PDA

View Full Version : General talk A brief history of punting time... From my first big flop to black holes

CunningLinguist
26-05-2013, 12:05 AM
I decided to take a quick look back at my time on the forum.

Some stats first

Number of PMs received: 108
Total posts: 1000
Posts per day: 7
Most posts in one day: 50 (13-05-2013)
Threads started:

Category

Other

General Talk

AR

Total

Threads started

Number of replies in threads started

Number of views in threads started

Days per thread: 1.7
Views per day across threads started: 440
Replies per day across threads started: 9
Most replied to thread in General Talk: Caught purving (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?16586-Caught-purving) (Replies:267)
Most viewed thread in General Talk: Caught purving (Views: 8,666)
Most replied to thread in AR: [Sakura Palace] Cathy from Hong Kong - be warned (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?14956-Cathy-from-Hong-Kong-be-warned)(Replies:43) (big flop)
Most viewed thread in AR: [Sakura Palace] Cathy from Hong Kong - be warned (Views:8,666)

Some things I have learnt

Alot about the massage shops, brothels, and agencies in Sydney, and their girls.

Some places and girls to avoid
Some places and girls to try
Prices, quality, and value
Where to get affordable anal (black holes)

A bit about other punters likes, dislikes, and experiences
Some techniques and positions to try
How to read between the lines of an AR
That I am not "alone" in my punting travels.
The best way to deal with a troll is to ignore them.

After punting in a virtual vacuum for many years it was really good to hear about other peoples experiences and get their advice, and feel a little bit more "normal". It was also rather cathartic to share some good and not so good experiences with others. Overall it has been a fun time and I wish I would have found out about this forum alot sooner in my punting career. Thanks everyone for your advice, tolerance, and help! I hope my posts have contributed in some small way to others. Also lets all work together to ensure the forum stays relevant and useful by writing informative and realistic ARs; by being civil in our disagreements; and by encouraging new members to contribute.

Divine
26-05-2013, 12:11 AM
Very observative of you brother CL! Congratulations on 1000 posts!!!

It is good that this forum has helped a lot of people including yourself!

zeroun
26-05-2013, 12:36 AM
Congratulations brother CL.
The forum is a better place with you posting.

Cheers!

lockhart
26-05-2013, 01:43 AM
lets all work together to ensure the forum stays relevant and useful by writing informative and realistic ARs; by being civil in our disagreements; .............

Few Good Man, Mature and Respectful....

AHLUNGOR
26-05-2013, 03:47 AM
Hi brother CL

Congratulations on turning Gold

Keep up with the good works!!

One day when I am not that lazy, I need to find that thread I started on you on your started threads!

Gee that's a mouth full!

So, one down, nine to go !

Cheers

jellyshots
26-05-2013, 09:19 AM
Congrats brother CL!

spitzer
26-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Congrats CL, 1000: how posts fly when you are having fun. I agree with the sentiments posted by Lockhart and zeroun wholeheartedly

CunningLinguist
27-05-2013, 10:16 AM
Thanks all for your support!

CunningLinguist
27-05-2013, 07:38 PM
Hi brother CL

One day when I am not that lazy, I need to find that thread I started on you on your started threads!

Gee that's a mouth full!

So, one down, nine to go !

Cheers

Thanks Ahlungor!
I think it would take about 5+ years to reach your post count ... :)

DeepImpact
27-05-2013, 09:55 PM
Top stuff CL it seems like your mind is always ticking over with new ideas. Do you start random conversations with people on the train as well?

CunningLinguist
27-05-2013, 10:30 PM
Top stuff CL it seems like your mind is always ticking over with new ideas. Do you start random conversations with people on the train as well?

Thanks DeepImpact!
Well depends what you mean by random ..., if you mean conversations with attractive females then yes I have been known to do this on occasion :)

That1
28-05-2013, 12:33 AM
Congratulations CL on 1000 posts. I look forward to seeing what you come up with, for your next 1000.

CunningLinguist
28-05-2013, 12:43 AM
Congratulations CL on 1000 posts. I look forward to seeing what you come up with, for your next 1000.

Thanks!
I think my next 1000 will take longer ...

CunningLinguist
28-05-2013, 12:47 AM
I wonder if anyone noticed this thread title was similar to the Stephen Hawking novel: A Brief History of Time ... From the Big Bang to Black Holes

Punter Poontang
28-05-2013, 12:57 AM
But surely your thread title should have read "pink holes"?? :cool2:

CunningLinguist
28-05-2013, 01:29 AM
But surely your thread title should have read "pink holes"?? :cool2:

The thought crossed my mind, but black holes also makes sense from an anal point of view :)

jellyshots
15-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Hey Bro CL, at 1000 post you were saying that the best way to deal with a troll was to ignore them and I tend to agree. For example, the farcical Punter Meetup organised by one of those said trolls...

