PDA

View Full Version : 252B Parramatta Rd Stanmore, new management, your favourite hostess Coco

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Official opening day today for the massage shop @ 252B Parramatta Road, Stanmore 0451-058-678

This shop previously was known as Dreaming Paradise Massage and if you want to check out the facilities, here is the link, please note that the photos of the girls and prices are ALL OUTDATED, so please disregard. Just for location and room facilities only, very nice and clean shop, two separate showers. Entry to shop via rear lane access, plenty off street parking

http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopHome.pl?productId=2088

Roster today:

Your sensational hostesses, Coco and Tiffany

Eunice: Young and sexy Korean Milf, soft white skin, very sensual, local favourites and very good services.

Miranda: 21, new Taiwanese girl, slim and petite, yummy C Cups, must try.

Massage only Prices:

30 min $35.00
45 min $45.00
60 min $55.00

Opening hours 10.00am to 9.00pm

For bookings please call 0470-380-834

Mr Crash and Burn
30-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Is this who I think it is....Coco and Tiff ?

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Is this who I think it is....Coco and Tiff ?

Yes, Brother, That's the legendary Coco (aka Ada) and your Tiff !!

lamb
30-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Seeing as there is no AR in this thread shouldn't it be in General Talk?

8inches
30-10-2012, 03:27 PM
I agree, Ahlungor please follow forum rules and stop posting roster in after report section
Leave this part of forum for reviews!
1 day you will learn that over advertising a shop will turn punters off as it makes the business look desperate.
Just my 3 cents worth....

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Seeing as there is no AR in this thread shouldn't it be in General Talk?

Yes, you are right, here are a couple of AR for Coco and Tiffany:

20-09-2012, 01:10 AM #28 Travelmate
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUT I was so lucky, Coco was there, boy, the massage skill was sensational, My whole body got to 100% stress free situation.

06-10-2012, 12:16 AM #89 guān liáo
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If i was going to build an ML from scratch it'd probably end up looking exactly like Tiffany - pretty face, nubile titties, slim physique and that amazing very spankable ass - fuck yeh..

I've visited all of the premium MLs mentioned on this site - michelle, emma, cici, maggie etc .. But I'd have to put tiff at number 1. And its not even about her artractiveness. Its ... something else, i don't know what exactly. Pheramones probably. She oozes sex appeal (sultry not slutty by the way...)

I'll be a regular client at any shop she's working. Cant wait for my booking on sunday

Happy Now !!

Unless you want me to write a couple from my own punts ??

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2012, 03:46 PM
I agree, Ahlungor please follow forum rules and stop posting roster in after report section
Leave this part of forum for reviews!
1 day you will learn that over advertising a shop will turn punters off as it makes the business look desperate.
Just my 3 cents worth....

Thanks for the advices, good points.

But this is the first opening day of the shop, so really can't say that this is over advertising for the shop.

And I can assure you that between Coco and Tiffany, they will never be desperate, other less skillful and not so popular girls, may be. There are a few people who would like to see these ladies fail, hope you are not one of them,

Cheers

:smile:

Cloudybay
30-10-2012, 04:03 PM
Yes, you are right, here are a couple of AR for Coco and Tiffany:

Happy Now !!
Unless you want me to write a couple from my own punts ??

Hey Brother AL
Rule is Rule Brother 8inches and Lamb just highlighted the princple- as nobody is above rule.
Wishes the shop good luck and Prosperous - as good services will surely bring business alone .

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Hey Brother AL
Rule is Rule Brother 8inches and Lamb just highlighted the princple- as nobody is above rule.
Wishes the shop good luck and Prosperous - as good services will surely bring business alone .

Hi Brother CB,

Don't worry, this is not the Steven Segal movie (Above the Law), I certainly will always stay within my lane. See, how quickly the Admin has reacted, this thread has been moved to the General Talk section in no time.

So, is Coco's service good enough for you ??

They can use some support from you!!

And where have you been since our last PM back in March ??

Cheers

lonely heart
30-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the advices, good points.

But this is the first opening day of the shop, so really can't say that this is over advertising for the shop.

And I can assure you that between Coco and Tiffany, they will never be desperate, other less skillful and not so popular girls, may be. There are a few people who would like to see these ladies fail, hope you are not one of them,

Cheers

Not one wants tsee them fail on the contrary most people will want to see them success. After all one more choices is good for every one. So dont get this idea that someone not wrtting something to praise you and your friends are your enemy, they are not.

We people are trying to tell the girls is price is a decisive factor in this part of the town. So in order to be successful around here you have to accomodate to the customer and not the other way as people can simply walk out and go across the road.

Having said that jsut realise that you have already published the price and all seem like Burwood 55 round two, just in a worse location. Good luck CoCo.

crazy4thai
30-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Can CoCo give an indication price on extras?

Don't see a point if it is going to be city price aka 20/50/100

lamb
30-10-2012, 06:40 PM
Just stating a fact Ahlungor, it's nothing personal. Looks like the mods have done the right thing for you now.

I welcome many AR's about this shop. It's rather close to my place so I really hope it succeeds. Burwood did well so I have no doubt 252B will also.

Alexlim
30-10-2012, 06:54 PM
I will go somewhere near there this weekend, I think I will visit there

altgourami
30-10-2012, 08:26 PM
I met one of the owners today. Very fucking cute! Saw Miranda for 45 mins - see review in After Report forum.

wilisno
30-10-2012, 08:32 PM
I met one of the owners today. Very fucking cute! Saw Miranda for 45 mins - see review in After Report forum.

One of the cute owners, I bet it's little Tiffany ! Wait till you receive her service ! :miao:

tiffany n friends
30-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Ahlorgor gor,
thank you helping me and coco post our first day roster^.^....
We promise give you a BiG BIG Hug with love next time when u come to our shop...

tpol
30-10-2012, 11:28 PM
i know coco massages when in burwood. Tiff do you massage at stanmore? or are you purely mamamamamamsan?

will leng one day pop up here as well if she comes back?

Can I recommend ml to you? I know of one who's massage I rank better than coco and on par with Yuki at wattle st who I reckon is the best massage and hj in ML land. This girl is a close second.

tiffany n friends
31-10-2012, 12:10 AM
Of cus I also want one more professional ml in our shop ... :p
Please PM me her contact number so that I can invisit her to work with us
We WANT HER!!!!!!!!!WE NEED HER

I'm trying to be a little mamasan.....level up!!!!
Our shop have (little tiffS &little cocoS ).....
^.^......
Mr.tpol,we gotta have ( little Leng )very soon^.^....
Hehe.....

(

Alexlim
31-10-2012, 12:20 AM
I will visit this place soon, you will recieve cash or debit?

tiffany n friends
31-10-2012, 12:29 AM
Cash only mr.Alex ^.^....

Tips for Tiff mama as well pls... Haha....(joking only)

AHLUNGOR
31-10-2012, 12:32 AM
i know coco massages when in burwood. Tiff do you massage at stanmore? or are you purely mamamamamamsan?

will leng one day pop up here as well if she comes back?

Can I recommend ml to you? I know of one who's massage I rank better than coco and on par with Yuki at wattle st who I reckon is the best massage and hj in ML land. This girl is a close second.

Hi brother Tpol,

If there is a ml close second to Yuki i need to see her, PM please

Cheers

Nejums
31-10-2012, 12:52 AM
Damn. So Tiff isn't massaging any more? No luck for me lately. :(

lonely heart
31-10-2012, 06:03 AM

So no one have an idea of the extra prices?? Or is up to the girls to charge whatever they want ??

AHLUNGOR
31-10-2012, 08:54 AM

I think your assumption of 20/50/100 should be pretty spot on.

$20 for a HJ and $50 for a nude HJ is standard pricing these days. $100 for FS, may be may be not, its up to the individual ML i guess, like the new girl Miranda, i think she will only take $50!

Whether there is a point to visit or no point, is it not also up to the individual punters ??

I guess they wont be counting on the support from CFT or LH either but then again you will never know whether they wont come in just for a taste.........haha man will be man!!

Just my two cents

Cheers

crazy4thai
31-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the update!!!

I have a question for AHLUNGOR and CoCo

Is it really that hard to control the girls on a fix tips
I can see that the price Coco set has price themselves out of 429 already and like discussed before, it is unlikely CoCo’s girl can match the price of 429 anyway.

But looking at all the discussion going on get me thinking, is it really that hard to put a fix rate on extra that girls can charge?? It was suggested before 20/40/70??

The reason I ask is because David and Miko seems to be able to do this pretty well in 501. The girls is told they have a choice of doing nude or not but if they do they can ask for $30, customer willing to pay more is another matter (hence the Michelle Story…..SHIT MAN). The FS price was firmly controlled as well in the old days of Sa Sa, Jo Jo…… but even these days he indicated that no girls should ask for more than $70 and if you are a massage girl and you think fuck this who want to work for him, well they have about thirty girls on rotation between the two Newtown shops and Liverpool.

I guess if 252B is just trying to start a business then sell these strategy wouldn’t really matter, but if they are there to build a successful business, wouldn’t it make sense to follow a successful model??

Just my opinion

P.S. Miranda $50 for FS is a really good price, all up $105 for 1 hour not bad. I must beat Lonely Heart to check her out.

TyC
31-10-2012, 10:15 AM
:shout:Mr.lonely heart.

Good morning,

Today we have CICI, MENA , Miranda working today;)....
Give me a call before u come, if u don't mind pay $20 for HJ .
Please don't ask more at least u feel happy with that twenty dollars for extra first:)
I met you just once in my Sis 'shop( snow lotus),but I remember u told me u don't like big girl,
Three of them also are not big girl i think:)
Make a booking with one of them.

Cheers:)

lonely heart
31-10-2012, 10:25 AM
:shout:Mr.lonely heart.

Good morning,

Today we have CICI, MENA , Miranda working today;)....
Give me a call before u come, if u don't mind pay $20 for HJ .
Please don't ask more at least u feel happy with that twenty dollars for extra first:)
I met you just once in my Sis 'shop( snow lotus),but I remember u told me u don't like big girl,
Three of them also are not big girl i think:)
Make a booking with one of them.

Cheers:)

U must have mistaken me of someone else one of my all time favorite is Sophie in 501. And u can ask AHLUNGOR.... She is no where close to small LOL

TyC
31-10-2012, 10:51 AM
Mr . Lonely heart....

Oh,maybe that was my mistake whatever..
I'm just trying to introduce good girls for you ,
I'm still remember the only time we met, what did we talk ...
Be a good mama also have to remember customer 's name , how do they look like, and what they want:)
VICKY N COCO always remind me that is very important for a business ...

AHLUNGOR
31-10-2012, 12:21 PM
P.S. Miranda $50 for FS is a really good price, all up $105 for 1 hour not bad. I must beat Lonely Heart to check her out.

Hi Mate,

Just to clarify, when I said Miranda will only take $50! I meant she will only do the nude HJ for $50 and nothing else, please do not misunderstood that she will provide FS.

Thanks and Cheers !!

AHLUNGOR
31-10-2012, 12:30 PM
U must have mistaken me of someone else one of my all time favorite is Sophie in 501. And u can ask AHLUNGOR.... She is no where close to small LOL

Haha, Brother Lonely Heart, how could Tiffany ever mistaken or forget about you !! and you were solely responsible for that thread which went for 8,000+ views!!

But you did like my little sister didn't you, please don't break her heart !!

Let me refresh your memory:

Lonely Heart's take on Tiffany at Snow Lotus, third time lucky?? Well Yes and No.... Quick background I was around Haymarket the other day and my friend has a booking for Tiffany. He can't turn up and call me to take his booking. I was worry Vicky would know and think I steal the booking. My mate assure me that he wasn't a regular there and they wouldn't know. Worse case just quote his number. He saw my other thread and still insists I must give her a try. So I head to the ATM and prepare a major damage in my wallet.

Head to the shop and Tiffany was still busy, waited for about 10 minutes. Comes out and greet me. Yes she is hot, yes she is sexy especially the way she dress, and yes she is young. but also she has "I will do everything" written all over her otherwise she would not dress like that.

Into the room start with the massage. Now for a girl like her, her massage is surprisingly good, of course nowhere close to 501 JoJo or Ashdiels Carman, but good. That goes on for about 10-15 minutes. Doesn't take long for me to start sampling her other asset. It is all just like other brother said in the SL thread. My hands were all over her for another good 15 minutes. Then we went into some serious fun for the next half an hour.

It is a shame that I can't write too much details as there was many things and conversation that is very interesting during the session.

Time for an afternoon rendezvous ??

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
31-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the update!!!

I have a question for AHLUNGOR and CoCo

Is it really that hard to control the girls on a fix tips
I can see that the price Coco set has price themselves out of 429 already and like discussed before, it is unlikely CoCo’s girl can match the price of 429 anyway.

But looking at all the discussion going on get me thinking, is it really that hard to put a fix rate on extra that girls can charge?? It was suggested before 20/40/70??

