PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Best experience ever ! 530 Milton road,toowong

Big John
20-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Went to the shop at 530 Milton road this afternoon. It was more than I expected. I have been there last year, but it was not very good, an old Asian lady. A friend told me that it is new boss and new girls now,so I decide to give it go. When I walked in, I saw 3 young Asian ladies, I followed one of them to the room, don't remember what her name was, sissi or Suzy. Anyway, the massage was great. I left happy,the only thing is that they only take cash, so I have to get some cash from ATM cross the street. The best thing of this massage shop is that it may look so straight and strict from outside-sport massage or deep tissue,but it ends up relaxation. I will definitely come back. May try two girls next time. :D

Nomad628
20-05-2013, 06:45 PM
There's a Sissi that works out of Exquisite. She gives a great massage, early thirties, nice tits.

toomany
20-05-2013, 10:19 PM
You mean Suzy the owner..

n00b
20-05-2013, 10:23 PM
Once again, a great advertisement/AR

Big John
21-05-2013, 12:27 PM
You mean Suzy the owner..

The owner's name is Angela, no? A mature slim Asian lady? The girl I am talking about has curves. I love meat :D

Big John
21-05-2013, 12:32 PM
Once again, a great advertisement/AR

If u try that shop, You will know whether its ad or not bro,moreover,I am really a surprised by their English, so fluent,the girl I saw she speaks like a Yankee. Their music is all 80s song, I am so over those traditional dull massage music,make me sick, much prefer their shop music. Feel like back to 20 years old young bloke lol

psyworld
21-05-2013, 02:08 PM
I have been there recently,they did change their music. It was good.
Anyway,the girls still good,but I want to try different girl sometimes.

vinni
21-05-2013, 03:38 PM
How many girls work there, and which one is the hottest? damn, looks like i gotta come out of retirement :P

dr wankenstein
21-05-2013, 11:31 PM
*yawn*.......

Big John
22-05-2013, 12:01 PM
How many girls work there, and which one is the hottest? damn, looks like i gotta come out of retirement :P

I don't know how many girls working there bro, when I went there I saw 3 girls on shift, I am happy with the girl I got last time, sissi, she is so passionate. I will book her again next time when I come to the shop.

DirtySanchez
22-05-2013, 12:25 PM
WOW! 80's music.....the place must be the best ever! Bugger happy endings! It's all about the tunes! Imagine if they played top gun! Life would be complete, I would walk out the happiest man ever!

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2013, 12:51 PM
If u try that shop, You will know whether its ad or not bro,moreover,I am really a surprised by their English, so fluent,the girl I saw she speaks like a Yankee. Their music is all 80s song, I am so over those traditional dull massage music,make me sick, much prefer their shop music. Feel like back to 20 years old young bloke lol

Yeap, 80's music will do me !!

I have the complete collection of the Classic Soft Rocks from Time Life !

Give me Air Supply, America, Chicago or Bread any time !!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2013, 12:54 PM
WOW! 80's music.....the place must be the best ever! Bugger happy endings! It's all about the tunes! Imagine if they played top gun! Life would be complete, I would walk out the happiest man ever!

Hi Brother Sanchez,

Love songs dedications of the 80's

This is for you mate, from Air Supply:

I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
I know you were right believing for so long
I'm all out of love, what am I without you
I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong

You can single along with your ML when she is giving you happy ending!!

Cheers

:cool2:

Big John
22-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Hi Brother Sanchez,

Love songs dedications of the 80's

This is for you mate, from Air Supply:

I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
I know you were right believing for so long
I'm all out of love, what am I without you
I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong

You can single along with your ML when she is giving you happy ending!!

Cheers

:cool2:

They played this song, out of love !!!! But it played when she robbed my back lol wrong timing I guess

brownwallaby
22-05-2013, 01:55 PM
80's to me means Iron Maiden, Metallica and Slayer. Do you know if there's any MP playing these ?

