PDA

View Full Version : A Girl serious burn outside GF127

Travelmate
24-03-2012, 09:19 AM
Woman set alight on Sydney street

http://http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8439929/woman-set-alight-on-sydney-street

cisco
12-05-2012, 10:05 PM
it was and old case but hopefully police will catch that asshole,...
and hope the girl will recover soon.
i don`t really know wats going on about the case,...any news about the case guys?
and that girl?

thanx bros

Gipsylane2
12-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Go to the police station to find it out

IExperiment
13-05-2012, 02:02 AM
it was and old case but hopefully police will catch that asshole,...
and hope the girl will recover soon.
i don`t really know wats going on about the case,...any news about the case guys?
and that girl?

thanx bros

Let it goes Cisco the news will come be patient thats what all of us have to do.

shaggy
14-05-2012, 06:33 PM
I can tell you that she is a Korean working girl,her sister and mum are here from Korea from a good source the news.

cisco
14-05-2012, 11:21 PM
thanx bro for the info, at least her family here to support that girl...

mancolover
15-05-2012, 12:45 AM
Seriously can't you guys open an news paper or google some news??

Personally over people posting retarded comments about this. Most with no merit or quoting some shit, as above, which is months old or like they know something.

Girl got attacked, if you don't know who or can't work it out, then you don't need to know. The shop isn't going to say shit, because they looking out for themselves, the other girls and the girl in question. Do you realise the girl can/will get charged once returning to Korea for working in this industry(it's Korean shop not hard to know)? Surely she's suffered enough and peoples need for gossip isn't that perverse to not let her remain somewhat anonymous?
Police will troll these forums (trust).
Shut the fuck up about it, unless you got something valuable to say.
If you are to retarded to google news or a previous posts, 2 houses have been raided, girl in question is assisting and that cunts days are numbered. If the cops don't get there first, it's likely others will.
So lets just leave this subject alone and allow it to run it natural course, yes??

Logan
23-05-2012, 01:44 AM
http://www.pressdisplay.com/pressdisplay/viewer.aspx?issue=18062012052000000000001001&page=11&article=a648f56b-e066-4a23-a9b1-88dfe9376a45&key=imUNsqQIJYgmMPvp1TSGIA%3d%3d&feed=rss

THE boyfriend of a woman set on fire in Chippendale in March has been served with an AVO by police. Mohammed "Michael" Fouani will appear in the Downing Centre Local Court on Wednesday after police ordered he stay away from his Korean girlfriend, who is recovering in hospital.
The 31-year-old woman received horrific burns to 40 per cent of her upper body, including her face, after being doused in an accelerant and set alight in a laneway on March 22.
The Sunday Telegraph has confirmed Mr Fouani, a plasterer, is a key person of interest in the case. Police said he had been in the Chippendale area when the attack happened.
Further details are set to emerge on Wednesday when documents about the reasons for the AVO are tendered in court.

Like many others, I would like to side on the presumption of innocence until proven guilty but having said that it seems that this is the sick fucker who attacked the girl. Not only has he done this terrible thing to the girl (still to be decided in court), he is still torturing her at the hospital to the point where the police have had to issue a Apprehended Violence Order on the sick bastard.

Sounds like Mohammed Fouani will be at The Downing Centre Local Court tomorrow (23-May-2012). If I didn't have to work I would sit in on that and see for myself what a monster looks like.

Flyerr221
23-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Yep sick fucker.

Not sure how many Mohammed Fouanis there is living in Sydney. I wonder what type of accelerant it was ?

http://www.sprintcarsqueensland.com.au/driver.asp?Id=1054

cisco
12-06-2012, 12:31 AM
Burned woman had refused man's offer
June 9, 2012

A SYDNEY brothel worker who suffered 45 per cent burns to her body had allegedly rejected a "cash" offer to quit the industry before she was attacked.

The Korean woman, 34, remains in Concord Hospital more than two months after someone poured flammable liquid over her head and set her alight at Chippendale.