The reason I ask is because David and Miko seems to be able to do this pretty well in 501. The girls is told they have a choice of doing nude or not but if they do they can ask for $30, customer willing to pay more is another matter (hence the Michelle Story…..SHIT MAN). The FS price was firmly controlled as well in the old days of Sa Sa, Jo Jo…… but even these days he indicated that no girls should ask for more than $70 and if you are a massage girl and you think fuck this who want to work for him, well they have about thirty girls on rotation between the two Newtown shops and Liverpool.

I guess if 252B is just trying to start a business then sell these strategy wouldn’t really matter, but if they are there to build a successful business, wouldn’t it make sense to follow a successful model??

Just my opinion

Mr crazy4thai,

You asked me (& Coco) a question, sure, we will give you all the answers, the same answers I have been giving you and lonely heart in the past 8 months!.

Did you guys ever ask David and Miko why people can get free HJ in Newtown but have to pay for it in Liverpool? same company, same boss, same MLs and two different pricing systems, why is it OK for David to charge the 20/50/100 in Liverpool and not Vicky and Coco ????? Why ?? Surely, the wiseman and smart business man that David is, he must know and understand the market, so it's OK for him to charge 20/50/100 in Liverpool and not for my friends in the city, in Burwood or in Stanmore.

Why is it always the shops that I am trying to help that got the criticism on their pricing, if you two (crazy4thai and lonely heart) really want to champion for the right cause and crusading for cheaper massage pricing, why you don't criticise other massage shops ??

So it is OK for the following shops to charge 20/50/100 ??

107 Quay Street Haymarket (56 replies and 7,951 views)

Epsom Beauty Massage & Therapy (34 replies and 3,408 views)

Lily Health - Better than Snow Lotus (58 replies and 6,563 views)

702 Botany Rd, Mascot (53 replies and 6,036 views)

New Massage place next to Silver Fox (50 replies and 4,284 views)

Epping Nature Care (32 replies and 4,450 views) and most interestingly.............

252b Parramatta Road, Stanmore - when it was NOT run by my friends Coco and Tiffany

And plenty of others in Chatswood, Seven Hills, Bondi Junction, Gardener Road etc. etc.

From all of the above mentioned threads (they all have been around a long time judging by the no, of replies and views) NOT ONE reply was posted by crazy4thai and lonely heart and of course you guys never commented or questioned the shop owners and tell them to get inline with Newtown prices. So in your views, it is OK for all these other shops to charge the 20/50/100 and it is NOT OK for Snow Lotus, 55 George Street and now 252B Stanmore to charge the market prices?? Or is it only those shops that are friendly with me that are under the scrutiny.

Please explain !!

:question::question::question:

8inches
31-10-2012, 04:20 PM
Relax Ahlungor its just a question
Nobody needs to explain anything to you.
For your info some shops offer hj $20 naked $30 and fs $50 anyone that pays a ml
$100 fs is just foolish.

wilisno
31-10-2012, 04:27 PM
I don't go to massage shops, but I'm also a bit fed up with this sort of arguments !

It doesn't matter if it's massage or FS, if you think a shop or agency is charging too high, just don't go there, stick with the one that you are comfortable with. We're talking about services here, not groceries, prices can not be compared this way ! Like a hairdresser, or a simple barber, you can pay from $10 to $100 in the same area, like the CBD ! Even groceries, you can find different prices for the same item from the same supermarket chain in different suburbs !

AHLUNGOR
31-10-2012, 04:35 PM
I don't go to massage shops, but I'm also a bit fed up with this sort of arguments !

It doesn't matter if it's massage or FS, if you think a shop or agency is charging too high, just don't go there, stick with the one that you are comfortable with. We're talking about services here, not groceries, prices can not be compared this way ! Like a hairdresser, or a simple barber, you can pay from $10 to $100 in the same area, like the CBD ! Even groceries, you can find different prices for the same item from the same supermarket chain in different suburbs !

Your are absolutely right there brother Wil, I much rather spend my time surfing and looking for beautiful pictures such as this one from Elly than to start any argument !!

http://uploads.veryvietnam.com/2010/12/elly08.jpg

See, Elly is laughing at us, What a waste of time and energy !!

wilisno
31-10-2012, 04:43 PM
Well, Elly's photo gallery is in my favourite bookmark ...

Alexlim
31-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Even though I didn't see the legends today but Pretty CiC is so goodi, I have the third home ground now :)

lonely heart
31-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Even though I didn't see the legends today but Pretty CiC is so goodi, I have the third home ground now :)

Did you got to see Miranda in the line up??? You and me seems to have some common taste. Yeah saw CiCi once when She was in SL (I am assuming the same CiCI. Not bad....

lonely heart
31-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Your are absolutely right there brother Wil, I much rather spend my time surfing and looking for beautiful pictures such as this one from Elly than to start any argument !!

Hay at lease we all have one thing in common and that is Eliy.......Eliy Eliy Eliy

While i hope AHLUNGOR is cooling down by looking at Eily pics LOL....... I can give a simple answer to Brother Crazy's question:

501/523 is Male owned and David is also a customer so hie will take the customer side hence try to enforce a standard price. Same as Billy when he was in Burwood 1.

Many other shops don't do this because they are ex massage girl own, like SL, 252, Silver Fox so they tend to take the girls side and not enforce such a strict price.

Man I need to go Eily pic hunting too see is do hot.......

LH out

Licker
31-10-2012, 06:49 PM
For your info some shops offer hj $20 naked $30 and fs $50 anyone that pays a ml
$100 fs is just foolish.

You are quite right there.
It is not the person who is asking, rather than the one who is paying who is a fool.

then again, the world is filled with fools :)

Alexlim
31-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Did you got to see Miranda in the line up??? You and me seems to have some common taste. Yeah saw CiCi once when She was in SL (I am assuming the same CiCI. Not bad....

I saw CiCi, Mena, Miranda and ??? They are so pretty and I couldn't choose when mamasan came back I couldn't remember their name. Just remember the first one hahaha she is CiCi, her massage is so good :) and you are correct she is the same CiCi... I might lose with the girl who has her name start with "C"

Alexlim
31-10-2012, 07:25 PM
You are quite right there.
It is not the person who is asking, rather than the one who is paying who is a fool.

then again, the world is filled with fools :)

If she offer me I'm 100% sure I'm one of the fool :) :) :)

Alexlim
31-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Cash only mr.Alex ^.^....

Tips for Tiff mama as well pls... Haha....(joking only)

I wanna give you a tips but I didn't see you this afternoon :)

TyC
01-11-2012, 02:59 AM
Haha... Thank you for coming Alex........:)
We have one little girl working tomrrow.....(CAT,19yrs old ONLY!!but she has big big ball and quite tall^.^she is very shy....pls teach her how to make you feel good)

Tomorrow we have CAT,(C+or D ball ball?!I have to hold them with my both hands;p)19yrs old , Good girl and shy but looks wild on her face:))
COCO,(super good good good massage skills and sexy lady)
Eunice(Korean girl,good massage skills and speaks good English ,she will go back Korea for holiday soon... ,a week after:()))

GWEILO
01-11-2012, 09:44 AM
$100 fs is just foolish.

I've paid in excess of $300 to get a ml for FS, I didn't care that she might be charging someone less for the same thing but the sex was very very satisfying as I had been chasing her for over three months. Maybe I'm not as good looking as other brothers which is why she charged me a higher fee. :smile:

Alexlim
01-11-2012, 10:47 AM
I've paid in excess of $300 to get a ml for FS, I didn't care that she might be charging someone less for the same thing but the sex was very very satisfying as I had been chasing her for over three months. Maybe I'm not as good looking as other brothers which is why she charged me a higher fee. :smile:

Hahaha, at least you paid with her offer even though it was quite expensive but you happy:)
But no girl offer me :( because I'm disable people, my dick is too small, smaller than chop stick... Plz plz plz ...give me a discount or free FS :shout:

Mamasan ... I'm joking @^.^@

lonely heart
01-11-2012, 10:59 AM

Poor u, I feel for u

I always put a cap on a punt and currently it is $130. And it is up to u how to spend the cap wisely. For instant I can go to coco's shop and hopping someone will take $75 for an FS session or I can go across the road to 235, have a fuck for $70 then go to one of the legit thai in the area for a one hour message and still have $10 left in my pocket for lunch.

That is only me, if u like chasing a specific girl, it always involve extra money no matter what.

rsalcedo
01-11-2012, 11:45 AM
good strategy lonely_heart, we think the same way
at the end of the day, you got both what you wanted

Poor u, I feel for u

I always put a cap on a punt and currently it is $130. And it is up to u how to spend the cap wisely. For instant I can go to coco's shop and hopping someone will take $75 for an FS session or I can go across the road to 235, have a fuck for $70 then go to one of the legit thai in the area for a one hour message and still have $10 left in my pocket for lunch.

That is only me, if u like chasing a specific girl, it always involve extra money no matter what.

online12793
01-11-2012, 02:45 PM

Who is she? I mean Elly?

wilisno
01-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Who is she? I mean Elly?
She's my avatar ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
01-11-2012, 05:06 PM
She's my avatar ! ;) ;) ;)

Yeap, only Elly can capture Brother Wil's heart.......haha

http://www.trhits.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Elly-Tran-Ha-Red-Bikini-003.jpg

wilisno
01-11-2012, 05:18 PM
:red_heart::red_heart::red_heart:

Mozilla
01-11-2012, 10:39 PM
So is tis place bookings only... Can't I just turn up when I have time and support little tiff?

GWEILO
01-11-2012, 11:49 PM
Poor u, I feel for u

There are people out there with money to spend and I'm not saying I'm one of them but when I'm determined to have something then there is no amount of money that I'm not willing to spend to have it. I think brother lonely heart you are too focused on the money and forgot about the most important part of the punt, the joy of punting.

TyC
02-11-2012, 06:48 AM
Mr.alexxxxxxx
If our girls couldn't make ur chop stick become big sausage , they shouldn't take ur money Lol

Mama didn't get ur tips... Buy me coffee next time!!!@.@......

Mr.MOZzzzzzzzzzzzz
Little tiff always waiting for ur message.....
MENA might be ur fav... Believe me

Gweilo.....haha... Let ms guess who u r....
Hmmm.........

TyC
02-11-2012, 06:51 AM
Mr wilisno .....

I will go google looking for this kind of girl for you ,no worries hehe.....

TyC
02-11-2012, 06:57 AM
Today is big Friday ,

Tiffany & co,^.^...
Sexy CICI
LINA babe....
Miranda

--------Book Book Book......them please ^.^......

lonely heart
02-11-2012, 07:40 AM
There are people out there with money to spend and I'm not saying I'm one of them but when I'm determined to have something then there is no amount of money that I'm not willing to spend to have it. I think brother lonely heart you are too focused on the money and forgot about the most important part of the punt, the joy of punting.

Yes unfortunately money is an element in my punts. You lucky boy

U all know how much I like Michelle in 501. But I still not see her once because I cannot justify the price against her extra. Like I say it's only me.....plus a few brothers

Mr Crash and Burn
02-11-2012, 07:45 AM
Stick to 303 Bro Lonely Heart

lonely heart
02-11-2012, 08:41 AM
Stick to 303 Bro Lonely Heart

Hay hay MR C&B long time no see, so u venture down that way as well? They have so fine goods there don't they. I though you are a dedicated Tiffany fans give you record big bang time ...LOL

AHLUNGOR
02-11-2012, 09:05 AM
So is tis place bookings only... Can't I just turn up when I have time and support little tiff?

Hi brother Moz,

Of course you can just turn up and look see before you hand over your cash, but booking is always recommended to avoid disappointment.

I for one will never turn up without a booking whether i want to see Coco, Cici or my lil sister.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
02-11-2012, 09:07 AM
Yes unfortunately money is an element in my punts. You lucky boy

U all know how much I like Michelle in 501. But I still not see her once because I cannot justify the price against her extra. Like I say it's only me.....plus a few brothers

Hi there, I like Michelle too, and i will be happy to pay the prices she wants for her extras, mind sharing, or please PM me

Thanks and cheers

Mozilla
02-11-2012, 09:52 AM
.....mena for moz....mmmm are you sure? we not very close so im not sure if i can trust tiff's recommendation... :o)

plus shes not working today so guess it will be next time.

TyC
02-11-2012, 10:14 AM
Because I know u are looking for a good massage skill girl , and she is( little coco ),very very pretty face
But her extra is limit , I know u don't mean right?!^.^
:p

wilisno
02-11-2012, 10:23 AM
Mr wilisno .....

I will go google looking for this kind of girl for you ,no worries hehe.....
Elly ? Ok, I'll wait !

Mozilla
02-11-2012, 10:26 AM
i just realise the shop is only 5 mins away from my office in Leichhardt. wow.. so close and so convenient... not sure if thats a good thing..

AHLUNGOR
02-11-2012, 11:49 AM
i just realise the shop is only 5 mins away from my office in Leichhardt. wow.. so close and so convenient... not sure if thats a good thing..

