PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Sweet side of Toshika

chardax
18-10-2012, 03:07 PM
i had the first session with toshika today. i booked her for 1.5 hr cause ive heard its her last day at ginza today. shes gonna do some travelling around australia and hopefully she'll be back here in sydney. i had a little surprise with her when she arrived in the room bought her some chocolates. she was so happy and that she gave me a really tight hug. after a few seconds she started to cry on my shoulder cause she knew its our last time together. ive had sessions with her and we became so close that its so hard to say our goodbyes. anyways had a great time with her and told her to enjoy her holiday while exploring the rest of australia. after my session with her today she just kept on crying and gave me more hugs and kisses. thanks for the wonderful time with you toshika. hope you could read this report. till next time i see you. take care
thanks wilson for bringing her to ginza

chardax
18-10-2012, 03:12 PM
ill definitely miss her :(

timtam
18-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Me too. Not all of us punter are there to ram pussies and act out our fantasies! We are professionals. Lol

the wizard
18-10-2012, 05:52 PM
Same here guys, saw her for the first time yesterday.
Great gfe, loved how she was reacted
when I greeted her with a few Japanese words.

After our session I gave her a hug
and wished her the best for her holidays.
Told her I would love to see her again on her return.
She indicated possibly after the new year.
I will miss her too as well as most Bros who have been fortunate to have met her.

Ive started counting the days till then.

Thanks Wilson for organising my booking knowing that I really wanted to see Toshika before she left.

Chardax, your such a romantic-i would have done
Exactly the same.
Notice this thread is about the person and not about the sex.

rsalcedo
18-10-2012, 06:08 PM
I hope she comes back so i can see the famous Toshika

DeepImpact
18-10-2012, 08:31 PM
That was very kind of you Bro chardax to give her some chocolates. It's amazing that a little thought like that could bring her so much joy and it seems like it enhanced your time with her as well - a double bonus.

Utamaro
19-10-2012, 09:38 AM
Haha, lots of bros are fall in love with her - including me!! I also saw her yesterday... her last customer!

I was lucky to see her several times and she was great... yes, she got a great body and great response during the sex, but her real asset is her personality. Being a WL must be pretty difficult thing both mentally and physically but Toshika took it in a positive way and looked like she enjoyed what she does.

She told me most of her customer are nice guys, enjoyed her experience and happy she was able to earn good money. Sad to see her go but also happy to see her move on.

So thanks for Wilson to find such a great girl for us bros.... Now who should I see next??

the wizard
19-10-2012, 01:16 PM
Yeh I got the feeling she was gonna move on too.
If she comes back that would be a great bonus for us bro's.
I wish her the best- if she wants to stay in the industry for a little longer, or wants to find true love, and see the world (as she told me.)

If only I was a little younger, better looking and had lot's of money!!!!!!!

chardax
19-10-2012, 04:33 PM

I will miss her too as well as most Bros who have been fortunate to have met her.

Thanks Wilson for organising my booking knowing that I really wanted to see Toshika before she left.

Exactly the same.

its not just about sex you know. its also the time you spent like talking about life and future plans. she is a nice girl and totally a girlfriend material. she is sweet and humble type of person. it was such a great honour to have sessions with her. who wouldn't feel inlove with her? good personality and great body to die for.

chardax
19-10-2012, 04:35 PM
That was very kind of you Bro chardax to give her some chocolates. It's amazing that a little thought like that could bring her so much joy and it seems like it enhanced your time with her as well - a double bonus.

it was just a sign of appreciation and a sort of like souvenir from me. it was great to have her at ginza. just the total package. she told me she will be back before new year to experience the fireworks here in sydney. she even told me that ill see you around george street hahaha

chardax
19-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Me too. Not all of us punter are there to ram pussies and act out our fantasies! We are professionals. Lol

totally correct bro lol

the wizard
09-01-2013, 08:04 AM

Exactly the same.

Tosh will be back boy's

What a great return for her and Ginza !!!

By the way, she has no other side but sweet

The Wizard

sexy_maggie
09-01-2013, 11:42 AM
toshika is really excellent!

chardax
09-01-2013, 04:28 PM
i can see her tom and im the first client :)

the wizard
09-01-2013, 05:18 PM
Where's the roster ?
Chardax - I hope she's not booked out already !!!!

(make sure only 1 hr for u, only 1 hr ok !) - hehe

crazybrother
09-01-2013, 06:35 PM
ginza is still close?

the wizard
10-01-2013, 06:58 AM
No Ginza is open today.....

The Ginza Original Allstars are on today

Chika
Eli
Maki - adorable
and

Toshika - need I say more

chardax
11-01-2013, 09:31 PM
it was good to catch up with toshika last thursday. she is more sexier now than before. shes got more curves now and still hot as fuck. i cant wait to see her again. :)

the wizard
13-01-2013, 09:27 AM
it was good to catch up with toshika last thursday. she is more sexier now than before. shes got more curves now and still hot as fuck. i cant wait to see her again. :)

I agree with Chardax, she was relaxed and has really been enjoying her Australian trip.
Hasn't changed, still hot.
Was really happy to see me-(actually remembered me)
Needless to say so was I.....

black knight
13-01-2013, 10:00 AM
Wiz, sounds she is very popular, I have to go to Ginza

Utamaro
13-01-2013, 11:22 AM
Hi black knight,

Yes, she is indeed very popular.... I was so happy to see her again yesterday and had very HOT session with her! She was still super hot/enthusiastic!! However, this time she's only working for Ginza till 15th as she will be leaving Sydney for another trip around Oz.... she said she will back in Syd. before Mardi Gras.... hopefully she will back to Ginza then.

So if you wanna see Tosh, call Ginza quick!!

chardax
13-01-2013, 07:43 PM
I agree with Chardax, she was relaxed and has really been enjoying her Australian trip.
Hasn't changed, still hot.
Was really happy to see me-(actually remembered me)
Needless to say so was I.....

i was the last customer before she left and im the first one to see her back. what a treat hehehe.