PDA

View Full Version : General talk Spa & wash session before hanky panky

PunterBoy
19-10-2012, 11:47 PM
So I was wondering where in Sydney you can get spa / wash sessions with a lady? Not necessarily FS. Massasge + happy ending would be fine.
I just wanna shower with the girl and have her wash me and play with my cock and balls (and maybe BJ) before we get on with the show.

cisco
19-10-2012, 11:54 PM
Chequers....

Somniens
19-10-2012, 11:56 PM
Yup, Chequers,
and
estudio (use to be called chicago hotel)

both are about 5 min away from each other too

AHLUNGOR
20-10-2012, 01:15 AM
So I was wondering where in Sydney you can get spa / wash sessions with a lady? Not necessarily FS. Massasge + happy ending would be fine.
I just wanna shower with the girl and have her wash me and play with my cock and balls (and maybe BJ) before we get on with the show.

haha brother PunterBoy,

You should read my "Soapy massage at Chequers" all the answers for your questions!!

Tomosavic
20-10-2012, 02:13 AM
you can have this in those upper end caucasian shops like Tiffany, the penthouse, the site, etc

Gucci2012
20-10-2012, 09:13 AM

Dude just go to asian full service shop pay for an hour and tell her what you want...tell her you want a sexy shower a bj and when that's done get a massage from her. That way you don't have to go to a place that specializes and charges crazy price. $140-$180 Max for one hour.

DeepImpact
20-10-2012, 08:08 PM
At Diamonds in Crows Nest the girls always get in the shower to wash you. Also there is at least one room with a big spa in it. I have never tried it but it must be something you could do with the girl. It's just a matter of asking the reception, which come to think of it you have got me curious now so next time I go I am going to ask out of curiousity. I think it would be hot to do a girl in the spa but I am not sure how it would work with condoms etc the girl could easily sit on your lap and bounce around.

PunterBoy
21-10-2012, 05:32 PM
haha brother PunterBoy,

You should read my "Soapy massage at Chequers" all the answers for your questions!!

Yeah I just read it! Great review brother!
I have planned to visit Checkers this coming week. Just hope I get a hot ML with good skills.

AHLUNGOR
21-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Yeah I just read it! Great review brother!
I have planned to visit Checkers this coming week. Just hope I get a hot ML with good skills.

Just a word of advice brother,

Insist to meet and mark (booked) the ML before you pay. Still no guarantee the service but at least you will be sure to get a hot girl with the body you want.

Good luck

Cheers