Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com

Time of Visit : 11am

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape/features : Slim.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided : Kissing (DFK), sex in a variety of positions, BBBJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, but I didn't find a real 'connection'

I was not sure about providing a report, as this experience was definitely not the best one I have had. Yoyo is cute and is built the way I like, however, the demeanor or connection was not there. I first said 1/2 half hour to the reception, but when I saw her I quickly said 1 hour.

Usual stuff, shower while she goes away. Wait, wait a bit more, she comes back and to be honest horny as while waiting. She says 'lie down', but I like to handle a little before doing that. She allows the soft caress, but then decides that a quick gurgle of Listerine is needed and goes away to the sink making all the noises associated with. Comes back, makes me lie down and then receives a text, she explains that a regular has texted and wants to make a booking. She texts back, then starts a cleaning ritual second to none, wet wipes on my old fella for a full 3 minutes (I'd just had a shower), then she starts a catbath, only to receive another text. She stops, answers the text and then starts the catbath again. She works her way up seductively and starts BBBJ, damn good, she really knows how to work him... When she is focused, her BBBJ is awesome, almost blow, I had to slow her down.

Then the cleaning ritual again, gargle, gargle, clean him again, before putting on raincoat. She jumps on top and she seems to be able to control the muscles in her pussy, amazing, I jump on top to keep pace myself. Unfortunately blow really quick..;o(

Yoyo then says 'again?', I actually want to finish doggy and say 'of course'. Quick shower and back, but the texting starts again. She does, however, jump back to BBBJ, after the texting and gets him ready to roll. Finish hard I say, doggy with her was fantastic, great ass to be a part of, if you know what I mean.

I will not see her again, but it was worth $150 for a one time experience.

Nejums
24-10-2012, 12:46 AM
Not to sound the alarms, but I thought she was recently called out for using her mobile during sessions by another member...Did management not talk to her?

tarenpoint64
24-10-2012, 01:32 AM
remember this report was the 15th of October. we have spoken to her last weekend. we finally gave her an ultimatium.

she will not be doing this again. EVER!

Nejums
24-10-2012, 09:19 AM
Thanks for the confirmation, TP. It's very reassuring to get feedback from shops regarding potential issues.

Dude
25-10-2012, 12:33 AM
This report format.... Looks familiar.
Copy paste from bro ilovefs?

M3
25-10-2012, 01:52 AM
Not to sound the alarms, but I thought she was recently called out for using her mobile during sessions by another member...Did management not talk to her?

Hi Nejums..Looking at previous posts the texting event that got a lot of exposure was on 1/10/12 and was with bro Littlewonder. This OP states the texting was still occurring on 15/10/12 two weeks later!!

TP say they spoke to her weekend 20/21 almost three weeks after the initial event!!

I will leave others to judge the shops actions after the 1/10 event but texting while performing a service!!!..well to me that would be one of the biggest turn offs one could imagine.

ilovefs
25-10-2012, 06:14 AM
This report format.... Looks familiar.
Copy paste from bro ilovefs?
Hey Dude,
Nah, all good. The format is familiar because its the format another forum uses that we obviously both copy and then paste here. However, his report is his own, not plagarised. I write better than that anyway. LOL

the wizard
25-10-2012, 06:50 AM
remember this report was the 15th of October. we have spoken to her last weekend. we finally gave her an ultimatium.

she will not be doing this again. EVER!

I'm always in two minds about booking Yoyo.
I hear good reports, then hear the dissapointing ones, texts etc
Hopefully her caution will improve her customer service and I will try her
Yuki had similar issues with her phone too.

tarenpoint64
25-10-2012, 09:09 AM
If there are any issues, please let me know. I will let Sophie know. and Sophie will throw the book at them.

I used to remember doing security guard work for Stilletto back in 2005-2008, the WLs were warned not to use their mobiles - but soon the rule was broken

so Stilletto locked all their mobiles up and can only access them when they were not seeing customers and I guarded the "cell phone locker" and asked the WLs to sign in and sign out.

The girls will not like it if I implement this.

cheers
Dean

M3
25-10-2012, 09:55 AM
If there are any issues, please let me know. I will let Sophie know. and Sophie will throw the book at them.

I used to remember doing security guard work for Stilletto back in 2005-2008, the WLs were warned not to use their mobiles - but soon the rule was broken

so Stilletto locked all their mobiles up and can only access them when they were not seeing customers and I guarded the "cell phone locker" and asked the WLs to sign in and sign out.

The girls will not like it if I implement this.

cheers
Dean

Dean..

My comments here in general can relate to any shop.

Locking up phones while a lady is in the rooms would indeed be very unpopular however some ladies just don't get it and draconian actions are sometimes needed.

Looking at this lady she was still texting two weeks after an embarrassing event for this shop.

I assume the shop spoke to her post the 1/10 event.

Also from the 15/10 event punter says "Comes back, makes me lie down and then receives a text, she explains that a regular has texted and wants to make a booking.. She texts back"

Not only is she running a business on the punter's paid time who is she running a business for??

Was it for #64 who would have their own reception to deal with bookings or was it for a client maybe outside #64 or was it a client from another shop(most ladies work at multiple shops).

This is another reason why the shop should be very interested in events such as these.

The shop carries all the overheads provides a place where the WL can work then in some cases the WL can "steal" the client from the shop that provided the introduction in the first place with a mobile phone being the means of contact.

Maybe this phone should have been locked up after the first event.

tarenpoint64
25-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Dont worry M3
most of our girls are professional. Yoyo has been spoken in length to by the owners.
I think she was just trying to do a good thing by asking a regular to come to the shop

but she should have done it when she was not in the room i.e. on a lunch break instead.

She has been well warned.

Sophie has spoken to all the girls.

Lets just leave this with me.

no need to comment any further. Yoyo is popular this is I believe her only bad characteristic.
we are all human but we are also very professional. We cant go about handing refunds because of her and any other girl who is not professional.

she wont be doing this again.

thanks for your comments
Dean

pureblonde
25-10-2012, 09:26 PM
Seems that yoyo has quite a bit of reputation, anyone knows what days she work? Might pay her a visit lol....

Littlewonder
26-10-2012, 06:41 AM
Look on the roster pureblonde you will find she usually works Monday and Tuesday! Your not a mobile phone salesman are you?

pureblonde
26-10-2012, 09:01 AM
haha, no im not a mobile sales, surely she should be more cautious now after management got involved?