PDA

View Full Version : Girl info A letter to Tiffany

michaelw52
17-10-2012, 10:39 PM
It's been a few months since you've been around. I figure you're either not working or you've returned to HK. So I thought I'd write to you one last time.

It was about two and half years ago that I first heard your husky voice and felt your strong hands. But I was instantly hooked. Your bubbly personality was your greatest asset. It made me feel good just to be near you.

Your true gift was to make me feel special. I know that you also made a lot of other men feel special, but I choose to ignore that.

Go forward in your life and enjoy yourself. You've left me with fond memories - and a little bit of a broken heart.

Michael

wilisno
17-10-2012, 10:42 PM
It's been a few months since you've been around. I figure you're either not working or you've returned to HK. So I thought I'd write to you one last time.

It was about two and half years ago that I first heard your husky voice and felt your strong hands. But I was instantly hooked. Your bubbly personality was your greatest asset. It made me feel good just to be near you.

Your true gift was to make me feel special. I know that you also made a lot of other men feel special, but I choose to ignore that.

Go forward in your life and enjoy yourself. You've left me with fond memories - and a little bit of a broken heart.

Michael

Wow ! Didn't know she was here two and a half years ago ! Haha, she's very elusive ! :miao:

cisco
17-10-2012, 11:10 PM
hope she will read this thread...

wilisno
17-10-2012, 11:13 PM
hope she will read this thread...

She reads everything ! :miao:

Alexlim
18-10-2012, 01:32 AM
:question: Should I write letter to Spicy KID?

wilisno
18-10-2012, 01:34 AM
:question: Should I write letter to Spicy KID?
Why not ? Should be a good read ! :miao:

Alexlim
18-10-2012, 01:45 AM
Why not ? Should be a good read ! :miao:

Hehe, I wrote a lot in Spicy KID thread and My BaBY AR

cisco
18-10-2012, 02:20 AM
Wow,...Time for Love letter

handbanana
18-10-2012, 09:54 AM
husky voice? strong hands? :o

Mozilla
18-10-2012, 02:24 PM
why not just go to 55 george burwood...... hand the letter to her instead...

C
18-10-2012, 04:33 PM
who is tiffany

wilisno
18-10-2012, 04:34 PM
who is tiffany
She's a sexy bomb shell ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
19-10-2012, 01:41 AM
She's a sexy bomb shell ! ;) ;) ;)

Yes, sister Tiff is indeed very sexy, still not my type for some reasons. May be she is one of those girls- once you tried you cant resist!!

But she is lots of fun even just talking to or flirt around a bit.

Cheers

Alexlim
19-10-2012, 01:44 AM
Yes, sister Tiff is indeed very sexy, still not my type for some reasons. May be she is one of those girls- once you tried you cant resist!!

Cheers

Welcome back AhLunGor

OldPing
19-10-2012, 09:54 AM
I had not exactly tried her yet. But she does have a cute demeanor. She is also very friendly

Travelmate
20-10-2012, 09:19 AM

Cheers

hahhaaha... I have just experienced that less than 12 hours ago

crazy4thai
20-10-2012, 07:32 PM
People who keep going back really need to go out more, plenty of fish out there.

Those who has not seem her, it is hard to surpress the hype but really she is not much different then any top WL in any FS shop.

Could be just me eat once and never return.

wannabe
20-10-2012, 07:43 PM
People who keep going back really need to go out more, plenty of fish out there.

Those who has not seem her, it is hard to surpress the hype but really she is not much different then any top WL in any FS shop.

you're right there, it's just you. if you said she's no different than any top WL, that's enough reason for going back. and i doubt if you've been going out as much as i do!

lonely heart
20-10-2012, 10:13 PM

Brother u have to understand we are talking to different type of customers here. Typical 5 star or even outcall customer will think she is an absolute sweet heart not to mention they are paying half the price what they usually. As for u and me, we will never see the value in this type of girl cos for us price comes first.

babelx
20-10-2012, 11:41 PM
Tiffany, that name alone is a turn on.