WhyDidIWait
22-05-2013, 09:51 PM
Maybe we can suggest a list of songs for ML when we think something might be on. For example, from top gun, welcome to the danger zone when she's rubbing r front :-)

WhoopsieDoodle
23-05-2013, 12:15 AM
80's to me means Iron Maiden, Metallica and Slayer. Do you know if there's any MP playing these ?

Never picked you to be a metalhead BW... It's always the mild-mannered ones isn't it :)

The only parlours you might find playing these would be tattoo parlours.

\m/

brownwallaby
23-05-2013, 12:54 AM
Never picked you to be a metalhead BW... It's always the mild-mannered ones isn't it :)

The only parlours you might find playing these would be tattoo parlours.

\m/

Haha, if that particular girl is really a metalhead like she claimed I should ask her to play at least Pantera :)

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2013, 12:55 AM
May be we can suggest a list of songs for ML when we think something might be on. For example, from top gun, welcome to the danger zone when she's rubbing r front :-)

Mona (US girl) from At Michelle Sydney used to play her Sade CD at the start of our session, and usually when it played to track 9 I would be just about to cum between her tits - and the song was Smooth Operator, one of my all times favourite!

Old time memories!

Big John
24-05-2013, 12:15 PM
Maybe we can suggest a list of songs for ML when we think something might be on. For example, from top gun, welcome to the danger zone when she's rubbing r front :-)

Haha good one

Big John
24-05-2013, 05:30 PM

I went there today and saw sissi again, it was cici, not sissi, i asked her to spell her name. The shop was playing Abba's song, honey, honey, touch me, baby.... Just a perfect song when she massaged my front part. It was hilarious. Again, I left happy.

WhyDidIWait
25-05-2013, 07:30 AM
And when we don't get what we expect, or the service isn't that great - Johnny Hates Jazz "Shattered Dreams" :shout:

brownwallaby
25-05-2013, 08:10 AM
on my way to my favourite place yesterday I got Iron Maiden's 22 Acacia Avenue on my car stereo: If you're feeling down depressed and lonely / I know a place where we can go / 22 acacia avenue meet a lady that I know

BrisMoses
28-05-2013, 08:22 AM
Have been there a few times and most times one girl massages my back
Then she goes out to get hot towel and a different girl comes back and does the front
This has happened a few times with differet girls
I find it a little weird

psyworld
28-05-2013, 01:05 PM
Have been there a few times and most times one girl massages my back
Then she goes out to get hot towel and a different girl comes back and does the front
This has happened a few times with differet girls
I find it a little weird

U lucky bro, paid for 1 girl but get 2 different pair of hands massage u. Haha I'd like that too!!

psyworld
05-06-2013, 05:51 PM
I saw the newspaper today about promotion, $50 for one hour,I might make an appointment on Monday ,is anybody call already? Are they fully booked?

BrainSex
05-06-2013, 09:23 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

sesena
10-06-2013, 12:38 PM
Is this place at 36 crayton street?

BrainSex
10-06-2013, 10:46 PM

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
10-06-2013, 11:05 PM
pimp? what a convenient first post.

It's disgusting when they don't even try ay lol

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
10-06-2013, 11:07 PM

Haha, i'm loving this thread

BrainSex
10-06-2013, 11:10 PM

sesena
11-06-2013, 12:42 AM
you mean 3 Croyden St?

I'm not sure if the right turn into that entrance is legal. I always turn in from Milton road and park underneath.

Im trying to get the exact location as i do not want to get lost there, so its at this exact location: http://www.whereis.com/qld/toowong/suite-6--530-milton-rd/yellowId-13226895 ?

ooshka
12-06-2013, 11:04 AM
Im trying to get the exact location as i do not want to get lost there, so its at this exact location: http://www.whereis.com/qld/toowong/suite-6--530-milton-rd/yellowId-13226895 ?

Yeah that is it on the map, but don't go along Croydon St, easier entry is Milton Rd. As you come down the hill towards the intersection with Croydon St, get in the lane to turn left, but take last driveway before Croydon St, down the ramp and park underneath to keep your car cool, or in my case motorcycle seat cool.

Nothing worse that having a great time in a massage to burn your ass getting back on the bike.

Walk up the stairs and the shop will be in front of you.