Police have identified her ex-boyfriend, Mohammed "Michael" Fouani, 41, as the main person of interest in the case and took out an AVO against him last month.

Documents tendered to court state that Fouani, a plasterer, met the woman - whose identity is being withheld by The Sunday Telegraph at her request - on Valentine's Day after attending the Golden Flower brothel on Chippen Lane as a "client".

The pair continued to see each other, however their relationship soured after an argument about her "choice of employment".

"At this stage of this investigation Fouani is a suspect for the serious assault on (the woman)," the court heard.

"Three days before the incident, Fouani offered (her) $5000 per week to leave her job at the brothel and be his girlfriend exclusively."

Fouani, who comes from a Muslim family, continually "expressed his love" for the woman, who declined his offer because she did not believe he had the financial means to see the proposal through.

Minutes before the assault she had spoken to Fouani, who called her while she was in a taxi on her way to work.

Police allege that his phone call bounced off a telecommunications tower about 200m from the Golden Flower hotel, placing him near the scene of the crime.

"This evidence places Fouani within a close proximity . . . approximately three minutes prior to (the victim) being ignited in flames," the court heard.

Fouani's behaviour after the incident has also been brought into question.

Three hours later he attended the crime scene and attempted to enter the brothel to "surprise " (a woman), he told police at the scene. ( Tricky action to cover his evidence but stupid :shout::shout: )

And later, during a recorded interview at Redfern police station, he provided "a number of inconsistencies" about his movements that evening, the court heard.

The court heard that the victim continues to hold deep misgivings about Fouani.

She told police from her hospital bed that he would often try to "control" her.

She claimed that he would also try to record her mobile phone conversations and generally expressed a "very bad feeling" about him.

"Police strongly fear for the victim's safety with her imminent release from hospital," police facts stated.

Attempts to contact Fouani for the purpose of this article were unsuccessful.

Source from news.com.au

A man without a brain..........:fire:

cisco
12-06-2012, 12:38 AM
http://www.pressdisplay.com/pressdisplay/viewer.aspx?issue=18062012052000000000001001&page=11&article=a648f56b-e066-4a23-a9b1-88dfe9376a45&key=imUNsqQIJYgmMPvp1TSGIA%3d%3d&feed=rss

Like many others, I would like to side on the presumption of innocence until proven guilty but having said that it seems that this is the sick fucker who attacked the girl. Not only has he done this terrible thing to the girl (still to be decided in court), he is still torturing her at the hospital to the point where the police have had to issue a Apprehended Violence Order on the sick bastard.

Sounds like Mohammed Fouani will be at The Downing Centre Local Court tomorrow (23-May-2012). If I didn't have to work I would sit in on that and see for myself what a monster looks like.
When is the next court bro? i want to see this asshole face

henry
12-06-2012, 01:56 PM
To the girl who was burnt - I know you read this forum. I just want to wish you all the best with your recovery. What happened to you is absolutely disgusting and you did not deserve this, no one does. I hope that you are feeling better each day and that the treatment that you received was very good at the hospital.

Just know that there are a lot of us who wish you well and hope you feel better soon.

Henry.

Sergaent Brody
12-06-2012, 04:30 PM
Even as a law-abiding citizen, there is a small part of me that wishes some Korean gangster will put a bullet to the guy's head ...

Under our legal system, some doughbag lawyer will make him out to be a model muslim Australia who just happened to do one bad thing in his life. He will get two years (or less) and be free again. All the while this girl's life is ruined.

PhoBot
12-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Hope the arselifting raghead gets 50 years!

Charlie123
12-06-2012, 09:01 PM
A suitable sentence would be 30+ years In jail (he ruined this poor girls life for fuck sake) ... Bet he doesnt get anything like that

cisco
12-06-2012, 10:59 PM
In australia laws maximum for the case of attempted for murder or even murder just 2 year to 10 years , if you can get a good lawyer
you can get even less than 10 years ,..
this world is not fair.............FU*^#@K...........

android
14-06-2012, 12:49 AM
sorry, but a plasterer offers to give $5000 a week?

