PDA

View Full Version : Cute BBW @ Carina

revolnaisa
25-05-2013, 11:41 PM
I have been trying to get a booking with her for a long time. Finally, I succeded last Monday. Well, she works at Camp Hill (close enough though). After a couple emails exchanged, she confirmed my booking and gave me her mobile (told me to only to text). I informed her that I am 10 mins away, she confirmed also said she would sw***** for total price of $90 in confirmation text. After a bit of walk (I don't drive) from bus. She asked me to leave shoes outside then went upstairs. I handed ($90) money. She is at least size 20 and yes she is cute.

She asked me to put my pant down, wiped my member then started a wet bbbj. Since it was high set house with windows open, I was worried in case her neighbours watching lol. BJ was full on, her tongue was treating my naughty member so good. She allowed me to play with her ample titties (pierced nipples). I couldnt hold anymore, my balls started to drain the biggest load of my life into her hungry mouth.

I will surely return. Only problem is her availability. She told me she gets 100s of emails and randomly picks clients. Also I noticed, her prices are always changing everytime when she advertising.

Big John
26-05-2013, 11:11 AM
I have been trying to get a booking with her for a long time. Finally, I succeded last Monday. Well, she works at Camp Hill (close enough though). After a couple emails exchanged, she confirmed my booking and gave me her mobile (told me to only to text). I informed her that I am 10 mins away, she confirmed also said she would sw***** for total price of $90 in confirmation text. After a bit of walk (I don't drive) from bus. She asked me to leave shoes outside then went upstairs. I handed ($90) money. She is at least size 20 and yes she is cute.

She asked me to put my pant down, wiped my member then started a wet bbbj. Since it was high set house with windows open, I was worried in case her neighbours watching lol. BJ was full on, her tongue was treating my naughty member so good. She allowed me to play with her ample titties (pierced nipples). I couldnt hold anymore, my balls started to drain the biggest load of my life into her hungry mouth.

I will surely return. Only problem is her availability. She told me she gets 100s of emails and randomly picks clients. Also I noticed, her prices are always changing everytime when she advertising.

Size 20? Isn't she huge? I like size 12 :p

revolnaisa
26-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Meee toooo but I thought I will give it a try. Well first couple of tries didn't work because there was no reply from her. And kept trying. My ideal sizes 8, 10 and 12 :grimace2: with DD or EE :happy:

kho207bob
26-05-2013, 01:02 PM
I'm struggling to image a cute size 20...

teebob
26-05-2013, 01:04 PM
there was a BBW at yeronga a couple years back. She was size 16 if i am not wrong. cute enough =)

revolnaisa
26-05-2013, 02:20 PM
I'm struggling to image a cute size 20...
Her face was cute, huge boobs and rest....... well I didn't care lol

WhoopsieDoodle
26-05-2013, 03:53 PM
Her face was cute, huge boobs and rest....... well I didn't care lol

I agree. Regardless of size, cute face is cute face. Given the services provided by this girl, that's where your focus would be anyway :)

Edit : Where are my manners! Excellent review revolnaisa :)

dendom
27-05-2013, 09:27 AM

can we please have the contact detail?

WhoopsieDoodle
27-05-2013, 11:57 PM
can we please have the contact detail?

Plug the title of this thead into Google and you'll find a few of her ads on locanto.