PDA

View Full Version : Punting in Sydney will never be the same

Mahilig
24-10-2012, 01:54 AM
Just spent almost 3 weeks in the City of Squalor. I'm afraid punting in Sydney will never be the same for me. If i was to describe my experience in one word 'Surreal'. If i was to offer advice to the bros out there who haven't been, 'Bangkok' is a must see destination for all single men, recently single or before you get married!!!.

Highlight of my trip - 3 some with sisters. 18yr old and 20yr old. Confirmed they are sisters and also their ages by checking their Id's. Had them for a couple of hours for less than it would cost you for a 30min session at 5 star.

I cannot wait to go back to Bangkok!!!

Anh.phu91
24-10-2012, 02:12 AM
Where you pick them up? Going thai soon :)

AHLUNGOR
24-10-2012, 08:14 AM
Just spent almost 3 weeks in the City of Squalor. I'm afraid punting in Sydney will never be the same for me. If i was to describe my experience in one word 'Surreal'. If i was to offer advice to the bros out there who haven't been, 'Bangkok' is a must see destination for all single men, recently single or before you get married!!!.

Highlight of my trip - 3 some with sisters. 18yr old and 20yr old. Confirmed they are sisters and also their ages by checking their Id's. Had them for a couple of hours for less than it would cost you for a 30min session at 5 star.

I cannot wait to go back to Bangkok!!!

Thanks for sharing brother,

Brother Charlie also just got back from Bangkok and Pattaya and he has some amazing stories to tell too, may be you guys should hook up!!

Two real sisters, very delicious, I suppose you can "one dom fucks all", right? (no need to change condoms between pussies!)

May be you should post a diary!!

Please share more!

Cheers

the wizard
24-10-2012, 08:24 AM
Sounds great bro
Any more detail as to where I can find them or similar.
i can pm if you like.
Ready to go to the flight centre and book to go there !!!

Sergaent Brody
24-10-2012, 01:48 PM
I heard a lot about Thailand from friends and it sounds great ...

For me personally, I enjoy China and Macau more because I like going to the KTV, meet a few girls, sing with them, drink with them and play games with them, and once we get on and get to know each other, pick one or two to take to supper, and then to a hotel and spend the next day spoiling her ... but you have to speak Chinese to get the most out of it!

Mahilig
24-10-2012, 04:18 PM
Where you pick them up? Going thai soon :)

If you are going to bangkok you must stay somewhere on Sukhumvit rd. Literally dozens and dozens of hotels there. Just make sure the hotel is "guest friendly" meaning you can take WL's up to your room without paying bullshit joiner fees. You can confirm this by contacting the hotel directly by email or phone before you book on agoda or expedia.

Picked up these two from a freelance pick up joint/bar called thermae which is located underneath Ruamchitt hotel near Soi 15. Any cab driver would know this place. Just say Ruamchitt hotel Soi 15. You walk into this bar, buy a drink and its amazing. Girls all over the place lined up waiting for customers. Freelance joint so you just walk up to a girl that is of interest to you and start talking to them. Most speak basic english so if the price is right you simply take them back to your hotel.

I approached the older sister who I thought was pretty cute. Told her I was interested in a 3 some. She said she has a younger sister who could be there in 10 minutes. Had no idea what her sister looked liked till she got there. Her younger sister turned out to be hot with amazing boobs!. Negotiated the price and 2minutes later I was in a cab with two sisters!...

Mahilig
24-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Thanks for sharing brother,

Brother Charlie also just got back from Bangkok and Pattaya and he has some amazing stories to tell too, may be you guys should hook up!!

Two real sisters, very delicious, I suppose you can "one dom fucks all", right? (no need to change condoms between pussies!)

Cheers

I didnt get the chance to go to Pattaya but from what I've heard its pretty crazy there too and cheaper than bangkok. I was having too much fun in bangkok but next time I go I will have to check out Pattaya which is only a couple of hours drive away.

The sisters were both working girls so for their own health they demanded a change of doms. From memory I went through about 6 condoms and by the time i was done there were condoms all over the floor! lol

They showered together though which was interesting. I couldnt help myself and go back to my school boy days and peak!!! Imagine two hot young sisters showering together! Their fault for leaving the toilet door unlocked.

Not to worry I will share more. Just got back a couple of days ago and still struggling to get back to reality. LOL

Mahilig
24-10-2012, 04:28 PM
I've also heard about punting in China and Macau. I hear its pretty cheap in China but can get very very expensive in Macau. Having said that a friend of mine told me that Macau has some of the most exotic asian women working in the high end massage/sauna places. Will cost you well over $200 AUD for a good time though.

