PDA

View Full Version : Most users ever online was 180, Yesterday 22 March 2012 at 11:16 PM.

AHLUNGOR
23-03-2012, 11:25 AM
The record from the old forum was:

The most users online was 265 on Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 10:50pm. and that was about 1 month before the cut over.

In the new forum the current record sits at:

Most users ever online was 180, Yesterday 22 March 2012 at 11:16 PM.

Which is not too bad, considering while 180 was online here, there could have been another 50-80 at the old site.

And for the record, right now at 11.20am: There are currently 123 users online. 30 members and 93 guests

It's certainly building up steadily and hope that in the coming weeks we can beat the 265 old record. Another point worth noting is that between 10.30pm and 11.30pm night time seems to have the peak traffic on site............advertisers please take note. talk to Admin and have your ads flashing up more during this time ............ and Admin should look at charging more for that............if this forum is capable of charging variable rates on ads based on traffic or time of the day....lol

Sorry, I am just a business man and when I see an opportunity I just couldn't help it.

Cheers

ps. I'll be looking at the magic number 266 very closely..............haha:miao:

Travelmate
23-03-2012, 11:57 AM
They should target 300 users at least.

This is easily achieved by shops running joint promotion.
Nothing new but it will work

wilisno
23-03-2012, 12:00 PM
Why are you so interested in figures, the wrong figures ! ;) ;) ;) just let it run its natural course and enjoy what you've got now !

newbie111
23-03-2012, 12:18 PM
Yeh dont worry it'll all iron out soon...this is just a transition phase.

AHLUNGOR
23-03-2012, 12:25 PM
:question:
Why are you so interested in figures, the wrong figures ! ;) ;) ;) just let it run its natural course and enjoy what you've got now !

Thankfully and unfortunately we do live a numbers world and the figures is oh so important!!

The Admin should know that too and I can see that they are VERY INTERESTED IN FIGURES, and whether the figures are right or wrong, they are provided by the site anyway!!

Currently Active Users
There are currently 119 users online. 27 members and 92 guests

Most users ever online was 180, Yesterday at 11:16 PM.

AHLUNGOR, 22Brodie, amchunki, aussiegaigin, bbomg, bestofmyworld, BlueMoonSyd.com, dave0908, devo69, dickyman, exireecidorry, Grygor, just zilla, Max Wood, MisterX, MQGKVT123, m_e_k_o_n_g, newbie111, nomad, PhoBot, PMA88, samdv, Shonkybasted, sydneyjj, Travelmate, TT709394, wilisnoAus99 Forum - The Best Australia Adult Directory Statistics
Threads:227Posts:1,952Members:24,638Active Members:24,638
Welcome to our newest member, abnortent

If the figures are NOT IMPORTANT, why do you think Admin would bother to show it at the bottom of the home page and have them automatically updated constantly??

No figures on Users on line, Threads and Posts, number of registered Members = no business!!

If you read my post carefully, you should be able to tell that I am very positive about the whole thing, just a few suggestions here and there to try to make it better. Would you rather read my constructive posts or the SPAM's (eg. from abnortent) that came flooding in during the early hours of the morning every day in the past week?? Just ask Admin who has been PM'ing them every morning with the links of the SPAM's for them to delete..........LOL

May be you can't even tell whoes on your side, enough said...........haha

Cheers

wilisno
23-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Thankfully and unfortunately we do live a numbers world and the figures is oh so important!!

The Admin should know that too and they are VERY INTERESTED IN FIGURES, whether they are right or wrong, they are provided by the site anyway!!

If the figures are NOT IMPORTANT, why do you think Admin would bother to show it at the bottom of the home page??

No figures on visits, users on line, number of registered members = no business!!

If you read my post carefully, you should be able to tell that I am very positive about the whole thing, just a few suggestions here and there to try to make it better. would you rather read my constructive posts or the SPAM's that came flooding in during the early hours of the morning every day in the past week??

Cheers

Well, if you've been a keen observer, you should have known that active users on the old site was hovering around the 200 mark all the time ! The 265 figure was a one off thing that happened months ago and haven't been repeated. So the new site of 180 is indeed doing very well !

AHLUNGOR
23-03-2012, 12:44 PM
So the new site of 180 is indeed doing very well !

Haha! It was very promising indeed and as I said, while 180 was here, there could be another 50-80 still browsing on the other side, which is fine, new site, old site, they are all AUS99 users. And I would like nothing more than to see the figures of 180 gets to 266 in no time. May be if we keep arguing about the figures and get this thread to 100 replies and 1,000 views................haha

But really, the only REAL figures that I am interested in is 36 D Cup, and 5 Star still hasn't confirm back to me whether they belong to IVY or BB??..........What The........lol :smile:

Cheers

wilisno
23-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Haha! It was very promising indeed and as I said, while 180 was here, there could be another 50-80 still browsing on the other side, which is fine, new site, old site, they are all AUS99 users. And I would like nothing more than to see the figures of 180 gets to 266 in no time. May be if we keep arguing about the figures and get this thread to 100 replies and 1,000 views................haha

But really, the only REAL figures that I am interested in is 36 D Cup, and 5 Star still hasn't confirm back to me whether they belong to IVY or BB??..........What The........lol :smile:

Cheers

Now you're talking ! ;) ;) ;)

Littlewonder
23-03-2012, 05:31 PM
I think we should all just forget about the old forum and concentrate on this new one as it seems to be the one from now on wether you like it or not.

