PDA

View Full Version : Miso Honey - Drop Dead Gorgeous Ladies are on :)

moneymaker
22-10-2012, 01:30 PM
I tried Nana, she is a drop dead gorgeous busty lady and she allows kissing :) :love:

Did anyone try a lady called Miko (or Mho?) in the line up, she looks so SMOKING hot. Please let me know, thanks bro

SillyK2
22-10-2012, 06:17 PM
I just came back from Miso seeing "Lexi"...very mechanical, can't touch nipple cos sensitive, can't touch beaver(no reason)...
Shower; straight into blowjob for 3 minutes; then she moved onto her backside and asked me to go on top; then she used her knees to block me from going in deep.
I should have gone for Cindy whom my friend took, he claimed she was really accommodating...DOH!!!

BigChunkOLove
23-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Lexi has been doing a marathon stint there..not surprising the service has gone off...

Julzplayz
23-10-2012, 01:31 PM
Tried niko- girl with tattoos.
Good cbj, nice mish and finishing with excellent doggy. Short but largish natural boobs for asian.
Good body overall.
Tracy and Lexi were other 2 girls and another who wasn't my type.
Niko would b a 7 out of 10 but could sense she would b better with longer session.

herecticx
23-10-2012, 05:48 PM
tried niko today aswell

shy reserved girl doesnt speak much english

good session, love the tattoos shes a beautiful girl.
loved the view on the ceiling mirrors of her beautiful phoenix back piece as she was working me

cute and submissive around a guy like me

went for a whole session right up till the last buzzer. we both enjoyed it very much.

2nd time punting at MH, love the mirrors

girl 7/10
session 9/10

moneymaker
23-10-2012, 11:26 PM
What size is Niko, in terms of body. Is she chubby? Does anyone what is the size of her tits. Thanks in advance.

herecticx
23-10-2012, 11:37 PM
shes probably 5"7 without heels

C cup breasts, enhanced but feel natural

slim girl decent ass

the tattoos did it for me tho :D

* sucks i live on the southside though i quite like MH