PDA

View Full Version : Beyond expectations ! New shop at toowong

Big John
21-05-2013, 02:32 PM
I did not expect anything when I first walked in. My back was really sore, so I could use a deep tissue massage, I paid for one hour, the first half part went great, lovely firm oil massage with a bit of body touching, the girl's skirt is so short, so I accidentally touched her thighs with my arm. After she cleaned my back and I rolled over, she did not cover my cock with towel,she just gently rob between my thighs and my belly. I left satisfied Definitely try that place, mate. It's on the corner of Croydon st and Milton rd. there were 3 girls when I walked in, they all look early 20s .

samdv
21-05-2013, 02:40 PM
Stop it already

BrainSex
22-05-2013, 03:22 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

DirtySanchez
22-05-2013, 04:24 PM
Aww, he left out the part about the 80's music this time!

Oh and what about there is an ATM nearby...he left that bit out too...so disappointing

What's more laughable? the part about bring more cash please or the fact he thinks we believe he actually went in there looking for a deep tissue massage?

Also for the real punters, while my experiences here have been ok they certainly aren't beyond my expections. There's better out there IMHO.

samdv
22-05-2013, 04:28 PM
Just tried it today to check out. Beyond expectation? I think that's a bit of an exaggeration.

Positives:
1- friendly ML, tried the most recommended ML here.
2- good English so easier to communicate
3- close to station
4- can't think of any

Negatives:
1- no toilet, had to go round the centre upstairs to take a leak
2- shower wasn't working
3- super dark rooms
4- thin walls with gap between selling and wall
5- didn't seem clean at all
6- ML was talking to other MLs whole in room

Service:
Yes I walked out with what I wanted, that's probably because I played my words right and I was promised BUNcH of other stuff crystal clear for my next visit, tempting but not sure if I would go back though. I can get better service at shops I am regular to. As for the looks, to my opinion only (I understand we all have diff taste) I didn't see any pretty girls.

The END.

samdv
22-05-2013, 04:29 PM
*ceiling* not selling

Big John
22-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Hi Big John, any chance you can post your experiences other than at Croydon & Milton. All of your posts are about this venue. You actually put me off that place.

I used to live near south side and I have been to one shop at Compton road. I think the name was body care massage shop or sth like that. It was upstairs, just opposite the 7-11 shop. Been there couple of times, it was straight firm massage. I always take a mature lady called Anna. She gave really good back shoulder massage. Last time I visited there,I got a new girl and she gave me a hj, tried to went back but couldn't find her there anymore. That shop change girls all the time, now I moved to st lucia. Haven't find any good shop yet besides the one at Milton road. Will be appreciated if you guys could give me some advices on other shops nearby. :)

Big John
22-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Aww, he left out the part about the 80's music this time!

Oh and what about there is an ATM nearby...he left that bit out too...so disappointing

What's more laughable? the part about bring more cash please or the fact he thinks we believe he actually went in there looking for a deep tissue massage?

Also for the real punters, while my experiences here have been ok they certainly aren't beyond my expections. There's better out there IMHO.

They do offer sport massage and reflexology for ur feet. What's wrong to get a deep tissue massage when u have a sore back? Even for myself, I don't ask for extra service all the time. We all have needs, man. Stop talking like a douche . You have better place to recommend, then do so !

Big John
22-05-2013, 05:25 PM
Just tried it today to check out. Beyond expectation? I think that's a bit of an exaggeration.

Positives:
3- close to station
4- can't think of any

Negatives:
1- no toilet, had to go round the centre upstairs to take a leak
2- shower wasn't working
3- super dark rooms
4- thin walls with gap between selling and wall
5- didn't seem clean at all
6- ML was talking to other MLs whole in room

Service:
Yes I walked out with what I wanted, that's probably because I played my words right and I was promised BUNcH of other stuff crystal clear for my next visit, tempting but not sure if I would go back though. I can get better service at shops I am regular to. As for the looks, to my opinion only (I understand we all have diff taste) I didn't see any pretty girls.