It's definitely a great thing brother:

Let's see, on today's menu:

You can have Miranda for Breakfast,

Cici for lunch

Tiff for afternoon tea, and finally

Coco for dinner.................haha

Oh, Sorry, that's what I would have done if they are 5 min from my office.............lol

Cheers

:love:

gorgeous
02-11-2012, 03:18 PM
Dear AG its really nice to read ur report alot of thx, just wondering if u paid 155 an hr for cici wot kind of extra do u get?? Becoz155 seen like too much for message and a hj. I would like give cici a go she sound like a super gal. Alot of thx

AHLUNGOR
02-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Dear AG its really nice to read ur report alot of thx, just wondering if u paid 155 an hr for cici wot kind of extra do u get?? Becoz155 seen like too much for message and a hj. I would like give cici a go she sound like a super gal. Alot of thx

Hi gorgeous,

Just pay $155 and enjoy.

Cheers

gorgeous
02-11-2012, 03:57 PM
Hi gorgeous,

Just pay $155 and enjoy.

Cheers

haha so I just go in and give her 155 without saying anything ???becoz it will be my first time there I don't want her to think like wtf is this guy doing giving me this much money for massage

AHLUNGOR
02-11-2012, 03:59 PM
haha so I just go in and give her 155 without saying anything ???becoz it will be my first time there I don't want her to think like wtf is this guy doing giving me this much money for massage

Or you can pay $150 at 5 Star for 30 min !!

Enough said.............lol

Cheers

:cool2:

Alexlim
02-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Or you can pay $150 at 5 Star for 30 min !!

Enough said.............lol

Cheers

Gor Gor,

30 min @5* is too shot for my chop stick :)

But CiCi is worth to pay :) :) I always lose when I saw the girl start with "C" :):love:

Alexlim
02-11-2012, 04:16 PM
Mr.alexxxxxxx
If our girls couldn't make ur chop stick become big sausage , they shouldn't take ur money Lol

Mama didn't get ur tips... Buy me coffee next time!!!@.@.......

Pretty mamasan,

I like ToBy's coffee near 5* I will go there and take it for you when I visit your shop next time...
Would you like cappuccino no sugar(you are so sweet no need more sugar :) )

ics
02-11-2012, 04:22 PM
haha so I just go in and give her 155 without saying anything ???becoz it will be my first time there I don't want her to think like wtf is this guy
doing giving me this much money for massage

She'd know what you want mate. I wouldn't say CiCi is pretty/cute as others here so suggested. However, I can confirm you will get all your fantasy satisfied. She definitely knows how to massage and how to please men. As to whether or not she's worth $150, you'd have to find out yourself.

AHLUNGOR
02-11-2012, 04:38 PM
She'd know what you want mate. I wouldn't say CiCi is pretty/cute as others here so suggested. However, I can confirm you will get all your fantasy satisfied. She definitely knows how to massage and how to please men. As to whether or not she's worth $150, you'd have to find out yourself.

Haha, Cici, what a beautiful body, the best pair of B Cups I ever lay my hands on, in fact Cici was the first girl from SL I ever saw naked (topless only on that night by the way). Without Cici's body on that fateful January day in 2012, I may not have returned to SL and I won't have met Vicky and Ada, it may well be a different world out there.......lol

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

wilisno
02-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Pretty mamasan,

I like ToBy's coffee near 5* I will go there and take it for you when I visit your shop next time...

Ahh ! This guy is a womaniser ! :miao:

tpol
02-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Has anyone bumped into a colleague at a massage place?

Travelmate
02-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Has anyone bumped into a colleague at a massage place?

it doesnt really matter. i guess

AHLUNGOR
02-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Pretty mamasan,

Haha, cappuccino no sugar, thats exactly how Coco likes it, i dont know about sister Tiff, but you bring that for Coco, she will give you a special treat........hehe

Cheers

Got to look after the ladies!!

Alexlim
03-11-2012, 12:23 AM
Haha, cappuccino no sugar, thats exactly how Coco likes it, i dont know about sister Tiff, but you bring that for Coco, she will give you a special treat........hehe

Cheers

Got to look after the ladies!!

Ok gor gor,

2 cappuccino no sugar for CoCo and pretty mamasan, do you think CiCi like it? For me I need just shot black because I will get milk and sugar there :) it will be sweet cappuccino in the end.

Just my 2 cm ^^

Ahhhlexgor

tpol
03-11-2012, 07:40 AM
With your own special cream?

AHLUNGOR
03-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Todays roster - Saturday:

Miranda, Coco and Eunice

and the sexy mama Tiff, will be coming later

Cheers

Mr Crash and Burn
03-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Just in reply to an earlier post AhLungor gor gor, if I am Tiff's white knight, then you are 100% positively Coco's Knight in shining armour!!!!

LOL

mkko88
03-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Alungor Sir! thank you for your big nipple girls

justinterested
03-11-2012, 09:55 PM
this is place open on sundays?

AHLUNGOR
03-11-2012, 09:59 PM
this is place open on sundays?

Yes, open on Sunday

Travelmate
03-11-2012, 10:12 PM
haha.. sunday can be a busy day

AHLUNGOR
04-11-2012, 02:06 AM
haha.. sunday can be a busy day

It could well be, but wont be from me though!

TyC
04-11-2012, 03:52 AM
Mr.travelmate@I will go our shop tmr .please come and visit me^.^.....

Tea fund lee

TyC
04-11-2012, 12:36 PM
Today roster@.@.......

Good massage skill :COCO queen^.^

CHERRY babe

Double C---/- only for Sunday

Come here have a good massage^.^...

And one more sexy babe.....Miranda

Please call 0470 380 834 to Tiffany mama:p

Travelmate
04-11-2012, 01:21 PM
Today roster@.@.......

Good massage skill :COCO queen^.^

CHERRY babe

Double C---/- only for Sunday

Come here have a good massage^.^...

And one more sexy babe.....Miranda

Please call 0470 380 834 to Tiffany mama:p
tiff. r u there today

TyC
04-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Ur double here travel sir:p

wilisno
04-11-2012, 03:39 PM
Ur double here travel sir:p

Haha, I think the Travel Sir loves you ! :miao::miao:

Travelmate
04-11-2012, 06:25 PM
Haha, I think the Travel Sir loves you ! :miao::miao:

when is my name change to travel sir?

wilisno
04-11-2012, 06:30 PM
How would I know ? It's between you and the sexy mamasan ! ;)

Mr Crash and Burn
04-11-2012, 10:05 PM

That's right ...i saw your name on the recent Queens Birthday honours listings and she bestowed the Sir title on you.

wilisno
04-11-2012, 10:08 PM
That's right ...i saw your name on the recent Queens Birthday honours listings and she bestowed the Sir title on you.

I see !!! It was the Queen, not the sexy Mamasan ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
05-11-2012, 10:08 AM
When I saw Coco on Saturday, she told me it's official that 55 has closed down and the owner of 57 had put a note on the 55 door to tell customers to ring 57. So that's it for 55 I guess, and while it was short lived, but I think there was a bit of fun for everyone I hope.

And the fun continues @ 252B Parramatta Road Stanmore !!

Wakee wakee sister Tiff, get to work and start telling us the line up for the week..........hahha

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
05-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Serving today at Stanmore:

Miranda, hot and sexy young girl from Taiwan

Lily, very good services, sensual massage

Coco, your legendary hostess

Cheers

Lud33y
05-11-2012, 05:30 PM
I Want to understand something here, So Burwood Has relocated to Stanmore?
And The Service is the same and price yes?
I rang the mobile number the other day and the girl said you after Escort or Massage? I dont get it ? theres escort too ?

AHLUNGOR
05-11-2012, 05:36 PM
I Want to understand something here, So Burwood Has relocated to Stanmore?
And The Service is the same and price yes?
I rang the mobile number the other day and the girl said you after Escort or Massage? I dont get it ? theres escort too ?

Yes brother, you can say 55 Burwood has now relocated to Stanmore, Coco and her team. And yes, services and prices should be the same.

In regards to the "Escort or Massage" conversations, well, you were probably speaking to Tiffany, she kind of wearing two hat at the time, apart from Stanmore which is a Chinese RnT, Tiff also runs an out call services called Tiffany and Friends, so that explains it. And there shouldn't be any conflict of interest as they are two very separated and different market - for me anyway. Not many cross over customers between people booking a $400/hr escort vs. a $35/30 min massage right??

So if you have been to Burwood, please continue to support the girls at Stanmore, if you haven't been to Burwood, then I will have to do a Lara Bingle to you: "Where the bloody hell where you ??"

Cheers

Lud33y
05-11-2012, 05:46 PM
HAHA AHLUNGOR, Yes i have been many times over, I was calling burwood shop yesterday no answer and today
Then i Read this thread and realised it has moved, Thanks for the info, Totally understand whats going on now, :smile:

GWEILO
05-11-2012, 11:53 PM
Where is this shop, so hard to find and where do I turn in if I'm coming from western suburbs.

wilisno
06-11-2012, 12:04 AM
Where is this shop, so hard to find and where do I turn in if I'm coming from western suburbs.
Haha ! Hard to find ??? You've got the exact address with street no. on Parramatta Road, still hard to find ? ;)

shamrock
06-11-2012, 12:12 AM
Well you can't drive your car straight into the front door from Parramatta Road, so obviously you gotta park somewhere nearby then walk it!! :D

AHLUNGOR
06-11-2012, 01:26 AM

Brother, watch out for the Shell station and then the vintage cellar on your right and thats where you turn.

After hr you can park along Parramatta rd, there is a laneway right next to 252b and will lead you to the rear entrance.

Cheers

woodcock
06-11-2012, 09:50 AM
I honestly think by coco's move to stanmore the least she can do is to follow burwoods price, whilst stanmore is close to the city its not exactly the city's massage pricing so therefore by her charging 20/50 for the happy ending part its already same standards as city.... and did the massage price gone up as well????

AHLUNGOR
06-11-2012, 11:51 AM

The Legendary Coco.

Miranda 21, sexy and beautiful Taiwanese girl

New girl Lisa, from Szechuan, late 20's, slim and toned body, very well proportioned, playful, naughty and very sensual

Cheers

GeneralYoozer
07-11-2012, 01:25 AM
Oh man, I can't believe I missed 55. I lived so close. But I still have to try this Coco.
I am going to man up and catch a bus down Parra road.

Since it's a bit of a trip for me, I just wanted to be sure of what I am in for.

If I were to get a 1hr session with HJ + Top ON = $80
Is this correct?

Also I like to go after dark as late as possible, because I think it's a better experience. What would be the latest I can book for a one hour session? If I don't get a chance to book would I be able to fit in a 1hr session if I just turned up at the place.

Also what is the waiting room like? I "accidentally" walked into 57 once before and there was other dudes walking in and out of the waiting room, was kind of funny everyone HEAD down not making eye contact, but much prefer privacy.

Thanks for the comment on the shower Ahlungor, these details I really appreciate. Some punters like me are much more covert so I like to know as much detail before I go in haha. Maybe I am just too new to this whole thing still.

Anyway thanks for replys, I'm sure there are a lot of other Brother's who will also appreciate this information.
(sorry to be asking so many things, but once I know these things I will pay back the community with some nice AR's)
TY

AHLUNGOR
07-11-2012, 09:21 AM
Oh man, I can't believe I missed 55. I lived so close. But I still have to try this Coco.
I am going to man up and catch a bus down Parra road.

Since it's a bit of a trip for me, I just wanted to be sure of what I am in for.

If I were to get a 1hr session with HJ + Top ON = $80
Is this correct?

Also I like to go after dark as late as possible, because I think it's a better experience. What would be the latest I can book for a one hour session? If I don't get a chance to book would I be able to fit in a 1hr session if I just turned up at the place.

Also what is the waiting room like? I "accidentally" walked into 57 once before and there was other dudes walking in and out of the waiting room, was kind of funny everyone HEAD down not making eye contact, but much prefer privacy.

Thanks for the comment on the shower Ahlungor, these details I really appreciate. Some punters like me are much more covert so I like to know as much detail before I go in haha. Maybe I am just too new to this whole thing still.

Anyway thanks for replys, I'm sure there are a lot of other Brother's who will also appreciate this information.
(sorry to be asking so many things, but once I know these things I will pay back the community with some nice AR's)
TY

Hi brother GY

That's ok, you can ask, that's what the forum is here for.

First of all $80/hr for massage and HJ and top ON is correct, but if you are seeing Coco, you definitely should pay more and get the top OFF man, she is not 21, but just got the more amazing natural 36 C Cups !! So what ever the massage fees (price list on the wall) pay $50 more and get a nude HJ ok!

As for the last time for an 1 hr session, I know you want to go late, the shop close at 9 pm I think so that will be 8pm, but as a rule, don't go too late in a massage shop because the girls do get tired. It's ok if you just do a 30 min, have a bit of soft sensual touching here and there and turn over for the happy bit! But for 1 hr session especially with Coco who gives a very strong massage, you would want to see her earlier in the day! And don't go without booking first.