Flyerr221
14-06-2012, 09:14 AM
Yeah I saw that. Methinks he deals in other products.

Sergaent Brody
14-06-2012, 11:02 AM
[QUOTE=cisco;18194]In australia laws maximum for the case of attempted for murder or even murder just 2 year to 10 years
QUOTE]

This is factually incorrect ...

He should be shot

IExperiment
14-06-2012, 12:10 PM

He will say anything to get her like most car salesman they promised you anything to get the sales I dont like them as they would even sale their mother to just get the sales and this girl a little bit wiser, she must realized this loser cant afford $5K a week :)

Travelmate
14-06-2012, 12:11 PM
He will say anything to get her like most car salesman they promised you anything to get the sales I dont like them as they would even sale their mother to just get the sales and this girl a little bit wiser, she must realized this loser cant afford $5K a week :)

5K a week is okay. but there is no promise of the duration of the sponsor.

haha

maybe 1 week or 2 weeks only
wtf

Charlie123
14-06-2012, 04:03 PM
5k p/w = $260,000 hard cash per year. Serious money. People who can afford this type of spend:

1. Successful business men
2. Heirs to large fortunes
3. Drug dealers.

Travelmate
14-06-2012, 05:47 PM
5k p/w = $260,000 hard cash per year. Serious money. People who can afford this type of spend:

1. Successful business men
2. Heirs to large fortunes
3. Drug dealers.

Hi Charlie,
will you spend $260k after tax money on one woman?
I am afraid the woman who serious cares about me will not use $260k of my cash even if I can afford it.

Charlie123
14-06-2012, 11:19 PM
If i could afford it - sure. Spending money on beautiful young women is a pleasurable thing ... but yeah its no foundation for a meaningful relationship

cisco
14-06-2012, 11:44 PM
[QUOTE=cisco;18194]In australia laws maximum for the case of attempted for murder or even murder just 2 year to 10 years
QUOTE]

This is factually incorrect ...

He should be shot
yes i agreed with you,...
Burn him first so he will know how is it feel to be burn,...n 1 shot through his eyes

Charlie123
14-06-2012, 11:53 PM
The average term for attempted murder in Nsw is as low as 6.5 years. Seems pretty fucking pathetic to me...

http://www.bocsar.nsw.gov.au/lawlink/bocsar/ll_bocsar.nsf/pages/bocsar_mr_bb76

cisco
14-06-2012, 11:54 PM
he think he is some king from arab country
this sick man offer that girl 5000 perweek?Which Currency is that $5000?to much BULL SHIT...........
i will give this sick man $10000 perweek just keep doing your work as CHEATER :shout::shout:

i don`t trust he will give $5000 per week , but i more trust he will give $10.000 perweek...:shout::shout::shout:

cisco
15-06-2012, 12:01 AM
can you guys imagine that this guy,..Three hours later he attended the crime scene and attempted to enter the brothel to "surprise " (a woman)...
Almost like in the movies,...this sick man to much watch movies
he was using his dick to think ..:shout:

beaverhunter
15-06-2012, 01:45 AM
Yep, like a dog returning to its own vomit. They say all first time criminals always return to the scene of the crime. Why aren't I surprised by his ethnicity? It just had to be a fucking towel head. What does surprise me is that a smart girl like her would allow herself to get fucked up by someone like that, I thought she knew better. This guy will go down for sure, it's just going to take some time as they can't try someone twice, they have to make it stick first time. Even if he only gets 5 years, you'd better believe they will be 5 unbearable years, as he'll be in with the worst of the worst, and they tend not to like people who harm women and children. 5 years can feel like an eternity if you get the shit kicked out of you every day.

Not sure if _____ reads this forum anymore, I would imagine we are the last people on earth she'd want to have anything to do with now. If you're reading this, _____, I hope you're doing OK, wish I could tell you in person, I hope somehow, everything works out for you.