Mahilig
24-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Sounds great bro
Any more detail as to where I can find them or similar.
i can pm if you like.
Ready to go to the flight centre and book to go there !!!

1. Do not book through flight centre. Theyre advertised airfare has so many terms and condtions its bullshit. Go online and book your own flights. You will save $$$. If you dont mind flying budget airlines like air asia or scoot then you will save more $$$.

2. Like i mentioned previously if your staying in bangkok make sure you stay in a hotel located in the sukhumvit area.

3. Nana entertainment plaza or Soi Cowboy or thermae bar. you literally have hundreds to choose from every night. toughest bit is actually choosing coz once you make a choice you always see something better LOL and think to yourself - why didnt i choose that one?..dont worry theres always the next night!

feel free to PM me if you have questions.

AHLUNGOR
24-10-2012, 05:00 PM
The sisters were both working girls so for their own health they demanded a change of doms. From memory I went through about 6 condoms and by the time i was done there were condoms all over the floor! lol

Well, dom changes between pussies will be out of my league!! At my age, if I can't one dom fucks all, then it will be no point for me to go double or treble, many years ago when I tried double a few times in China, everytime I went soft between doms and couldn't do the job, ended up just getting a CIM. So I have not even bother for any double since.

You enjoy while you can brother !!

jazzlau90
24-10-2012, 07:18 PM
I've heard Thailand is very cheap nearly three quarters cheaper than Sydney, but aren't there a lot of ladyboys over there? It's risky as bro, you might be sleeping with a hairy sweaty ape instead

guān liáo
24-10-2012, 10:57 PM
I found the nana entertainment plaza itself overwhelming, gogo bars in general are too noisy and sketchy for my taste (think kings cross strip club full to capacity with music amped up to max). Having said that, theres plenty of chill bars in nana to choose from (and dont worry - many have signs out front prohobiting lady boys), just go in, grab a beer, and check out the scenery. If a girl catches your eye, just call her over and chag. If girls approach you (inevitAble after a few minutes of sitting alone) and they are not your cup of tea, just politely tell them you are waiting for someone, no drama.

Doing 2 girls is a must in nana.if you do not want to swap condoms, shouldnt be a problem, just make sure to say thats what you want up front. Explain everything you want and if they agree do a 'pinkie promise' to seal the deal. This is serious shit in thailand so they'll stay true to their word.

Mahilig
25-10-2012, 01:07 AM
I've heard Thailand is very cheap nearly three quarters cheaper than Sydney, but aren't there a lot of ladyboys over there? It's risky as bro, you might be sleeping with a hairy sweaty ape instead

Thailand can be very cheap. But remember just like anywhere in the world you get what you pay for. If you want quality you gotta spend a little bit more like 2000-2500 baht for short time but this is with absolutely stunning 18-22yr old girls.

If you want cheap, beer bar girls can easily be had for 1000 baht short time (33aud). Street Walkers can also easily be had for 1000 baht short time. Very hit and miss though. I wouldn't recommend street walkers unless your an experienced punter in thailand. If you want the cheaper option - beer bar girls.

And yes there are many ladyboys on thailand. But the thing is there is a market for them, otherwise they wouldnt spend $$$ on surgery etc. From what I saw its mostly older caucasian and european men that pick up ladyboys on the street or in lady boy go gos.

its not risky unless your absolutely blind drunk man and couldnt tell black from white. 90% of ladyboys can be spotted by voice, shoulders or simply by face. the other 10% well good luck to ya!..lol you may not know unless they tell ya!

Mahilig
25-10-2012, 01:08 AM
I found the nana entertainment plaza itself overwhelming, gogo bars in general are too noisy and sketchy for my taste (think kings cross strip club full to capacity with music amped up to max). Having said that, theres plenty of chill bars in nana to choose from (and dont worry - many have signs out front prohobiting lady boys), just go in, grab a beer, and check out the scenery. If a girl catches your eye, just call her over and chag. If girls approach you (inevitAble after a few minutes of sitting alone) and they are not your cup of tea, just politely tell them you are waiting for someone, no drama.

Doing 2 girls is a must in nana.if you do not want to swap condoms, shouldnt be a problem, just make sure to say thats what you want up front. Explain everything you want and if they agree do a 'pinkie promise' to seal the deal. This is serious shit in thailand so they'll stay true to their word.

I agree with you. If i had to pick either Soi Cowboy or NANA. I would personally go with NANA too. I feel they aren't as pushy in NANA.