PDA

View Full Version : General talk How to promote your massage business

schismatic
21-05-2013, 10:15 PM
OK. So we've seen these useless threads trying to promote 'best ever massage!' shops and laughed at them.

Now, I'm going to give them some advice on how I would do it.

1. Work out what you have on offer, what it costs and who will (and won't) be doing it. Having this sorted means that you have a start on knowing what the hell you are doing.
2. Take some time to read the forums and find a trusted senior member
3. Send them a private message inviting them to come to your massage shop for a FREE (or discounted) TRIAL
4. Pamper them extensively when they come in
5. Ask that they do a report. Let them know that it is absolutely fine to disclose that they got a free trial. No point trying to hide it or it looks far more biased
6. Give a secret phrase (eg. Ozzie sent me) so that members get a discount or that at the very least everyone involved knows the score. This allows the ML to back out and get another girl if she's not interested. This also allows you to track which sites are leading to sales and makes the members feel like they know privileged information.

I swear it will work far better than 'oooh she is the best my horney boys, flag ceremony, you have to ask!' or Hank's infamous advice.

schismatic
21-05-2013, 10:19 PM
oh, and sure as hell don't have people filling out forms. Other wise your paranoid customers will never go there. Cops bust the place and have a list of names and addresses to hunt down? No thanks!

brownwallaby
21-05-2013, 10:44 PM
I like your points, especially point 3 of course :)

samdv
22-05-2013, 08:10 AM
Agreed to all your points and hell yeah to point 3. Shops have nothing to lose but gain if is free or discounted for first visit only to senior or trusted members of this forum.

simplepleasure
22-05-2013, 08:40 AM
Nice post schismatic. Agree with a your points. I hope that the advertisers take time to read it.

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2013, 01:06 PM
Haha, great idea mate!

May be I should move up to Brisbane...........lol, I have posted over 10,000 times here and had never received any such invitations ??

I got some discounted vouchers from Eden and Bluemoon before but I had to earn it by joining some competitions.

What you are suggesting is like when you open a restaurant, you send out invitation to food critics to come and sample your menu, I think new Hotels do that too and the writer will usually put a footnote on the article and said: So and so was a guest at the Four Seasons Hotel or something like that.

But IMHO, nothing really beats a genuine discount or value for money.

An opening discount of $10, $15 will go a long way, or a time upgrade such as pay 30 and get 45 min or pay 45 and get an hour. And you can limit this offer to the first month or outside your defined peak hours such as 4pm to 8pm or whatever.

BTW, if a discount is offer, make sure it comes off the shop's cut, because if you cut that from the girls, it may reflect poorly on the service they give and will have a negative effect.

But at the end of the day, it's still come down to the quality of the girls and services.

Just my two cents

Cheers

:smile:

Big John
22-05-2013, 01:28 PM
OK. So we've seen these useless threads trying to promote 'best ever massage!' shops and laughed at them.

1. Work out what you have on offer, what it costs and who will (and won't) be doing it. Having this sorted means that you have a start on knowing what the hell you are doing.
3. Send them a private message inviting them to come to your massage shop for a FREE (or discounted) TRIAL
5. Ask that they do a report. Let them know that it is absolutely fine to disclose that they got a free trial. No point trying to hide it or it looks far more biased
6. Give a secret phrase (eg. Ozzie sent me) so that members get a discount or that at the very least everyone involved knows the score. This allows the ML to back out and get another girl if she's not interested. This also allows you to track which sites are leading to sales and makes the members feel like they know privileged information.

I swear it will work far better than 'oooh she is the best my horney boys, flag ceremony, you have to ask!' or Hank's infamous advice.

Great ideas bro!! Love the point 3 . Just curious how to be a senior member lol

Big John
22-05-2013, 01:29 PM

Great ideas bro!! Love the point 3 . Just curious how to be a senior member lol

schismatic
22-05-2013, 03:15 PM
yeah I thought of posting this in the Sydney forum bro Ahlungor! you deserve it!

and John, maybe you should tell your toowong girls that your promoting failed but you got some good advice for next time.

Big John
22-05-2013, 04:56 PM
yeah I thought of posting this in the Sydney forum bro Ahlungor! you deserve it!

and John, maybe you should tell your toowong girls that your promoting failed but you got some good advice for next time.

Haha very funny. If I do run a massage business in the future. I will definitely take advice from Ahlungor!!!

dr wankenstein
22-05-2013, 10:04 PM
Stop it Big John! You're cracking me up

Big John
24-05-2013, 05:44 PM
Stop it Big John! You're cracking me up

That's how senior member helping baby member ? This website sux

revolnaisa
24-05-2013, 10:05 PM

Some idiots just received their "senior status" by just writing crap comments. Unfortunately, it's the quantity not the quality :grimace:

AHLUNGOR
25-05-2013, 12:44 AM
Great mideas bro!! Love the point 3 . Just curious how to be a senior member lol

Hi Big John,

All member status are classified by no of posts:

You started as baby
From 50 posts you became junior
Then senior when you reached 100 posts, it's not that hard really. Have a go when you have some free time mate.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
25-05-2013, 12:45 AM

What sort of help do you need brother ??

brownwallaby
25-05-2013, 12:56 AM
Hi Big John,

You started as baby
Then senior when you reached 100 posts, it's not that hard really. Have a go when you have some free time mate.

