PDA

View Full Version : Amenda - Asian Star top notch!

icanfly
28-10-2012, 03:02 AM
I haven't visited a house since I was like 19. I got turned off by them because it always felt like a waste for me, can't kiss them, poor service, and I just can't get enough sensation with a bag over my roger. So last few years I usually frequent RnT's I get more enjoyment out of those because the massage builds me up and a nice finish. Done a few call ups from the paper and cracker but even those I found not good for me. Plus I am spoilt because I have been to Thailand three times this year where you get the real GFE for $30 all night so yeah I have been quite happy to just go for a RnT. Anyhoo haven't been OS since July so needed some action and I found Amenda at Asian Star and I was quite a happy camper!

So I am out on the prowl and chinese women are my weakness at the moment so I've set my head in for that. I have been aware of these houses with only Asians for some time and been curious but never ventured in because of past experience. But then again the ones I went to in the past weren't dedicated Asian joints so I often wondered if they would give a better experience being Asian and all. Rock up at AS and I wasn't too impressed at first. Place stunk like chinese food and something else, and there was a group of loud chinese business man punters in the lounge area. Last tme I went to a house in the late 90's they were a bit more upmarket.

Nonetheless I take my position in a room and wait for the ladies. I was expecting a longer introduction of each lady but the first one comes in shakes my hand says her name and hello and then she's gone. The others follow suit. So on the second one I start asking where they are from. All Korean. I pull out my korean greeting on them one really cute one named Casey really giggled and looked like a lot of fun so I decided she had potential. All done and no Chinese. Asked the poppasam (unusual to have a chinese guy running the show) where are the Chinese he says first girl was chinese but I didn't like her but another one coming in about 15 minutes. So I'm like OK I will come back. Jump in the car and head down to Yimi, very quiet jump in the room and same story all Korean and one Thai. They seem ok one Korean seemed very unfriendly but one was super hot Mary or Marty or something so I called her back and asked if she will do DFK. Says no so I bail out.

Back in the car to AS and told the chinese girl Amenda will be ready in about 20 minutes. So I am like ok. A quick check on the website and I find out she's taiwanese.. oh well. So I decided if she had the typical Taiwanese face (not sure if there is such a thing but I think there is) that she was a no go I would wait for Casey because I wanted a real chinese looking girl and if I can't have it then I will go for the fun Korean. Meanwhile some of the chinese businessmen were still outside who I think were waiting for their friends and one of them starts snoring really fucken loud. Wow this is such a turn on haha

In walks Amenda very cute and very chinese and friendly didn't waste any time so I said let's go and book her for 45 minutes. So now to the review haha:

Very friendly from the start and lots of smiles in the room and a cuddle and tells me to shower. Done with that and she comes back and tells me to lie on stomach. She starts giving me a tongue bath and fondling my goods. So far so good. Over on my back and I get tucked into kissing her all over the body. Then she goes down on me I thought I was getting a BBBJ but I didn't realise she put the condom on. Sneaky.. Still it was nice. Get a blowie for about five minutes and then told her it's time so I go her cowgirl for a while meanwhile the bed is making so much fucking noise she says don't worry about it make as much noise as I want but it's putting me off. Then I go missionary for a bit. Then coz of the condom thing I am losing my hard so she plays with me for a while as she allows me to kiss but no tongue. Then I'm ready again so I said how about doggie and she's like ok. She is very happy to do whatever I want.

Finish off with a handie and more kissing while she gets me to finger her. Throughout the whole thing she is cute telling me my hair is so soft, is my ear haha and her moans were excellent! Hard to tell if fake or not.

After she has a shower she comes back and we cuddle on the bed and just chatting about our lives etc and find out she's a Virgo like me. Pity she comes from Melbourne though and she is going back in two weeks but anyway I can highly recommend her. Great GFE and best one I have ever had in a house. Asian girls FTW!

Over and out

herecticx
28-10-2012, 04:01 AM
what did u think of the lineup at yimis?

a few of the korean girls there are smokin hot

icanfly
28-10-2012, 10:06 AM
Yeah they were pretty fine from memory especially the one I called back marrie or something. I found the whole thing a bit odd though. You don't really get a chance to find out their personality. You get a 2 second hello and even when you call one back they don't say much so you can only make your choice on looks alone but as we all know even the hottest one can be a dud starfish with a bad attitude

beast1u
29-10-2012, 06:53 PM
Yeah they were pretty fine from memory especially the one I called back marrie or something. I found the whole thing a bit odd though. You don't really get a chance to find out their personality. You get a 2 second hello and even when you call one back they don't say much so you can only make your choice on looks alone but as we all know even the hottest one can be a dud starfish with a bad attitude

Agreed. One thing I look for though is if the girl smiles, and I mean a real smile. So far every girl I've chosen that hasn't smiled on the initial greeting has been cold and business-like in bed. I don't mind it once in a while though, because if they treat me like a customer (instead of providing GFE) then I'm more than happy to return the favour and treat them like a whore and nail them as hard as I can. Both are quite fun :)

barcasb
30-10-2012, 11:10 PM
Is she busty? No detail intro on the website, wanna have a try

icanfly
31-10-2012, 12:14 PM
Is she busty? No detail intro on the website, wanna have a try

Nah. She looked it when clothed but unclothed maybe between a b and c cup