Husky voice? Strong hands? ; You make it sound like post menopausal. :cool2:

Thejapguy
21-10-2012, 11:54 AM
why not just go to 55 george burwood...... hand the letter to her instead...

Tiffany works in 55 now?

AHLUNGOR
22-10-2012, 08:52 AM
Tiffany works in 55 now?

First cum best dress!!

It may not last long or it could all ends today!!

Cheers

online12793
22-10-2012, 09:16 AM
I thought that 55 has been close down because of the council did not give the ok approval.

AHLUNGOR
22-10-2012, 09:23 AM
I thought that 55 has been close down because of the council did not give the ok approval.

hi bro,

Please keep these untrue rumours to yourself !!

55 is well and kicking, i was there on Saturday after losing in the Cup.

May be you should make a return !!

Cheers

Travelmate
22-10-2012, 10:10 AM
55 is still running.

100% sure

slarty
22-10-2012, 06:57 PM
55 is well and kicking, i was there on Saturday after losing in the Cup.

Cheers

Bro Ahlungor is of course referring to the "International Big Boob Appreciation Cup", not the Caulfield Cup :)

AHLUNGOR
22-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Bro Ahlungor is of course referring to the "International Big Boob Appreciation Cup", not the Caulfield Cup :)

That too!!

Got to try Kiki's 38 D Cups, they were nice and natural but not spectacular, was going to spend $50 for 30 min, ended up paying $110!

Cheers

rsalcedo
23-10-2012, 12:13 PM
i wanna try Kiki, what did you get from $110 brother

Mozilla
23-10-2012, 12:15 PM
bro thejapguy... dude, theres been so many post on the 'where in hell is tiffany' and her activites.. YES, last time i heard she is working at 55 George Burwood. if im not mistaken... she is TyC or something. she posted on 55 thread promoting it as a temp mama...

good luck brother. i heard her assets have increased lately...

AHLUNGOR
23-10-2012, 12:22 PM
bro thejapguy... dude, theres been so many post on the 'where in hell is tiffany' and her activites.. YES, last time i heard she is working at 55 George Burwood. if im not mistaken... she is TyC or something. she posted on 55 thread promoting it as a temp mama...

good luck brother. i heard her assets have increased lately...

What about yourself ? brother Moz,

Are you longing for Tiffany too??

AHLUNGOR
23-10-2012, 12:24 PM
i wanna try Kiki, what did you get from $110 brother

Check your PM brother !

Travelmate
23-10-2012, 12:35 PM
Check your PM brother !

get more than $110 worth or value .. I Guess

Mozilla
23-10-2012, 02:59 PM
ahlungor... man its been a while.. i havent seen her for a loong time. i am keen to head out inner west.. plus my new office is actually closer to burwood. but you know, like all high performance athletes in the world... is she as good or did she come back and potentially damaging her reputation?

look what happend to shuey.. (now that i think about it.. she probably isnt the shuey of ML.. who is?).. i should go out there shouldnt i? but you know her actual massage isnt really that good.. her aura is great and very sexy.. but im kinda hooked on ML that can REALLY massage and then Part 2 is the bonus. that way i never get dissappointed. JOEY come to mind... haha

anyone out there that can compare with JOEY?

AHLUNGOR
23-10-2012, 03:45 PM
ahlungor... man its been a while.. i havent seen her for a loong time. i am keen to head out inner west.. plus my new office is actually closer to burwood. but you know, like all high performance athletes in the world... is she as good or did she come back and potentially damaging her reputation?

look what happend to shuey.. (now that i think about it.. she probably isnt the shuey of ML.. who is?).. i should go out there shouldnt i? but you know her actual massage isnt really that good.. her aura is great and very sexy.. but im kinda hooked on ML that can REALLY massage and then Part 2 is the bonus. that way i never get dissappointed. JOEY come to mind... haha

anyone out there that can compare with JOEY?

Lisa @ Silver Fox !!

Coco @ 55

Cici @ SL

Mozilla
23-10-2012, 03:47 PM
really... so Shelley at SL doesnt get in? ok. i need something tonight... Lisa would be a first up call?