Cheers

Big John, it's true. If you post frequently you'll get that status. Please keep in mind that within Brisbane scene we're not expected to post too many details in After Report, unless it's about private operators or brothels. I chatted to a few massage shop owners and they all didn't want people to write publicly in great details about the girls

Big John
25-05-2013, 02:36 PM
Hi Big John,

You started as baby

Cheers

Thanks bro. I will keep updating my stories with the shops and hopefully to be junior soon in the future :)

Big John
25-05-2013, 02:37 PM
Big John, it's true. If you post frequently you'll get that status. Please keep in mind that within Brisbane scene we're not expected to post too many details in After Report, unless it's about private operators or brothels. I chatted to a few massage shop owners and they all didn't want people to write publicly in great details about the girls

Cheers mate. I will be careful, I heard what happened in QJ last year. Such a shocking

Big John
25-05-2013, 02:39 PM
Some idiots just received their "senior status" by just writing crap comments. Unfortunately, it's the quantity not the quality :grimace:

We should organise party together sometimes, lets hang out and have a beer!

revolnaisa
25-05-2013, 04:40 PM
We should organise party together sometimes, lets hang out and have a beer!

Where is the "like" button?? I would like to "like" above comment.

Big John
25-05-2013, 05:35 PM

Haha it would be also cool if we can hang out with some of the popular masseuses from the shop we usually went.

WhyDidIWait
25-05-2013, 07:17 PM

And this my fellow brothers was the beginnings of the bromance between big big john and revolnaisa :-)

revolnaisa
25-05-2013, 09:12 PM
And this my fellow brothers was the beginnings of the bromance between big big john and revolnaisa :-)

Lol, if you read my user name from right to left, you will see what I love :-)

ooshka
26-05-2013, 12:32 PM
What a bullshit thread.

Bar a handful, senior members on here a mainly tools that offer no real assistance but to shoot down an poor newbie that turns up on this forum.

Very true.

Want more punting business?

1. STOP OVER CHARGING. :anger: You can get FS cheaper than some. Shops are charging $50 for half, then $70 - $100 extra for your nude HJ. $120 to $150 for an average massage and a tug? $120 for day rate in some brothels and you get FS and ask them, some will massage you and it is about the same quality.

2. Customer Service, be nice, flirt, tease that is what the punter comes for, massage and play. Give any punter a good time and he won;t shut up about it.

Realise that 99% of punters are paying YOU for them to feel good and better about themselves. The punter is not paying YOU for the chance for YOU to feel good. BFE piss off.

WhoopsieDoodle
26-05-2013, 03:35 PM
I like this idea, but we need to be wary that the lucky punter might be treated like a king, with the staff believing that his single review will carry more weighting than that of the everyday punter. Imagine if Matt Preston walks into a restaurant... The owner would get his top chef to drop everything and focus solely on creating his best dish ever.

I would be more convinced if the invitation was sent out but the punter kept his identity a secret until the session was over, and receive his discount then. I would feel that they would get a more honest representation of the premises as a whole, rather than receive top treatment from the shop's star performer.

Regarding pricing, I think we all know your pain. I am learning as I go, and I am finding that there are some gems out there, but you need to find them, you won't get great prices on the first visit. If you become a good regular with a ML and there is great chemistry, she will not only look after you on the pricing, but improve in the servicing as well. This in turn feeds the promotion of a business, with us guys sharing the positive info.

brownwallaby
26-05-2013, 06:06 PM
I like this idea, but we need to be wary that the lucky punter might be treated like a king, with the staff believing that his single review will carry more weighting than that of the everyday punter. Imagine if Matt Preston walks into a restaurant... The owner would get his top chef to drop everything and focus solely on creating his best dish ever.

I would be more convinced if the invitation was sent out but the punter kept his identity a secret until the session was over, and receive his discount then. I would feel that they would get a more honest representation of the premises as a whole, rather than receive top treatment from the shop's star performer.

Regarding pricing, I think we all know your pain. I am learning as I go, and I am finding that there are some gems out there, but you need to find them, you won't get great prices on the first visit. If you become a good regular with a ML and there is great chemistry, she will not only look after you on the pricing, but improve in the servicing as well. This in turn feeds the promotion of a business, with us guys sharing the positive info.

If this scheme does happen, and it's a long shot as I don't think there's a punter worth such treatment here, the invited punter should also make an incognito visit to the shop to get a more balanced feel of the place. I did this when I completed my GTM realignment program. Made a couiple of visits unbeknownst to Alison, saw the girl randomly, and had great experience, although admittedly not as great as when Alison waved her magic wand