PhoBot
15-06-2012, 11:31 AM
Although Australian courts hand out piss weak sentences, if he's convicted I'd say he'd get the maximum due to the pain inflicted on the victim.

Maybe we should all put aside a month of punting money and hire a 125kg islander with a baseball bat :)

cisco
16-06-2012, 10:15 PM
Out there.....in this wild world
there is 1 rule............you get 1 life from me and i will take your 1 life back
1 Life pay by 1 Life

Travelmate
16-06-2012, 10:34 PM
Out there.....in this wild world
there is 1 rule............you get 1 life from me and i will take your 1 life back
1 Life pay by 1 Life

WOW! Is this your Standard of rule?

cisco
16-06-2012, 11:02 PM
Thats what i have learnt from others and this life,.......

Charlie123
16-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Its a sad fact that Australian courts these days care more about the rights of the criminal (ie. Their right to be 'rehabilitated') than the rights of the victim, or of society at large.

If there was any real justice in thia country the guy that did this would be publicly flogged with a cat-o-nine-tails on the steps of town hall and then thrown in a prison cell to rot for 30 or 40 years.

sukeong
17-06-2012, 07:24 PM
Good to know this is going to have a resolution I thought they won't catch the guy. There was previous discussion that he was a bf, a customer or a psycho and turns out was all 3. Rot in hell dude.

sukeong
17-06-2012, 07:30 PM

Can I ask How much do plasterer earn?

Anyway it's strange that the poor lady didn't sense any alarm bells about her bf, like his psychopathic tendencies. Maybe they weren't together too long. Or she was afraid to break it off. But I still think its rare for wl to get together with their customer which is like a cautionary tale in this case.

cisco
18-06-2012, 01:48 AM
Can I ask How much do plasterer earn?

Anyway it's strange that the poor lady didn't sense any alarm bells about her bf, like his psychopathic tendencies. Maybe they weren't together too long. Or she was afraid to break it off. But I still think its rare for wl to get together with their customer which is like a cautionary tale in this case.

as i know a plasterer can earn $25-30 an hour
some of them quote on a per squared metre basis and some of them on an hourly basis
the rate will vary depending on the type of job as well

For this guy, he is just a PIECE OF SHIT just ready to be flush in to the drain..........

justinterested
18-08-2014, 07:16 PM
Man who doused woman in petrol then set her alight is sentenced to three years to loud cries of his victim

The 19-year-old, only known as MF because he was under aged at the time, was given a maximum term of six years.

The Downing Centre District Court erupted in loud crying from the victim known only as Miss K as well as MF and MF’s family as Judge Andrew Haesler handed down his sentence today.

Outside the court Miss K was consoled by a large group of supporters as she screamed and cried over the sentence.

The young man had admitted to grabbing Miss K on a street in Chippendale in March 2012.

He then pushed her to the ground, doused her in petrol and set her alight before running away.

Judge Haesler said MF’s older cousin had offered him money and threatened him with a gun to commit the attack.

The cousin was infatuated with the woman, who was in Australia to learn English and worked as a prostitute to support herself.

MF pleaded guilty to inflicting grievous bodily harm with intent.

Judge Haesler said although MF was threatened “he has an opportunity to make a moral choice”.

“She suffered terribly,” Judge Haesler said.

“She will continue to suffer physically and mentally for the rest of her life.”

The court heard she spent three months in hospital and had to learn to walk and use her fingers again.

Most of her face is scarred, part of her lip had to be removed and she came to court with a heavily bandaged arm.

MF will be assessed for protective custody for giving evidence against his cousin and will be eligible for parole in 2017.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/man-who-doused-woman-in-petrol-then-set-her-alight-is-sentenced-to-three-years-to-loud-cries-of-his-victim/story-fni0cx12-1227028059962

sukeong
19-08-2014, 10:59 AM
Reading through my comments from a while back just brought out the initial emotions I experienced. Sigh. Poor lady