PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Prada - Like the name suggests - quality

boater
18-10-2012, 06:32 PM
It really something when a young slip of a girl kisses you hello in a very welcoming way, then sits down on the bed and blows you till you cum in her mouth, sucking and licking you till she has every drop - with barely a word spoken.

10 minutes in and it was a memorable time already.

Prada has the sort of face that is built for smiling. It is not classically beautiful in that "remote untouchable" way, but instead invites you to rub her nose with yours as you lean into kiss those smiling lips, then explore the mouth, face chin and neck before venturing further down.

Fairly flat chested but with lovely nipples and smooth smooth skin Prada has a body you just want to rub your hands, face and tongue over as she responds to a soft and gentle touch.

Working my way down between her legs she prefers a tongue to a finger (though a finger also works) and it takes some gentle work to relax her and let her lose herself in the sensations. She is quite quiet as I work but progressively wetter and wetter. As she starts to really relax shudders and twitches run up and down her body till she is pretty well thrashing around out-of-control about 20 minutes in.

Eventually she manages to get enough control to gasp out 'enough' and after some kisses and hugs I turn her over and give her a long, fairly hard oily massage that is very well received and eventually morphs into doggy as the massage continues and Prada pushes back enthusiastically to drive me as deep as she can

I am still not fully recovered from the initial blowjob and Prada decides that some more extreme measures are called for to get me over the line again.

She flips me over and rolls the dom off, then plunges down for a BBBJ with great vigour, trying and trying to get me over the line. She is going so hard that I am concerned she may fall off the bed but - while intensely enjoyable - she does not manage to get me over the line - one of the problems of age I expect.

Coming up for a last snuggle and kiss she suggests we shower together and takes a final opportunity to rub herself all over me in the shower.

A lovely way to finish and someone I will certainly be back to see again

Boater
p.s. While she did not mention CIM being extra, it seemed only fair to tip her $20 for the experience.

DeepImpact
18-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Excellent report and it sounds like you had a good time. There is so much good feedback about this business that's it's kind of hard to understand the difference between the Japanese girls from Ginza and those from TMC as there is a big price difference. I am sure that someone that has been to both places can explain it.

the wizard
18-10-2012, 08:41 PM
I am quite happy with the price and especially the quality of the Ginza girls, I haven't been to TMC.
I would presume the girls there would need to be substantially better, to command the much higher prices, but I don't know
It's a question of what one wants and what one can afford to pay.

Max Impact
18-10-2012, 10:02 PM
TMC and Ginza. Different experiences and both are good value in my opinion.

boater
18-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Price and performance are not necessarily related.

I was quite tempted to go to TMC, but with Ginza less than half the price and my being very happy with the quality of women there I don't see any reason to put down the extra cash to give TMC a try.

Its the person you see that really matters in the end, and the Ginza ladies have been great.

Of course your mileage may vary, but Ginza works for me. The ladies there are not to the quality of Chloe of Melbourne (who is $650 for 1 hour and whom I spent $2,500 on for a whole day - see: http://misschloeofmelbourne.com/review/boater/ for a much shortened version of my Punter Planet review) but they are great fun - and that is what I am looking for in my day-to-day punting.

Boater

fli
20-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Prada is a delightful girl. Her relative silence is, however, partly attributable to her not being confident in English, I think.

The price at Ginza doesn't mean the quality of girl is low - I have been to much more expensive places with girls who are not a patch on many of the Ginza girls in terms of service and are no better looking. (I remember throwing $600 away seeing a more exclusive girl who whilst nice wouldn't be near the quality of Chika, Kyoko, Eli or Ran to name just a random few of the quality Ginza girls.)

I can't comment on the quality of TMC girls or service since I have never been there - I am thinking that maybe I should try - probably I have become too tied to one shop?

fli
22-10-2012, 03:00 AM
It seems a casual remark has been taken more seriously than I thought it would. I have got some disappointing messages (and one helpful one).

As can be seen by my posts, I have been a regular at Ginza since its birth and Tokyo Cat for a couple of years before. Occasionally I wonder about other places without trying them and this time I pondered briefly about TMC which I have never visited or discussed with any client.

Certainly I wasn't thinking of abandoning Ginza. I had already commented in the same post about the high quality of the girls at Ginza who match much more expensive establishments.

Since then, a helpful member has assured me that the quality of TMC girls is no better and I have looked at the price and it is more than double.

Moreover it doesn't have a web page as far as I can see. A bit hard to feel motivated to explore a shop with such limited information. So I guess I'll stay with Ginza unless I get kicked out.

fli
22-10-2012, 03:02 AM
Returning to the thread's original topic, I saw Prada last week in my first double (along with Eli) for a long time and found her delightful.

Gucci2012
22-10-2012, 06:01 AM
Question? Does Ginza have to spam the forum by re-posting threads on a daily basis to drum up business??? Answer: no. They have a huge number of repeat customers.

Now I'll ask the question I ask every year that no can one answer with a name change. "Who in the CBD can match Ginza for price, services, quality of girl's?" Answer: no one, not one single operation can match Ginza.

the wizard
22-10-2012, 06:58 AM
Question? Does Ginza have to spam the forum by re-posting threads on a daily basis to drum up business??? Answer: no. They have a huge number of repeat customers.

