PDA

View Full Version : Juliet In Burwood Vicky, first time here

Myk
17-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Hey bros

This is my first time popping an AR hope you guys find it interesting, feel free to leave comments.

Joint: Juliet burwood

ML: Vicky

Nationality: Korean

Price: (believe its change on syd99 says abit different)
30min. 100
45min. 130
60min. 170
90min. 260
Note 10% surcharge for cards

Face 8/10

Body: A-ish B cup. Perky nipples, around the 155 height, lovely little ass perfect for doggy but too bad no FS 8/10

Services: strong massage, b2b, cbj + hj

Recommended?: yes definitely will be back to see her again

Long time lurker but first AR sorry guys.

Got bored and mate was about to finish work so picked him up and thought its been a bitch of a day and decided to get a nice massage. First time for us pretty much usually we go to FS places but we wanted a change.

When we got there we were pretty amazed, we're use to going up shifty stairs or in alleys ways but didn't expect a nice place like this. Got to the door and a nice girl was already there waiting for us, awesome customer service. Showed us into the waiting room, we told her it was our first time here and she was kindly telling us the procedures here. "First chose the lady you'd like, she'll take you into your room where she will start to shower you, etc etc". Se came back and told us that it was busy tonight and they only have 2 girls free but had bookings after so they were only available for 45mins. So we agreed and she showed us to two lovely ladies, my mate was first to choose. I don't remember her name but she looked nice and sexy. Lovely legs nice and long she's probably around the 165cm range was lovely. So I was left with Vicky.

Mate left the room first and I was told to wait for few mins so Vicky could get ready. Waited for around 10 mins, the reception offered a drink. Then the girl was ready.

Took me into the room, took my clothes off then she went into her bday suit. Took me into the shower where she washed me and gave me alittle hj to get me ready.

Got on the bed where massage started. Really nice hard massage to be honest I would have been happy with just that massage and left. He than began the bodyslide and wow was it awesome. The feeling when she popped her nipples between my crack, grinding her pussy on my legs omg. Got me to turn around for some frontal slides. Then with her pussy started to grind my dick and omg >~<. On with the Dom as the cbj. Cbj to be honest was normal nothing special but allowed me to have some 69 action which was good. Took off the Dom and start a hj with really good wrist action for about 10 min or so but bell rang and I still haven't came. She then poured on more oil and with her pussy grind till I came. Then most disappointing part was showering popping on your clothes and left.

I had abit of a brain tickler due to some mixed ARs but after this experience will definitely be there again.

Thanks guys for read hope I didn't bore you guys.

Elbortomorton
17-10-2012, 02:29 PM
Awsome AR I'm Definatley gonna go back there and give it a go last time I went got a moody girl so after reading ur report looks like I was unlucky that day

Alvin To
17-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Girls used to give suction type cat bath which was great! but they are getting lazy. Korean princess types in these joints. I gave up going to Juliet and Romeo and now go to GINZA instead, bbbj and similar quality girls for less price! fuck these korean bitches.!

SpankyTheMonkey
17-10-2012, 05:31 PM
Homestly, the best thing you can day about Juliets is the interior decor. So pimp! Them the $40 disc. voucher if you have 1hr or more session. Then the girls but tends to be risky in terms of attitude. You expect good service for $170/hr!

I miss the service used to get at Jasmine's on Foster St. Superb catbaths and BBBJ, sometimes even pussy play. But in fairness, this AR on Vicky gives me hope! Thanks for posting Myk.

Myk
17-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Thanks guys. Loved her but hope its not a hit and miss thing. But yea Alvin both my mate and my myself god alittle suction cat bath. Like what elborotomorton could just be their mood. Like myself if I feel like shit I'm a little bitch at work so yeah. Hope I get constant service will definitely let you guys know

DeepImpact
17-10-2012, 08:55 PM
A really good report, sounded like a lot of fun. Thanks Bro