The waiting area at the moment is more like a MLs resting lounge, customers are usually taken straight into an empty room to wait so no chance of waiting with other punters, unless you guys meeting at the door or coming out of the room at the same time!

Have fun

Cheers

GWEILO
07-11-2012, 10:47 AM
I finally visited this shop, it's at the intersection of Corunna Lane & Percival Lane East. Parked on Corunna Road and walked down the one way lane way.

AHLUNGOR
07-11-2012, 11:00 AM
I finally visited this shop, it's at the intersection of Corunna Lane & Percival Lane East. Parked on Corunna Road and walked down the one way lane way.

And who did you see brother ??

Mozilla
07-11-2012, 11:04 AM
yer, see my report on CICI and COCO double. in report section.

this is a great place. im gonna end up coming here from now on...... except i still havent tried Lisa from Foxy... will it be the one i miss out or should i go so i dont have regrets...?

GWEILO
07-11-2012, 11:07 AM
And who did you see brother ??

Not sure really, young girl with massive tits. I would say she would be early 20's or she might even be 18. Massage was not that good but seeming it was her first time as ml it's understandable.

TyC
07-11-2012, 11:44 AM
Today" we have

Coco mama

Cici sexy captain

And our( little Coco ) MENA .......(professional massage skill and has pretty face )

I'm going to the shop in this afternoon ...
:p.......
And also, we have new girl is coming on tomorrow .

Thank you:)

AHLUNGOR
07-11-2012, 11:49 AM
Not sure really, young girl with massive tits. I would say she would be early 20's or she might even be 18. Massage was not that good but seeming it was her first time as ml it's understandable.

What!!

Young girl with massive tits!! Why wasn't I told!!

I need to call Coco now!!

Which day did you see this girl ?

Mozilla
07-11-2012, 01:30 PM
.... little Tiff... you said i need to see Mena right....mmmm i sure took a liking to Cici so... im torned....

Sillyboy
07-11-2012, 11:51 PM
Seems like the move to the new premises has gone ok after all the debate on pricing. So well done ladies. I dropped by and saw Cici other day. She is ok but not hot or anything

Sillyboy
07-11-2012, 11:55 PM
Btw whilst I agree that coco massage is top notch, I honestly can't understand why some of you wanna be playing with her tits and stuff? I mean seriously she is a nice enough lady but getting jerked off by my auntie isn't quite what I would have in mind for a happy ending haha! I think getting her to do the massage and then one ofte young ones to complete Part 2 sounds far more sensible!

justinterested
08-11-2012, 12:01 AM
Btw whilst I agree that coco massage is top notch, I honestly can't understand why some of you wanna be playing with her tits and stuff? I mean seriously she is a nice enough lady but getting jerked off by my auntie isn't quite what I would have in mind for a happy ending haha! I think getting her to do the massage and then one ofte young ones to complete Part 2 sounds far more sensible!

Hahaha all i could do is giggle reading this. This will upset some ppl, but i totally agree. I prefer them young and pretty. Check out my AR on Mena, sensational massage n i enjoyed my part 2.

Sillyboy
08-11-2012, 12:09 AM
Well the definition of a MILF is Mother I Love to Fuck! But most of the aunties that I've seen in massage joints are definetely not who I would wanna fuck. The term should be MNF and it's not monday night football but Mother No Fucking way! Haha

slowmotion
08-11-2012, 12:24 AM
I found Coco is quite attractive and sensual. And agreed with all brothers, Coco's massage technique is amongst one of the best, in my opinion.

AHLUNGOR
08-11-2012, 12:47 AM

Well, you call yourself silly boy, so I guess you may be under 30 year old, fair enough, if I am your age, I probably won't rate Coco (Ada) as my no 1 ML, but I am older than her, so she is Not my auntie but rather my little sister!!

So , go ahead and find yourself a sweet young girl, you deserve it,

Cheers

Ps. I think I am a luckier punter than you, you probably will only see ML younger than 30's, good lucky to you, hope they know how to make you happy and give you pleasure, I can take any ML from 20-50, as long as she still has the look, the body and the skills, lucky me.....haha
It's fine to be mature.....lol

Cloudybay
08-11-2012, 12:47 AM
TIF, anychance to post weekly roster so that visti / booking can be planned earlier. ?

Today" we have

Coco mama

Cici sexy captain

And our( little Coco ) MENA .......(professional massage skill and has pretty face )

I'm going to the shop in this afternoon ...
:p.......
And also, we have new girl is coming on tomorrow .

Thank you:)

TyC
08-11-2012, 12:58 AM
Aiyaya....

Cloudy Gor ,

I'm still waiting for a fews hot and good girls tell me^ when they free, I will make a beautiful roster very soon
If u want to make a booking ,
Just give me a call or come to our shop straight away
I'm sure that u would happy with one of them:p

TIFFANY

Sillyboy
08-11-2012, 12:59 AM
Actually Ahlungor brother, my username was actually created by a ML and has no reference to my age as i am not quite as young as you assume. And yes i do know that you are a bit older from the ML's who told me and we've actually bumped into each other in one of the shops but I keep my online ID a little more discreet similar to bro lonely heart.

Sillyboy
08-11-2012, 01:24 AM
As honestly most punters would probably look for the younger variety rather than aunties? If the punter is already 40+, you're most likely married with kids with a spouse who wouldn't look out of place as a auntie in one of these joints given her age. Why go looking for old aunties when you got it at home. When you punt outside, then you go for younger upgrades to what you get at home. Of course if you're an old 60+, then a late 30's-40's auntie might be quite attractive though.

This might be quite controversial but I remember when people used to rave about Sasa/Jojo/Cici of Newtown but all 3 of them where aunties of 30-40+ (I know some of brothers have claimed that sasa was in her twenties but she was definetely not in that age bracket). These 3 famous aunties would be not much different in look to the "see-lai's" you see in the markets haha but cos they work in a massage joint who did FS, then they became desirable MILFs from desparate punters.

All relative to each persons taste. So Ahlungor bro, you might like your wide range whilst I think a large majority of us punters probably will go for the younger variety. I mean why else is SL promoting their young ones so much rather than recruiting for the old MILF's.

AHLUNGOR
08-11-2012, 08:43 AM
As honestly most punters would probably look for the younger variety rather than aunties? If the punter is already 40+, you're most likely married with kids with a spouse who wouldn't look out of place as a auntie in one of these joints given her age. Why go looking for old aunties when you got it at home. When you punt outside, then you go for younger upgrades to what you get at home. Of course if you're an old 60+, then a late 30's-40's auntie might be quite attractive though.

This might be quite controversial but I remember when people used to rave about Sasa/Jojo/Cici of Newtown but all 3 of them where aunties of 30-40+ (I know some of brothers have claimed that sasa was in her twenties but she was definetely not in that age bracket). These 3 famous aunties would be not much different in look to the "see-lai's" you see in the markets haha but cos they work in a massage joint who did FS, then they became desirable MILFs from desparate punters.

All relative to each persons taste. So Ahlungor bro, you might like your wide range whilst I think a large majority of us punters probably will go for the younger variety. I mean why else is SL promoting their young ones so much rather than recruiting for the old MILF's.

Hi Sillyboy,

All valid points there, no argument from me.

And you are absolutely right, why is Vicky from SL hiring all these 21 jump street young girls? Because that's what the customers want, and I think she listens and understand the market, but she always has one ML everyday who can give a decent massage plus herself, so I guess she gets the right combinations of youth and experiences on her daily roster.

Sure, who won't want to have a hot young babe running her hands all over your naked body front and back and releases all your stress??

But I guess for me my preference of importance usually are: massage and massage (when my back is hurting), breasts and tits, skills and look and youth. Sometimes I may change my preference if there is a special busty girl, so some young girl really pretty or someone who I can have FS.....etc etc.

But in the long run, it always reverted back to massage, big tits, sensual skills, look and youth

Many brothers obviously go with the reverse order: youth, look ... ......

As long as you are happy, it's a MLs supermarket out there, just load up your shopping trolleys my friends

Cheers

Thejapguy
08-11-2012, 10:42 AM
Hi Sillyboy,

All valid points there, no argument from me.

And you are absolutely right, why is Vicky from SL hiring all these 21 jump street young girls? Because that's what the customers want, and I think she listens and understand the market, but she always has one ML everyday who can give a decent massage plus herself, so I guess she gets the right combinations of youth and experiences on her daily roster.

Sure, who won't want to have a hot young babe running her hands all over your naked body front and back and releases all your stress??

But I guess for me my preference of importance usually are: massage and massage (when my back is hurting), breasts and tits, skills and look and youth. Sometimes I may change my preference if there is a special busty girl, so some young girl really pretty or someone who I can have FS.....etc etc.

But in the long run, it always reverted back to massage, big tits, sensual skills, look and youth

Many brothers obviously go with the reverse order: youth, look ... ......

As long as you are happy, it's a MLs supermarket out there, just load up your shopping trolleys my friends

Cheers

Alungor if massage and massage is ur pirorty I strongly recommend "Liangzi" which is on 477 Pitt st. All the masure are flown from china here for 3-4 yrs working visa. The massage is on another level...I have tried coco n yukis (wattle st) massage,now we agree these ml have good massage in the industry and now if these ML have a rating in massage of 5, then these Liangzi girls will be 8 or 9...definitely a few levels higher.

AHLUNGOR
08-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Alungor if massage and massage is ur pirorty I strongly recommend "Liangzi" which is on 477 Pitt st. All the masure are flown from china here for 3-4 yrs working visa. The massage is on another level...I have tried coco n yukis (wattle st) massage,now we agree these ml have good massage in the industry and now if these ML have a rating in massage of 5, then these Liangzi girls will be 8 or 9...definitely a few levels higher.

Thanks Thejapguy,

I will definitely give them a try next time my back is hurting, I do go to legit massage for massage only when I have the needs. otherwise, I still like to have a happy ending and a handful of tits. Don't think I will get any part 2 at Liangzi, so they will have to wait..........lol

Cheers

:miao:

AHLUNGOR
08-11-2012, 11:34 AM

The Legendary Coco.

Miranda 21, sexy and beautiful Taiwanese girl

New girl Lisa, from Szechuan, late 20's, slim and toned body, very well proportioned, playful, naughty and very sensual

Cheers

Mozilla
08-11-2012, 11:45 AM
if only this place registers themselves to be legit... i can use all my private heathcare here.

AHLUNGOR
08-11-2012, 11:47 AM
if only this place registers themselves to be legit... i can use all my private heathcare here.

But you won't be cuming here if it is legit, won't you brother Moz??

Mozilla
08-11-2012, 11:50 AM
only on paper my good friend. still same service... just on paper we can all claim the benefits. i mean with Coco's skill she should be able to pass.. i mean get people like Joey or now i hear Mena is decent.. why not register the certification or what ever requirement and then all of us can claim.. i mean i can claim some of the massage shop from the shopping centre and they are no better.

Sillyboy
08-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Ahlungor bro, yes we can agree that people will have different perspectives to what they look for in punting. The shop owners like David, Vicky and Coco will all try to have a range that can cater to customers whether they are older but excellent at massage, or the young ones who tend to look good but less massage or in some cases less extras cos they try to use their youth and looks to trade. As i say, a lot of punters will want the younger variety and hope to hit the good skills and massage as part of their punting but there will be some who go for the aunties tried and tested but less desirable looks

Sillyboy
08-11-2012, 12:09 PM
Btw liangzhi does have decent masseuses but I think majority of them are men. Nothing wrong with getting a legit massage from them but you not likely to get any young hot girl to do it for you and definetely no extras. At their price, it is pretty expensive too compared to what you can get elaewhere

Sillyboy
08-11-2012, 12:12 PM
Mozilla bro I think getting the legit registers will only bring this business problems as it will put some unwanted spotlight on them from the authorities. For any massage joint, the 3 biggest problems they fear are lack of customers, lack of good girls to attract those customers and the fucking council.

AHLUNGOR
08-11-2012, 12:17 PM
Ahlungor bro, yes we can agree that people will have different perspectives to what they look for in punting. The shop owners like David, Vicky and Coco will all try to have a range that can cater to customers whether they are older but excellent at massage, or the young ones who tend to look good but less massage or in some cases less extras cos they try to use their youth and looks to trade. As i say, a lot of punters will want the younger variety and hope to hit the good skills and massage as part of their punting but there will be some who go for the aunties tried and tested but less desirable looks

Haha, let me remind you that these aunties are like little sisters to me, and a lot of them are smoking hot, so horses for courses and in the eyes of the beholders.

