PDA

View Full Version : punting in vietnam

Babypup
24-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Hey fellas,
any one know of places to go to punt in hcm?

heard there are ktvs like china?
any help for a man in need!:love:

mr_t
24-10-2012, 07:10 PM
If you cant speak viet (including me), best way is start with massage shops and ask them out. They normally go out after finish their shift. Or make friend with hotel staff? But be careful not to get ripped off.

Good luck brah! Viet girls are awesome. :)

BrainSex
24-10-2012, 09:07 PM
sex is easy in HCM. Massage shops are basically RnT. Plnty of forums on the web to provide exact details.

timtam
29-10-2012, 08:24 PM
Yeah hard if u can't speak Viet. Else u will be able to punt until your cummbank is dried.

playerz
17-11-2012, 08:53 AM
Try the hotel's receptionists first. If there's a hot one that tickles your fancy. Act like a typical SNAG and ask if she has time to show you around. If you get a bite, then chances are you're going to get some GFE experience. They get paid less than USD$5 a day, so you work out the incremental income.

Gman77
17-11-2012, 10:41 PM
I was in hcm city a few years ago - get to know the guys at hotel night shift - can sort you out and know all places to go - get them a bottle of beam and they will be your best friend

Babypup
21-11-2012, 09:27 AM
COOOL
how are the vietnamese box there?

im staying at the intercontenial/ sheraton
will the staff there be helping me out hahaha

bbomg
24-11-2012, 02:54 PM
when are u goin?

im planing to go in jan with a few mates again. this time ill try to get the address of all the "bia om" places! last time i forgot to get since i got wasted in the room and yea... still ended up taking my one bak to my hotel for extra fun! but other then that i couldnt remember!.

the easiest place to get some WL would be in a club called "gossip" ( to tell the taxi driver its , "Gosssss...ip" as in sipping a drink..... they prob understand that more lol). i was there early this yr and it was easy to spot out WL... and they were hot!!!! if u dun want to take bak to ur hotel u can either book a cheap love hotel somewhere close or ask them. but i think there were rooms above the club.. not sure since took bak to my room to party!

and mostly when u go.... dun get ripped off!!!! i never pay more then 500k dong! 500k dong is alot, they will try to rip off tourist. same with the club... tried to rip us off, me and 8 of my mates for an extra 400 aust! but since we had a local friend/ family there, they backed off and also we knew some ppl in the government that regulates the clubs in HCM^^

Babypup
27-11-2012, 09:05 AM
going in december.
how do you spot a wl in gossip,
whats 500k dong equivalent to in Australian dollars,

So what did you local friend say to them? and did they lower the price due to you knowing people in the government ?

bbomg
27-11-2012, 09:02 PM
the one we saw had half her boobs sticking out and dirty dancing with other wl, kept giving us the looks. if ur not sure if they are wl just talk to them and see wat they do, but if u see guys with them already, keep away for ur own safety.
dun get mixed up with the one that works there that wear the same colour dress. some of them u can take out but alot hard to sleep with them but easy to get their numbers. i generally tip these girls 100k when im about to leave, if they are hot and seem keen on playing some more then i get their numbers and hopefully a sobbered me can entertain them at lunch the next day.

500k is around $20-$25 aud. if u see the same one a few times and u take them out and show them a good time, becareful as they may not seem like they want money but they will ask u to buy them something big after a few days or so when u go shopping. happened to a friend of mine lol.

im not sure if 500k only applies to "bia om" girls when u go up stairs, but 2 yrs ago i went, my WL friend that stayed with me for 2wks i just gave her 2mil for that whole 2wks.

i was quite drunk at the time but we just called our government friend and told him wats happening and he talked to the boss and yea they recounted the money and said it was right, and then made sure nothing happened to us when we come bak. and now we know the boss to one of the clubs in vn and we ended up eating with him after clubbing lol

so make sure u have a mate that is kinda sobbered so he can hold the money that u guys said to spent, and when u count with them, make sure they dont touch the money and when u finished counting with them, ask them if thats right. if they say yes then give them the money. and make sure u tip the pplz that served u the whole night not everyone in the club (tip of 100k) (at this time alot of random workers that work there try to get money off u, even if they just helped u light a smoke)

but if u know a local, it would make it so much easier to find a bia om place. since its illegal in aways, and the only way i knew to get there is through my friends cousin.