If you need further clarification on how the door opens let me know....

hogansheros
18-04-2016, 09:06 PM
Looks like it's been a while since anyone went to this place.

I dropped by last week and had a relaxing massage. Girl was a little heavier which is always a good sign.

Tips were appreciated.

Easy undercover parking and good walk-up service. No shower on premises. Toilets upstairs. Located next to a real estate and coffee shop so the entrance is not as discrete as some prefer.

WIR - Yes

HH

Ronnielui2003
19-04-2016, 07:40 AM
I might go check this place out. I'm starting to get bored of brissie girls. There's a lack of good massage girls lately n asking for too much too. $50 for a basic rub. What r u guys doing? Basic rub is $30

whatup
19-04-2016, 07:06 PM
Looks like it's been a while since anyone went to this place.

I dropped by last week and had a relaxing massage. Girl was a little heavier which is always a good sign.

Tips were appreciated.

Easy undercover parking and good walk-up service. No shower on premises. Toilets upstairs. Located next to a real estate and coffee shop so the entrance is not as discrete as some prefer.

WIR - Yes

HH

There is a shower, the door doesn't look like it would have a shower behind it!

hogansheros
20-04-2016, 12:09 AM
I might go check this place out. I'm starting to get bored of brissie girls. There's a lack of good massage girls lately n asking for too much too. $50 for a basic rub. What r u guys doing? Basic rub is $30

I'm certainly not getting basic rubs. Maybe you could try Mozhi aka I love Massage.

flamejob
20-04-2016, 07:42 AM
Girl was a little heavier which is always a good sign.

HH

Thanks for the review, HH. I don't get why the ML being a little heavier is always a good sign. I've had great experiences with smaller women as well as heavier ones. The only thing I find is that smaller women MAY struggle with a deeper massage, although that doesn't always hold true either. oNe of the best deep tissue massages I had was with a very slim ML. Am I missing something?

hogansheros
20-04-2016, 07:53 AM
Thanks for the review, HH. I don't get why the ML being a little heavier is always a good sign. I've had great experiences with smaller women as well as heavier ones. The only thing I find is that smaller women MAY struggle with a deeper massage, although that doesn't always hold true either. oNe of the best deep tissue massages I had was with a very slim ML. Am I missing something?

I just find that a woman with a little more beef to her also carries that extra in her lips, her tits and her pussy. That's just my experience.

flamejob
22-04-2016, 12:23 AM
I just find that a woman with a little more beef to her also carries that extra in her lips, her tits and her pussy. That's just my experience.

lol - fair enough

reddoor
22-04-2016, 01:18 AM
I think HH is on to something there FJ some of my best memories r of a thai girl a few yrs ago who had about 10 plus kgs on the other girls but all in the right spots, she was sexy but not beautiful and very friendly , and i couldnt get enough of her . When your up against sweet little 45kg honeys for customers i suppose u go that bit extra . In my best top 5 so far.

HBerg
24-04-2016, 12:11 PM
I think HH is on to something there FJ some of my best memories r of a thai girl a few yrs ago who had about 10 plus kgs on the other girls but all in the right spots, she was sexy but not beautiful and very friendly , and i couldnt get enough of her . When your up against sweet little 45kg honeys for customers i suppose u go that bit extra . In my best top 5 so far.

I've also found that is the case with the older girls, and, if their body is still in good condition I will happily oblige their efforts.

JustMetoday
26-04-2016, 07:58 AM
I've been here a few times and the service has been ok but not great. Issue is also the walls don't go to ceiling so it's easy to hear what's happening in the shop. Bit off putting.

Any recommends for this shop ? Heard the owner is very good but not got a name

hogansheros
26-04-2016, 08:15 AM
Any recommends for this shop ? Heard the owner is very good but not got a name

I've seen the owner at the front desk but I've not had a massage form her.

Sorry I cant recall the names of who I had.

Claymore123
26-04-2016, 11:44 PM
went today but didn't get lucky. anyone has any recommendations ? my masseuse was slim and pretty but didn't offer anything at the end. massage was awesome tho.

saw the lady on the heavier side on my way out too..