I do chuckle at when some of us decide that we pretty much need to lynch someone though. RLR, HRG, TCG spring to mind. :slobber:

We haven't had a good old fashioned lynching in a while. Which baby troll do you think is going to step up next?

gentlescream
15-10-2013, 12:33 PM
Phew. Quite impressive!

Punter Poontang
15-10-2013, 01:21 PM
We haven't had a good old fashioned lynching in a while. Which baby troll do you think is going to step up next?

That's just because we're not allowed to light our torches during these total fire bans. :-P

xdrtfc
15-10-2013, 04:16 PM
I wonder if anyone noticed this thread title was similar to the Stephen Hawking novel: A Brief History of Time ... From the Big Bang to Black Holes

Yes! First thing I noticed was the interesting title. Love it! Lol

Congratulations bro CL!

CunningLinguist
15-10-2013, 06:10 PM
Hey Bro CL, at 1000 post you were saying that the best way to deal with a troll was to ignore them and I tend to agree. For example, the farcical Punter Meetup organised by one of those said trolls...

I do chuckle at when some of us decide that we pretty much need to lynch someone though. RLR, HRG, TCG spring to mind. :slobber:

I did ignore the terrible trio when they started up again, but HRG was worse than a troll, he had an undisclosed conflict of interest and was trying to push his illogical views (sprinked with truisms) down our throats to further his own interests. I thought it was worth it to call him out. So when his "friends" the terrible trio chimed in it didn't take long for the penny to drop and realise they were all the same person.

Not sure who the next one will be, they may already be lurking ...

AHLUNGOR
30-06-2017, 02:21 PM
Hi brother CL

Cheers

Thanks Ahlungor!
I think it would take about 5+ years to reach your post count ... :)

I knew there was a time when CL was friendly with Ahlungor !

I miss that brother CL !

God Member
30-06-2017, 02:31 PM
Yeah, what happened Cunninglinguist? I hope you didn't develop gout. That is enough, I hear, to turn anyone sour.:electric_shock: :D

Alex T Bear
30-06-2017, 04:17 PM
Well done so far CL. Here's to your next 1000 posts

CunningLinguist
30-06-2017, 11:04 PM
I knew there was a time when CL was friendly with Ahlungor !

I miss that brother CL !

That was before I found out you were a shill.
This post of yours started it:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?58-Snow-Lotus-Massage-741-George-Street&p=285268&viewfull=1#post285268
I saw baby on your recommendation and she was not any of the following: beautiful, sexy, anywhere near 20, good looking, cute, size 7, petite, sensual. The only thing you said that was true about her was her breast size, but they were the breasts of a much older lady.

Your post:

I knew a few things about these girls today:

Kiki - not tried but she is young and petite, very cute face and looks really wholesome.

Bella - not tried again, but she has very beautiful face, lovely flowing long hair, slim and slender figure, very gracful with a touch of class about her. Shopping centre massage background so can massage.

Last but not least:

Baby - oh Baby! this one I have tried, sorry, no time for a proper AR, got to run but she is from Hong Kong, 20's, good looking face, very girly cute dimple, size 7, petite and sexy figure AND, you guessed it, a pair of all natural 35 D Cups, yummy and delicious, very sensual services, you won't be disappointed. catch of the day !! ps. Massage is probably only a 6, but everything else 8+.

Cheers

:love:

CunningLinguist
30-06-2017, 11:10 PM
Yeah, what happened Cunninglinguist?

Isn't it obvious ?
If you need me to spell it out for : I found out he was a shill, or super shill.
BTW Why did you stop using your Sextus (http://forum.aus99.com/member.php?27173-Sextus) login ...

AHLUNGOR
30-06-2017, 11:57 PM
That was before I found out you were a shill.
This post of yours started it:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?58-Snow-Lotus-Massage-741-George-Street&p=285268&viewfull=1#post285268
I saw baby on your recommendation and she was not any of the following: beautiful, sexy, anywhere near 20, good looking, cute, size 7, petite, sensual. The only thing you said that was true about her was her breast size, but they were the breasts of a much older lady.

Your post:

OK, so you went to check out SL based on my reviews and you didn't know the shop has no shower, fair enough ! And judging by your post you had a pretty shitty session so basically that's all my fault of course.

