PDA

View Full Version : Other SONY 19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst

bill_100
24-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Person's Name: SONY
Establishment: 19 Pritchard Place, Peakhurst. 02 9533 2025
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 19 Pritchard Place, Peakhurst. 02 9533 2025; http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f263/
Date of Visit: 23/10/2012 Tuesday afternoon

Hours of Business : 10:00am to late
Rates : $130/hr
Size/shape : small ~ 153 cm, carrying some weight, C+ breasts, nice face, trimmed pubic hair, no tattoos
Nationality or Ethnicity : HK Chinese
Services Provided : sort of: massage, HJ, CBJ, some pussy touching, no kissing, no fingering, highly ticklish.
Value for money/recommend? : Not really, she is not suited to the work

Posted on other sites too.

My experience/comments:
Set out on a long treck to check out this shop after JimmyK’s good review on another site of Cherry hoping to get one like her but unfortunately she was not working. However the Tuesday roster, which (as usual) was posted on another site very late at 11.31am showed she was not rostered but three other were described, Sony, Katie (Aussie) and Emily.

Arrived about 14:00 at the premises in a cul-de-sac industrial area and was shown in by the Papasan and I proceeded to what I thought was the waiting room but he called me back to one of the bedrooms. It was very small, had polished wooden floors, a shower (with liquid soap dispenser) and double bed, no room for a chair but multiple hooks on the back of the door to hang clothes. Did not seem to be a new fitout to me but it was clean even if cramped and the towels were reasonable but still slightly damp after washing.

The first, and as it happened the only, girl Sony came into the room to introduced herself; she was very small (about 153cm) with a cute face and rather well developed bust enclosed in a red and black corset but was obviously carrying some of extra weight.
Her English was very good, she had a pleasant peronality and shoulder length hair. Spoke a bit to her about things in general and ascertained she is from HK and a student at one of those private colleges studying business. I was expecting to see the line up (roster said 3 working) so asked if I could see the other girls. As is usual she said “she is busy” but in fact I think that she was the only girl working by the number of cars parked in the parking spaces.

Against my better judgement I decided to stay as I had driven a long way and I needed to make a visit after this so accepted Sony for a one hour session.

Paid her the $130 and she went out to do the accounting side whilst I had a shower and dried off and she came back and showered herself. This showed that she had what I would term “swimmer’s shoulder build” which had been augmented by a bit too much food as she was carrying quite a bit of a tyre around the middle which was accentuated by her small vertical size.

Onto the bed and tried to kiss but no that was not on. Started to touch her and she wriggled as she was obviously one of those highly ticklish people which she confirmed. Modified my touch to be less sensitive and managed to make her nipples erect which she did not mind and rather enjoyed and then moved down to touch her labia but she said “no inside” so just stroked outside and again that was ticklish so she said "put some lubricant down there" which must have stopped some of the tickle as she allowed that. She has a clitoris that engorges quite a bit on stimulation and she apparently likes so continued with this for a while until my arm got tired. Ok at this stage only 20 mins into a one hour session so what to do now so I suggested CBJ so she fishes around for a condom, selects the right one, puts it on and then starts. At this stage it is doing nothing for me so she continues a while longer so I suggest she stop and lie down again so I started the clitoral massage again until my arm got tired so suggested she do a massage. She attempted a massage which was anything but professional so decided just to chat a bit asking shere she worked before (was her first day at 19 Pritchard I gather and she indicated a R&T.

Conclusion:
Sony is a nice girl but totally unsuited for this type of work as she is extremely ticklish, obviously does not like kissing and has little experience in this type of work. It was her first day there and may have been intimidated by my 188cm height but it just did not work out for whatever reason.

I spoke with the owner (I agree with C&B on another site that he appears to be a nice chap and listens) and told him of my thoughts. I also said that interactions between people are different so just not only take my word but ask others. However I think her ticklishness will be an ongoing problem even if she gets more experience. Some girls easily adapt to this type of work but others never will and should give up straight away.

I realise that it is hard to get good staff but then again Norman St, Peakhurst never had any trouble getting a great selection of you, slim, pretty young students and they on had $70 half hour and $100 hour rates. Even now you can still get a reasonable $100/hr full service from Stanley St which is the closest competitor.

The other issue is the “honesty of advertising” which appears to be severely challenged in this industry, I list below the advertisement and description on another site which over sold the reality. Yes she was busty but a better description would have been “busty very cuddley small girl”.

“SONY - 22yr old Chinese Student Sony joins the team at Pritchard Place today.
This Busty size 7 Cutie with a great little arse has arrived and is just waiting to see you.”

PS on the way back I dropped in to see the owner of Narawee (also owner of 18 Forge St Blacktown) to have the discussion that I promised earlier. When I arrive was let is by a tall very attractive, slim and busty Chinese girl mid 30s who assumed I was a punter and ushered me into one of the rooms and asked how long. I said I want to see the boss man and she said “Oh you want a man”, I said” no the boss!” calling him by name. Then the boss came in and we had a long discussion about brothels and what punters want etc, the economy, China etc. Then I was short on time or otherwise would have gone with Miss Long Legs for a session

online12793
24-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Brother Bill_100,

Can you list all the places around Peakhurst please
plus the service recommendation,
so that i can pay them a visit as well.

Thanks.

bill_100
25-10-2012, 06:26 PM
online12793 the best thing is to look at the local papers. The Norman St one I referred was closed by the Council, Land & Environment Court and the electricity provider over a year ago unfortunately as it had an excellent range of young Asian girls to chose from as it had a Line-up policy.

Electronic versions of the local rag is at http://digitaledition.southerncourier.com.au/#folio=1 so scroll to the back of the paper where all the classifieds and contact a few.

2/15 Stanley St, Peakhurst, NSW Tel: 9533 3980 charges $100 phr or $70 per half hr; the women are usually reasonable service for the price but tend to be in their late 20's -30's range.

Check this site which has a lot of places in Sydney http://adultsservice.com.au/# but take care never believe the photos on their site as they are stock photos.

The place at 311 Princes Highway, Banksia tel 9597 7753 provides FS from $130 per hour daytime but depends, as always on the girl. I have had some good ones and mediocre ones.

A bit further is the notorious Billy's 143 Marrickville Road, Marrickville 02-9572-6842 $100/hr FS but the problem is it only has massage tables. Always a large selection of girls of varying ages and looks and service.