PDA

View Full Version : General talk Chloe at Kedron, Coping a Bashing on Locanto

Nomad628
23-05-2013, 12:59 PM
Lately On Locanto I've noticed ad's being placed with either reviews or warnings about the girls advertising. The German girls have been mentioned along with the milf with the big tits doing $50 bj's in East Brisbane( one of my favs)

In the last week there has been an escalation of ad's either bagging or praising Chloe at Kedron. Its a great read. However as one poster says its great advertising either way. Must say I'm tempted to try her now.

kho207bob
23-05-2013, 02:04 PM
Any of our locals tried Chloe? I saw the ads as well and was tempted to try her out myself (although Kedron is a bit out of my way)

flamingmoose
23-05-2013, 08:58 PM
These comment wars used to feature on Cracker and seem to be a mix of disgruntled punters, self-promoters/pimps, genuine reviews and just plain nutjobs! They seemed to get so out of hand and unreliable that Cracker appears to have pulled the plug on them. Perhaps Locanto will eventually do the same... For the record, I only saw Chloe once some time back and couldn't really see what all the hype was about but I may have got her on a "bad day"... She could also be in that category of WL that some "click with her"...some don't...

andrewfenton
24-05-2013, 09:33 AM
From my experience, any praise Chloe gets is justified. Great looking lady, toned figure, bordering on femininely muscular, who provides an excellent and skilled service in a clean and comfortable setting.

kho207bob
24-05-2013, 10:12 AM
I might give her a try once the German girls are gone then

teebob
24-05-2013, 07:41 PM
In the last week there has been an escalation of ad's either bagging or praising Chloe at Kedron. Its a great read. However as one poster says its great advertising either way. Must say I'm tempted to try her now.

she is good at what she is doing. Also great personality. the only thing i didn't like was the oil. It was so thick and difficult to clean.

Tant
27-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Can't understand the hate on this one. Chloe is a great time!

Hunteruknwit
28-05-2013, 08:29 AM
Chloe gives an awesome service. One of the best going around. If I lived on that side of town still I'd see her more then my once every month.

Alcoanno
05-06-2013, 02:53 PM
I have seen Chloe a few times, nice girl, good service and she is very attractive. But a bit pricey for a tightarse like me :) I too have noticed a lot of ads on Locanto bagging some of the girls. Some of them seem genuine others I'm not sure either?