PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere cherry @22 brodie

rick chen
24-10-2012, 10:05 AM
yesterday. after the CPA exam, just want to relax. then drive to 22 brodie.
at about 6, i make a phone call first. there were 3 korean girls, thats nice.
I met a new receptionist rather roger, 3 korean girls came in and cherry was caught by my eyes
she has an extremely slim body and beautiful angel face. so I think that's my girl.

we came in and had a shower . During the time, we had a little chat. I was shocked because cherry could speak fluent chinese without any accent. then she took off her bikini.what a perfect body! long legs slim body and firm B boobs.

So she gave me a nice catbath and cbj. her cbj skill is good and I can feel her tongue movement. that's the one of moment I enjoyed it. then, she at the top first. She is wild and sexy. she is willing to move with different rhythm. at the same time, i can touch her firm boobs even kiss. she got tired and on the missionary . I want to make this moment longer and i move slowly. after a while she moan and move at the same time with her sexy emotion. then i came. we both enjoyed it.
after that we had a nice chat and understood her background.
had a nice journey tonight. definitely come back.

face 9.5
body 10 extremely slim body
sex 9
GFE 9

wilisno
24-10-2012, 12:24 PM
I met a new receptionist rather roger, 3 korean girls came in and cherry was caught by my eyes
she has an extremely slim body and beautiful angel face. so I think that's my girl.

we came in and had a shower . During the time, we had a little chat. I was shocked because cherry could speak fluent chinese without any accent. then she took off her bikini.what a perfect body! long legs slim body and firm B boobs.

So she gave me a nice catbath and cbj. her cbj skill is good and I can feel her tongue movement. that's the one of moment I enjoyed it. then, she at the top first. She is wild and sexy. she is willing to move with different rhythm. at the same time, i can touch her firm boobs even kiss. she got tired and on the missionary . I want to make this moment longer and i move slowly. after a while she moan and move at the same time with her sexy emotion. then i came. we both enjoyed it.

face 9.5
sex 9
GFE 9
Sounds like a lovely girl ! ;)

rick chen
24-10-2012, 12:40 PM
yeah.. bro
u should have a try..

rick chen
25-10-2012, 10:19 AM
cherry is a great asset in 22brodie

cuimd2
25-10-2012, 11:04 PM

face 9.5
sex 9
GFE 9

wait, wait, im confused, in the roster she's advertised as "slim korean student", but she speaks fluent chinese?

does she do dfk?

wilisno
26-10-2012, 12:29 AM
wait, wait, im confused, in the roster she's advertised as "slim korean student", but she speaks fluent chinese?

does she do dfk?

Hahaha ! What does speaking fluent Chinese have anything to do with doing DFK ? :miao: Just kidding ...

I've seen a few korean girls who speak fluent Chinese, nothing too strange there.

vanpersi
26-10-2012, 12:51 AM
haha... those girls are not 100% korean girl. I would say more likely chinese than korean. U guys all know what i mean... koreans that lives in china near north korea.

rick chen
26-10-2012, 01:08 PM
yeah. she is korean but she moved to Beijing when she was 8.so that can explained why she can speak chinese.
i dont know can she do Dfk. u should ask her personally.
but i think she will .

cuimd2
26-10-2012, 03:12 PM
oh i see....

rick chen
29-10-2012, 10:34 AM
anyone got a new report about cherry?

22Brodie
13-05-2013, 07:26 PM
To those cherry fans,

cherry today...

Ready now - late @ 22 Brodie St Rydalmere