PDA

View Full Version : MALA : a GOOD girl gone BAD, who gives a NASTY Blowjob !!

rooter
21-05-2013, 10:56 PM
When I first met TMCs new girl my first thought was "Wow !, that is the most innocent looking face I have ever seen on a WL !"
My second thought was "I want to fuck her mouth!"

Looking at her you wouldn't think she gives a dirty, sloppy, manic blowjob, but looks can be deceiving - she does!
Yamada clearly wasn't fooled by her goodie, goodie appearance, and named her Mala - which means bad in Italian.

Like I said, Mala has a really cute and innocent face and is very polite and softly spoken.
She is a bit on the chubby side, but stll sexy, and has soft smooth white skin, C cup tits, and a totally bald and smooth pussy.

She is a shy, quiet girl by nature but as soon as I started stripping her clothes off and sucking her tits, she got really turned on and by the time I got down to her pussy she totally lost her shyness and inhibition.

She loves DATY and I really enjoyed giving it to her - I haven't had a bald pussy in ages.
The last 5 girls I have seen have been unshaved (which is actually my preference) but its great to get a nice smooth bald one every now and then. And she was delicious!

She wriggled and writhed and moaned and got really wet and just as I was about to stop she had a great orgasm that caught me by surprise; lucky she is not a squirter!

Mala is totally new to this work in Australia and I was one of her first clients, but she has a little bit of experience in Japan, and the Japanese experience shone through once she started giving me a killer BBBJ.

I love the Japanese style BBBJ and Mala is and expert at it; sloppy, and lots of spit, and loud, and slurpy, and alternating between using just her mouth and going as deep as she could, and then plenty of stroking with her hands while covering the head with her lips and flicking her tongue over it.
She will definitely do a cum in mouth and I actually was about to shoot a load and she was not flinching and ready with her mouth open to take it, but I really wanted to fuck her ASAP instead.

It was worth holding off because she is a good fuck and takes and loves a good hard pounding.
She doesn't overdo the Japanese theatrics, but just moans, and squeals, and bites her lip or covers her mouth with her hand when she is about to cum.

Once we had finished fucking she went all shy and GFE on me again snuggled up with her head resting on my chest and sometimes looking up and smiling and other times just drifting away. She is a sweetie - a sweetie that knows how to get nasty with a hard cock and you gotta love that !!

Mala has got that sweet innocent face that one minute you want to kiss and the next minute you want to fuck; and she gives a top class BBBJ - one of the best you will get. So I would definitely recommend her.

yamada
27-05-2013, 01:00 PM
Thanks very much for the AR of Mala.

she does super BBBJ to Cim in at session.

also nice Boobs^^

yamada
27-05-2013, 01:01 PM
Thanks very much for the AR of Mala.

she does super BBBJ to Cim in at session.

also nice Boobs^^

yamada
28-05-2013, 01:30 PM
When I first met TMCs new girl my first thought was "Wow !, that is the most innocent looking face I have ever seen on a WL !"
My second thought was "I want to fuck her mouth!"

Looking at her you wouldn't think she gives a dirty, sloppy, manic blowjob, but looks can be deceiving - she does!
Yamada clearly wasn't fooled by her goodie, goodie appearance, and named her Mala - which means bad in Italian.

Like I said, Mala has a really cute and innocent face and is very polite and softly spoken.
She is a bit on the chubby side, but stll sexy, and has soft smooth white skin, C cup tits, and a totally bald and smooth pussy.

She is a shy, quiet girl by nature but as soon as I started stripping her clothes off and sucking her tits, she got really turned on and by the time I got down to her pussy she totally lost her shyness and inhibition.

She loves DATY and I really enjoyed giving it to her - I haven't had a bald pussy in ages.
The last 5 girls I have seen have been unshaved (which is actually my preference) but its great to get a nice smooth bald one every now and then. And she was delicious!

She wriggled and writhed and moaned and got really wet and just as I was about to stop she had a great orgasm that caught me by surprise; lucky she is not a squirter!

Mala is totally new to this work in Australia and I was one of her first clients, but she has a little bit of experience in Japan, and the Japanese experience shone through once she started giving me a killer BBBJ.

I love the Japanese style BBBJ and Mala is and expert at it; sloppy, and lots of spit, and loud, and slurpy, and alternating between using just her mouth and going as deep as she could, and then plenty of stroking with her hands while covering the head with her lips and flicking her tongue over it.
She will definitely do a cum in mouth and I actually was about to shoot a load and she was not flinching and ready with her mouth open to take it, but I really wanted to fuck her ASAP instead.

It was worth holding off because she is a good fuck and takes and loves a good hard pounding.
She doesn't overdo the Japanese theatrics, but just moans, and squeals, and bites her lip or covers her mouth with her hand when she is about to cum.

Once we had finished fucking she went all shy and GFE on me again snuggled up with her head resting on my chest and sometimes looking up and smiling and other times just drifting away. She is a sweetie - a sweetie that knows how to get nasty with a hard cock and you gotta love that !!

Mala has got that sweet innocent face that one minute you want to kiss and the next minute you want to fuck; and she gives a top class BBBJ - one of the best you will get. So I would definitely recommend her.

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

Make a booking 0421225572
ask photo ph0421225572@yahoo.com

intermilan0079
28-05-2013, 04:06 PM
excellent AR! I am a follower of Mr rooter.
sounds like this girl is really good. bald pussy! hoho

rooter
29-05-2013, 09:14 AM
excellent AR! I am a follower of Mr rooter.
sounds like this girl is really good. bald pussy! hoho

Thanks bro, yes I've noticed you've follwed a few of my tips. Hope they all turned out OK.
Mala is right up there with the best TMC girls in terms of attitude, service, GFE, bbbj etc.
And she has a really pretty and innocent looking face. As I said she is a bit curvy but if you are OK with this you are guaranteed a great time with Mala.
If you enjoy slamming against a fleshy arse when doing a girl doggie, and grabbing on to her full hips while she is riding you cowgirl, then you will be in heaven! I loved it!
Yes, and her pussy was silky smooth ! Great for DATY.