The END.

Bad luck bro. I had a shower the other day. The water was fluent, next time u should just pee in the sink or the bathroom lol

samdv
22-05-2013, 05:37 PM
Not on my list to revisit anytime soon.

Blue-Marvel
22-05-2013, 05:44 PM
I used to live near south side and I have been to one shop at Compton road. I think the name was body care massage shop or sth like that. It was upstairs, just opposite the 7-11 shop. Been there couple of times, it was straight firm massage. I always take a mature lady called Anna. She gave really good back shoulder massage. Last time I visited there,I got a new girl and she gave me a hj, tried to went back but couldn't find her there anymore. That shop change girls all the time, now I moved to st lucia. Haven't find any good shop yet besides the one at Milton road. Will be appreciated if you guys could give me some advices on other shops nearby. :)

Basic Care Massage....
Sign was gone when i drove past yesterday..... not sure if still there.

It was purely massage, except for 1 time....

BrainSex
22-05-2013, 06:39 PM

cocktus
22-05-2013, 07:11 PM

Positives:
3- close to station
4- can't think of any

So no "playing with their clitoris and sucked their big nipples" as per bro Big John's review on

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?19932-Four-Hands-Massage-By-Two-Sexy-Young-Women

?

what a disappointment...

cocktus
22-05-2013, 07:17 PM
3- close to station

what station? do you mean the old fire station at Jephson Street?

Big John
22-05-2013, 07:29 PM
Basic Care Massage....
Sign was gone when i drove past yesterday..... not sure if still there.

It was purely massage, except for 1 time....

Yeah basic care it is! The owner is a skinny elder lady. They change girls too often. I rather to stay with a girl that I am familiar with. Who do you rkn if I am going there , bro blue_marvel?

samdv
23-05-2013, 08:23 AM
have they actually extended the walls to meet the ceiling? the two times I went the walls were about 40 cms short of the ceiling and everything could be heard throughout the the shop.

i've never been to an AMP expecting a proper massage.

Nah, big gap between ceiling and wall.

samdv
23-05-2013, 08:24 AM
what station? do you mean the old fire station at Jephson Street?

Toowong station

Big John
24-05-2013, 05:41 PM
Not on my list to revisit anytime soon.

Their shower has been fixed today. I went for a massage today. U were one of the unlucky bro lol
I am thinking going to star at spring hill to give it a go. Which girl do u rkn and how much should I bring? Much appreciated.:)

LotusLover
24-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Third visit today and left satisfied again. Massage was firm like I like it from a very friendly young Chinese girl whos name I shall withhold for her sake. Got to admit it could have been a bit firmer if I am to be fussy but I have had alot worse. Ending was well above average with nice slow build up - no rushing me to "ending". I'm not going to say this place is the best in Brisbane but I have had worse results at places such as Doggett street. Will drop in again next time Im in that part of town.

Blue-Marvel
27-05-2013, 03:12 PM
Yeah basic care it is! The owner is a skinny elder lady. They change girls too often. I rather to stay with a girl that I am familiar with. Who do you rkn if I am going there , bro blue_marvel?

Yeah she was Chinese Viet lady. very friendly.
I haven't visited that place in a very long time. possibly close to 2 years, so I cant recommend anyone, sorry Big John

marks
27-05-2013, 05:16 PM
What was the damage?

Big John
05-06-2013, 05:43 PM
Went to see Amy from QJ today. Cute little bum = )

marc
06-06-2013, 08:59 PM
so john works their yeah?

myron
07-06-2013, 11:30 AM
so john works their yeah?

i thought he was working for milton rd before... =)

psyworld
08-06-2013, 12:01 AM
Went to see Amy from QJ today. Cute little bum = )

Hey John,I went to shop today,but Amy wasn't there.can you tell me more about there?

BrainSex
08-06-2013, 08:23 AM