PDA

View Full Version : Other Oasis Thai Massage - Jennifer

atgf
23-10-2012, 01:41 AM
Met this sexy/cute Thai girl called Jennifer working at Oasis at Poplar st.

She is about 160 tall, wearing flats, smallish bust, dark tan. Best pick out of the 3 that were there.

I must say very nicely shaped legs, wearing low cut jean shorts, with nice tan, and smooth silky skin. Face not superhot but acceptable. Very good with creating a sensual mood by moving her body around the table, unlike most Chinese ML who just stand in one place like a robot with no emotion whatsoever. Some Chinese girls just dont know how to be/act sensual, or they could be just disinterested in their job.

No b2b or strip this time as she was about to leave for the day and I came in, so the receptionist suggested a clothed quickie. I came pretty quick, say less than 10mins.

I wonder if they allowed DATY next time I go for a stripped service?

This is one of the few times I've actually been impressed with a session I've had and feel like I wanna come back the next day.

atgf
02-11-2012, 01:15 AM
Went and had a session with Kara from Oasis.

She is dark, skinny, tall, sexy body, face is Thai looking, not great face but body more than makes up for it.

A little bit uptight in attitude but makes up for it in providing a sensual experience.

She is very sensual when doing the b2b, giving me dirty, lustful looks and moving around the table like a bull rider.

This is a stark contrast with the services ive received at M8. The Korean ML all have a princess attitude, maybe because im not Korean, but nevertheless I pay them twice as much as Thai massage and get maybe just 1/10 of the attitude of Thai ML. I am not bad looking or rude btw. The Koreans typically when doing the b2b look disinterested, sad, refuse to make any eye contact with me, look like they wanna be somewhere else, robotic in their motions, reluctant mood.

What do you guys think?

Mr Crash and Burn
02-11-2012, 07:32 AM
Good to see you had a good time with Kara. She is a sexy girl and follow up visits will lead to better and better times ahead.

With all due respects, lets keep these posts on the topic and not digress to political type opinions. However in saying that, your comparisons and pretty spot on in a majority of instances. Lucky punters can find one or two K girls in the minority and thats where the real fun is.

Just my $100 worth.

atgf
18-11-2012, 11:18 PM
Just a warning to all punters about this Jennifer I reviewed earlier. I went for a repeat visit the other night and I got pretty shithouse service. She had an unhappy, sad look on her face the moment she walked in. And in the introduction, unlike the other girls who would all walk in and shake hands to intro themselves, this Jen just stood outside the door and didnt say much. Now i'm a fairly young man, with ok looks and a friendly attitude, so i dunno what ticked her off. I choose her because she looked quite tall with heels on. But once she entered the room and took em off, she just looked like any other average girl walking around sydney. This costume of high heels is just to get the punter to pay up, then they just take it off for the rest of the session. She did a very half hearted b2b, stroking me very quickly, even when i told her to slow down, as we still had 10mins to go when i came, so she was time wasting as well. I use to think with the b2b i got from M8 the ML all used oil to roll up and down my body. Is it any different with thai b2b?

8inches
18-11-2012, 11:28 PM
Generally thai girls are more service friendly than chinese money hungry girls