PDA

View Full Version : What two girls should I take?

ddstyle
23-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Hey guys,

I've been reading these forms for years now and the advice has always been spot on. I figure it's time to start creating an actual user and put up some posts and reports of my own.

I'm looking to get 2 girls, but know that it's pretty important how the girls get along and how comfortable they are with the threesome option.

I'm usually eager to head to Taren Point 64 as the service there has been always great.

Who would you recommend I see? Preferably at 64, but will look outside of there as well.

ilovefs
23-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Easy to answer. Especially since you already are hoping for 64. Cici and Yuki (work together Saturdays) or Eva and Tiffany (Sundays). Both pairs are friends and will work well together. I've fucked all 4 separately and had my first double with Cici and Yuki. It was the best thing I'd done in a long long time. Don't go anywhere else or see anyone else!!! There is no other answer mate.

You can thank me by shouting me a punt. :)

ddstyle
23-10-2012, 07:52 PM
Brilliant, thanks a lot mate!

Will try to line that up:)

ilovefs
24-10-2012, 08:42 AM
Oh yeah, and book in advance, there is little chance you will turn up on a weekend and have both girls free at the same time.

Enjoy, although I know you will. My Cici/Yuki double will be in my mind for a long long time to come.

CommanderM
24-10-2012, 08:45 AM
I found 2 pocket rockets in Eva and Lulu very very nice on Mondays. both have soft skin and both are petite. great for 69 or 969... and lots of tongue kissing...:surprise:

omg my mini me is now a flagpole...:slobber: excuse me whilst I find the nearest brothel....

chandra_man1
24-10-2012, 02:14 PM
wish i live near taren point