Babypup
29-11-2012, 08:44 AM
Thanks for the information!

1. What happens if you take a girl away from other guy lol - have you seen it happen?
2. What is a bia om mean in english?

Did you find any other wl places besides gossip? hows the quality there

Babypup
29-11-2012, 09:00 AM
is there ktv in vietnam?

bbomg
29-11-2012, 07:15 PM
1. the guy might bash u or something, we didnt want to find out since we are in another country and not in aust.

2. "bia om" direct translation is "beer hug/cuddle". this is kinda like ktv but mostly there to be sleezy with the girls. hopefully u make a local friend at the hotel that can speak and can take u, cuz theres a show inside bia om, where one or 2 get naked and do some stuff either together or separate, i wont go into detail since if u do go i want u to be suprised like i was! and when u go to bia om, go at like 6-8 (8 is already pushing it) to get the A team!

there are other clubs like "gold" but not many drivers know that one unless given address but some do know (i forgot the address), that club usually just has girls that drink with u and keep u company, sleeping with them is a whole different ball game, u have to work hard for it.

there was another club "533" "353" i think cant remember the name cuz we only went once and was crazy and was about to go again until one of the girls we picked up that works there told us its closed for a while since there was a drive by lol....

my all time favorite club is call "canalii" this place is the bomb!!! we always get a table up stairs because they love us lol, we always look over the balcony to check out girls or sometimes call em up, but only did that once and worked but after noticed too many gangsta around and didnt dare to do again. during the day before clubing, i think "canalii" is a coffee shop on the ground floor (first floor is the club, and we were on the second floor lookin down), and there they let u choose some WL to keep u company and drink coffee or watever they want, with u, and i was told that it was 500k dong to take em to a room....(lucky bastard that got there 10 min before me got the best WL..... then hit gold and my older brother got a better WL.......i wanted that one!!!)

thats pratically all i know ish lol cant remember since 90% of the time there i was drunk off my face.

OH during the day go to "window cafe" or "terrace cafe" nice cafe to check out girls walking by or havin coffee.

GL and HF! i will be there in Jan!!

Babypup
12-12-2012, 01:55 PM
nice Thanks mate

whats the clubbing like over there ?
is it like australian clubbing?

bbomg
14-12-2012, 08:15 AM
the clubbing is different from aust, u get a table (standing up but there are some stolls" and a menu to order, and u get a hostess to keep u company (tipped 100k dong). but be prepared if its busy, the hostess will move from ur table to someone they been serving earlier.

4dlulz
08-01-2013, 04:26 AM
canalis was pretty damn good

managed to hook up with one of the go go dancers

bbomg
09-01-2013, 10:35 PM
and ill be there in a wk and a 1/2!!!!! just gotta conquer changping and hk first!

memememe
21-01-2013, 11:09 AM
try appo ( Apocalypse) velvet bar, the factory, bar B52 behind Sunwa building, Voodoo lounge, Lush...... if u cant get some action there your already dead...... there ares some hooker only bars on Ha Bai trung near the sheraton but stay away

Backpack area ( district 5) is good about 3am... try the all night bars... lots of talent

hotel lurker
28-04-2013, 11:11 PM
Go to a place called Napolie ! ! ! Buy a bottle ! you will have fun !I got taken to this place once by a local. The barmaids were stunning and VERY classy...but there's just one snag: Nobody knows a word of English in this place.

memememe
28-05-2013, 08:58 AM
if u hang around the bars in District 1 most of the girls know english. I lived ther for 3 years and go back regulalrly. Lots to chose from

Bar like Bar52, Voodoo and Moon Bar are there to sell you expensive watered down drinks and the hot girls rub u up for tips but there is very little action. I actually own a part in some of these so I know the inside story...

Appo ( Appocolype) and Lush are good pick up places. But I agree with the posts above, just hang out around the hotel staff, pick a hottie, and ask them to show u around. chances are you will be riding their motorbike ( and hopefully them) before too long.

A word of warning..... its actually illegal for a VN girl to be in your room after 10pm if you are in a good hotel. they get in trouble and arrested, and usually fucked by the cops.....

Also be careful of the older guys on motorbikes with a young hottie on the back saying "you want girl, she very beautiful " ..... you may end up getting mugged