PDA

View Full Version : "I left happy" meaningless

BrainSex
29-10-2012, 12:52 PM
With the state of the laws in Qld, noone on this site is likely to say exactly what service they received from which lady unless of course it is a legal brothel. From some of the PM discussions I've had with punters here I can clearly see that the term "I left happy" means different things to different people.

Also, the timing that people might give. For most of the massage places, the ladies are turning over frequently as their plans and study changes. If you left happy a year ago, then that isn't relevant to the current crop of ladies working in a particular joint.

I know I have left my last three massages happy. Happy, because after the first two failed visits where I was hoping for a happy ending hand relief, I knew nothing extra was gong to be offered. Therefore I left happy having had a good massage and not stressing that I was going to be pressured to negotiate a price for a hand job.

So, what does it mean when you say "I left happy?"

aussiegaigin
29-10-2012, 01:17 PM
If the poster made it clear that extras were not on offer, this is straight forward obvious.

If the poster DIDN'T say that extras were not on offer, but said he left happy, you would have to draw your own conclusions.

As for timing, in many shops the girls change daily, so you could leave happy today and I could get a dud tomorrow.

If in doubt, TOFTT and report back. Just remember, its the girl, not the shop, who is ultimately responsible for your experience.

brownwallaby
29-10-2012, 02:05 PM
i never go to a brothel, MPs are the only place for me to find happiness. What's on offer can be wildly unpredictable but that's part of the fun

BrainSex
29-10-2012, 02:44 PM
If the poster made it clear that extras were not on offer, this is straight forward obvious.

Actually even that is not so obvious. While one punter may think that extras means a HJ, BJ or whatever, another thinks that giving the girl a massage is an extra, others have reported that getting to squeeze her butt cheeks is an extra.

So, a post by a punter whom even now might say "I visited that shop and I left happy" could mean...

"I visited that shop a year ago and I squeezed one korean girls bum before she told me to stop."

"I visited last week, had a great massage and HJ but nothing extra (ie FS) was offered."

I'm just putting htis up for discussion so that posters can think about their wording and those reading posts can think about the contex, not assume tht we all expect the same.

brownwallaby
29-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Just remember, its the girl, not the shop, who is ultimately responsible for your experience.

This is thoroughly correct, plus one factor: the way you present yourself to the girl ....

plexor
29-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Spot on brown wallaby. I'm always friendly and polite to the girls and usually chatty. I haven't walked out without a happy ending :)

Either I've been lucky or my approach is working.

brownwallaby
29-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Plexor, I just sent you a PM, thx

BrainSex
30-10-2012, 06:45 PM
plexor, i pm you too.