PDA

View Full Version : Other Vegas - Cleopatra's Gentlemen's Club

Divine
26-05-2013, 12:55 AM
Not really an AR person since I punt quite irregularly due to low budget, but Brother CL mention something in MILF thread. So I decided to share my experience!

Was travelling to Western Sydney to a friend's house for a BBQ. I was ahead of schedule and felt like some Caucasian that day! Quick Google on some shops on my phone and Cleopatra's seemed like the most well established.

I arrived at the place in the afternoon. Friendly Mamasan opened the door and greeted me. As usual, I always ask how has the day been? Has it been busy? She explained it was a quiet Sunday and about 5 girls on the lineup.

The line-up has a mix of blondes and brunettes. All the girls just did their introduction. Two blondes appealed to me the most. Sasha who had natural D's and nice curvy body (http://www.cleopatrasgentlemansclub.com.au/girls/sasha/sasha.html) :prettiness:

And Vegas, whom came down and sat next to me and introduced herself and has a quick chat (usual stuff like how was your day?).

I chose Vegas, as always I fall for bubbly personalities! I always love a good chat :shout:

Paid Mamasan $160 for 30 minutes. Vegas led me through another door, which lead to two hallways of rooms. I must say Cleopatra's has some really amazing decor!!! Their hallways are nicely furnished and has a great Egyptian theme (with statues, pots and plants). While walking through the hallway, I told Vegas this place has really nice decor and looks amazing! She asked me if this is my first time here, and I nodded. So she decided to take me on a tour of the two premium rooms (Mark Antony and Cleopatra). And those rooms are amazing, shiny black tiles, huge spa to fit 6-8 people. Just like a 5 Star hotel! (http://www.cleopatrasgentlemansclub.com.au/tour.htm)

We move on and go to do the standard room with a shower inside. Quick health check, jump into the shower. Vegas leaves to grab some towels and asks me if I would like a drink, water is always my preferred choice!

Vegas was a tall blonde with long legs, fake D's. I have to admit not the greatest pair of breasts (possibly a cheap job) but her personality makes up for it!

Laid on the bed. Given a Catbath which was amazing! Very passionate and stroked my little brother while doing it! She teased my little brother quite a lot with some shaft licking and ball sucking! On goes the dom for some CBJ, as I said before she is very passionate and very skilled with her CBJ. Lot's of moaning and eye contact.

Started off with some CG. Switched positions to missionary. While in this position, I kissed and licked lightly around her neck and behind her ears. She giggled while I was doing that and saying it was tickling her! I then gave her a light kiss on her lips and she giggled more! I told her you're a cheeky one! We both laughed and next thing you know she initiated DFK! (I think DFK is quite rare at Caucasians shops, will need your opinions on this). Switched to doggy (my favourite position). While I was fucking her, she thrusted her ass against me the same time. Wow what a feeling it was... I was closing to cumming so I asked her what war her favourite position and she said Reverse CG. Watching her ass go up and down I couldn't hold it in and blew my load!

Afterwards, we cleaned up and Vegas offered me a massage with the time remaining. During that time, we enjoyed a great chat and Vegas said she's a mum! She must of been around mid 20s. A mid-20year old MILF!

I definitely recommend Vegas! She definitely is quite passionate, skillful and enjoys her job!

wilisno
26-05-2013, 01:08 AM
Excellent report bro !

BlueBirdDuke
28-05-2013, 04:30 AM
While I was fucking her, she thrusted her ass against me the same time. Wow what a feeling it was... I was closing to cumming so I asked her what war her favourite position and she said Reverse CG. Watching her ass go up and down I couldn't hold it in and blew my load....

Déjà vu, Monsieur?