PDA

View Full Version : White Guys

jj12345
30-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Hi White Bros,

You find like me you get the mix reaction from asia shops as a white bro? I find that for some WL who's AR is regular of amazing service not same for me. Dont get me wrong I am not ugly or anything and have great times with other. I always seem see mostly asian bros waiting in the lounges so I wonder if we are the not normal customer?

No offences to anyone. Just question for thought.

lonewolf77
30-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Hi White Bros,

You find like me you get the mix reaction from asia shops as a white bro? I find that for some WL who's AR is regular of amazing service not same for me. Dont get me wrong I am not ugly or anything and have great times with other. I always seem see mostly asian bros waiting in the lounges so I wonder if we are the not normal customer?

No offences to anyone. Just question for thought.

I have been turned away by 5* and a place in newtown for not being asian. 5* i was let in but then eventually no girls wanted to come with me apparently. i am a dark skinned individual.

guān liáo
30-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Nah, im a white guy, personally I have never experienced any problems. To the contrary, the WLs/MLs i see say they love aussie men.

Yes, i have heard that some 5* girls will refuse certain customers based solely on ethnicity or race. If this discrimination happened in any other industry it would be unlawful. Nevertheless, i dont disagree with these WLs having the right to choose who they have sex with, they are not slaves and Are obviously entitled to do so

Licker
30-10-2012, 05:14 PM
I tend to get good service, and I have never been turned away, nor refused service by any individual WL.
Then again, I usually punt on the North Shore, where someone refusing service to white guys won't be working long.

wilisno
30-10-2012, 05:16 PM
The main problem with Mr Lonewolff77 was the two big guns he carried, that scared the girls away, it's been talked about many times on this forum before !

Littlewonder
30-10-2012, 06:56 PM
I have never been to 5* but I only go to Asian shops these days and I have never had a problem with Asian working ladies most of them seem to love seeing Ausi guys. I just love asian women and I always treat them with respect.

cisco
30-10-2012, 06:57 PM
A wl ever said to me , too big banana will hurt the juicy box and they will not enjoy it anymore,so what should i do ? Make it smaller ? Ehmm....

wilisno
30-10-2012, 07:06 PM
A wl ever said to me , too big banana will hurt the juicy box and they will not enjoy it anymore,so what should i do ? Make it smaller ? Ehmm....

Maybe you've misunderstood what two big guns mean, it means he has huge body builders' arms ... so the rest can be imagined. If the girls were not prepared to see any ethnic group, they wouldn't have come out for the lineup for him.

cisco
30-10-2012, 08:20 PM
I understand now , thanx bro wilisno

Starman
30-10-2012, 08:24 PM
never had any problems here, if fact they haave always been very polite, pleasant, sexy & hot!!!

Eff2fifty
30-10-2012, 09:57 PM
laughing as i read this......there seems to be some kind of myth that us caucs have larger members than our asian brothers, i dont think its fair that i shoud miss out on beautiful asian princesses on the colour of my skin....reverse racsism??? doesnt seem right!!!!

Eff2fifty
30-10-2012, 10:23 PM
...not that i am complaining, i have only ever received good service from the asian girls i have been with....i just wonder, is there more???

Divine
30-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Interestingly, what about Asian guys visiting Caucasian WL/ML?

zhaileng
30-10-2012, 10:52 PM
I don't think its as good as asian ones. I have tried before but always go back to the asian ones.

lamb
30-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Is the "member" size between cauc and Asian guys that big? It seems stereotypical but is that really true? I have heard from a few WL that there is a huge difference but it never seemed right to me. I am a cauc and have always heard the "ooo you so big" lines from Asian wl's but I always thought its their routine. I did have to change girl once due to size issues but that's my only issue ever.

tpol
30-10-2012, 11:23 PM
The ladies I have asked have said that Caucs vary in size as well.

However, they don't really like big dicks unless they are nymphs. They don't like hairy men or men with bad hygeine
If you are a big 6ft cauc with big bicepts, 100+ kg with a big dick, you can imagine that a 50kg asian girl would be cautious as if a bro gets carried away and DAMAGE her, her cashflow will be stopped. They have told me when big bros have it there cervix and it does hurt.