Niceman 123
23-03-2012, 05:39 PM
But brother, what we are asking is that Admin should do something to preserve the ARs in the old site/forum and also I can't even amend the title of the AR I wrote in the new forum because I don't know how to and nobody responded though I have mentioned it twice under the AR itself and another thread by a brother.

Bro. Littlewonder, you have written a lot of ARs under the old site, will you do the manual labour to transfer them all over here ? I don't think you will, neither will I.

Today will be my last effort to make Admin hear. I won't post on this topic after today.

wilisno
23-03-2012, 05:47 PM
But brother, what we are asking is that Admin should do something to preserve the ARs in the old site/forum and also I can't even amend the title of the AR I wrote in the new forum because I don't know how to and nobody responded though I have mentioned it twice under the AR itself and another thread by a brother.

Bro. Littlewonder, you have written a lot of ARs under the old site, will you do the manual labour to transfer them all over here ? I don't think you will, neither will I.

Today will be my last effort to make Admin hear. I won't post on this topic after today.

Exactly, even bro littlewonder who has written a lot more AR's than you understands the situation and prepare to move on. Seems like you're finally waking up !

Niceman 123
23-03-2012, 05:51 PM
No, he didn't say that, he says he has to accept it because he has no choice but I tell him Admin can do something but choose not to do at the moment.

wilisno
23-03-2012, 07:10 PM
No, he didn't say that, he says he has to accept it because he has no choice but I tell him Admin can do something but choose not to do at the moment.

you have problem reading ? He said forget about it and concentrate on this new site, whether you like it or not ! Move on, in other words !

woraix
23-03-2012, 07:21 PM
It takes time for people to get used to change. Figures provided by AHLUNGOR show us clearly the time is over.

ethicks
23-03-2012, 08:27 PM
I really dont see why it matters...

its been a week.... give it a month then you will get better numbers.
even if we were counting, active concurrent users isnt really a money maker... its the unique hits that makes the money

bronze
23-03-2012, 11:56 PM

thank you very much

bronze
24-03-2012, 12:06 AM

admin has previously clearly stated that the forums are incompatible and data migration is not possible. i am no IT expert but i trust that is true. if it was easily done dont you think they would of transferred the data already? what hidden agenda do they have for not wanting to transfer the data?
so just get over it.

well done wilisno.

Licker
24-03-2012, 01:09 AM
admin has previously clearly stated that the forums are incompatible and data migration is not possible. i am no IT expert but i trust that is true. if it was easily done dont you think they would of transferred the data already? what hidden agenda do they have for not wanting to transfer the data?
so just get over it.

Well, data integration and migration is what I do for a living (at times) and there is no such thing as "data migration is not possible".
I agree though on the statement "if it was easily done dont you think they would of transferred the data already?"

I did offer my help via PM, but got no reply. Not even what versions of E-Blah (old forum) and vBulletin (new) they are running.
(Fair enough, I'm relatively new on the forum, so it could also have been a trust issue. )

Well, I can see the versions from the source code and know that vBulletin is with 90% certainty on top of MySQL database, but the old one is probably on top of the E-Blah's own flat file storage which makes the migration rather laborious.
(The latest version could have been run on top of MySQL, but that would have required a migration around end of 2009, and it's doubtful that ever happened).

Even when both where on top of MySQL, due to different database structures the migration would have probably taken at least 10 to 15 days of work (and more with the old flat file structure).

As for why the site owners haven't bought the service if they could not do it them selves:
On my usual charge (and pretty much anyone else who does this proficiently) this would have been 10 to 15 days @ 2500/day = $25k to $37k.
So there's your reason why the migration was not done. I don't think the revenue from the advertisers merits such an investment.

Now that the new forum already has posts, PMs, etc. in the database it comes even more complicated.

Summa summarum:
- Get over it chaps!
- Those of you who are willing to manually move your AR's to the new forum, a big cheer for you!!!
(I will move mine this weekend. Thankfully there are not many.)
- The old forum with all the old reviews is still there if you want to browse it for info.
- In about a year or two the info (girls move on , change name, etc) will start to be outdated anyway.

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Most users ever online was 219, Monday 26 March at 11:14 PM.

:love:

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2012, 10:08 AM
Most users ever online was 234, Tuesday 27 March at 10:55 PM.

Haha, congratulations to all the members and guests who were on line last night, the 266 record is getting really close...........

Aus99, Aus99, Aus99, Oi, Oi, Oi

Cheers

:miao:

AHLUNGOR
29-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Most users ever online was 240, Yesterday 28 March, at 10:16 PM.

Getting very close to the 266 all time record from the old forum..........haha

Niceman 123
29-03-2012, 06:08 PM
What about the average ? I think the average figure is also significant to see how the New Forum compared with the Old Forum

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2012, 01:53 PM
No new record yet, but just 10 min ago, there were 221 users on line and 62 of you are reading the Newtown Massage...........haha

May be a new record will be reached over the weekend, so many people at home on the PC with nothing to do, no where to go, just like me, WTF

Cheers

:fire:

wilisno
06-04-2012, 02:28 PM
No new record yet, but just 10 min ago, there were 221 users on line and 62 of you are reading the Newtown Massage...........haha

May be a new record will be reached over the weekend, so many people at home on the PC with nothing to do, no where to go, just like me, WTF

Cheers

:fire:

The peak hours are Monday to Thursday around 11pm !

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2012, 10:40 AM
Haha, finally, a new online recorded was set last night:

Most users ever online was 242, 19-04-2012 at 10:47 PM.

Congratualtions!!

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2012, 11:14 AM
Haha, another new record, just 6 short of the all time records of 265 from the old forum. Cum On guys, let's do it.............haha

:cool2: