PDA

View Full Version : General talk Fingering, how often and how many ...?

CunningLinguist
24-05-2013, 11:33 PM
If I am getting a nice GFE and start to feel it is wet down below I may gently finger and test the waters (and have a brief finger sniff to check the coast is clear for DATY), but not too much, as I don't want to stimulate that area too much before DATY. Once I have started DATY then after a while I may gently work my finger in slowly to increase the stimulation. Sometimes I may swap to the neighbouring finger to get it lubed and then insert two gently if the girl is receptive. Getting two fingers in and stimulating the G-spot and licking the clit is a great way to get the girl in the mood. Once all that is happening I may also start caressing around the ring and test the waters for fingering and or rimming there. Some girls love to have their clit licked, their G-spot stroked, and their A-spot rimmed and fingered all at once!

How often do you guys finger a WL ?
How many fingers to you ususally use ?
Do you also finger the arse ?

Note: It is ok to use the same finger when going from pussy to arse, but not the other way, for obvious reasons. Same applies with your tongue :)

fatpork
25-05-2013, 03:41 PM
i do it everytime with the girl i regularly see but only some of the times with new girls

syd_p1e
25-05-2013, 07:54 PM
I used 2 of my fingers on my last punt with new girl for more than half an hour and change with left hand fingers and made the girl orgasm, and it made my fingers pain for few weeks.

karlasyd
25-05-2013, 08:23 PM
I used 2 of my fingers on my last punt with new girl for more than half an hour and change with left hand fingers and made the girl orgasm, and it made my fingers pain for few weeks.

syd_p1e, what have you done to get that?!

CunningLinguist
25-05-2013, 09:26 PM

Sometimes I get sore fingers also, some girls can go a long time in this position!

karlasyd
25-05-2013, 09:31 PM
alright that make sense, I wouldn't want to move if it feels nice to me... I only get sore fingers from fisting a guy before... hahaha...

lockhart
25-05-2013, 10:37 PM
So it last more than half hour minimum, have to ask the question if the girl enjoyed the whole session...

syd_p1e, what have you done to get that?!

CunningLinguist
25-05-2013, 10:41 PM
alright that make sense, I wouldn't want to move if it feels nice to me... I only get sore fingers from fisting a guy before... hahaha...

How many guys ask for that ?

lockhart
25-05-2013, 10:42 PM
a massage session after the event definitely on the list :()

EBANDIT
25-05-2013, 11:20 PM
why would you wanna finger a girl when you can stick your dick in there...

CunningLinguist
26-05-2013, 12:04 AM
why would you wanna finger a girl when you can stick your dick in there...

Well you actually do both!
It is part of the buildup. Getting a woman aroused makes for more enjoyable sex. What would you prefer: doing FS straight off the bat into a normal dry pussy with a WL who is not aroused; or doing FS with an aroused WL who has a dripping and engorged pussy just waiting to envelope your "dick" and have passionate sex ?

cmk76
26-05-2013, 01:46 AM
when daty... tongue on clit, thumb in pussy, index/middle in arse... left hand alternating between breasts...
when getting oral (kneeling position), girl in doggy position... thumb in arse, middle in pussy (reverse bowling ball grip)

i try to not mix fingers and orifices, but in intense play... every finger for themselves sometimes!

cmk76
26-05-2013, 01:49 AM
when daty... tongue on clit, thumb in pussy, index/middle in arse... left hand alternating between breasts...
when getting oral (kneeling position), girl in doggy position... thumb in arse, middle in pussy (reverse bowling ball grip)

i try to not mix fingers and orifices, but in intense play... every finger for themselves sometimes!

and when RIMMING her... tongue IN arse, thumb in pussy, index on clit (simulating 'squeezing a trigger')

AHLUNGOR
26-05-2013, 03:59 AM
It is part of the buildup. Getting a woman aroused makes for more enjoyable sex. What would you prefer: doing FS straight off the bat into a normal dry pussy with a WL who is not aroused; or doing FS with an aroused WL who has a dripping and engorged pussy just waiting to envelope your "dick" and have passionate sex ?

No, no one would want to enter a dry pussy! And from memory, you usually can't get it in when it's dry anyway..........lol

And that's why KY was created !!

Or BYO saliva !

Cheers

kobe7
26-05-2013, 08:11 AM
Can I send a link via pm?

It worked on me the other day and made her horny.She also came 3 times by fingering and sex.

kobe7
26-05-2013, 08:12 AM
Can I send a link of a instructional videos via pm?

It worked on me the other day and made her horny.She also came 3 times by fingering and sex.

jellyshots
26-05-2013, 08:34 AM
I think this depends on the mood and the WL/ML I think. I find that if there is DFK, then it can lead further. If it is, I will usually start kissing/catbath to get her more responsive to DATY as well as fingering.

Some girls love a couple of fingers, others a thumb. With fingers, I usually curl them back, wiggle them around as I pump her with them, not too fast. I can usually hit her g-spot. If she comes fast, I usually blow a little cool air on her clit and pussy lips. If they like the thumb, they usually like grinding on my hand.

I don't usually try to stick a whole finger in their arse. Sometimes, when they're close to coming, I'll use a finger to lightly rub the outside of the ring, and pump just a few cm's into them.

I also find that I am more often than not doing DATY while this is happening. But fingering and DFK is pretty hot so I should do this more often.

karlasyd
26-05-2013, 02:33 PM
How many guys ask for that ?

well, there are some... hahaha... :cool2:

CunningLinguist
27-05-2013, 10:15 PM
well, there are some... hahaha... :cool2:

Is it alot or not many, about 1% ?

EBANDIT
27-05-2013, 10:48 PM

I much rather use my tongue to build that sexual tension , besides there many erogenous zones in a female body so why limit yourself to a small patch when you can explore the entire terrain :)

CunningLinguist
28-05-2013, 12:41 AM
I much rather use my tongue to build that sexual tension , besides there many erogenous zones in a female body so why limit yourself to a small patch when you can explore the entire terrain :)

Agree, I just said it was part of the buildup.

CunningLinguist
28-05-2013, 02:02 AM
Has anyone ever used a finger(s) from each hand and spread the pussy ?
A WL asked me to do this once. She also has a massive dildo and asked me to insert it in her!

Ethanhunt
28-05-2013, 10:28 AM
When starting out I tried to use fingers on ML but it was always denied. I just assumed from there fingers were not allowed on either ML or WL. Maybe I should try again.

CunningLinguist
28-05-2013, 08:25 PM
When starting out I tried to use fingers on ML but it was always denied. I just assumed from there fingers were not allowed on either ML or WL. Maybe I should try again.

It depends on a number of things: the girl, how you go about it, and how she relates to you ...
If you just try to stick em in then you are doomed to fail, if you build up to it with talking, kissing, caressing, etc and feel she is wet down there then you can go a little further, always look for feedback from the girl. If she moves away or puts her hand in the way or moves your hand etc then forget it. If she makes noises like she is liking it etc then go a bit more, always slow at first an especially with a new girl.

jellyshots
29-05-2013, 03:36 PM
Has anyone ever used a finger(s) from each hand and spread the pussy ?
A WL asked me to do this once. She also has a massive dildo and asked me to insert it in her!

Yes, love to do that during DATY and during FS.