They have also told me that Asian men come fast so it is quick money !!!

bill_100
31-10-2012, 11:53 AM
I am Caucasian, 188 cm and over 100Kg but have never had any problem with Asian shop which I mainly visit. It may have more to do with whether the person is clean, polite, sober or smell that is more likely to be the reason. By and large I think Caucasian have bigger penises than Asians but all races vary in size.

yamada
01-11-2012, 12:39 PM

I like juicy box and I hope juicy girls likes my juicy banana.

my banana is is little bit tanned , its not because of surfing.

Because of SEX and having BBBJ and some time 5 finger my self.

Lud33y
01-11-2012, 12:51 PM
Hey guys just wondering the Caucasian shop, I heared they always check you before even shower and start, is that normal practice on the non Asian shops?

Mr bmw
01-11-2012, 01:11 PM
Yes that's normal practice, I think all Asian shop should do the same, play hard !!! Play safe !!!

guailo
01-11-2012, 01:11 PM
Never had any problems. I suspect it is in the attitude. As long as you are nice, there should be no problem. I have heard from some Asian WL they prefer not to have bigger dicks - comfort etc.

stevodog
01-11-2012, 07:53 PM
I am a bit older cauc guy but attracted to asian girls/girlfriends-have been with plenty of lovely asian girls-plenty of asian girls and plenty of asian shops to keep you satisfied-short asian girls dont always have super small pussy-happy punting

Max Impact
01-11-2012, 08:08 PM
I am a bit older cauc guy but attracted to asian girls/girlfriends-have been with plenty of lovely asian girls-plenty of asian girls and plenty of asian shops to keep you satisfied-short asian girls dont always have super small pussy-happy punting

Pussies have an amazing ability to stretch!

cisco
01-11-2012, 09:45 PM
Pussies have an amazing ability to stretch!

................:shout::shout::shout:

yamada
01-11-2012, 10:29 PM

I like small ass !! if the girl has not experienced Greek, I feel the pain of ass from my finger,

When the 1st line past the entry, i stop and bite her nipo, when the 2nd line of finger past the entrance, i stop and bite another nipo,

mio cazo always waiting the 3rd line past the entrance from the being of the session.

when the ass submit the 3rd line, i put my cazo into figa, i put in 1 peace of grape or cherry in to the ass.

when the girl start yellowing, its mean very good, i have only 5 minites of limite of piston, because after 5 minites cherry or grape come out from ass.

I like ass.

yamada

guān liáo
01-11-2012, 10:34 PM
I didnt 100% get what you said yamada, nevertheless i can tell you are a man who takes his foreplay very seriously

yamada
01-11-2012, 10:44 PM
I didnt 100% get what you said yamada, nevertheless i can tell you are a man who takes his foreplay very seriously

Hey i like greek^^

dannyboy
03-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Im white and have never been turned away from asian shops, went to 5* with no issues at all, in regards to the cock difference between cauc's and asians I really think its over hyped, the world average is between 5-6 inches, so its all BS..

dannyboy
03-11-2012, 09:11 PM
The average cock size in nigeria is prob 9 inches but Im not talking about africans..

wilisno
04-11-2012, 12:24 AM
I can't find the article that I read but it dispelled the myth that white men have bigger penises than Asians. An average American erection was 5", a Japanese one was 5.1", but Indonesians have 6" something. Apparently, it was something they ate b4 they reached puberty.

Anyway, we tend to talk about the length but it's the girth that is more fulfilling for the ladies.

Some girls are more worried about the length, as they might have shallow tunnels, some said it hurts being pounded on the uterus wall by the length. Some are not comfortable with the girth, they said it gave them the skin tearing pain.

I don't know what the statistics say, but it's logical to think that everything is proportional, if one has a bigger body mass, you would expect he has bigger anatomies everywhere !

cisco
04-11-2012, 06:20 AM
Now at this time SIZE DOES MATTER....

the wizard
04-11-2012, 10:05 AM
Never had any problems from the Asian shops.
Years ago a cauc girl gave me the a full 'NRMA" inspection before agreeing to see me.