AHLUNGOR
23-10-2012, 04:23 PM
really... so Shelley at SL doesnt get in? ok. i need something tonight... Lisa would be a first up call?

Of course Shelley @ SL would be high up on the list !! In fact, while Lisa was away and my low back/waist was in pain, I had seen Shelley 6 or 7 times in the past three weeks, but she is a bigger girl and not every one's cup of tea, and so many brothers these days are just wanting slim and skinny or slim and petite, so unless I know someone who actually appreciate strong massage, no point recommending Shelley if her skills is gonna be wasted!!

She got so many regulars anyway, I don't really need to promote her at all.

Yeah, so it's either Joey or Lisa, but you better call ahead to book, these girls will be very hard to get after 5pm

Cheers

Mozilla
23-10-2012, 04:48 PM
thanks. I sure appreciate ML that can actually Massage. at the end of the day, thats what we all go to see a ML for right?! haha

pretty little girls are a bonus but if they cant massage and only look pretty... i better off go pick chicks up on the streets. then again, a pretty little girl is not too bad every now and then.

for me, big girls arent a problem.. i have always found MIA and sophie from 501 to be a great value.. guess we have more in common than you think. haha

guān liáo
23-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Picking up girls 'off the street' huh.

I don't even bother with a massage anymore. I book an hour, chat for a while, move to part 2, prolong the fun if im in the mood, or if i finish early maybe just chat some more.

Ive never met a ML than was even half as good as my regular legit thai masseus yummi. Most MLs are absolutely pathetic, just smear oil on your back with no technique or pressure at all. Even the really 'good' ones (like coco) are only so-so imho.

At least tiff doesnt waste her/the customer's time going through the motions. She doesnt pretend to be what she isn't

Speaking of which - whats this i hear about her 'assets'? Please dont tell me shes had work done??

Mozilla
24-10-2012, 08:59 AM
Guan Liao.. brother... i hope i can change your view on ML and comparison with your Legit ones.

Please see Joey at SL.. she is now the only girl i see there due to her massage alone. Part 2 is not bad but nothing i crave for. but part 1 massage is just excellent if not better than most legit place.

I will report on Mimi at Foxy. I went there last night expecting a downer cause i missed Lisa.. but let me tell you Mimi's massage is excellent. she is now my other option if not first choice. See my review on her at Foxy cause her HJ skills are just EXCEPTIONAL! i was so pleasantly surprised that it turned out to be a great night.

AHLUNGOR
24-10-2012, 09:05 AM
I will report on Mimi at Foxy. I went there last night expecting a downer cause i missed Lisa.. but let me tell you Mimi's massage is excellent. she is now my other option if not first choice. See my review on her at Foxy cause her HJ skills are just EXCEPTIONAL! i was so pleasantly surprised that it turned out to be a great night.

Hi Brother Moz,

I know Mimi is pretty good, if you are writing a review, can you do that on her thread, there was one not so good one for Mimi (now at page 2 of AR with a Silver Fox title) and will be good to have a different point of view.

Thanks

Ha

Cheers

:miao:

rsalcedo
24-10-2012, 03:17 PM
Saw 55 Kiki, she is same size/league as 741 Shelley IMHO

Of course Shelley @ SL would be high up on the list !! In fact, while Lisa was away and my low back/waist was in pain, I had seen Shelley 6 or 7 times in the past three weeks, but she is a bigger girl and not every one's cup of tea, and so many brothers these days are just wanting slim and skinny or slim and petite, so unless I know someone who actually appreciate strong massage, no point recommending Shelley if her skills is gonna be wasted!!

She got so many regulars anyway, I don't really need to promote her at all.

