PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Mini - the fresh J sweetheart

hoshimoony
22-05-2013, 02:44 AM
After reading the wizard's review of Mini (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?19679-Mini-Young-Fresh-innocent-shy-sweet-Gfe), I made it my goal to see this girl if she ever came back. I didn't expect this to become a reality so soon - after all Wilson mentioned she was only here for three days. So when I saw the roster come up with her name on it, I immediately jumped in for a slot before someone told me it was a dream. It was quite funny because the new guy didn't recognise the name and asked me if I've mistaken her for Mina, and Yuki in the background was saying to him, no no it's Mini!! (ok, now they will probably know who I am, I hope they don't treat me any differently...)

Mini is a young, fresh, sweet girl. She is described in the roster as:

Ginza-new 23yo pretty , slim C+ cup and sexy Japanese girl mini arrive*

Mini is 162cm, 52kg pretty brown long hair, pretty face and slim body and busty C+ cup full and round firm beast . She have a big charming eyes and Japanese style make up. Slim body with busty breast will easy make you fall in love with her. inexperienced will try best give every gentleman her best Japan style GFE.*

and this description is perfect. She's got a nice slim body, nice sized breasts, and a cute smile. I can say that she's now my second favourite girl of all time at Ginza. She wasn't that talkative compared to some of the other girls at Ginza but I personally prefer that. In fact, in my all time favourite session (some of you will know who with!), I probably exchanged less than ten words with the girl! I guess I'd rather spend time kissing those gorgeous lips. She still makes an effort to start a conversation though - she asks the right questions at the right timing. So for those of you who like talking, I guess you can probably get that with her too. It was a short session, so perhaps that might have something to do with this too.

The session started with a welcome surprise - for the first time ever in a short session at Ginza, I got to have shower with the girl - both at the start and the end. I got a bit nervous that I didn't really make the best out of it, but I will make sure to do so if she comes back again. She's usually based interstate, and like the previous time, she's only here for a couple of days again.

In my previous review on Barbie, I mentioned my reservations regarding wet carpets. This was not a problem in the room I was in today. Either they addressed this issue, or perhaps it was more to do with the room configuration. In the smaller rooms with less wriggle room, it is probably inevitable that the floor becomes wet. Today's room was a bit more spacious and the floor towels were serving their purpose.

Mini doesn't really DFK, but I loved her kissing - really soft, tender, and it's like you're making out for the first time with your high school sweetheart (not the wild ones you'd have with the proactive prom queen types, but rather with the more shy, innocent girls that you secretly admire). I could actually kiss her all day. Her mouth was actually half open all the time during the kiss, which makes you wonder if she just doesn't know what to do with her tongue. I don't really like forcing a DFK so just went along with the flow, but you never know, some guidance might do wonders (please be gentle with her though, it might also be just that she doesn't like DFK!)

Her BBBJ was so soft and sensual. I felt like butter melting in her mouth. Some of you might call it inexperienced, but I personally loved it more than the ones from more experienced girls like Cassie or Chika. She was taking great care, and I totally felt it. I guess I just love GFE over PSE. Mind you, Cassie and Chika provide great BBBJ too, in fact all girls at Ginza are wonderful. It's just I felt it more today for some reason.

Mini's also good in all the standard positions - I loved her in cowgirl because the views of her boobs are perfect, and missionary is so intimate with her. And she is relatively tight - not like a virgin but I love the sensation you get when you cum in a tight pussy (with condom of course).

Like Barbie, she't not that proactive, so you might need to lead the session to some degree, but to me her pace and feel was perfect. I guess you either love girls like her or you don't. I only got to spend a short time with her but I'm already a fan!

spitzer
22-05-2013, 06:11 AM
Bro Hoshi, its a great feeling when one builds something up in the mind and the visualisation and imagination turns into a reality that is as special the conjured scenario. Your tender review shows the connetcion you made. It would be good if she read it as well.

the wizard
22-05-2013, 08:08 AM
Nice review Hoshi, good to see you are furthering her training - She's really a sweet girl

hoshimoony
22-05-2013, 07:36 PM
The evening after, I just can't stop thinking about her. Too bad her shift tomorrow's only early in the day :cry:

Seriously can't deal with this if she's not going to be in Sydney that often!

Bro spitzer, I kinda hope she doesn't, she'll make fun of me for falling in love with her so easily!

antics
22-05-2013, 09:29 PM
This is a good fulfilling review with balance and reason. A shame I can't see her tomorrow.

ILOVETOFU
23-05-2013, 11:38 PM
a nice review hoshi, informative and a good read. when you connect with these beautiful women with such intimacy no wonder you fall for them.