PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Yoyo, with special guest appearance by Lulu

Sextus
24-10-2012, 07:58 PM
I made a booking with Lulu because I hadn’t seen her before.

By that I mean “seen” in the sense of being in one of the rooms going at it hammer and tongs. I did see her briefly in the usual sense, a couple of weeks ago when I made a booking with Kitty but arrived a little late for it, and the deskman lost faith in my arrival at all and gave her to someone else.

I was gazumped, and while I sat in the chair near the front door deciding whether to wait for her, I saw Lulu sweep by in her cute air hostess outfit on her way to one of the rooms. She made me smile because of her sense of theatre, and I think she must be a fun girl.

A couple of minutes later she came back again to the water cooler right next to me and I said to her:

“Ah, Lulu, you are wearing your famous air hostess outfit.”

“I don’t know if it is famous” she said modestly, smiling at me.

I assured her it is, at least with me, from seeing it on the website pics.

I decided not to wait, and soon after Kitty went on holidays for an uncertain period, which put paid to my mission to drill her arse, as I am not really interested in any other of the girls there that offer that.

So I was then left with the pleasant task of prioritising which girl to see next, and I decided after my brief talk with her that it should be Lulu.

On the way drive down there I was rehearsing in my mind various sexual scenarios that I could play out with Lulu, so that by the time I arrived and Sophie led me through to a room, I was very much looking forward to it. We entered a room and there was already a girl in the room putting on makeup in the mirror, and it was Yoyo! Once again it was Sophie, Yoyo and I all together in the same room (as related recently in an amusing lengthy episode, at about the seventh entry, under my “Tried to post thread.”)

Sophie said, “You see her, she is a very nice girl, Lulu is busy.” “But I just booked Lulu” I objected, “I want to see her.” “No, Yoyo , very nice, you see her,” Sophie persisted. I didn’t want to keep objecting too much with Yoyo sitting right there on the bed, and I looked over at her putting on her makeup, and under.her raised arms I saw her full jugs on her slight frame hanging below. I am a sucker for that kind of build, and I must admit her curvy jugs were providing me a much more convincing argument to see her than the one Sophie was offering me. And I also remembered that Yoyo was a class (sex) act from my one previous visit with her. So I wryly handed over my money to Sophie and accepted my “fate” with good grace. After all, a pleasure with Lulu postponed, may well be a pleasure enhanced, and I let you all know if this is so.

The point of this review, gents, is to describe what I like to do, and what the girl likes to do, and the degree to which the two of those things co-incide. No doubt we are all different in our preferences, and you are free to endorse or not endorse what I like to do as you see fit. This review is just so you can make your own reasonable assumptions about what to expect with Yoyo based on my own experience with her on this particular day. I hope the information is useful. From my point of view, writing about it is a good way of re-living the experience!

I remembered how good Yoyo’s head job was, so without further ado we began with that. I prefer to stand by the bed while this happens rather than accept the oral while lying down. Don’t get me wrong, on the bed is very nice too, but I prefer to be able to take control with bj’s when I feel like it, and lying on the bed isn’t the best position to do this. Yoyo is so slim and flexible she was able to crouch down with her knees apart on the bed so that my cock was directly in line with her face. From that angle it was all she could see, and it stood up in front of her at a gravity defying 45 degrees, or even a few degrees higher, so hot was this slim, big titted, naked girl making me feel.

Yoyo began performing her warm and wet magic on my cock. As she got worked up with having me deep in her mouth, she started to make a lot of lovely wet slurpy sounds as her spit built up on it. She then worked her way down to my balls and licked at them, opened her mouth wide to take all of them into her mouth, and pressed and moved her tongue against them while they were in there.

Moving her way lickingly back up my shaft again, she started flicking her tongue on the area near the eye of my cock. I must have made some sound, because she paused to asked me if I liked that, and my eyes answered her, along with another “mmm” from me. Her response was to flick her tongue at the area a lot more rapidly and probe with the tip of her tongue at the eye, licking up the pre-cum that must have been oozing out of it.

That thought, as well as the sight and the feel of her doing this, turned me on so much that I gave a low growl and held her head with both hands and started fucking her face. Yoyo became passive while I did this, accepting my strokes in and out of her. At times I held her face tight against my groin for a few seconds while fully in her, before I released her and began fucking her hot, wet mouth again.

I felt I could have eventually come doing this, especially if I started up with some dirty talk, but as I looked down at her curvy hips I realised I wanted some (in fact a lot) of that pussy before I did come. Head is very nice, but it doesn’t give you the full body contact and workout that makes for a really satisfying and exhausting orgasm. However, I will keep Yoyo in mind to bring me to a finish with her mouth just for a some variety, because, fellas, she is really good at it, while other girls are average and would never be able to do this for me.

Yoyo must have read what I was thinking, because she announced that she wanted to be fucked now, and reached for a condom, and so hot had her head job make me feel that I hardly remember the dom going on. She then gave the palm of her hand a huge lick and moved it down to rub it on her bare meat and lay back on the bed, her knees up and legs well apart, with her bare gleaming pussy on full display.

I moved down on top of her and pushed my balls into her mound and felt her damp, hot pussy lips kiss them repeatedly as I pushed them into her. My delay in mounting her meant that Yoyo’s spit had a chance to evapourate off my cock, cooling it down, so when I did decide to push it fully up her, right to the hilt, the sudden contrast between it’s coolness and her hot wet internals was absolutely divine. In fact it felt like the meaning of life, or one of them at least – and a good one at that! At least one as good as those the philosophers offer us. After all, who is going to go to the grave complaining they have fucked too many women??

I thrust away inside her for a while and buried my face in the soft nape of her neck and shoulders, biting softly at her ear and smelling the perfume of her beautiful, luxuriant hair, occasionally pushing a tongue into her mouth as the mood took me. Yoyo linked her feet over the small of my back as I thrust away and she ground her hot box up at me. I took advantage of her locked legs to raise her lower body off the bed and continued to pound into her. That is one of the (many) advantages of slim, slight asian girls, you can manipulate them around easily.

Eventually I became a bit tired, as I was doing most of the work, and so I suggested she get on top.
Moving over me, she placed my cock right at her fuck entrance and sank down onto it, and started grinding away the way girls like to do in this position. That doesn’t create a lot of sensation for me, being middle aged, but it is a great place to have a rest and a good view of a girl making herself hot on you. She was rubbing herself on my pubic bone, concentrating on her clitty, and put her hands onto my chest for purchase while she did this. I watched her sweet sexy tits bouncing a little, and reached around her arms to handle them. Yoyo seemed to be trying to build to an orgasm, and it was nice to give her pleasure this way, but she then changed to squatting on her haunches and rapidly bouncing up and down on me. This was like a reversal of roles, with her fucking me hard this time, and I was not only enjoying watching my rod rapidly penetrating her like a piston, but the sexy sound of her arse and thighs slapping lewdly off my own.

Eventually she must have become a bit fatigued, so she jumped off and went into doggie position and stuck her arse up, presenting it to me submissively, but I said no, lay down, I felt like some more mish and to start hitting the home straight. I’m not as keen on doggie with the really slim girls, they have many other benefits of course, but I prefer it more with girls like the sweet arsed Anna, or Nadia in my recent review, where I was moved to describe her arse gently bumping back onto me as being like kissed in the groin and thighs by a sliken cloud. Cloud 9 that is!

I also sometimes like to pause for about half a minute between positions to build up my anticipation again, just like starting the fuck all over again, and loom over the girl with my demanding cock. Yoyo added to this in the meantime by acting like a horny slut, holding her hands on her knees, pulling them apart, and making writhing motions with her little hips that moved her wet cunt around. If she was trying to tease me with a moving target, she was doing a really good job of it! I felt like a lion pouncing on it prey when I positioned my cock at her moving fuck entrance and thrust it all the way in in one motion. I was serious this time. I buried my face in her nape and hair and thrust away inside her, occasionally making exaggerated circular motions with my hips that Yoyo’s pussy followed along with, stuck to me like a magnet.

I started to mutter some appropriately sexy insults into her ear, as this kind of filthy talk really cocks my trigger - or triggers my cock, I haven’t quite worked out the cause and effect sequence of that yet! Once I start doing this, I rarely last another minute, though as good as this method works for me, I would be hesitant to try the technique with a wife or girlfriend! But Yoyo’s response to the filth I was muttering into her ear was to endorse it by grinding her pussy up onto me even harder, and I knew I was only seconds away. I told her I was coming and she breathed “yes, yes” back, as I lbegan soon after a big, physical thrusting orgasm that moved us both a foot or so up the bed.

As I collapsed down on her, Yoyo kept grinding herself up onto me, maybe feeling for the little reservoir of hot come that was now inside her, and this kept me hard for another minute or two. Finally I pulled out of her and rolled over, fully exhausted, and she slipped the dom off. She stayed very attentive, getting some baby oil to apply to my cock and balls, and massaging them gently as she sat near my knees and chatted.

I think Yoyo likes men, she likes them fucking her hard, and then she likes being attentive to them afterwards. She is really feminine in this way in the classic sense, she takes pleasure in looking after them, the way a concubine takes pleasure from serving a sultan. There should be more of this in society! Well, that was my experience with her, though I am middle aged, so maybe she is especially like this with older guys. She did mention, however, that she is going to cut her hours down on the job.

I told her that I’d wanted to see Lulu, and that I’d never seen her before, and she said Lulu was her friend and that she would introduce us. As I was later getting out of the shower, she came back into the room with Lulu in hand. And what a gorgeous, friendly girl Lulu is. She has lovely big brown eyes, and looked more curvy in her bikini ensemble than I thought she was from her photos. Her hips are quite womanly, and as I gave her a hug ,as I sat on the bed in my towel, I buried my face in her soft cleavage. Her tits definitely seemed bigger than I remembered from her photos. Her pretty eyes looked a little bit out of focus, and then I remembered reading from one of you that she wears glasses. Well, glasses on or glasses off, she is still a very cute girl, maybe even more so for the fact. I told her that I’d booked to see her, but ended up with Yoyo instead, and she said, that’s ok, why don’t you see us both now? We are good friends! To demonstrate this she turned around and waggled her soft arse into Yoyo’s bare groin, as she was now naked again ready to get into the shower.

Oh, fellas, by the way, when she did that it that turned me right on! It was great being in this small room with two gorgeous Chinese fuck buddies eager to serve me, like concubines serving their emperor. I said to Lulu another time, as I am only good to come once per session. And I think may do a double with them , as I have never done that before. I gave her another hug, and also a parting grope of her tits, because I am a dirty bastard, and where else but in a place like this can you see a woman, desire her, and then grope her tits because you feel like? Lulu giggled at this and then left the room.

So Lulu is definitely next for me to see (ie, fuck), and I am not going to be diverted again by Sophie dangling another temptress in front of me after I have booked her. At least, I hope I won’t be diverted, because I already know that I don’t have much willpower when it comes to hot asian babes dangled in front of me. Not that I am telling you anything that you don’t know about yourself too.

And that was my session with Yoyo, with a special guest appearance by Lulu.

ilovefs
25-10-2012, 06:17 AM
Nice report mate, and yes, Lulu is a sexy minx!

Gpop
25-10-2012, 07:16 AM
Great report mate!! Where are these amazing girls working??

Littlewonder
25-10-2012, 07:31 AM
Great report bro, I hate it when Sophie diverts you to someone when you have come with a mission to see one girl, Lulu is fun I am sure you will enjoy her when you do get to see her.

the wizard
25-10-2012, 08:17 AM
Maybe a Lulu and Eva double on Monday- now that should be something.

(i'm willing to wait- if I've come for a particular gal)

tarenpoint64
25-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Gpop,

These girls work at 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point.

our website is http://www.64alexander.com

cheers
Dean

Phone 02 9524 1278

Great report mate!! Where are these amazing girls working??

Littlewonder
03-12-2012, 09:33 AM
Maybe a Lulu and Eva double on Monday- now that should be something.

(i'm willing to wait- if I've come for a particular gal)

Ring up and book that way your wait shouldn't be too long.

tarenpoint64
10-12-2012, 11:16 AM
BOTH boobs of YOYO is working TODAY!! :p

http://magmodels.weebly.com/yoyo.html

Please call 02 9524 1278 to see her!

http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/8015796_orig.jpg
Thanks!

tarenpoint64
23-04-2013, 03:23 PM
BOTH YOYO & LULU is working TODAY

http://magmodels.weebly.com/lulu.html

if you want to book a flight with both girls on the 64 alexander Airline, Please call 02 9524 1278 !

flight checkin her out! punters are you ready to board her soon? >>>

http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/9413586_orig.jpeghttp://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/8015796_orig.jpg
Thanks!