Yeah, so it's either Joey or Lisa, but you better call ahead to book, these girls will be very hard to get after 5pm

Cheers

rsalcedo
24-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Mia toooo big
Shelly very big
Kiki big
i'm asian so i prefer slim
the above girls are twice my size hahaha
if they backwalk me, i'll end up in RPA

thanks. I sure appreciate ML that can actually Massage. at the end of the day, thats what we all go to see a ML for right?! haha

pretty little girls are a bonus but if they cant massage and only look pretty... i better off go pick chicks up on the streets. then again, a pretty little girl is not too bad every now and then.

for me, big girls arent a problem.. i have always found MIA and sophie from 501 to be a great value.. guess we have more in common than you think. haha

Mozilla
24-10-2012, 03:42 PM
haha i understand your feeling bro rsalcedo.. i am asian too and believe it or not, i had mia walk on me once.. man i had my work cut out to ensure i didnt get squashed.

i must say her massage was decent.

AHLUNGOR
24-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Saw 55 Kiki, she is same size/league as 741 Shelley IMHO

Hi brother rsalcedo,

Sorry, I have to offer a different opinion, Kiki from 55 is smaller than Shelley, her tits are smaller but nicer IMO. she has very nice and sensual personality but her part 1 massage is no comparison to Shelley's, so not in the same league, not even close, if she doesn't have those 38 D Cups, I will never see her again.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
24-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Mia toooo big
Shelly very big
Kiki big
i'm asian so i prefer slim
the above girls are twice my size hahaha
if they backwalk me, i'll end up in RPA

I hear what you are saying, so slim and petite is your order of the day, every day of the week!!

Therefore @ Snow Lotus:

You should see these girls - they are all slim, and Yuki at the end is the smallest:

Cici 21, Joey, Lorra 21 Thai, Yuki 21 Thai

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

:miao:

rsalcedo
24-10-2012, 04:39 PM
tnx bro Gor-gor ;)
i will be raiding newtown tomorrow with bro charli
so i'll try your above suggestions on saturday
hopefully we bump into each other coz that's ur normal massage day, hehehe

Mr Crash and Burn
24-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Interesting how threads get sidetracked or de-railed from time to time.

Of the last 15 posts, only 1 has either been relevant to the topic, or even mentioned Tiff.

Get it together guys!!

online12793
24-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Maybe we brothers should go to a few place together,
this way we can write the review up straight away after the massage.

AHLUNGOR
24-10-2012, 06:14 PM
Interesting how threads get sidetracked or de-railed from time to time.

Of the last 15 posts, only 1 has either been relevant to the topic, or even mentioned Tiff.

Get it together guys!!

Well, until little sister Tiff can decide what she wants to do with her life both love life and working career, what can we do as by standers??

To be or not to be!

To work or not to work

Cheers

guān liáo
24-10-2012, 06:28 PM
Yeah i can only assume the original poster didnt know tiffany is currently working at george 55 - he should stop writing angsty love letters and make a booking asap

Guymartin420
31-07-2014, 10:14 PM
Were u guys talking about Tiffany the ML who worked at newtown?

wilisno
31-07-2014, 10:29 PM
Were u guys talking about Tiffany the ML who worked at newtown?
No, not the same one.

wilisno
01-08-2014, 12:28 AM
Just had a chat with sexy Tiffany, she's so amused that her thread would surface after all this time ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2014, 12:32 AM
Just had a chat with sexy Tiffany, she's so amused that her thread would surface after all this time ! :miao:

Please say hello to my Tiff 妹!

Oneonone
01-08-2014, 08:26 AM

Cheers

If she is not your type AH then I can only think of one reason she does not have large boobs HA HA

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2014, 09:36 AM
If she is not your type AH then I can only think of one reason she does not have large boobs HA HA

Well, the above post was done back in 2012! A lot of water had gone under the bridge since then !

For those brothers who either follow me or Coco or Tiffany would know that after Snow Lotus, Sister Tiff worked with Coco in Burwood and then briefly in Stanmore - but by then she was sort of half working and half Mamasan !

And it was indeed @ Burwood that I finally gave in to the temptation and had a lovely session with Tiff !

BTW, Tiff is not a big girl and she doesn't have big boobs (otherwise I would have done her many times back at SL wouldn't I ??) but her full B Cups are pretty sensational , I was pleasantly surprised !!