If I refuse to see certain customers in my line of work( sales/cust serv), I would be repremanded.
I understand the sex industry is vastly different but in some ways not that much from any other service industry.

wilisno
04-11-2012, 03:06 PM
the ultimate effect to ladies should be cared and symphasized that is the point I have been talking about.
small vagina shouldn't be invaded unnecessariry. Cauc had just better follow their ladies. Arabs too.
not need to leave unnecessary damage to other race which will cause another tragedy within that race.
Avoid generalization bro, some girls do like bigger and longer members, that depend on their physical conditions. I know quite a few of them !

8inches
04-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Good point Wilisno.
Some girls love long and thick cocks while others won't touch it.

wilisno
04-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Do they like it even with acute pain ? I saw such but I didn't want to believe such and even allow ,,,. ( tears )
Have you read my that thread ? Don't you still have any symphathy ?

Who's " they " ? Those you know ? So they only represent those you know, not all girls.

what I'm saying is not all girls will feel the pain, let alone acute pain, some can't feel the pleasure if it's too small or too short, no one size fits all stuff, don't be too jumpy !

Bigfoot
04-11-2012, 05:26 PM
It has very little over all to do with Dick size - sometimes.

More often it's like well- No one who is non muslim likes to walk down the middle of Lakemba. Even more so if they are white because they feel it's Non inviting. Take your own view on that. it's just an example.

Because of the way some people with obvious traits and personalities Carry on and ACT. I thiink it's understanadble.

If your image and persona is identified with group of unpopular types. Howw can you expect to be judged.

I was in A caucasian shop once and these young Australian men with obvious middle eastern background were carrying on like typicals. Nothing to absured but it's off putting. So much so - my friend with said - Nah can't do it now that I know some LEBO has put his dick in there. I thought I'm sure they have all taken a leb dick once. But he said nah can't handle there rude way.
The same was said about Indians. I've even hurt about it from Girls mouths even ones who can't speak english. It's amazinlg when I tell them I am half cast. Yeah they get more excited.

It will always happen. All I can suggest is you dress like a posh white man. Not like Boxer fighter or ETHNIC Gangster. Goes for all places IMO. Of course other places the girls are looking for lebos as free drugs gets them lots of special free services.

PS I know I may offend some people with above but I stand by my point, Put it in your shoes and how they may feel. The world ain't perfect and many person before each and everyone of us has damaged somebodys reputation.
Just like the Babylon story I can easily understand the fear

8inches
04-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Get over it Dukky
Life goes on

Mr Crash and Burn
04-11-2012, 10:18 PM
As a white fella, the only rejection I ever got was when visiting that shop at Ashfield run by dropped pie of a lady Alice !

When you look up the word rude in the dictionary, you see a photo of her..

wilisno
04-11-2012, 10:26 PM
When you look up the word rude in the dictionary, you see a photo of her..

Which dictionary ? I've been looking for a dictionary like that ! Wonder if I can look up the word beautiful and see a photo of Niko, or the word GFE and found a photo of Rossi !

TheTiger
05-11-2012, 03:49 PM
I'm actually eurasian. In cauc shops the girls think I'm Asian. In Asian shops they think I'm cauc. I can't win !!!

Littlewonder
05-11-2012, 03:57 PM
Never had any problems from the Asian shops.
Years ago a cauc girl gave me the a full 'NRMA" inspection before agreeing to see me.

If I refuse to see certain customers in my line of work( sales/cust serv), I would be repremanded.
I understand the sex industry is vastly different but in some ways not that much from any other service industry.

I understand the point you are making "the wizard" but if a girl doesn't want to see me for any reason then I would much rather she say so in this business there is nothing worse than being with a girl that doesn't want to be with you.

I just say thats her bad luck and move on and go with someone else that way I can at least get value for money and usuall end up with a good punt.

As for checking the Caucasian shops do it up front before any money changes hands most of the Asian girls still do it if they don't know you they just arn't as up front about it.