PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do any shops know your Syd99 member name ?

CunningLinguist
21-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Does anyone say they are such and such on the forum when they deal with the owner, or the girls ?
Or do you prefer to remain anonymous ?

CunningLinguist
21-05-2013, 10:03 AM
Ahlungor motivated me to start this thread when he said this:

I don't think it is appropriate to name names, and I am not looking for any special treatment, happy just to be a regular punter!

AHLUNGOR
21-05-2013, 10:44 AM
Does anyone say they are such and such on the forum when they deal with the owner, or the girls ?

Well, I can tell you this, apart from the few shops where I am already friends with owners anywhere else I went, I always remind anonymous.

In fact most of the time I have asked my friends Not to tell their girls who I am, you guys probably think that because I am friend with the Mamasans, I must be getting all those freebies and special treatments, I hate to tell you this, the reality is quite the opposite:

I had so many below par experiences because my friends introduced me to the new girls for me to try and said I will help to train them or tell them where they can improve or something, big mistakes!!

You got me started there I may as well share a few things will you guys:

First time I met Mico at SL, I was so looking forward to see her naked, she didn't even take her panties off for me and just gave me a half hearted HJ, so I never saw her again, until most recently when I met her again at Alice and she was very friendly in the corridor so I went back to have a session with her, and this time it was perfect, everything came off and lots of b2b and I was very happy but the two experiences were worlds apart!

Another time Foxy asked me to try this shy new girl for her first day, very lovely and cute, but she said she was not comfortable to take clothes off and I was fine with that but I paid her the full $120 anyway even though I was only getting a clothed HJ!

And the nice man that I am, I rang back in the afternoon to check up on her to see if she can handle other customers, as I thought not everyone will be as understanding as me! Only to my absolute horror that she had no problem with the next 4 or 5 customers after me , as Foxy had got fredbacks from the clients that while she was very green and inexperienced, she did get totally nude and also got on top of the table to perform some body to body, as she had a hot body, everyone was every happy! WTF ! What about me ??

And most recently, I went to this shop (which shall remain nameless!) and saw this new MILF with really big tits, right up my alley, I actually had a booking to see one of my favourite girl and it will be rude to change and try this new girl. But some how my girl was actually working and still have 15 min to go, so the mamasan (whom I am a friend with) said why don't you try this new girl and enjoy her big tits, now how can I refuse that, and I think the mamasan has whispered something to the ears of this ML (brobably asked her to look after me or something - bad move !!).

As I was tight for time so I only staying for 30 min (so I paid her the $35 + $50 tips upfront as usual), which I think will be sufficient to sample those tits which are bursting out of her tiny T-shift, (she actually reminds me a lot of Sophie but Sophie's would be bigger). As this was our first meet, I like to act gentleman (I am already thinking of a return revisit where I will tell her to skip part 1 and use the entire session for a nude part 2 so that I can bury myself between those big babies !), but that night, I just let her do her massage, which was pretty average, but with those tits, who cares? after 5 min on the neck and shoulder I asked her to push oil down my waist and butt instead, during which we were chating in Mando, asking her where else she works etc.

And guess what, when it was time to turn over (no touching or teasing at all up to this point!) she said to me, she was actually not comfortable doing the next part and she would just do a straight massage and she would return my tips ...........WTF! this has NEVER happened to me in my entire punting life !! She quickly went outside the room and brought back my $50. Needless to say, I was very upset and disappointed, now what do I do ??

The mamasan came back in and asked me what happened, and said the ML had worked all day and doing specials to all customers and don't know why she would stop serving me. I asked my friend did you tell her I write reviews in the adult forum, she said yes and I told her to give you special good service so you will help promote her, I said bad mistake, not everyone what those publicity especial if she has family in Sydney, now she is scared that when I write a review on her I may give too much details and exposed her, can you tell her I will not write anything on her and don't worry about me, I am just another customer.

The mamasan then gave me another 5 min of absolute top notch massage and then called the ML back into the room and eventually talked her into doing a double HJ with me, and I gave her another assurance that I will not write anything to describe her and hopefully none of the other customers will - but that I have no control of. And once she put oil on my cock and started the play, she was a bit more relaxed and probably her usual working professionalism has kicked in and my friend was encouraging her to SHOW ME THE TITS, and she did.

As promised, I will not go any further from here. So I guess her identify should be safed. after I finished, I asked her to keep her tips of course. And I stressed to my friend once again, never tell her girls that I will write reviews, it will do more harm than good to my sessions.