All I can say is, I stood by everything I posted , and if my experiences were better than yours, well, I can't apologise for that, Baby and I were both from Hong Kong - I should be getting better services and rapport shouldn't I ?

So, based on that one bad experience you had decided that I was a Shill but then again I have told everyone that Vicky is a good friend of mine right from the start and at the time I was helping her to post roster for the shop daily ............ would a shill do that openly and honestly ??

One more thing, there is no way Baby was in her 40's. she might be late 20's at the time - so your assessment of 40's was totally out man !

Last but not least, your review was posted on 03/05/2013 ! If by then you had decided that I was a Shill, why were we continued to be in very friendly terms right up to this thread when I congratulated you for your 1,000 posts ? Which was in Oct 2013!

There was either something else that flipped you much later after that or your were so fake that you were happy to remain friends with a senior member in the forum and waited waited and waited until you built up some mileage ??

Either way, it didn't bother me as I usually won't attack other member until I have to defence myself. But all these talk of Shill - is it not wearing a bit too thin now ?

CunningLinguist
01-07-2017, 01:11 AM
As usual full of lies and bad logic, Methinks thou dost protest too much!
Note you are on my ignore list for being a shill so I won't bother reading anymore of your bullshit, please put me on your ignore list also.

Here is my response, but it is not to you it is for the benefit of others, so don't answer any of the questions below, they are all rhetorical (look it up if you don't know what it means):

> OK, so you went to check out SL based on my reviews and you didn't know the shop has no shower,

I never mentioned a shower, this is irrelevant.

> fair enough ! And judging by your post you had a pretty shitty session so basically that's all my fault of course.

Yes, because you lied about her age, looks, service, and body shape. I wasted money because you lied.

> All I can say is, I stood by everything I posted

Predictably of course you would that is what liars do, unless they have a conscience, but you don't have one, you have no moral compass as evidenced in public by some of your threads and there is plenty of private evidence for this also.

> , and if my experiences were better than yours, well, I can't apologise for that, Baby and I were both from Hong Kong - I should be getting better services and rapport shouldn't I ?

Why would you get better service if you were from Hong Kong, are you turning this into a racial issue now.

> So, based on that one bad experience you had decided that I was a Shill

No, but that got me wondering, There were others, and also a whole pattern of behaviour from you on the forum relating to, but not limited to: advertising for shops in general talk; being warned many times not to do this and still doing it; various lies about girls and shops; inaccurate reviews which sounded more like shop reviews than punter review, etc etc.

> but then again I have told everyone that Vicky is a good friend of mine right from the start and at the time I was helping her to post roster for the shop daily ............ would a shill do that openly and honestly ??

Yes. Punters post honest reviews, shills post advertising and rosters for shops.

> One more thing, there is no way Baby was in her 40's. she might be late 20's at the time - so your assessment of 40's was totally out man !

Ok so you admit you lied about here age now. You said she was 20, now you say late 20s. That is what a shill would do. Also I bet I could get you to go into the high 30s if I could be bothered to describe her body, her worn face, and her "tired" voice in detail.

> Last but not least, your review was posted on 03/05/2013 ! If by then you had decided that I was a Shill, why were we continued to be in very friendly terms right up to this thread when I congratulated you for your 1,000 posts ? Which was in Oct 2013!

As above I didn't decide on the spot I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but as the evidence mounted my conscience did not allow me to condone your shill behaviour and con others into wasting money based on your bullshit. Yes we were friends but I have seen how you operate now and you don't have real friends you just want to be liked by everyone so you say and do anything to be liked, you are a sycophant. I used to defend you against trolls but not anymore.

> There was either something else that flipped you much later after that or your were so fake that you were happy to remain friends with a senior member in the forum and waited waited and waited until you built up some mileage ??

See above.

> Either way, it didn't bother me as I usually won't attack other member until I have to defence myself. But all these talk of Shill - is it not wearing a bit too thin now ?

You have attacked others to defend the shops you shill for.
Also remember when you attacked babycat multiple times for being a fake ...

One last thing, recently in another forum (which you have been warned multiple times) on a gold thread where you posted a dubious review and were criticised by alot of respected gold members, you then posted a followup review of a girl called Emma. Well I thought I would go and see Emma so I did, to cut a long story short you lied about the following:

prices - she quoted me different prices to what you posted
shower - it was out of action when I saw her just a few days after your review
pretty - she wasn't pretty
not fat - she was fat, had a double chin, and chubby all over
flat tummy - see above
age - you said early 20s. I asked her some questions and worked out she was mid 20's at best but most likely late 20s or early 30s.