Enough said, we are all in agreement......lol

cheers

Sillyboy
08-11-2012, 12:24 PM
Lol an auntie is an auntie. Can't change their age or wear and tear! Only little sister in name maybe as friend but as a punt still an auntie haha

Thejapguy
08-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Btw liangzhi does have decent masseuses but I think majority of them are men. Nothing wrong with getting a legit massage from them but you not likely to get any young hot girl to do it for you and definetely no extras. At their price, it is pretty expensive too compared to what you can get elaewhere

nope, majority are females...80-20....if they give you a male you can request female staff...because most pp request females thats why the male is always free..
young hot girl there is a girl call rose...21-22 yrs old...nice, good looking and friendly..try her but yeh no HJ n things like that...not that i knw of anywhays

AHLUNGOR
08-11-2012, 04:51 PM
nope, majority are females...80-20....if they give you a male you can request female staff...because most pp request females thats why the male is always free..
young hot girl there is a girl call rose...21-22 yrs old...nice, good looking and friendly..try her but yeh no HJ n things like that...not that i knw of anywhays

I wonder if that has stopped any brother from trying. BTW, I never been there, can any one advise how the rooms are like, are there enough privacy to do a quick tug if you can convince the girl.

I had a few surprised HJ's at Hygienic and that was totally legit, I just got really friendly with Lily (a girl from HongKong used to work at the Holiday Inn Harbour View's sauna) and she gave it to me for free and we got to muck around a bit too and we had to be very very quiet as there were no rooms, just separated by curtains (and both times when I got it, we were the only people in the shop !! I would only tell this because the shop is no longer there............haha

Cheers

tpol
09-11-2012, 11:50 PM
I tried the new girl Lisa.

Tall. very good body. Big sexy eyes. Speaks cantonese.

I asked for a hard massage and I got a hard massage. I screamed a few times. She massages your sore ligaments and thats why it hurt.

But I enjoyed the pain.

Her massage is not applied with as much finesse as Yuki wattle but if you like it hard then shes the girl

She has big hands. As big as mine. It makes you fella look small !!!

Retry? Definitely.

icegel
10-11-2012, 08:52 AM
Who is on the menu today :)

Thejapguy
10-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Is there a back entrance alungor? Drive past I think it's in the middle of parramatta rd...where to park?

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2012, 09:08 AM
Is there a back entrance alungor? Drive past I think it's in the middle of parramatta rd...where to park?

There is a back entrance from the backstreet, in fact the front door on Parramatta road is always closed, if you park at the front, there is a laneway right next to the shop which leads you to the back entry.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2012, 04:50 PM
On my way home along Parra so stop by to check out who's on.

Wow, super hot mama my little sister Tiffany , so sexy in her singlet and hot pants showing off plenty of her assets,

Then there are two young friends of Tiff, Miranda and Cat I think, there are customers walking in and out so I couldnt get proper introduction. If I haven't had my session this morning with Lisa, I am definitely staying.

There is another very sexy looking slim girl with long hair in a super short skirt, just got a peep as she walked into a room.

Shit, no one is bloody over size 6 today, this little doll house is looking sensational

Cheers

Cloudybay
10-11-2012, 09:24 PM
How about Sunday roster ? Has to rely on ALUNGOR 's communicationo as there is NO trace of 252B roster under "shop Roster" section.

On my way home along Parra so stop by to check out who's on.

Wow, super hot mama my little sister Tiffany , so sexy in her singlet and hot pants showing off plenty of her assets,

Then there are two young friends of Tiff, Miranda and Cat I think, there are customers walking in and out so I couldnt get proper introduction. If I haven't had my session this morning with Lisa, I am definitely staying.

There is another very sexy looking slim girl with long hair in a super short skirt, just got a peep as she walked into a room.

Shit, no one is bloody over size 6 today, this little doll house is looking sensational

Cheers

tpol
10-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Ahlungor, did u like lisa?

crazy4thai
11-11-2012, 02:41 PM
I got some time to kill last week and kind of getting bore with Newtown and Thai shops so decided to check out the goods at this shop. Pop in and saw two young girls, ok looking but not my cup of tea. Coco was busy for another 15 minutes so I decided to wait. Everything else after that is standard good services of CoCo, come out all relaxed and happy. I would say for now CoCo's massage is the only thing that get me back for another visit.

AHLUNGOR
11-11-2012, 06:27 PM
I got some time to kill last week and kind of getting bore with Newtown and Thai shops so decided to check out the goods at this shop. Pop in and saw two young girls, ok looking but not my cup of tea. Coco was busy for another 15 minutes so I decided to wait. Everything else after that is standard good services of CoCo, come out all relaxed and happy. I would say for now CoCo's massage is the only thing that get me back for another visit.

I will absolutely second that !!

rsalcedo
12-11-2012, 04:02 PM
Tried this place yesterday. Not hard to find, just used my phone's gps.
Parked on the street in Percival street then walked, entered the small lane, then entrance.
Pressed doorbell, greeted by the hot mamasan, then waited as 2 girls busy
2 girls working, Cat (or Kat?) and Miranda. Cat has another booking so had Miranda
Taiwanese girl, face is ok (but not too smooth, traces of pimples), body is ok, complexion typical taiwanese, skin is ok
Went into the room, opted for 45 minutes coz i haven't had dinner yet.
Massage is horrible but she is trying to put effort into it, and she admitted that she's new and still learning from coco.
The upside is, you can have a very nice conversation with this girl, she has decent english.
And she has a very bubbly personality, and she is really smart. (which i like)
Unfortunately, we didn't reach part 2, i ran out of time, didn't notice because we enjoyed talking while she just press
my back with her fingers. When i got up, it felt like i didn't even have a massage session ;(
If you're after a good conversation with a lovely young girl, it's worth it.
I'll definitely come back. If she's available, i will try what's she has on offer on part 2. or just check out the other MLs.

DeepImpact
12-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Tried this place yesterday. Not hard to find, just used my phone's gps.
Parked on the street in Percival street then walked, entered the small lane, then entrance.
Pressed doorbell, greeted by the hot mamasan, then waited as 2 girls busy
2 girls working, Cat (or Kat?) and Miranda. Cat has another booking so had Miranda
Taiwanese girl, face is ok (but not too smooth, traces of pimples), body is ok, complexion typical taiwanese, skin is ok
Went into the room, opted for 45 minutes coz i haven't had dinner yet.
Massage is horrible but she is trying to put effort into it, and she admitted that she's new and still learning from coco.
The upside is, you can have a very nice conversation with this girl, she has decent english.
And she has a very bubbly personality, and she is really smart. (which i like)
Unfortunately, we didn't reach part 2, i ran out of time, didn't notice because we enjoyed talking while she just press
my back with her fingers. When i got up, it felt like i didn't even have a massage session ;(
If you're after a good conversation with a lovely young girl, it's worth it.
I'll definitely come back. If she's available, i will try what's she has on offer on part 2. or just check out the other MLs.

Cheaper then a $350 conversation with a MOC girl then who clearly must be a genius in comparison.

Pleasedonot
13-11-2012, 01:19 AM
Hi Bros:

i just back from a business trip to Singapore, i was with my manager all week so i didnt get to ..... anyways, nice to see you all and what a shock that my fav ML shop 55 has closed :(

google mapped coco's new shop its a bit hard to find and the rear entrance a bit dodgy but i guess google's pic might be outdated,

honestly its a bit far for me now compares to burwood so now will only visit when passing by and time allowed,

i guess for their new business with a not as good location, i guess transparency (lets say detailed AR) has became more important so we will know which type to go for before we start kicking ourselves to drive there,

good luck coco and tiff(i havent met you)

justinterested
13-11-2012, 03:51 AM
Hi Bros:

i just back from a business trip to Singapore, i was with my manager all week so i didnt get to ..... anyways, nice to see you all and what a shock that my fav ML shop 55 has closed :(

google mapped coco's new shop its a bit hard to find and the rear entrance a bit dodgy but i guess google's pic might be outdated,

honestly its a bit far for me now compares to burwood so now will only visit when passing by and time allowed,

i guess for their new business with a not as good location, i guess transparency (lets say detailed AR) has became more important so we will know which type to go for before we start kicking ourselves to drive there,

good luck coco and tiff(i havent met you)

There is some real good talents at the new joint. It's a shame you can't make it to their new place.

Cloudybay
13-11-2012, 02:12 PM
How would compare these new talents to LENG.. services, look and skill. Better or matched?

There is some real good talents at the new joint. It's a shame you can't make it to their new place.

TyC
13-11-2012, 02:46 PM
I have different new talents u can Try
CICI=everyone like her after have a hour massage with her
MENA=pretty face with very good massage skill
Miranda =very very happy girl
cat=19 yrs old , cup C with her wild face:p....but in fact she is very innocent in her heart :p
and other THREE more girls are coming in this Weekend.
They all new in massage shop.I promise u guys won't disappoint
I introduced Leng and emma to vicky ,they are good example ,right?:)

justinterested
13-11-2012, 06:14 PM
How would compare these new talents to LENG.. services, look and skill. Better or matched?

I never had the opportunity to try out the famous Leng when she worked at SL. But I can tell you, if Leng does come back, she will most likely be working at this shop as she is tiffany's friend.

I've been coming to this shop to see my now stand out favourite girl, Mena. She works every Wednesday. Here at review i wrote up before:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3041-MENA-252b-Parramatta-Rd-Stanmore&highlight=mena

AHLUNGOR
13-11-2012, 07:01 PM
I never had the opportunity to try out the famous Leng when she worked at SL. But I can tell you, if Leng does come back, she will most likely be working at this shop as she is tiffany's friend.

I've been coming to this shop to see my now stand out favourite girl, Mena. She works every Wednesday. Here at review i wrote up before:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3041-MENA-252b-Parramatta-Rd-Stanmore&highlight=mena

Haha, I am not so sure about that, But where Leng is gonna to work again is not important, as long as it it not $185/hr again.

Cheers

wilisno
13-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Haha, I am not so sure about that, But where Leng is gonna to work again is not important, as long as it it not $185/hr again.

Cheers

Could well be $400 ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
13-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Could well be $400 ! :miao:

I don't think so, Leng is very good with her hands but she doesn't like to do FS and she doesn't have to.

She is a 9.9 with her hands, much lower in other areas so why exposé yourself??

Cheers

wilisno
13-11-2012, 07:24 PM
I don't think so, Leng is very good with her hands but she doesn't like to do FS and she doesn't have to.

She is a 9.9 with her hands, much lower in other areas so why exposé yourself??

Cheers

Hahaha ! Ask Tiff ! :miao:

Oops ! Shouldn't have said that ! :miao:

GreenL
13-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Hey everyone, just wondering is this place easy for parking?? I've been following Coco from SL> silver fox> burwood and now this. No one has a better massage than she does :-). Haven't seen tiff since SL though, must pay her a visit now, is she a mamasan now or still serving?? Cheers

TyC
13-11-2012, 07:49 PM
Haha...Mr. Wilison @Tiffany said she has different girls with different prices and serivces in different places:p
Always give u the best one that she promised you

wilisno
13-11-2012, 07:52 PM
Haha...Mr. Wilison @Tiffany said she has different girls with different prices and serivces in different places:p
Always give u the best one that she promised you
Hehe, I know Tiffany will look after me ! 么么 :miao:

AHLUNGOR
13-11-2012, 11:43 PM
Hey everyone, just wondering is this place easy for parking?? I've been following Coco from SL> silver fox> burwood and now this. No one has a better massage than she does :-). Haven't seen tiff since SL though, must pay her a visit now, is she a mamasan now or still serving?? Cheers

Haha brother GreenL,

I could have taken you along with Coco's journey!

There are plenty of off street parking and apart from peak hours you can park at the front but still need to go around the back door.

As for Tiff, well only Tiff knows what she is doing ...... haha

Cheers

tpol
14-11-2012, 06:22 AM
U mean who she is doing right? Lucky fella or dare i say gal?

Leppon
14-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Since it moved to new place it's just abit far for me frm Burwood, so haven't tried it until Monday. Since i have a dinner @ the city and 7ish so got about 1 hour spares so google the map and drop in for a visit.

Got there and a cute petite lady welcome me and for some reason i like her voice, don't know how to describe it but am sure you all know what i mean. Anyway, got in the room, and only opted for 30mins since don't have enof time for 1 hour and pay the money and had a quick shower. Back in the room, and the massage started after a few chat then i know it was Tiffany who massaged me. Her massage skill actually not bad, i like it, would try for 1 hour next time, if she free. Because she said she normally don't do massage....

And for part 2 she asked Miranda to finish me off. I didn't ask but i would love her to finish the part 2 for me, she's cute and hot. Does any brother know she does offer part2? or only to brother Ahlungor??

So part 2 Miranda came in and the usual deal $50.00 extra for part 2. She's indeed a very happy girl, nice body, allow my hand wondering anywhere and lead me cross the line no time... won't mind to try her massage too, since she said her massage is good as well hahaha.

So overall it's pretty good experience for the first time there but waiting for the changes at the end was abit funny tho.

Cloudybay
14-11-2012, 11:38 AM
Hahaha ! Ask Tiff ! :miao:

Oops ! Shouldn't have said that ! :miao:

$400?!?... quite a ask..

AHLUNGOR
14-11-2012, 12:15 PM
And for part 2 she asked Miranda to finish me off. I didn't ask but i would love her to finish the part 2 for me, she's cute and hot. Does any brother know she does offer part2? or only to brother Ahlungor??

Haha, Brother Leppon,

Your comment could get me into a lot of troubles you know...............but thanks for thinking about me anyway..............lol

Only Tiff can answer that!!

