PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do you ever give out your real name to a Wl or Ml ?

the wizard
22-05-2013, 11:36 PM
Following on from the thread "Do any shops know your Syd99 member name ?", have you given a girl your
real name, Syd99 name or abbeviated versions thereof.
Do you do a proper introduction ?
If you don't then what do they call you during a session- other than baby,honey etc.
And have you had instances where a girl had let their "stage" name slip and intentionally or accidently given their actual name ?
(As i read had happened on a girls first session on her first day)

rooter
22-05-2013, 11:46 PM
I give the girls my real name of course.
I always assumed everyone does.
Do some of you have a "punter" name in the same way the girls have a WL name?
Haha! Thats so funny !

the wizard
22-05-2013, 11:48 PM
I normally give my real name or abbreviated version

Divine
22-05-2013, 11:50 PM
I give them my first name only, sometimes Wls just call me baby or honey (in english or chinese).

Punter Poontang
22-05-2013, 11:56 PM
Same, real first name only. No point lying about it, if you end up going to the same place or seeing the same girl again, you'll only look like a fuckwit when they catch you out.

CunningLinguist
23-05-2013, 12:19 AM
Following on from the thread "Do any shops know your Syd99 member name ?", have you given a girl your
real name, Syd99 name or abbeviated versions thereof.
Do you do a proper introduction ?
If you don't then what do they call you during a session- other than baby,honey etc.
And have you had instances where a girl had let their "stage" name slip and intentionally or accidently given their actual name ?
(As i read had happened on a girls first session on her first day)

First name only.
Sometimes a girl tells me her real name, I usually don't ask though.

Once I ran into a WL outside of work and said hi <WL stage name>, she looked really puzzled for a while ...

A long time ago I used a fake name when I was seeing a ML outside of work, it got really complicated and once on the phone I forgot and used my real name!

lockhart
23-05-2013, 02:04 AM
Real Name always

madness
23-05-2013, 02:28 AM
Real name, I figure if you bump into someone on the street and they called you by a fake name it may get a bit awkward.

jellyshots
23-05-2013, 07:41 AM
Real name. When I pay by credit card, they're going to check anyway. As for the other way around, most of them give me their real name. They find it refreshing not having to hide their lives as well.

Irene638
23-05-2013, 10:54 AM
First name only, but I realise most of ML can't remember name anyway.

So It makes no different.

asiafever
23-05-2013, 11:02 AM
Real name. See no reason otherwise.

jj12345
23-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Mostly real name but for little while gave similar name and had ML call me this name for about 2 yrs until she stop working. lol

Oneonone
23-05-2013, 03:06 PM
Why not use your real name doesn't make much difference that way your not likely to forget it. There is no need to give your surname.

the wizard
23-05-2013, 03:15 PM
How many have called you by your name during the session.
I find some don't- or forget the name even after all the introductions at the beginning.
Maybe that is one way they can keep a professional distance.

I suppose they do need to remember an awful number of names daily...

Fisher
23-05-2013, 04:18 PM
Real name only when i have a booking with regular wls i see often they know my name and who they are seeing

GWEILO
23-05-2013, 05:12 PM
I find some don't- or forget the name even after all the introductions at the beginning.

I suppose they do need to remember an awful number of names daily...

I don't see them enough for them to know my name.

Busyboy
23-05-2013, 08:55 PM
I have to give them a fake name i have a very uncommon name.

slowmotion
23-05-2013, 11:13 PM
I tell them my real first name. Some girls will remember your name... You know at least there is some rapport there.

Bracket
23-05-2013, 11:16 PM
I have to give them a fake name i have a very uncommon name.I had no idea you were a punter and posting on this forum, Marmaduke. :D

Bracket
23-05-2013, 11:20 PM

I suppose they do need to remember an awful number of names daily...I place a lot of store on this. The ladies who do remember my name after the intro and use it during the session are almost always amongst the very best service givers.

Whenever I make a return visit to a lady who remembers me (and most of them do) I ask her if she remembers my name. Only a very small fraction do!

gentlescream
23-05-2013, 11:22 PM
oh wow. Guess I'm on the exception side. I usually give out a fake name, but if it's a girl I like at first sight and I feel pretty strong that I would want to see her again, I usually give a shorter version of my real name.