Now I'll ask the question I ask every year that no can one answer with a name change. "Who in the CBD can match Ginza for price, services, quality of girl's?" Answer: no one, not one single operation can match Ginza.

Totally agree

Ginza- don't change anything

- always look forward to and get excited at the prospect of going there every time.
(*didn't know they did doubles)

zeroun
25-10-2012, 07:03 PM
I visited Ginza for the first time this year. When I found out Prada was available it made my day :)

All I can say is she's a BBBJ queen. I booked for 30 minutes and was on the receiving end of a sensational blow job. Prada mixed up the pace for 20 minutes, letting me thrust against her tonsils for the last 5 mins. I exploded in her mouth and she took it all and just strolled across to bathroom without saying a work....

Highly recommended

TheTiger
30-10-2012, 09:54 AM
Prada is awesome. Here is my review from earlier in the month. (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2463-Prada-French-Maid-from-Singapore&p=45954#post45954)

Frankly, I feel like rooting her now!!!

bill_100
06-11-2012, 04:11 PM
Person's Name : PRADA
Establishment : GINZA
Date of Visit : Tues 6/11/2012 10:00am
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : mobile 0406 093 971, 0406239985 King St area, http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopHome.pl?productId=2097
Hours of Business : 10:00 am to 10:00pm Mon - Sat
Rates : $100 per 30 min, $130 per 45 min, $160 per hour
Size/shape : 167cm, slim, A+ cup with lovely prominent nipples, short bob style hair
Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore; some English
Services Provided : FS, CBJ (my choice), DATY, DFK, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes lovely girl. GFE

Posted on other sites too.

My experience/comments:

Had booked one hour at 10:00am a few days ago to ensure that she was available so caught public transport to Wynyard and walked up to the second venue. Arrived early and was let into the building as someone exited and sat down near the lifts to browse a newspaper on the table. A few people came and went and then a small pretty Asian girl came in and went up in the lift. After 5 minutes sent a text and came the message of the room and floor so entered the lift, pressed the floor button but would not work. Got out and sent another text saying the lift would not work and waited a minute and the same Asian girl came down and took me up. I asked her name but I could not understand as my hearing is not the best anyway.

Into the apartment and Prada was in the lounge area looking beautiful in her white wrap-across-the-breasts tied at the centre and short matching whitebottom and I was shown into the bedroom and the small Asian girl spoke to me about she also gave me a message from Wilson which I did not really understand properly either.

Prada came in and gave me a delicious kiss on the lips which I reciprocated at length and then gave me a towel and showed me to the shower area. Had a nice hot shower and dried off with a large orange clean dry towel, rinsed my mouth with Listerine (alwayss carry to be used before and after) and returned to the designated bedroom.

The action started in earnest with Prada again kissing intently and moving her hands over my body with me doing the same to her. After some minutes I began to unwrap the box of chocolates that stood before me until the top wrap was off then viewed her in the sparkley bra so flicked the back to release her breasts and then the very sexy black split level panties until I had to remove them to see “the white chocolate” treat. Lots of kissing and touching of each other until I took her to the bed. I told her if I did anything she does not like to tell me and she was OK with that, just smiled.

More kissing and touching which I always like to do to start so that it sets the mood and gives each partner time to adjust to the other; then Prada moved to sit up and start kissing me from above and moved around to initiate sexy ear kissing, licking etc and down my body to one nipple for a time and then across to the other but when she tried to move further down I decided to take charge and gently moved her back up the bed so I could lay her down again to view her beauty and DFkissed her more and touch her largish nipples and then move down her body to her fully freshly waxed or shaved pubic area which had absolutely no 5 o’cloch shadow so either the waxing was done yesterday or she maintains it with one of those face depilatory creams. I then kissed around the area then gently ran my tongue over the labia and onto the clitoris which she likes. At first I was unsure if she really liked it as there was a lot of “oh Baby” type talk but then it became more obvious that she was as she started to exhibit some telltale signs of enjoyment. I think with her there is some border between a certain lightness level which she finds tickles to the correct strength of touch which is pleasure. After some time I asked it I could use my finger which she agreed to so asked for the KY and applied some to her and there was no doubt this time what she liked. Having done my job to satisfy Prada she then began to look after me and very handsomly I must say. Fairly standard procedure of working down my body fron face/ear kissing, nipple licking onto the legs and scrotal sackup the shaft and then I requested she put on a dom for CBJ. Now Prada is a gem at this with lots of tongue, pressure variation and scrotal stimulation so I asked her to flip around into 69 so that I had access to her and she to me. Kept this up for a while and I asked if I could gently spank her arsed and she agreed so I was there with a beautiful girl with legs wide open aand me alteratively licking her puss and gently smacking her pert bottom until I climaxed. I was then fully spent and the hour had finished.

Prada came up and gave me a lovely sexy kiss and a short neck massage.

Off to the shower to clrean up and have another gargle. A delightful experience.