PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Angi

Ease
20-10-2012, 12:16 PM
Sophie's choice ..
I managed a few spare hours this week so dropped by 64 un-announced. Not my usual approach, I do have my facourites and am a bit picky - often to Soohies dismay. However this week it certainly worked out :0)
Walked in the door and Soph promised I would be impressed and to meet Angi. Why not I say - and waited a few minutes for her in the spare room

Well - Angi is a tiny HK beauty alright - very slim, 5ft (max) beautiful face ,long hair and vivacious character - lots of fun- a real turn on.

After a quick shower and the usual chat it was kisses and caressing in all the right places - she is a master of hand movement - sensational foreplay

Shortly we were on the bed and BBBJ'ing - she is very gentle - maybe
Because I'm a bit oversize for her - if you like a harde BJ this might not be for you , however those lips are so nice to watch slipping over and over the head of my man it was really bringing me to the boil. - what a great start to a FS.
Then laid her on her back and went down - after a bit of caressing and teasing of course ;0)
This absolutely got the moaning full participation that I really lOok for in WG's

I manovered up and played with her moistened honey as she expertly slid the protection on - then I eased in to her, very slowly as thought size might be an issue. But due to her level of arousal this seemed to be no problem - and met by the load moans and writhing (I love that !) I had no hesitation in speeding things up and came hard after what seemed like an extacy filled hour - but was probably 5 minutes :0)

We sat back and chatted about how great that was for a wile - Angi adamant that she came several times (maybe she did ... Maybe she didn't .. But it was great either way !) after a
Time of chatting and caressing close, all the time eying her pert beasts and silken skin - I started to rise again

With just a few minutes to go we agreed that HJ would be the best option - and she oiled up her hands and began a familiar movement

Like I said - she is a master at this and made me come hard again, I slumped back exhausted and she said with a smile - good?

Didn't need to answer :0)

Thanks Angi - your a star!

Service

CommanderM
20-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Wow Sophies recommendation of Angie looked like a good one for you Ease.

Seeing the photos of Angie she does appear to have a great arse.

would you consider having doggie with her?

Ease
22-10-2012, 07:26 AM
Hey mate - defiantly - that hour glass figure - I'm sure she' d be awesome :0)

tarenpoint64
25-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Angie is working today.

Please phone 02 9524 1278 to book

cheers
Dean @TP64

www.64alexander.com
ANGIES photo below
http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/3668782_orig.jpg

EvolutionTroll
26-10-2012, 01:04 AM
hey brother Ease does Angie look like a halfie? i found her pretty hot