The only thing that was true was her breast size, but they were not appealing and saggy.
This review was 5th May 2017, 12:41 PM, and the first fake review I spotted was 2013, I'll leave others to decide what this means.
Note I have not bothered to reply to your review on the other forum yet.

Lenka_X5
01-07-2017, 02:57 PM
I can relate to frustrations expressed by CL. We all have our favourite shops for one reason or another.

But despite any favouritism for certain shops - things like age, breast size and dress size are very objective. You can't change them, they are facts.

If you give fake facts, surely any credibility is lost.

God Member
01-07-2017, 08:47 PM
I don't want to get in the middle of this except to say that Ahlungor has always seemed to me to be a kindly soul. The only time he is rude are in the pictures he posts! :surprise: Even here he was nostalgically holding out an olive branch. If he has somehow sold brother cunninglinguist a dud punt back in 2013, how about giving him a credit at a shop of his choice to make up for it?

Anyways, I hooked up with a woman last year and subsequently retired from punting (for the foreseeable future - ha ha.) So it seemed appropriate to make symbolic changes too. However, I haven't retired from the laughs I get from the forum, from all the uncensored adult talk and the often hilarious turns of phrases I read in reviews. Eg this one at 42 Gladesville:

it was quite a sight watching her spread her legs in full splits putting that shaven pussy in full display, all the while giving me a nasty scowl of approval. :shout:

Then there is the classic Cisco of Five Star fame, for example, his hilarious "horny mosquito" that he was speculating was watching all the action.

Hopefully, in the absence of actual reviews (that don't happen anymore) I can add to these laughs in other ways on the forum. I just have to cover my digital tracks more carefully now.

AHLUNGOR
02-07-2017, 02:04 AM
One last thing, recently in another forum ...... you then posted a followup review of a girl called Emma. Well I thought I would go and see Emma so I did, to cut a long story short you lied about the following:

prices - she quoted me different prices to what you posted
shower - it was out of action when I saw her just a few days after your review
pretty - she wasn't pretty
not fat - she was fat, had a double chin, and chubby all over
flat tummy - see above
age - you said early 20s. I asked her some questions and worked out she was mid 20's at best but most likely late 20s or early 30s.

The only thing that was true was her breast size, but they were not appealing and saggy.
This review was 5th May 2017, 12:41 PM, and the first fake review I spotted was 2013, I'll leave others to decide what this means.
Note I have not bothered to reply to your review on the other forum yet.

So you went to see Emma! But you never posted a review there nor here, so was that a fake or made up comments just to discredit me? and how convenient to bring it up here now, but no problem let's take a look what you saying now?

And after all the Shill/Fake reviews that you accused me in posting, and yet you couldn't help yourself but to see another girl that I have reviewed - so much for putting me on your ignored list !!

Well, now you are accusing me for lying about Emma, may be I should thank you for bringing this up as she is a current ML, let's see what the people have been saying and who is the lier here !

Things that you said I lied:

1. Prices - well, only a dump ass like yourself would even bring this up, if Emma asked you to pay more , how is that my fault ? May be you should look into the mirror and ask instead ? And since when did RnT shops and girls ever have a fixed or uniform pricings for extras ......... lol

Brother Sam has summed it up perfectly in one of Emma 's thread:

Depends how you negotiate with her and whether you can connect well with her. Prices for extras always varies depending on yourself and the lady... sometimes you can get it for a pretty good deal sometimes you can't .

Hence YMMV lol.

2. Shower - so there was a shower but out of action , so how was that my fault again ? Did I lied that there was a shower but it hasn't ??

The remaining of items, where you said she wasn't pretty, she was fat and chubby all over, and that her age is in the 30's and her tits are saggy, well, I'll let other reviews speak for myself , and may be we were ALL lying about Emma and only CL is telling the truth ??

after 5 minutes wait Emma arrives to greet me. First impression is she’s young and I’m not wrong. At the ripe age of 21 she exudes the girl next door look, not the glamour or the cute type I’m used to seeing. Second observation is that structurally, she’s a big girl. Not fat in any way just a big boned girl not tall either I would say but taller than most Asian ML’s I’ve met. However of course the number 1 feature was the chest she sported and I’m happy to say the “hype” is real and indeed she has a marvellous chest to behold as I would later find out.......

Caff3ry signing off.[/SIZE][/FONT]:love::smile::miao:

Emma oh Emma. Revisited her recently and she embraced me immediately when she saw me :D

Still very good and she loves it when you know how to touch at the right spots and satisfy her ;)

Treat her good and she might give you more surprise than just a Spanish.