PK_Norm
01-08-2014, 12:55 PM
I'll never ever know. Tiff retired ages ago...

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2014, 01:15 PM
I'll never ever know. Tiff retired ages ago...

Mate, you have no idea what you have been missing......................haha

See for yourself:

One of brother Eureka's finest masterpieces !!

The last week has passed with thoughts and feelings swirling through my head whenever I drift into reflecting on the amazing experience of the double team of Tiffany and Leng last Monday 6th July 2012 that is a strange combination of appreciating my luck and yearning to repeat the incredible experience.

Is such high praise over the top? - for some maybe - but for me no, as I have re run every sensation, sight and sound in the 6 days since - made even more suprising by the fact that I had high expectations prior to joining these high priestesses of tease!

I need to rewind to Sunday exactly a week ago to explain the week that was:
I txt Tiffany last Sunday following on from the Tiffany & Friends AUS99 advert to see if I can have a booking for Monday around lunchtime. I had met Tiffany twice before at SL thanks to arrangements through the lovely Vicki and thought I would like to experience her in a more intimate environment.
A true friend that she is, Tiffany suggests maybe I should book with Leng as it would be her very last day. I had never met Leng before but had followed all the comments from her legion of disciples won over by her magic fingers.
So I thought yes it would be a shame not to experience Leng as I hate the feeling of "i wish I had" - but I was ancy to see Tiffany in this hotel situation too.
The solution was simple = a Tiffany and Leng double.

THE SETUP:
- A hotel room in the CBD/ small but clean and neat
- Tiff txt me 45 min prior asking if OK to delay 15min as Leng was running late and we agreed to meet out the front.
- Tiff arrives in street clothes and no makeup and you might not take special notice amongst the throng of hot young asian girls around George St and asks me to come up in 15min.
- I arrive and I find two beautiful girls, all smiles, waiting for just lucky me. Tiffany has transformed herself with some makeup, black bra, panties and black fishnet stockings into a true sexual being - that girl can exude sexual tension and promise so thick you could cut it with a knife.
- I meet Leng for the first time: an equally tidy, petitie, tight body covered with a blue panty/ bra set. She melts with her smile and as far as I can tell, a genuine friendly attitude.

THE EXPERIENCE:
- The hour passed in a continuous flow of touch and sensation from both girls - but more defining was the seemless co-ordination between them as if it was the most natural thing possible. I don't know if it was the fact that they are friends or true sexually liberated girls comfortable with their energy and passion but you could not have choreagraphed a better sequence of dual movement and touch.
- The scant covering were eventually removed by Tiff and Leng for me to behold them in their true naked beauty and the bodysliding and tackle tickle was teasing, sensational and perfect.
- And of course the final phase of this dance was led by Leng ably supported by Tiffany where every sinue of my body and engorged cell screamed for release - and they granted this need with eager enjoyment and superb skills.
- I won't try and describe every aspect and detail of this amazing hour but it is true for me to summarise as - unforgettable!

IN SUMMARY:
I am 95% a FS guy so it intrigues me as to why I was so satisfied with this experience with Tiffany & Leng.
Certainly it has to do with the girls themselves. their beauty, sexual tension they conjure and exude as well as their attitude and total bias to pleasing you.
But it was more complex than that for me. I have had a few FS doubles before and frankly never found it worth it. Clumsy who does what to who next. Changing doms all the time etc.
But .. this was different ... the massage/ BS/ HJ with two girls who know what they are doing really works - really really works! A bit of a revelation for these experienced punting bones :)

So other bros can debate, disect, analyse the hell out of it being not FS and the price etc etc.
All I know is what I got for my money:
= a day of anticipation
= an amazing hour of carnal defining pleasure experience with two beautiful girls
= six days of rewinding in my mind where every image and feeling is as real as the moment it was felt!

For me I just hope I can one day repeat this doubles experience - although a part of me says leave well enough alone.
You had perfection with Tiffany and Leng on the 6th July 2012 :)