Just my three cents

Cheers

:fire::fire::fire::miao:

Sextus
21-05-2013, 11:29 AM
That is right Ahlungor. The girls must never know you review. It is basic human psychology for them to feel too self-conscious, like you are nothing but a dispassionate observer of them.

Really, nothing could be further from the truth. A good review only happens because of how fully you have participated. All the analysis only occurs afterwards, when it has all sunk in, even to yourself. The girls can't be expected to know that though. And mamasans have to be reminded regualrly not to tell them either you review, because it seems logical to them that the girls should know. It is easier to remind mamasans or papasans than it is to put up with the punt consequences.

jellyshots
21-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Only a few ML's and one mamasan know that I wrote AR's on the forum. It wasn't a big deal. I think as a regular they treated me better than a regular punter but that's about it. Occasionally when you need extra time they let you go for another 5-10 minutes before buzzing but that's about it.

With Bro Ahlungor, I think I was the one that talked Sally into dropping her gear at SF - it was a Thursday I think. Sorry about that bro... Even worse, I think I used some cheesy line with her.

After changing my main shop, I think it's far better for none of them to know you're on a forum.

Oneonone
21-05-2013, 02:45 PM
When you see a girl and write an AR the shop owners/Mamasan soon get to know who you are if they read the reports, most of them read the reports or if they are not proficient in English they get someone to do it for them so if you do more than one or two reports they soon know who you are.

CunningLinguist
21-05-2013, 09:03 PM
When you see a girl and write an AR the shop owners/Mamasan soon get to know who you are if they read the reports, most of them read the reports or if they are not proficient in English they get someone to do it for them so if you do more than one or two reports they soon know who you are.

Not so sure about that. Do you think the girls talk about every punt with the Mamasan ?
Also some people don't write the report until a few or more days have elapsed.

Punter Poontang
21-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Also some people don't write the report until a few or more days have elapsed.

Aye, often "write" a review same / next day, but usually don't post it until up to 2 weeks later. Will also usually hold back a few details that would make it super-obvious to the girl. Have long thought that being "known" as a reviewer would be more of a hindrance than anything else, so happy to keep a low profile in the shops.

AHLUNGOR
21-05-2013, 09:24 PM

I think most of the time I walked into a FS or MS for the first time with no booking, I probably give myself up straight away as I always ask the same old question:

Do you have any busty girl ??

What can I do ?

Cheers

:question:

Travelmate
21-05-2013, 10:17 PM
I think most of the time I walked into a FS or MS for the first time with no booking, I probably give myself up straight away as I always ask the same old question:

What can I do ?

Cheers

:question:

Are you AHLUNGOR?

AHLUNGOR
21-05-2013, 10:19 PM
Are you AHLUNGOR?

Who is Ahlungor ?

What make you say that ?

CunningLinguist
21-05-2013, 11:17 PM
Who is Ahlungor ?

What make you say that ?

He looks like this :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrQ70tGoWMM&feature=youtu.be

And he is known for his love of beautiful buxom breasts!

madcow50
22-05-2013, 12:11 AM

My favourite private WL worked out who I was from my comments on this forum. My first realisation that ML's and WL's read this. Stupid and niave of me not to realise beforehand.

CunningLinguist
22-05-2013, 01:43 AM
My favourite private WL worked out who I was from my comments on this forum. My first realisation that ML's and WL's read this. Stupid and niave of me not to realise beforehand.

Was she still your favourite after she worked it out ?
Did her treatment of you change ?

madness
22-05-2013, 06:25 AM
Hmmm - I suppose the girls should be reading this - customer feedback. Need to have a thick skin and not take things too personally.

asiafever
22-05-2013, 11:22 AM
A long time ago most girls and a few managers I saw knew I reviewed, they didn't mind as they knew I drummed up business for them (they worked at highly competitive places so knew to earn the quick $ they wanted this was a good idea. Smart operators), but these days only Roger at 22 knows me by my syd99 name and only a few know I review. I visit too many unreliable places in Seven Hills, Chatswood etc where the staff change so often the review is out of date too quickly,

madcow50
22-05-2013, 10:49 PM
Was she still your favourite after she worked it out ?
Did her treatment of you change ?

My posts reflected the fact that I liked her and genuinely appreciated her. She is still my favourite and things got even better :smile: