View Full Version : CM ad: Stafford pork chop but might even go back

peter42
25-10-2012, 11:38 PM
Here's the ad:

Stafford Japanese fantasy sexy relief toy DVD 0411 648 014

It's actually Gordon Park... and I'll write the review later. gotta run

peter42
28-10-2012, 02:38 PM
So I called her and got a txt back from 0401 382 560 with her street address. Rang the doorbell and saw the unsexiest sight I could ever imagine. I thought she'd just escaped from a nursing home. This 50+ Asian lady was wearing one huge adult diaper. Well. I decided to walk in anyway and keep my eyes closed. Entered the bedroom and immediately understood why those pron DVDs were playing there non-stop. Not a bad idea if you want to keep your eyes open. She laid out the prices:

$70 for a 30min massage + HJ.
$100 for FS.

She made the choice easy. I actually wanted her to keep her diaper pad on. I didn't even want to know the story so I didn't ask. The massage wasn't too bad although her hands felt very dry. How about some hand lotion next time to keep your skin moist? I wasn't watching the time but I got aroud 10-15 minutes of scratching my back and tickling my legs.

I asked about the toy at some point so she took out her vibrator. That was interesting. To have it available would be the only reason to ever go back but so far she's been the only ML in Brisbane who's had it there and who's used it too. She wasn't too good but maybe she'll learn.

Shower was available and I was out in around 30 minutes. I wasn't rushed but that's around the time you can deal with anyone in an adult diaper. I was actually very happy afterwards so why not go back? :cool2:

Alcoanno
29-10-2012, 10:14 AM
SO SO WRONG :vomit:

BrainSex
29-10-2012, 12:54 PM
SO SO WRONG :vomit:

different strokes for different folks.

belial
29-10-2012, 05:07 PM
I was actually very happy afterwards so why not go back? :cool2:

Sounds like love at first sight to me.

Maybe you can be the one to convince this GMILF to leave the industry and finally settle down?

dr wankenstein
29-10-2012, 06:39 PM
I for one consider nursing home sex abhorrent.

peter42
02-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Hey it was like a game of survival and I came out as a winner! ....but anyways where / who else has a vibrator service available?

The good thing about her old age and ... mature looks is that you're not ashamed of anything and you can feel free to be as kinky as you can imagine. With young and good looking ladies you want to be more discreet and sophisticated for some reason. Or maybe it's just me.