence the evidence of the 17-year-old who had indicated that he wished to give evidence for the police.

Mr Favretto refused Mr Fouani's bail attempt.

AAP reports: Detective Sergeant Grant James told Central Local Court the victim, a Korean woman, had 45 per cent burns to her face, chest and legs.

"She will not recover from those injuries," he said, adding that she may have to undergo further surgery to enlarge her mouth.

Thejapguy
14-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Gz what a psycho! Hope the poor Korean female is ok. Anyone know if she works at GF? A Korean woman in that lane way it wouldn't surprise, anyone know who is it? All the best to her!
P.s Chanel is a gem

sukeong
15-08-2012, 01:22 AM
Money can make 17 year olds do terrible horrible crime to a stranger of a weaker sex. Sad society we live in today