PDA

View Full Version : Best BBBJ from the present Ginza girls?

toomuch
17-10-2012, 10:23 AM
Hi,

Any advice appreciated - I am somewhat addicted to a great, deep, BBBJ. Who do people think provides the best BBBJ form the present Ginza girls?

I've only tried Eli so far, and not bad - not too deep, but she tried, which is a good start.

Thanks again for any help.

Cheers,

toomuch

Mr bmw
17-10-2012, 12:11 PM
I have tried all the Ginza girls, I find Eli is the best, really try to please.

toomuch
17-10-2012, 12:35 PM
Thanks mate.

Looks like I'll have to broaden my horizons. Eli was fine, but I'm after an almost life changing experience.
A big ask, I know.

TheTiger
30-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Eli is the best I've had, followed by Chika and Prada.

Alexlim
30-10-2012, 04:11 PM
:startle::startle::startle: Eli is just not bad? What's you want more!!!!
I haven't met Ginza girl much but not many girl that I have seen, could rape me as Eli! Because of Eli, I made decision to have Ginza as my second home ground... Her BBBJ is very very very good as my champions at my home ground

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1021-Eli-hot-little-fuck-bunny

cisco
30-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Hi bro alexlim, how are you bro? Ok then i will try go for eli ... Aaauuuuuu........aauuuuu.....

Alexlim
30-10-2012, 07:20 PM
Haloo Cisco bro,

I just still busy with my jobs... Don't have enough time to go to see many sweet girls, and a bit sad (you knew my reason)

Eli is good her strength is you will get all services as you get from my champions,
Her BBBJ is good as Queen Fei Fei mix Annie, wild not smooth but so excite! I was so exhausted after session with Eli, she could rape you until you couldn't cum anymore hahaha.

Last time I met her,I should extend 1 hour more when Wilson knocked the door but I didn't :anger:

You might get the second home ground like me, ginza place was suite for me if I wanted to disappear from my place and I could come back there in 10 mins :miao: very good for day time :) night is good also but busy

Text to Wilson if you don't wanna upset if he don't answer your call. :) He's always busy but he is good reception as Laurie, Jason and Sam

lonely heart
30-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Quick question, does she do DD??

cisco
30-10-2012, 08:24 PM
Haloo Cisco bro,

I just still busy with my jobs... Don't have enough time to go to see many sweet girls, and a bit sad (you knew my reason)

Eli is good her strength is you will get all services as you get from my champions,
Her BBBJ is good as Queen Fei Fei mix Annie, wild not smooth but so excite! I was so exhausted after session with Eli, she could rape you until you couldn't cum anymore hahaha.

Last time I met her,I should extend 1 hour more when Wilson knocked the door but I didn't :anger:

You might get the second home ground like me, ginza place was suite for me if I wanted to disappear from my place and I could come back there in 10 mins :miao: very good for day time :) night is good also but busy

Text to Wilson if you don't wanna upset if he don't answer your call. :) He's always busy but he is good reception as Laurie, Jason and Sam

Thanx for sharing bro alexlim ,...

Blackdebutton
31-10-2012, 04:13 PM

Yes she did DD in my session

zeroun
31-10-2012, 07:13 PM
I've only seen Prada and her BBBJ was awesome. (maybe the best ever)

Looks like I'll have to book Eli soon :)

Alexlim
31-10-2012, 07:51 PM

Yes, her DD is as good as my champions Queen Fei Fei and Annie

the wizard
31-10-2012, 11:05 PM
does anyone want to pm me as to what is dd ?
i might suggest this to Eli

wilisno
01-11-2012, 12:11 AM
does anyone want to pm me as to what is dd ?
i might suggest this to Eli

Click on the link at the bottom of my post !