Cheers

:question:

AHLUNGOR
14-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Serving today Wednesday:

Your legendary hostess Coco is back from a short break from the countryside

Mena, the new Taiwanese girl everyone was talking about, very young and sweet, cute and playful.

Mimi, new lady, all natural 36 DD Cups which make my dear Coco a little bit jealous, Chinese/Japanese mix, sensual services and firm massage.

Cheers

justinterested
15-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Ok guys, which bro's booked Mena today? I couldn't get my usual time because she was booked out! Luckily coco was able to get me a slot.

Travelmate
15-11-2012, 01:06 AM
Serving today Wednesday:

Mena, the new Taiwanese girl everyone was talking about, very young and sweet, cute and playful.

Mimi, new lady, all natural 36 DD Cups which make my dear Coco a little bit jealous, Chinese/Japanese mix, sensual services and firm massage.

Cheers

I have seen Miranda too!! haha

Mr Crash and Burn
15-11-2012, 08:56 AM
Serving today Wednesday:

Cheers

This roster is heavily biased towards your needs Bro Ahlungor......what day is super slim day?

AHLUNGOR
15-11-2012, 09:03 AM
This roster is heavily biased towards your needs Bro Ahlungor......what day is super slim day?

What bias ?? The 36 DD cups?? I am still trying to figure out how I can get to Stanmore to check them out, I don't have as much freedom as you do brother C&B!!

So you got tired of Fiona and Joey already??

Well to start with , your little Tiff is on Fri/Sat/Sun!

And I think Mena, Miranda, Cat, Lisa are all your type, young and slim and all that, so just stay tune for the roster OK, too early to talk to Coco.......haha

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
15-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Roster this week:

Thursday: Lisa, Miranda and new girl Maddy, similar built to Tiff, Taiwanese girl, big watery eyes, white skin, good massage, sensual services.

Friday: Cici, Vivian (new Singapore girl) excellent English, very good all round services. Coco and Tiffany

Saturday: Maddy, Miranda, and new girl Sophie, late 20's, slim and sexy, very good services, Mimi the 36 DD Cups

Sunday: Mimi, Miranda, Coco and Tiffany

Cheers

:miao::miao::miao:

TyC
16-11-2012, 09:42 AM
Today we have one more NEW girl^.^.....

So CICI(sexy sexy sexy sexy babe ,Vivian( singapore , her voice a bit husky and good service , new girl 23'( she can do good massage and cute face:) ),

Please call Tiffany if u want to make a booking with them:)

Have a good day

Tiffany & coco

^.^

Travelmate
16-11-2012, 10:53 AM
Hi Tyc,

I need massage from cute girl ....
what will be her name??

will she be Tyc>

??

powermail93
16-11-2012, 02:25 PM
Hi Tyc,

Any girls of your shop 252b may provided FullService Or Just HJ service only.

What is $$$ for FS (usually Billy Shop is $50 to $80)????

AHLUNGOR
16-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Hi Tyc,

Any girls of your shop 252b may provided FullService Or Just HJ service only.

What is $$$ for FS (usually Billy Shop is $50 to $80)????

And you expect to get an answer for that ??

Let me give you a standard reply then: this is a Chinese RnT shop, if you want FS you should go to a FS shop, for the XXth times!!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
19-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Hi Tyc,

I need massage from cute girl ....
what will be her name??

will she be Tyc>

??

I think Tyc is working very hard right now to fill up their roster for the week. stick around, cuming out really soon,

Any minutes now

Cheers

TyC
19-11-2012, 05:26 PM
THIS WEEK ROSTER:

MONDAY
=====TINA(GOOD MASSAGE SKILL ,WRITE WRITE BODY(MILKY)
=====MIRANDA(MORE SEXIER THAN BEFORE)

TUESDAY
=====MIA (I GUESS MANY PEOPLE KNOWS ABOUT HER)
=====TINA

WEDNESDAY
====MENA(ALREADY FULLY BOOKED)
=====MIRANDA
=====MIMI(JAN/CHINESE,THE BEST B2B IN 252B WITH HER SUPER EEEEEEEEEEEE BALL BALL)

THURSDAY
=====R I T A (MILKY AND SKINNY BODY,COME BACK FOR EVERYONE =p)
=====LISA( S-SHAPE ,HONGKONG MASSAGE GIRL)

FRIDAY
=====CICI (SEXY PRINCESS,BE CAREFUL U WOULD IN LOVE WITH HER ^^)
=====TINA
=====LINA(100% GOOD SERVICE )

SATURDAY
======RITA
======MIMI
======TINA

SUNDAY
======ANGLENA((WORK THIS WEEK ONLY,TIFF"S SECRET GIRL)
======MIMI
======MIRANDA

TIFFANY=====WED,THURSDAY,FRIDAY,SAT,SUN @5 DAYS>.<"
COCO =====EVERYDAY APPOINTMENT ONLY

PLEASE CALL OR MESSAGE 0470-380-834 OR 0449-883-189,

AHLUNGOR
20-11-2012, 12:09 PM
THIS WEEK ROSTER:

TUESDAY
=====MIA (I GUESS MANY PEOPLE KNOWS ABOUT HER)
=====TINA

WEDNESDAY
=====MIRANDA
=====MIMI(JAN/CHINESE,THE BEST B2B IN 252B WITH HER SUPER EEEEEEEEEEEE BALL BALL)

THURSDAY

FRIDAY
=====TINA

SATURDAY
======RITA
======MIMI
======TINA

SUNDAY
======MIMI
======MIRANDA

Looks like my little sister Tiff is calling all the shots here, this crew looks more like a younger Tiff crew rather than a more experienced MILF crew from Coco. I guess this is probably more suited to the punters' general preferences.

Cheers

TyC
20-11-2012, 11:46 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MONDAY
=====TINA (GOOD MASSAGE SKILL, SEXY WHITE MILKY BODY)
=====MIRANDA (SEXIER THAN EVER)

TUESDAY
=====MIA (FAMOUSLY KNOWN, ENOUGH SAID)
=====TINA

WEDNESDAY
=====MENA(FULLY BOOKED)
=====MIRANDA
=====MIMI(JAP/CHINESE,THE BEST B2B IN 252B, SUPER EEEEEEEEEEEE BALL BALL)

THURSDAY
=====RITA (MILKY AND SLIM TIGHT BODY, BACK FOR EVERYONE =p)
=====LISA (HOUR GLASS SHAPED BODY, HONGKONG MASSAGE GIRL)

FRIDAY
=====CICI (SEXY PRINCESS, BE CAREFUL, U WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH HER ^^)
=====TINA
=====LINA (100% GOOD SERVICE )

SATURDAY
======RITA
======MIMI
======TINA

SUNDAY
======ANGELA((WORKING ONLY THIS WEEK, TIFF'S SECRET GIRL)
======MIMI
======MIRANDA

TIFFANY=====WED,THURSDAY,FRIDAY,SAT,SUN @5 DAYS>.<

Thank you for someone helping me fix my stupid English ...
hehe...,,,
Have a good night.

Tiffany sis

wilisno
21-11-2012, 12:06 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MONDAY
=====TINA (GOOD MASSAGE SKILL, SEXY WHITE MILKY BODY)
=====MIRANDA (SEXIER THAN EVER)

TUESDAY
=====TINA

WEDNESDAY
=====MENA(FULLY BOOKED)
=====MIRANDA
=====MIMI(JAP/CHINESE,THE BEST B2B IN 252B, SUPER EEEEEEEEEEEE BALL BALL)

THURSDAY
=====RITA (MILKY AND SLIM TIGHT BODY, BACK FOR EVERYONE =p)
=====LISA (HOUR GLASS SHAPED BODY, HONGKONG MASSAGE GIRL)

FRIDAY
=====CICI (SEXY PRINCESS, BE CAREFUL, U WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH HER ^^)
=====TINA
=====LINA (100% GOOD SERVICE )

SATURDAY
======RITA
======MIMI
======TINA

SUNDAY
======ANGELA((WORKING ONLY THIS WEEK, TIFF'S SECRET GIRL)
======MIMI
======MIRANDA

TIFFANY=====WED,THURSDAY,FRIDAY,SAT,SUN @5 DAYS>.<

Thank you for someone helping me fix my stupid English ...
hehe...,,,
Have a good night.

Tiffany sis

Who said you write stupid English ? I say you write cute English ! :miao:

Travelmate
21-11-2012, 10:53 AM
Tiffany English getting better everyday ...

I need to catch up!!!

HAHA

AHLUNGOR
21-11-2012, 10:55 AM
Tiffany English getting better everyday ...

I need to catch up!!!

HAHA

I will never know, she never speaks to me in English, and in fact she doesn't speak much at all, just making those really sexy noise.......

Travelmate
21-11-2012, 11:16 AM
I will never know, she never speaks to me in English, and in fact she doesn't speak much at all, just making those really sexy noise.......

Tiff spoke to me more than action or "THOSE" other noise.

Travelmate is the one missing out the most on Tiff sexual power

AHLUNGOR
21-11-2012, 11:25 AM
Tiff spoke to me more than action or "THOSE" other noise.

Travelmate is the one missing out the most on Tiff sexual power

Never too late to catch up and make up for lost grounds !!

Travelmate
21-11-2012, 11:43 AM
I am not too sure about that ....

Wait for Tiff to give me more !!

haha

AHLUNGOR
21-11-2012, 05:02 PM
THIS WEEK ROSTER:

WEDNESDAY
=====MIRANDA

THURSDAY

FRIDAY
=====TINA

SATURDAY
======RITA
======MIMI
======TINA

SUNDAY
======MIMI
======MIRANDA

I wish I could have the opportunity to go out there to see Mimi and her 38 E Cup which according to Coco, much better than hers!! and perhaps even a Mimi/Coco double, and when things started to heat up and got mixed around, that could very easily turned into Momo/Cici double, such are their names ...............haha

Cheers

Travelmate
21-11-2012, 05:10 PM
I think a double is essential for me!

Vin
21-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Quote - TUESDAY
=====TINA

Why is this Mia famously known?

tpol
22-11-2012, 07:58 PM
From newtown?

AHLUNGOR
22-11-2012, 11:55 PM
From newtown?

I don't think she's the same Mia, Coco would have told me if she got someone with 501 Mia's massive tits!

AHLUNGOR
23-11-2012, 01:20 PM
THIS WEEK ROSTER:

FRIDAY
=====TINA

SATURDAY
======RITA
======MIMI
======TINA

SUNDAY
======MIMI
======MIRANDA

Plus Coco and Tiffany for the weekend !!

bronze
23-11-2012, 03:40 PM
is that the same rita formerly from SL. whom i never got the chance to see

Travelmate
23-11-2012, 03:44 PM
is that the same rita formerly from sl. Whom i never got the chance to see

yes yes yes

hornydevil76
24-11-2012, 01:41 AM
Sorry for the late report but only just got sometime now to write one.

I am usually a lazy person so more of a lurker but this is a fairly long rant. Just to be clear I have never been here or met any of the MLs here before. Nor am I on anyone's payroll. I put this here since I know my post count is very low, so it might be sus to some.

I managed to get a bit of time to visit this place in Stanmore on Thursday that everyone been talking about.

When this was in the previous location, I was unable to make it there. I have to admit that the new location while not as convenient for some (train, bus or car), is easy to get to by car.

Lots of street parking but you will need to take into account of the traffic getting there and also going around for a park.

I called late in the afternoon for Coco, mainly because of the numerous reports on how good her massage is. I didn't realise it at the time but Coco answered and said she was available now.

Driving there, with lots of traffic meant I was there 30mins late. This usually means you don't get your booking. Lucky for me, no one was there during that time.

Rang the door bell, Coco let me in. Since I have never met her before I have to say she is a MLIF. She is very professional and service oriented. Asked me how long I was there for, introduced me to Rita (maybe next time) to see if I would like a younger girl. Good for her staff (glad she was thinking of them as the boss).

But that day I really wanted a decent massage so asked if she was available instead for 2hrs. I tried a few massage places a few times but I just wasnt into it. Either the place is not clean, the girls are not my type or lack of a working door. Also, even when I go for one hr massage, it felt rushed.

This lead me to FS places instead but thats another story. Coco and Tiff's place actually put my mind at ease straight away. Clean, working doors, decent sized rooms, showers. I can't comment on the MLs since i have not meet or tried them all.

I paid $160 ($55 x 2hrs + 50 extra). All I can say best money spent for a massage. Spoke with Coco all the time (in Canto), she put me at ease. I got to know her quite a bit.

What I got was a great, no, superb massage with most of my knots worked out, had a great conversation in part 1.

Part 2 was the best I ever had. I can put it that this was better than some punts I have had. No, Coco does not do FS and this is a RnT place. Sensual, taking her time, no rush.

Only parts for improvement I can think of is that this place needs a dedicated receptionist. When Coco massages, she will not answer the phone. This is not a fault since she is being professional during the massage. But she can't wear both hats at the sametime.

