PDA

View Full Version : Differences in pursuing white girl vs Asian girl?

project_manager006
17-10-2012, 11:26 PM
In terms of how you do it, do you think there is a difference in pursuing white Australian girls vs fob Asian girls?

In my experience, it seems fobs want you to 'chase' more, whereas white girls do more of the initiating.

playerz
18-10-2012, 01:30 AM
At the end of the day, it's all about your game bro. Girls think with their heart and guys think with their dicks. FOBs are the easiest is you have a sweet ride.

Nejums
18-10-2012, 01:57 AM
There's no such generalisation. Every girl is different with how they like to be "picked up". It is, as playerz so eloquently put, all about your game.

cisco
18-10-2012, 03:11 AM
Not much difference...Money money money, you got the money you got the girl , its all about money...

BBBJ
18-10-2012, 04:02 AM
Not much difference...Money money money, you got the money you got the girl , its all about money...
Very true. Money gives you the confidence to point your dick in the right direction faster.
For example, Little money " Hi honey, can I buy you a drink" (only first base coz you're skint and can't afford a nice hotel room)
Decent money "Would you like to go for a dinner/night cap, with me...I know a nice bar high up with great views of the harbour and opera house" (getting there, or got there... and you've spent about decent money)

splash
18-10-2012, 06:52 AM
If money was the be all end all way to pick up chicks... then dating would be so easy.

But its not, I know people who flaunt their cash around only to attract gold diggers who are obvious gold diggers (like straight up ask them to buy items so they can meet up), and they have a cry about it after.

I agree with Playaz, Its Game!!! Game gets you girls, game allows you to keep your girl that you "won". Don't ever drop your game because you have a girlfriend.

guān liáo
18-10-2012, 09:03 AM
Anglo women are less materialistic than newly arrived asian ladies in general. Having said that, they are more likely to date within their own social class (professional lady will not date a plumber, a woman with a doctorate in physics will not date a landscape gardener with a tafe qualification, regardless of how much money he might have) and age group (its rarer for young Anglo girls to have relationships with older men). 'Game' is also important - but im not just talking about being able to deliver sleazy pick up lines to drunk chicks at clubs - rather general confidence and personal charisma, but i suspect this is universal across all cultures.