Young girl with amazing HUGE tits. Rare sight . And not saggy. Just huge . Grab it and it still spills over your fingers ... ooohhhh yeah.... grab it hard. ;)

Thanks for the recommendation, bro AH.

Emma's tits are huge !! Even bigger than Rebecca's.

Looks wise, she is cute and yes, she is pretty, not those slutty looking but more innocent 童颜巨乳 is the correct word !

LIKE !

Had a great session with her, great personality .........

Totally agree! She is warm and lovely!

I found Brother Lungor's review of Emma. Cute, busty girl with a Spanish option, it said. I only read halfway - I can only grow so erect........

Emma walked in wearing a comfy white top - I immediately knew I was in for a treat. Curvy, but in the right places. A cute face, with enticing eyes and a sultry smile. Jackpot.

We had quite a bit of small talk that ended up to be an entertaining conversation about loads of things - travelling, relationships, and a bit about each other. The conversation was easy and free-flowing. Her English is really decent.

Then, halfway into the session she undressed herself fully, revealing her body in all its glory. Soft, porcelain-white skin, wide, curvy hips and amazing, shapely tits..........

She's great, Emma's brilliant, and I will be back there again.

- M

emma is back, good personality and my first spanish experience.. really good

I guess it is unnecessary for me to repeat again how good Emma is as the first rule of this forum is: Ahlungor never lie! XD
But I am considering writing sth about my girl later.

May be that's enough ?? And we must be all lying about Emma !

Choc-O-Block
02-07-2017, 09:29 AM
If I'm not mistaken we seem to have underlying tones of The House of Capulet & The House of Montague....⚔️

CunningLinguist
02-07-2017, 04:14 PM
So AHLs whole "dump ass" (sic) defense is based on Emma, anybody who gives a shit just go and see Emma and decide for yourself about her.

AHLUNGOR
02-07-2017, 11:01 PM
So AHLs whole dump ass (sic) defense is based on Emma, anybody who gives a shit just go and see Emma and decide for yourself about her.

Well, Now that you have been KO by the people in the battle of Emma, I'll leave it to the others to decide who had been lying and twisted the truth for his own agenda!

And Emma is not my only defense, you have also accused me of writing a fake review on Baby, unfortunately that's back in 2013 and due to her very limited time in SL, probably not much people would remember her, get Vicky to speak out about Baby's age ? well, don't really want to drag her into these dirty water but I do remember that one of the most senior member in the forum should have met Baby back then and if he would speak out about whether Baby was in her 20's as I said or as you had posted that she was in her 40's, then the battle would be once and for all over won't it ?

One other very respectable shop owner had also met Baby, but unless he volunteered I don't really want to disturb him either .

But while I can't get more support on my views on Baby, there was one other post which was on Baby's side and I can share here:

Hey guys, anyone tried Baby yet?

This bother asked in the main SL thread about Baby, and brother Travelmate gave his recommendation:

I have seen her face and figure .... worth a try!

For all you people who knows about Travelmate, he was one of the most respected RnT punters in the forum during 2012-2014 and many people would follow his taste of MLs and he would have never recommended any ML in her 40's as worth a try !

Enough said !

CunningLinguist
03-07-2017, 12:34 AM
Why don't you post a picture of baby in a size 7 dress, lol :)

Baby - oh Baby! this one I have tried, sorry, no time for a proper AR, got to run but she is from Hong Kong, 20's, good looking face, very girly cute dimple, size 7, petite and sexy figure AND, you guessed it, a pair of all natural 35 D Cups, yummy and delicious, very sensual services, you won't be disappointed. catch of the day !! ps. Massage is probably only a 6, but everything else 8+.

Also a picture of Emma showing how she is "not fat" and her "flat tummy", lol.
You can blank out the faces.

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2017, 12:47 AM
Also a picture of Emma showing how she is "not fat" and her "flat tummy", lol.
You can blank out the faces.

My pleasure !!

http://i68.tinypic.com/5a2tu8.jpg

BongKong
03-07-2017, 12:52 AM
Actually that looks pretty good if that is her?

Is she still in the industry?

CunningLinguist
03-07-2017, 01:04 AM
Only problem is that is not her, or there has been some serious photoshopping ...

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2017, 01:33 AM
Only problem is that is not her, or there has been some serious photoshopping ...

Now you are accusing the shop of posting a photo of Emma which wasn't her ? That was the photo of Emma from their roster since day 1, no one has ever complained that it wasn't her except you !

Ivy never posted any fake photos !

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2017, 01:47 AM

Just ask brother Axiba !

I'm not gonna put her picture here as everyone could check it in Diva's thread in shop roster. Yes, the picture is real and the size is G, huge, natural,