For me, I don't mind or care and I mentioned to her that I don't mind her answering the calls. Since I know I won't like it if I am calling to make a book and no one is picking up.

The other thing is that they also needs to take down names and phone numbers for bookings. This has been touched on before but it is little things that stick in punters minds. If the service is good, customers come back.

This is because I called for a booking leaving no names or number and turn up late. Coco did say that she trusts people and she had never had a no show.

But as a business, they need to be able to call back to check that the punter is coming, whether they are late. If there are other punters waiting or a booking after, then they need to let the punter who is late know.

Next time I have to try her cupping.

Ahlungor - Coco is asking when you are going to try Mimi...

Finally, Coco said she is taking a small holiday during Christmas but she mentioned Tiff will be looking after the shop. I am sure Tiff will be up to the task.

wilisno
24-11-2012, 02:46 AM
Sorry for the late report but only just got sometime now to write one.

I am usually a lazy person so more of a lurker but this is a fairly long rant. Just to be clear I have never been here or met any of the MLs here before. Nor am I on anyone's payroll. I put this here since I know my post count is very low, so it might be sus to some.

I managed to get a bit of time to visit this place in Stanmore on Thursday that everyone been talking about.

When this was in the previous location, I was unable to make it there. I have to admit that the new location while not as convenient for some (train, bus or car), is easy to get to by car.

Lots of street parking but you will need to take into account of the traffic getting there and also going around for a park.

I called late in the afternoon for Coco, mainly because of the numerous reports on how good her massage is. I didn't realise it at the time but Coco answered and said she was available now.

Driving there, with lots of traffic meant I was there 30mins late. This usually means you don't get your booking. Lucky for me, no one was there during that time.

Rang the door bell, Coco let me in. Since I have never met her before I have to say she is a MLIF. She is very professional and service oriented. Asked me how long I was there for, introduced me to Rita (maybe next time) to see if I would like a younger girl. Good for her staff (glad she was thinking of them as the boss).

But that day I really wanted a decent massage so asked if she was available instead for 2hrs. I tried a few massage places a few times but I just wasnt into it. Either the place is not clean, the girls are not my type or lack of a working door. Also, even when I go for one hr massage, it felt rushed.

This lead me to FS places instead but thats another story. Coco and Tiff's place actually put my mind at ease straight away. Clean, working doors, decent sized rooms, showers. I can't comment on the MLs since i have not meet or tried them all.

I paid $160 ($55 x 2hrs + 50 extra). All I can say best money spent for a massage. Spoke with Coco all the time (in Canto), she put me at ease. I got to know her quite a bit.

What I got was a great, no, superb massage with most of my knots worked out, had a great conversation in part 1.

Part 2 was the best I ever had. I can put it that this was better than some punts I have had. No, Coco does not do FS and this is a RnT place. Sensual, taking her time, no rush.

Only parts for improvement I can think of is that this place needs a dedicated receptionist. When Coco massages, she will not answer the phone. This is not a fault since she is being professional during the massage. But she can't wear both hats at the sametime.

For me, I don't mind or care and I mentioned to her that I don't mind her answering the calls. Since I know I won't like it if I am calling to make a book and no one is picking up.

The other thing is that they also needs to take down names and phone numbers for bookings. This has been touched on before but it is little things that stick in punters minds. If the service is good, customers come back.

This is because I called for a booking leaving no names or number and turn up late. Coco did say that she trusts people and she had never had a no show.

But as a business, they need to be able to call back to check that the punter is coming, whether they are late. If there are other punters waiting or a booking after, then they need to let the punter who is late know.

Next time I have to try her cupping.

Finally, Coco said she is taking a small holiday during Christmas but she mentioned Tiff will be looking after the shop. I am sure Tiff will be up to the task.

Don't worry if you're new to report writing, I'm sure no one will dispute your findings, and no one will suspect you to be biased, because they have passed the test of time for being on top of their game ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
24-11-2012, 09:07 AM

Hi Brother Devil76,

Thanks for the excellent review for Coco and her shop. Yes, for a typical Chinese RnT, this shop has a lot of potential with its existing hardware and with Coco and Tiffany running the show, the quality of the software is pretty much alway assured as well, so I have no doubt they will do well as they iron out all the teething problems such as a dedicated receptionist and a waiting room with improved privacy etc.

Well, Coco was the first ML I ever openly declared my no. 1 girl, so I know how good you must have felt after your two hours session, in fact I am very jealous of you because the most time I ever spent with Coco/Ada was one and a half hour and that session started off with a different lady too. Yeah, I wish Stanmore is closer to the city so that I can visit her more often to give them some more suggestions on how to improve her shop, we just don't have enough time these days.

BTW, why are you guys talking about ME for ??

And yes, I will have to make time to meet Mimi, she was someone Coco wants me to meet, just wonder why..............haha

Thanks again, and Rita will be a great girl to try next.

Have a nice day.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
24-11-2012, 09:12 AM
Don't worry if you're new to report writing, I'm sure no one will dispute your findings, and no one will suspect you to be biased, because they have passed the test of time for being on top of their game ! :miao:

Haha Brother Wil,

Very nice words for supporting, when was the last time you tried out their Top Game? or did you ever?

Surely you have to pay them a visit one of these days, right?

May be just to catch up with little Tiff ?

Or perhaps you have been around plenty of times but just not telling.........lol

You can always PM me though.

Cheers

Travelmate
24-11-2012, 09:33 AM
take it easy guys ...

All reports welcome..

no one will suspect anyone to be biased, because every brother experience can be different even with the same girl ...

AHLUNGOR
24-11-2012, 11:01 AM
take it easy guys ...

All reports welcome..

no one will suspect anyone to be biased, because every brother experience can be different even with the same girl ...

I don't think anyone was arguing, I think we are all just padding each other on the back !!

wilisno
24-11-2012, 11:47 AM
Haha Brother Wil,

Very nice words for supporting, when was the last time you tried out their Top Game? or did you ever?

Surely you have to pay them a visit one of these days, right?

May be just to catch up with little Tiff ?

Or perhaps you have been around plenty of times but just not telling.........lol

You can always PM me though.

Cheers
No, I haven't been there at all, I was responding to the hornydevil only, so he doesn't have to hold back writing his reviews. As for the words of support to the shop, I'm sure even a blind man can read from this forum that they make a successful team !

Travelmate
24-11-2012, 11:51 AM
No, I haven't been there at all, I was responding to the hornydevil only, so he doesn't have to hold back writing his reviews. As for the words of support to the shop, I'm sure even a blind man can read from this forum that they make a successful team !

King Wil,

go and have a look ...

wilisno
24-11-2012, 12:04 PM
King Wil,

go and have a look ...
Hehe, one of these days ... first check if Tiffany's on ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
24-11-2012, 12:36 PM
Hehe, one of these days ... first check if Tiffany's on ! ;) ;) ;)

She is on right now !!

On line I mean !!

cato
26-11-2012, 12:50 PM
MIMI

After reading the good reviews of this place and Mimi's big rack I decided to pay a visit last night. I tried calling Coco on her mobile but after several calls there was no answer. I then tried Tiffany's mobile and she answered. I suspect she wasn't at the shop, but she was kind enough to take my booking details (I wanted to see Mimi for an hour) and she sias she'd call Coco to confirm my booking and call me back.

She wasn't able to get a hold of Coco either and was very apologetic (damn, she sounds so sexy on the phone - and I never got the chance to see her at SL so I'll be visiting her in Stanmore soon)

I then sms'd Coco with my booking details, but 15 mins later I still did not get a reply.

I decided to take the chance and drove over to the shop anyway. When I arrived, the door was answered by a very pretty student type chinese girl. She was very friendly and took me to a room and told me to wait. A minute later a ML arrived and I could tell by the size of her boobs that she must be Mimi... LOL

I couldn't believe my luck.. She told me her name was Mimi and I told her that I want to stay for the hour. She gave a decent massage, not the best I've had but it was competent and she put in a good effort.

When it was time for part 2, I negotiated for a nude HJ and when she undressed I think I saw some of the most spectacular tits I have ever seen. They are not gigantic huge but they are full D cups, possibly even DD, but they are so pert and bouncy I thought these boobs are fakies for sure..

However I was wrong... I gave them a full and special Dr Cato breast examination and I can confirm that they are all real. Mimi gave an excellent HJ and spanish between those wonderful things was a true sight to behold... Finally got over the line and I left there feeling very happy.

The Burwood shop was just little bit too far for me, but Stanmore is very convenient so I will be back often...

Mimi is a Milf in her 30's and she's japanese. She taught me quite a few japanese phrases and apart from her fabulous rack she also has a slender but firm physique. On the way out, Coco said hello and I hadn't seen her since the SL days where she had very short hair. I had forgotten how pretty a lady she is and with the long hair she looked smoking hot.

Did I mention I will be back often??? LOL

PS Brother Ahlungor, If you haven't experienced Mimi's assets already, you have to go and try... you won't be disappointed!

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2012, 03:36 PM
MIMI

When it was time for part 2, I negotiated for a nude HJ and when she undressed I think I saw some of the most spectacular tits I have ever seen. They are not gigantic huge but they are full D cups, possibly even DD, but they are so pert and bouncy I thought these boobs are fakies for sure..

However I was wrong... I gave them a full and special Dr Cato breast examination and I can confirm that they are all real. Mimi gave an excellent HJ and spanish between those wonderful things was a true sight to behold... Finally got over the line and I left there feeling very happy.

PS Brother Ahlungor, If you haven't experienced Mimi's assets already, you have to go and try... you won't be disappointed!

Haha Brother Cato,

Thanks for the review, and I am getting very restless about Mimi and her huge assets, Coco did promise me a double with Mimi when I finally arrive and that could be fun, 38 DD Cups and 36 C Cups, how much tits can a man have ?? I'll be there, probably this weekend, can't wait. And for all those lucky brothers ahead of me, please handle the treasures will tender loving care, I don't want to see any damaged goods.............LOL

Cheers

PS. Sister Tiff always sounds so damn sexy on the phone, I think she could have a great career just by doing phone sex............... especially to all of her former clients who knew about how good are the rest of her.

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Roster this week at Stanmore:

Monday: Tina, Miranda

Tuesday: Tina, Jojo, Lisa

Wednesday: Mimi, Miranda, Mena

Thursday: Lina, Miranda, Jojo

Friday: Mimi, Tina, Mena

Saturday: Tina, Miranda, Rita

Sunday: Mimi, Miranda, Tina

Plus your legendary hostess Coco

And they have also started a new reward program, for every 10 paying visits, you will be treated with a free 45 min session, all inclusive (special oil massage and HJ!) by Coco herself. So after each visit, please make sure you sign the customers book on your way out, and if you haven't yet got your own customers number, see Coco for one..............haha

PLEASE CALL OR MESSAGE 0470-380-834 for bookings

Cheers

:love::love:

Travelmate
26-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Tina and Miranda works 5 days a week ..... very very heavy roster ....

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Tina and Miranda works 5 days a week ..... very very heavy roster ....

Both are very hard working Taiwanese girls and they are one shop girls too.

I think most MLs in Sydney work the five or six days just in different shops

Cheers

Travelmate
26-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Both are very hard working Taiwanese girls and they are one shop girls too.

I think most MLs in Sydney work the five or six days just in different shops

Cheers
agree...

It may be better have more girls on roster..... this will be more benefit to both owner and girls and punters .... for sure

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2012, 10:46 PM
agree...

It may be better have more girls on roster..... this will be more benefit to both owner and girls and punters .... for sure

It's easy for us to say we want more girls!!

They do take time to recruit!!

Cheers

Travelmate
26-11-2012, 10:49 PM
It's easy for us to say we want more girls!!

They do take time to recruit!!

Cheers

Yes ..... part of skill set of the business owner ...

Cloudybay
27-11-2012, 02:47 PM
What are the arrangements for the two owenrs -- OFF list?.

Tuesday: Tina, Mia

Thursday: Lina, Miranda

Friday: Mimi, Lisa, Tina

And they have also started a new reward program, for every 10 paying visits, you will be treated with a free 45 min session, all inclusive (massage and nude HJ!) by Coco herself. So after each visit, please make sure you sign the customers book on your way out.............haha

Cheers

:love::love:

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2012, 03:40 PM
What are the arrangements for the two owenrs -- OFF list?.

Tiffany in on, Tiffany is not on, when is Tiffany on again? And when Tiffany is on, is she really ON?

Only Tiffany knows the answers!!

So, Tiff's rule no. 1:

Catch her while you can, don't wait and never procrecinate !!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2012, 04:03 PM

And they have also started a new reward program, for every 10 paying visits, you will be treated with a free 45 min session, all inclusive (special oil massage and HJ!) by Coco herself. So after each visit, please make sure you sign the customers book on your way out, and if you haven't yet got your own customers number, see Coco for one..............haha

Cheers

shamrock
27-11-2012, 04:26 PM
Does this place have a shower?

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Does this place have a shower?

Two separate shower rooms, really good facilities

Anh.phu91
27-11-2012, 04:57 PM
R u serious about the reward progrM? Sounds good wooohoo

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2012, 05:25 PM
R u serious about the reward progrM? Sounds good wooohoo

Initiated and Guaranteed by the shop owner Coco herself, just go and visit 10 times Mate .

Cheers

Travelmate
28-11-2012, 12:41 AM
I have done my 11th time already ... shit ... did I lose out??

hahaha

just kidding!

Nejums
28-11-2012, 01:00 AM
LINA - 23/11/2012

After a while of not punting, I decided it was time to jump back in, but not quite into the deep end with full service. I remembered lungor's (are you supposed to be 龍哥?) love for massage places and decided to go to this as it was nice and secluded from other places. Actually, I had wanted to see Tiffany, as I really wanted to see what the fuss was all about. Got there around 1 and was greeted by a cute girl. Now, I have nothing to go by, but I'm guessing this was Tiffany, as she was working the reception. I'm impressed. She was definitely cute. I'm going to point out as I walked through the door, I smelt something delicious cooking. I'm sure the girls were having lunch, and I would've loved to have joined them, cause it smelled bloody great! Anyhoo, she asked if I'd been here before, and I replied that it was my first time. I was taken to room 3 where I paid for 45 minutes. Wasn't asked if I wanted any particular girl, nor did I ask. In hind sight, I should have asked if she was available :D though I did hear another bloke asking her and she responded that she's only a receptionist. Damn!

** Mini site review**
I feel this place has some great potential. The rooms are equipped for the purpose, and the most important thing is that it's clean. At no point in my visit was I dissatisfied with the venue. Sure, I haven't tried all the rooms, but I'm assuming they'd be the same. The place is easy enough to find and parking on the back streets are ample. Cannot fault the placement to be honest, but some might find Stanmore a nuisance to get to.

*** All about Lina now ***

After waiting a bit in the room, and me pacing back and forth thinking if I should just take off my clothes and wait (seriously, I'm still not used to this idea, and I'd prefer waiting for the ML to come in before I undress), I hear a knock. Lina opens the door and sticks her head inside. She's cute, but unfortunately not as cute as the receptionist. Still, she was cute enough! She pops inside and tells me to undress. Her English is quite good, though not a lot of it was spoken during the session as I got her to talk to me in Mandarin instead (even though my Mandarin is shit haha). I lay on the table and away we go with the massage. Within a few minutes, I asked her if I could extend it to a 1 hour session and she said no problem. Extra $5 was handed to her and back on track it was.

In terms of technical skills for massaging, I would say she's not the best I've had. She was a little soft (I like nice and hard), though I'm suspecting it might also be due to the fact she hadn't eaten lunch yet (which was hilarious to hear her stomach grumble during the session, but I also felt very bad). Sorry Lina! This did help lighten the mood and we began speaking more and more. She has such a lovely voice which is very reminiscent of a girl next door (she also has that look about her too I guess) and she was very friendly. I won't bore you with any further details of the massage as I don't think it'll add to this review. All I will say is that if you're OK with soft massages, she'll do a good job.

When it came to the business end of it, she turned from a sweet girl into a saucy minx! That got me horny fast. Her technique was OK no complaints at all, but for some reason I was finding it hard to cum, so she took extra steps in ensuring I do so. I'm pretty sure we went overtime...She was very accommodating and that's why I'm going to give her extra points. In terms of service, I couldn't have asked for more. If this was one of those job interviews where they ask you for a scenario where you went "above and beyond", she could put this down.

I'm in a bit of a pickle now, because I feel I'm getting drawn back into the punting world. That sensational feeling you get after a good punt is simply speechless. I will definitely be coming back to try the other talents here.

I'll skip the numerical scaled scores because I don't feel it's necessary. All I will say is that I would recommend Lina to other people. She's a great girl and her friendly nature will make punters feel very welcome.

AHLUNGOR
28-11-2012, 01:15 AM
Hi brother Nejums,

Excellent review on Lina, it's about time too!! She is a lovely girl, just not getting her fair shares of commendations!

Coco runs a very good shop there and if you like a firm massage then you need to try the lady boss and enjoy.

Cheers

Travelmate
28-11-2012, 01:16 AM
LINA - 23/11/2012

After a while of not punting, I decided it was time to jump back in, but not quite into the deep end with full service. I remembered lungor's (are you supposed to be 龍哥?) love for massage places and decided to go to this as it was nice and secluded from other places. Actually, I had wanted to see Tiffany, as I really wanted to see what the fuss was all about. Got there around 1 and was greeted by a cute girl. Now, I have nothing to go by, but I'm guessing this was Tiffany, as she was working the reception. I'm impressed. She was definitely cute. I'm going to point out as I walked through the door, I smelt something delicious cooking. I'm sure the girls were having lunch, and I would've loved to have joined them, cause it smelled bloody great! Anyhoo, she asked if I'd been here before, and I replied that it was my first time. I was taken to room 3 where I paid for 45 minutes. Wasn't asked if I wanted any particular girl, nor did I ask. In hind sight, I should have asked if she was available :D though I did hear another bloke asking her and she responded that she's only a receptionist. Damn!

** Mini site review**
I feel this place has some great potential. The rooms are equipped for the purpose, and the most important thing is that it's clean. At no point in my visit was I dissatisfied with the venue. Sure, I haven't tried all the rooms, but I'm assuming they'd be the same. The place is easy enough to find and parking on the back streets are ample. Cannot fault the placement to be honest, but some might find Stanmore a nuisance to get to.

*** All about Lina now ***

After waiting a bit in the room, and me pacing back and forth thinking if I should just take off my clothes and wait (seriously, I'm still not used to this idea, and I'd prefer waiting for the ML to come in before I undress), I hear a knock. Lina opens the door and sticks her head inside. She's cute, but unfortunately not as cute as the receptionist. Still, she was cute enough! She pops inside and tells me to undress. Her English is quite good, though not a lot of it was spoken during the session as I got her to talk to me in Mandarin instead (even though my Mandarin is shit haha). I lay on the table and away we go with the massage. Within a few minutes, I asked her if I could extend it to a 1 hour session and she said no problem. Extra $5 was handed to her and back on track it was.

In terms of technical skills for massaging, I would say she's not the best I've had. She was a little soft (I like nice and hard), though I'm suspecting it might also be due to the fact she hadn't eaten lunch yet (which was hilarious to hear her stomach grumble during the session, but I also felt very bad). Sorry Lina! This did help lighten the mood and we began speaking more and more. She has such a lovely voice which is very reminiscent of a girl next door (she also has that look about her too I guess) and she was very friendly. I won't bore you with any further details of the massage as I don't think it'll add to this review. All I will say is that if you're OK with soft massages, she'll do a good job.

When it came to the business end of it, she turned from a sweet girl into a saucy minx! That got me horny fast. Her technique was OK no complaints at all, but for some reason I was finding it hard to cum, so she took extra steps in ensuring I do so. I'm pretty sure we went overtime...She was very accommodating and that's why I'm going to give her extra points. In terms of service, I couldn't have asked for more. If this was one of those job interviews where they ask you for a scenario where you went "above and beyond", she could put this down.

I'm in a bit of a pickle now, because I feel I'm getting drawn back into the punting world. That sensational feeling you get after a good punt is simply speechless. I will definitely be coming back to try the other talents here.

I'll skip the numerical scaled scores because I don't feel it's necessary. All I will say is that I would recommend Lina to other people. She's a great girl and her friendly nature will make punters feel very welcome.

nice to see you enjoy... I enjoy as much too

Nejums
28-11-2012, 01:55 AM
Hi brother Nejums,

Excellent review on Lina, it's about time too!! She is a lovely girl, just not getting her fair shares of commendations!

Coco runs a very good shop there and if you like a firm massage then you need to try the lady boss and enjoy.

Cheers

Thanks ahlungor. I only give accolades where they're due, and Lina definitely deserves it. I recall you liked big balls, right? Shame Lina doesn't have them for you! :P Still great in the mouth though! hahaha

nice to see you enjoy... I enjoy as much too
Her hands were so soft and delicate. I'd enjoy them handling my junk any day!

AHLUNGOR
28-11-2012, 09:44 AM
Well, Coco is my rock at this shop and I can't get enough of her 36 C Cups.

I will be trying the new girl Mimi very soon, can't keep me away too long with her 38 D Cups I heard so much about!!

Cheers brother

altgourami
28-11-2012, 10:44 AM
I saw Miranda when they first opened. All I can say is poor massage, firecracker service. :-) I hope her massage skills have improved and then she will be unbeatable. I don't venture South of the bridge very much these days (old, slow) but wow I will go see Miranda again. Delightful girl.

AHLUNGOR
28-11-2012, 11:35 AM
I saw Miranda when they first opened. All I can say is poor massage, firecracker service. :-) I hope her massage skills have improved and then she will be unbeatable. I don't venture South of the bridge very much these days (old, slow) but wow I will go see Miranda again. Delightful girl.

Hi Brother altgourami,

Miranda is a lovely Taiwainese girl, yes, I think her part 1 massage skills will improve with time but for such a young cutie, you really can't expect too much especially when part 2 is sensational.

BTW, you can always have Coco for part 1 and Miranda for part 2, best of both world !!

Cheers

Travelmate
28-11-2012, 12:27 PM
Miranda is not a bad choice ..

quite easy going ...

AHLUNGOR
28-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Serving today:

The 3M's

Please your legendary hostess Coco

Cheers

Travelmate
28-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Serving today:

The 3M's

Please your legendary hostess Coco

Cheers

4M's

Mr Ahlungor

AHLUNGOR
28-11-2012, 04:02 PM
4M's

Mr Ahlungor

Actually 5 M's

Brother Mate !!

online12793
28-11-2012, 07:09 PM
Hi Brother altgourami,

Miranda is a lovely Taiwainese girl, yes, I think her part 1 massage skills will improve with time but for such a young cutie, you really can't expect too much especially when part 2 is sensational.

BTW, you can always have Coco for part 1 and Miranda for part 2, best of both world !!

Cheers

How does that work when you have sa for example Tiff for part 1 and Coco for part 2,
how much do you pay each of them???

Can any brothers here share some light here please?

Thanks

wilisno
28-11-2012, 07:14 PM
How does that work when you have sa for example Tiff for part 1 and Coco for part 2,

Thanks

Not possible I'll say, hehe !

AHLUNGOR
28-11-2012, 07:21 PM

Thanks

Hi brother online,

To start with I will never have Tiff for part I and Coco for part ii, may be the other way round.

For the example I gave when you have Coco for part I massage only, you pay $40 for the massage then you have Miranda for another 30 min and pay $40 for the time and $50 tip for the nude HJ.

If you are regular you could ask or book with Coco upfront and ask for a 60 min booking where Coco will do the massage and Miranda for the extras. If they are not busy, I'm sure Coco wil do it for you for $60 + $50!!

The girls will sort out their split on the massage fees.

Cheers

Travelmate
28-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Not possible I'll say, hehe !

why not!!!!!!!????
everything can be possible...

how about have them together for part one and two???^v^

tpol
28-11-2012, 10:04 PM
If you like a strong massage go for lisa

Great bod to and pretty face prettier than miranda for mine.

Speaks canto and has a sexy look in part2

Travelmate
28-11-2012, 10:05 PM
If you like a strong massage go for lisa

Great bod to and pretty face prettier than miranda for mine.

Speaks canto and has a sexy look in part2

good info.. thx bros

tpol
28-11-2012, 10:07 PM
Just checked the roster where did lisa go?

Cloudybay
29-11-2012, 01:32 AM
Emmmm..seriously Not a full picture.... somthing is missing... ????

:

AHLUNGOR
29-11-2012, 02:01 AM
Emmmm..seriously Not a full picture.... somthing is missing... ????

What are you talking about??

tpol
29-11-2012, 04:54 AM
Mia........

AHLUNGOR
29-11-2012, 07:06 AM
Mia........

Ok don't worry, Jojo is actually Mia

Too many M's: Miranda, Mimi, Mena, Mia!! A bit confusing, So Coco gave Mia a different name that's all

Cheers

altgourami
29-11-2012, 08:45 AM
I wasn't complaining about Miranda... in fact, quite the opposite.

bhd
29-11-2012, 10:15 AM
Tried Mena last wednesday.. very good girl, not as pretty as some after report said (eye of the beholder i guess) , but her massage was very very good.
can be a bit too strong for some people, but I like a firm massage.. but her part 2 was so so ...
Next time going to try what AHLUNGOR mentioned and get someone else to do part 2.. :)

slowmotion
29-11-2012, 10:43 PM
I had a wonderful massage Part 1 with Coco and part 2 with Miranda early in the week. Miranda is a lovely girl with a smile to kill. I enjoyed it.

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2012, 11:19 AM
Serving today,

plus your legendary hostess Coco.

Cheers

Travelmate
30-11-2012, 11:53 AM
MiMi??

How is she like?

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2012, 12:23 PM
MiMi??

How is she like?

36 DD Cups apparently, I am very keen to find out myself !!